Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- SECRET SANTA

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.25- STAFF APPLICA

Postby Scei » Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 am

that moment when you remember some nice characters that 2014 you had, so you spend and hour trying to find them without any clue who the artist was

I found some of my old characters!
Turns out, they were made by julibee!

Say hello to;

Jake

Alex

and Jules

I'll be holding onto the three of them to see if I can connect- I
know for sure I will be keeping Jake. However I don't know about the other two.

I've already started drawing them!

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Wed May 03, 2017 6:39 am

by pew @ dA

!! i just bought this lil shark monster from a really adorable and talented artist on dA !! this weekend/week has been one of the hardest i've had in a really long time, and finding a new character is nice to focus on. i'd love name suggestions if you have any ;w;

i'm also looking to commission !! i have cs pets, dA points, USD, and possible art trades if you're willing to wait a while<3

@miss. scei-- ahah i'm glad you found them !! jake is adorable and so is your art<3
@dollydo-- what cute kals !! i love the first one ^^ and as for adopts, the second species seems neat.
@mcshizzle-- omg dude congrats !! he's beautiful<3

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Wed May 03, 2017 6:48 am

@ Pastel-Cake
    What a beautiful crane character, congrats on getting them!!
    @starry--knight
    Congrats on all of the new characters! Your drawing of Lore is super pretty too!
    @ Mc Shizzle
    That's such a gorgeous design! I really love the ghost markings and those light blues!

Why have you collected characters for as long as you have? Does it mean the same to you now as when you started?
    I collect characters because I love designs and creating stories for them! They mean just as much to me now as when I started!
    has owning characters impacted your life? In what way?
    Owning characters has really helped me get through tough times and work through my depression.
    If you could have your perfect world, what would your character situation look like?would your life be the same without them?
    My character situation would be the same! My life absolutely wouldn't be the same without them.
    What kind of character do you prefer? One that you make yourself or one that is made by someone else?
    I have a few characters made by me, but I greatly prefer characters made by someone else!
    Do you consider yourself a true character hoarder, or are you more just a character owner?
    I'm more of a character owner. I have a bunch of OCs but I use and care for each one and don't just let them gather dust.

- Bloom

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
        ...Hi! This account is shared by Aurora
        ...and Sadbloom. If you would like to
        ...contact Bloom for art, please message
        ...her at DeviantArt. No requests, sorry.
        texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cup of cocoa » Wed May 03, 2017 9:26 am

I have some adopts for sale on my adopt account. The folder is here. A few of my personal favorites; 1 2 3 4

I also take art commissions here, and writing commissions here if anyone is into that type of thing. ^^

Lastly, I have a character sale here because I have honestly a bit too many characters, and I really need to clean out my character stash. ^^;

@capone.; He's super cute, I love shark-like characters. c: Congrats!
@DollyDo; Nice kalons, I especially love Josephine!
@Mc Shizzle; He is gorgeous, congrats on getting him!

I got some art of my character Silverr. ^^

by http://yurian-miku.deviantart.com/

by memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=680088

PokeFarm Q account
I stream at twitch.tv/cuppofcocoa !
hullo! I am cocoa. I am more active
on PokeFarm Q, so feel free to contact
me there if you need anything c:
{ join and get 1 free rare OR 20 C$! } | { trading pets + C$ for PFQ }
{ cs shop + looking for 2014 halloween foxes } | { avatar credit }
cup of cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am

@Ardra: Aaaah I offered for two of your characters ;A; <33
    @Zailune: Good luck with your event and species <3
    @Kat: Congrats on the cute icons ;o; I also love the drawing of Aracade aaah <3
    @Tansy: Good luck selling! ;o;
    @Mc Shizzle: Congrats on that beautiful boy. I love his design aaah <3
    @DollyDo: Congrats on the Kalons! I especially like Joe's design ;v;
    @Miss.Scei: Aaah I can't see the picture but I'm sure they are pretty <3
    @capone.: That lil shark is so adorable omg! Congrats! <3
    @Silverr: Congrats on the cute art ;v;
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    Aaaah! I took part in a collab challenge of bear where you could win some cute Kias! I teamed up with Hoffnungsstern and NightSouls and our group actually won the Kias aaah <3 I'M so happy right now!
    This is the girl I won, I named her Hinoe <3 She is the bigger sister of the Kias NightSouls and Hoffnungsstern won c:
    by bear

This was our entry by the way <3
    by me, Hoffnungsstern and NIghtSouls
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    Also I made some "free to use" chibi doggo lines! <3
    Find them here <3

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Wed May 03, 2017 11:45 am

@Mikuru Senpai - I really love the collaboration between all of you! It's really gorgeous what you all managed to put together and I can see how much effort in which you gave your all. Thank you for sharing this bud! Aaaah!
      @Silverr - Awww! Such a cutie! I love how the art shows her character and depicts such personality. I'm sure Silverr is the cutest - shhhh honestly shhh. heh!
      @capone. - I have no words left their expression is - making me squeal of joy. Maybe something relating to sharks? I immediately thought of Mako, like the shark, I thought it would be really cute. They kinda have that mmmm vibe, like they love food~! Good luck Cap!

