★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby broken* » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:04 pm

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Sun Cat!

'keep your face to the sun and you will never see the shadows."

username: broken*
    clan: scarabclan (site clan)
    cat's rank: fighter
    cat's name: helios -> helioscharge
    xname meaning: greek god of the sun who drove a chariot across the sky.
    cat's gender: tom-cat (male)
    cat's age: 16 moons
    ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ~prompt~
    Write a short scene of this tom having fun.

prompt fill:
    he was still just a kit when he lost his mother; an eagle owl had been scouring the skies searching for its next meal, and helios’ mother managed to hide him in a sans burrow but couldn’t quite fit her large stature inside and was picked off by the bird. little helios was only five moons old, and while he could technically get by on solid prey instead of milk now, he was still too young to have ever been taught how to hunt. it seemed like a truly hopeless situation, and the lonely kit began to whine as he stared up at the full moon as it shone down on him. his pitiful whimpers has gained the attention of something else though, and he heard tiny cries coming from deeper within the burrow where he was hidden. not knowing what else to do, he slunk along the narrow space until he came across what appeared to be a nest with three fennec fox kits curled up together. they were younger than he was, their eyes still closed, but as he approached one of the fox kits scooted over to make room for him in between it and it’s littermates. he didn’t waste a second, and his shivering quickly faded as he was soon deeply asleep in a warm pile of curled up little bodies.

as the sun rose that next morning and the mother fox returned to her den, she noticed first the peculiar scent, followed by the larger fourth body sleeping peacefully with her kits. She circled carefully, taking the sight before her in fully as she thought through her options; clearly he was a cat not a fox, but he was small compared to the loners she had seen before, so she could only assume he was a kit himself. his pelt was pale like her own kits, and his fluffy tail curled around her son’s own fluffy tail in a way that softened her heart a bit. eventually the kits began to stir, and as his gold eyes opened, the brightness of his smile surprised her. “who are you, child? where did you come from?” she asked him, and immediately he looked down, his smile fading to a look of sadness. “my name’s helios. we were getting chased by an owl last night and my mom hid me in your burrow but the owl got her...” his voice drifted off, not really wanting to elaborate anymore on what had happened, and the mother fox felt a pang in her own heart. “you poor thing. i’m elise, and those are my kits atlas, thea, and rose. why don’t you stay with us, at least until you’re old enough to be out in your own?” the young cat immediately brightened at the offer and nodded his head quickly, lunging forward to nuzzle the fox’s chest to show his gratitude.

well the moons passed by, and helios truly became a part of the little fox family. elise taught him how to hunt alongside her kits, how to find hidden/buried water sources, the types of predators to look out for, etc. one morning, as the small family slipped from their burrow, elise stopped helios behind the other three kits to speak with him. "helios. my kits are about to be nine moons old, which means they will all be leaving me within the next few weeks to seek out lives of their own. it has been amazing to call you my son these past few moons, but it is also time for you to move along. i know you're a far more social creature than we foxes are, so maybe you'll meet other cats to keep you company." the mother fox moved forward before the young cat had a chance to respond, laying down in the shade of a nearby mastic tree, her eyes watching her three kits as they chased each other around in a game of tag, with helios joining in shortly as the chaser. helios couldnt help the smiles he showed and laughter that shook his entire body as he played with his 'siblings' for what may have been the last time.

unknown to the family, a border patrol of scarabclan cats had caught the scent of the foxes near the edge of the clan territory and sought them out. one cat, a half-blind laperm cremecurl, gasped as he saw the three fox cubs tackle the lone cat, wrestling with him. "we have to help him guys! he's being attacked by those foxes! they're ganging up on him!" but one of the other cats put a paw out in front of him to stop him from rushing forward, the heterochromatic bicolor molly streambare, her eyes watching the interaction take place several gazelle-leaps away from them. "no, wait. use your nose, he doesnt smell like a cat, his scent is completely covered by the smell of the foxes. and watch them, i dont think they are fighting, i think they are playing. come on, lets approach them and see if we can figure it out peacefully."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Grain Cat!

"striving for success without hard work, is like trying to harvest when you haven’t planted."

username: broken*
    clan: scarabclan (site clan)
    cat's rank: hunter
    cat's name: barley -> barleytuft
    xname meaning: a type of grain.
    cat's gender: tom-cat (male)
    cat's age: 37 moons
    ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ~prompt~
    Write a short scene of this tom running for some reason.

prompt fill:
    it was just another normal day for the scarabclan hunting patrol that had gone out of their little oasis home in search of prey to feed their growing clan. they had come across a small family of gerbils hiding in a little stack of rocks, and the cats were working together to try and coax the gerbils out so they could pounce on them. all of a sudden their concentration was broken by this loud booming sound coming from the north, and the six cats immediately tensed up, ears pinning and fur fluffing as they tried to find the source of the sound with their eyes. they spotted a pale cat just as he flung himself over a sand dune, racing towards them with a level of speed that could be compared only to one of the desert jackrabbits in the powerful way his legs moved. surely this cat wasn’t what had made the awful wait that they had heard, and just as they started to murmur among themselves, another animal crested the sand dune, and everything made sense.

the leader of the hunting patrol let out a loud screech to his clan mates, hollering at everyone to "scatter quick!' the majority of the cats raced up the nearby olive trees although the approaching stranger didn’t seem to know how to climb very well and instead slipped underneath a tamarisk shrub to hide from the angry bird. all seven feline bodies completely froze in place as they watched the massive black and white ostrich slow its pace to halt in the middle of the area they were hiding in, letting out several loud squawks of annoyance as he flung his head around angrily, his bird brain not able to comprehend where the cats had all gone, and so after a few more huffs and stomps of his big feet, the ostrich turned around and ran back in the direction from which it came from. the first cat to scurry down the olive tree was the grey tom oryxstreak, the leader of the patrol, and once deeming it was safe, he called to the rest of his clanmates to come out of hiding as well, and once they all climbed down the olive trees, they surrounded the tamarisk bush where the strange amber cat was still hiding. "hey stranger, you can come out now. ostrich is gone, its safe."

the leggy bobtail clambered noisily from the bush, his fur now sticking up in every which way from being in the shrub, offering the group a goofy smile to the group as he shook his head in an attempt to make a stray cowlick of hair lay flat. "thanks for the help you guys! phew that was a close one." the six clan cats around him were still slightly on edge, but the grey tom was still trying to be friendly to the stranger. "tell me, how did you manage to make the ostrich so angry that it chased after you like that? i'm sure we're all curious about it." the amber tom let out an embarrassed chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck with one of his front paws, his face turning ever so slightly red from the awkward and shy feeling he had. "oh that, well you see, that is a pretty funny story. so i'm used to living in the city's as a street cat, and finding a meal was as easy as digging through two-leg leftovers or chasing the occasional rat. but i got into some trouble with a group of rogues and had to leave the city for my own safety, which is what led me into the desert. its way harder to hunt here than where i'm from, and i'm honestly starving. so when i came across a nest of these massive eggs i thought it was a dream come true, and i pretty quickly started chowing down on one of the eggs. well that didnt last long cause that ostrich showed up and saw me and got mad pretty fast; guess it was his eggs or something. and so i high-tailed it out of there. which ends the story where we found each other."
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seasons Event

Postby Simonpet » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:09 pm

𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

*knocks on the thread* Excuse me? But I have a judged event!

Sorry about the delay in judging! The start of the school year hit me about as hard as I expected, but I managed to get this done today. I had a lot of fun reading all of the entries and although I'm sad I couldn't give everyone a kitty, I hope that the winners of these kitties are pleased with the results. Please fill out the form below to make sure that we know where your kitties went!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name of cat:[/b]
[b]Name of clan:[/b]

Spring wrote:You find this cat jumping through the puddles and marvel at its fearlessness. How does it manage to navigate such slippery terrain? I suppose you're about to find out.

Phenotype: mediumhaired blue broken mackerel tabby
Genotype: AA / BB / dd / Ll / McMc / oY / Spsp / ww

Prevents one cat from getting injured on patrols.

Summer wrote:You find this cat peeking out from behind a bush. As they step out, carrying some flowers in their mouth, you first notice the pink collar and then its mismatched appearance. How unique!

Phenotype: chimera shorthaired solid gray bicolor and longhaired lilac ticked tabby
Genotype: aa AA / BB bb / dd dd / LL ll / oo / tata TaTa / WW ww

Has a 30% chance of finding x1 herb on any patrol.

Fall wrote:You find this cat luxuriating in the sun and its calico coat seems to glitter. As you approach, you notice an odd heat radiating from them but brush it off as being from the sunlight. Do you dare get closer?

Phenotype: shorthaired cinnamon calico classic tabby
Genotype: AA / b1b1 / DD / LL / mcmc / Oo / Ww

Prevents one cat from getting sick in a post.

Winter wrote:This poor kitty almost disappears into the mist you find them in. They notice you and give a huff of laughter, explaining that they hate the fog and how it means they bump into others a lot. Like who? you ask.

Phenotype: longhaired black smoke with curled ears
Genotype: aa / AcAc / BB / DD / II / ll / oo / ww

Has a 30% chance of preventing a patrol from encountering a predator.

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:17 pm

oh my! thank you so much <3 congrats to the rest of the winners as well c:

Username: bsktcase
Name of cat: Diamondflight
Name of clan: Sloughclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels
Lunar Blossom Kennels
The Nexus Colony
The Pumet Region
The Veiled Jade
Umberfall
Tribe of the Bogland
Logclan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the name is bskt
my pronouns are she/her
i'm pansexual and demiromantic
full time sterile processing technician

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bsktcase

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Username: Grey_Hoodie
    Name of cat: Sasha
    Name of clan: Sunkenclan
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:26 pm

I will be posting my Zodiac entries here.

-----------------------

I am entering for the Lughnasadh Grain Cat!
Username: Nosifer
Cat Name: Rye
Clan: BeetleClan
Write a short scene of this tom running for some reason:

“You won’t get away from me!”

Rye would have replied, but his lungs were already starting to burn from exertion. Instead he focussed his energy on running faster, away from the angry cat chasing him.

Rye would say that he didn’t know the prey he’d took was owned by someone, but that would be a lie. What wouldn’t be a lie is saying that he didn’t know the owner would be back so soon.

Rye glimpsed a forest to his right. He sharply changed directions to run towards the mess of greens and browns. He could probably lose his pursuer there.

It wasn’t that Rye liked stealing, it was just that he didn’t know how to hunt for himself, and no one ever seemed keen to teach him.

Reaching the forest, he gripped the prey tightly in his jaws as he scrambled up the nearest tree. As he ran through the branches, he could hear his pursuer fall farther and farther behind.

Well, at least he had one skill.
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DadjokeNess » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:13 pm

Thank you for the event Simon!

Username: MommaNessy
Name of cat: Cookies'n'Cream
Name of clan: Cocoaclan
Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
DadjokeNess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:03 am

Congrats to everyone!
ARKYQ