EDIT: Someone please give Sixbane lots of love, in which they are quite sweet! Honestly if you all ever have the chance please say thank you to Six for being such kind-hearted person! - Thank you so much Sixbane! I'm glad your apart of this vast community - You should probably check your PM's. ;>
Last edited by shatterhowl on Wed May 03, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Wed May 03, 2017 11:57 am

@Cole;; Congrats on that kin, he's adorable
@Bane;; I'm not big on kias but she is definitely pretty <3 Congrats
@ Mc Shizzle;; That character is super cool!! Congrats.

So, I think I have a problem...I keep getting characters OTL
I now co-own Ink with Decembrrr on FP and man, is he adorable.
Art by Mei
I also got Leila a couple weeks ago and she is my little sheep herder gal.
Art by Jack
And Jack/rainboestarz gifted me Caden. He is my gamer guy. I love him.
Art by Pigeon

Also, our sale is still going on. We really need some more bids. Please join us guys <3
Dannieshadow wrote:@aktori;;; your sona is super adorable!! I might hit you up later when I go one lunch or after work for roleplays lol

So guys, a couple friends and I had a littler of my damascus and their Angler. We now have the sale up on furrypaws.
http://www.furry-paws.com/forum/topic/169370
I know not everyone has a furry paws so if you are interested in the pups, you can find them here and contact me if you'd like to participate in the auction
http://sta.sh/2148ojarh7jt?edit=1
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Wed May 03, 2017 12:08 pm

hey guys! I'm selling characters to try and save up for a dream character ;v;
everyone here is for sale for points.
PM me to claim someone! but please be reasonable when offering qAq''

@Dannieshadow, Ink is so pretty oh gosh--
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:17 pm

@ Mikuru Senpai: Ahhhh that kia is gorgeous!! I love designs where the face is lighter than the body, and harpsr's
designs/art flow so well with everything they do. Congrats on winning them, that probably makes it feel all the
more personal and cool to own. ;o; also you're lines are super cute, wow!
@Silverr: That art is really neat! I like the pose of the last image, plus the almost sticker-ish feeling it gives off.
@ capone: I've never been one to be into creatures but that shark monster is really cute. I love their little feet and
forked tongue! I don't have any good name suggestions, but using baby name databases always helps me lol!
@ Miss Scei: For some reason I can't seem the images ;o; but I have no doubt with your art they're beautiful!
@DollyDo: I love seeing all the kalons around! I haven't even gotten into them, but honestly they just seem like
such a fun/creative species to be a part of! The two designs you've got a very beautiful, I love the faded ticking
on the first one. <3
@ Mc Shizzle: The ghostie body markings ommmgg how amazing. What a beautiful character! Congrats on getting
them and being so pleased! <3

---------------------------------------------------

I don't really have a ton to report, been really bored as I wait for school to be over. ;o; Having tons of homework
sucks but at the same time at least it's not nothing. X3 So I've been working on getting all my characters together
and rechecking files on my computer so I can delete old stuff that doesn't need to be saved.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my questions about the base! I still haven't decided what I want to do, so
I may be back with the same question later lol but for now I'm going to try selling my stuff as is. If that doesn't
work.. who knows?

Code: Select all
[b]What do you do with characters that you can't seem to sell but still want to have find good homes?[/b]

Maybe a few fun questions too!

[b]Pick 3 characters off the top of your head. If their lives were being summarized/illustrated by a song, which song would
fit each of them? Why?[/b]

[b]What are some goals you have this year for character-related business? [/b]

[b]What do you feel is the best the thing that has come out of your owning and developing characters? Is this worth
the investment? (time money etc) [/b]

What are some goals you have this year for character-related business?
My goal for this year is organization and focusing on finding my own way to interpret the character scene.
I think for too long I've assumed that people look down on those who don't get art of every characters and
develop the few they have so well. So I've always kind of judged myself for not being totally into the idea
of that. I mean I like the thought but it takes time, and resources. Characters for me a fun thing to do, something
I take seriously and do spend some money/resources on but things that I know are limited. So this year I want to
let myself just do what feels good, weather its buying more characters, getting art, designing, writing personalities
or whatever calls to me, I just want to do it. Learn to love who you are then you'll find peace.
I'm in the process of having my character storage thread made by super talented coding-gifted friend so
I'm looking forward to having a place to store each character. Looking at them neatly filed in my stash is one
thing but I'd like to have a public record as well. I also think that will help me just see what I use and what I
don't. ^.^

----------------------------------

On that note, selling!
I've actually done it again, gone through all my characters and culled out even more that I'm willing to part with.
I had started an ambitious natural colored canine breeding program but I got sort of bored with it so there are a lot
of unique and mostly natural designs that have been added since. However I am still slightly attached so they may
be hard to get, sorry. Also have a lot of natural cats/a few with a good bit of art so yeah!
Looking for points mostly right now, though will also look at art (pixels/tags/small art/banners/avatars etc)
of feline characters. Might also look at nice quality feline designs as well but I'm trying to clean out a bit so...
Please pm me with an offer in mind!
(Am sorting through pm's from last post, so if I haven't replied yet I likely will)
http://sta.sh/2ds6bajrjs2?edit=1

Also have these left over adopts open!

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes