★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Birthstone Event Results!!

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ██ ███
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Image(c)
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
██████ ██ ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
The little things we use to decorate our identities with are a little bit funny, aren’t they? They don’t mean anything, but you still feel this weird sense of pride and protection over the gems and flowers and stars that are meant to represent you. I thought it would be fun to send out a couple of cats that represent the birthstones we’ve likely all grown up feeling some sort of attachment to ^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thank you so much to everyone that entered!!
Congrats to all the winners!! <3
    january | garnet wrote:
    - - shorthaired, curly-furred cinnamon tortie with low white spotting and red eyes - -
    | WINNER

I can’t even begin to describe how much I absolutely the character you developed and the ingenious idea of combining create-a worlds!! That Firestrike would come from a Fellowship was so much of a pleasant shock that I couldn’t see him going to anybody else. This fiery adrenaline-junkie has a place in your clan, and I’m so excited to see what you continue to do with him! Congrats on Firestrike!! <33

february | amethyst wrote:
    - - floppy-eared longhaired black silver charcoal bengal with purple eyes - -
    | WINNER

I couldn’t help but pick this one as the winning entry! You came up with a really, really interesting plot and I found myself really digging the character you were portraying! Duskear had a warped set of values, but I think that’s why I like him so much. He makes for a really interesting character, and I’d love to see how you continue to develop him! I want to see the continuation of his story in your clan, especially if he is redeemable <3

march | aquamarine wrote:
    - - longhaired blue silver spotted tabby with blue eyes - -
    | WINNER

A very unfortunate start to this cat’s life, but I love the addition of trauma and recovery in your response! I like that you added in details about Silverrain seeking solace in the medicine den and having to force herself into sleep. I love how eager Silverrain seems to be, trying to fit in with her new clan despite her fears and clumsiness. I wasn’t expecting you to go with a fox for the climax, but I thought it worked out well, and it was lovely to see Silverrain protect her clanmates. Congrats on winning her! <3

april | diamond wrote:
    - - shorthaired broken mackerel blue lynx point with high white spotting and silver eyes - -
    | WINNER

I love drama so much, especially when it’s so well written! Rain Dance’s powers were incredibly fun to read about – aura-reading adds so much potential to a story, so I’m excited to see what you do with it next (assuming this is a character trait that transfers over). I love the turn of events, of how Rain Dance’s naivety led to tragedy, and of the groundwork being laid down for when she arrives in your clan! Congrats on Rain Dance!! <3

may | emerald wrote:
    - - longhaired black mackerel tabby munchkin with low white spotting and green eyes - -
    | WINNER

I really love how this pair of mother and daughter are always on the road, traveling from one home to the next searching for the perfect match! The relationship between these two is really incredibly cute, and I absolutely love how protective Skipper is towards her daughter. Gator’s history was really, really interesting to read about and I’m really curious to see if any of those elements will be reintroduced in your clan’s plot! Congrats on winning Alligatortooth!! <33

june | pearl wrote:
    - - longhaired chinchilla ringtail with silver eyes - -
    | WINNER

This was such a pleasant entry to read, and the ending wasn’t at all what I was expecting to come out of this prompt. I honestly really adored it, though! The whole love-at-first-sight bit was really well down in portraying how little Lilyfrost knew about relationships. It was so satisfying to see Lilyfrost learn that life functions differently than fiction while discovering for herself what type of love, or lack thereof, she was interested in. I love her friendship with Nanamipaw so much! It was so sweet and so wholesome that I can’t see Lilyfrost in any clan other than yours!! <3

july | ruby wrote:
    - - longhaired satin ruddy ticked tabby manx with curled ears and red eyes - -
    | WINNER

This entry was just sweet all around and it was a very enjoyable read!! I loved the character you portrayed – enjoying multiple activities while also constantly seeking out new things to try. The one you decided to focus on was really adorable, and it was definitely a treat imagining this big, red puffball going around and giving the clan’s queens and kits little accessories! I really love that Rubyspark’s creativity was taken in by the clan and developed into an actual custom!! Congrats!! <3

august | peridot wrote:
    - - shorthaired polycaudal classic fawn tabby lykoi with green eyes - -
    | WINNER

The backstory between these two characters, Hum and Shrike, was very well-written and incredibly fun to read about! I absolutely love the description you came up with for this cat, and that their confidence was infectious and led to another feeling much more comfortable in her skin! It was unfortunate to see a kit being the one to steal some of Hum’s confidence away, but it was incredibly satisfying to see their mate immediately approach to comfort them! I’m really looking forward to the way you flesh out Hum’s story in your clan!! Congrats! <3

september | sapphire wrote:
    - - longhaired blue toyger with blue eyes - -
    | WINNER

This entry was so much fun to read and a very nice take on the prompt! I absolutely love the character you’ve developed – Bluesky feels like a very proud cat, and I love his cynicism towards the world. I really enjoyed getting to know his friend and her kits, and I taken on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster throughout your entry. The friendship between Bluesky and Fernglow was really sweet, and I love that he stood up for her and her kits when faced with the truth about Darian. Congrats on winning Bluesky!! <3

october | opal wrote:
    - - longhaired bobtail chimera [ginger marbled bengal x blue bengal torbie] with vitiligo and green eyes - -
    | WINNER

Honestly, every single one of your entries caught my eye, but this was most definitely my favorite! This character’s history was really interesting to go though, and I really enjoyed what personas this cat developed, but also how they were used to not only protect themselves, but to also bring comfort to a fading kitten. It was nice to see that they were actually kind-hearted beneath all their lies. I really loved the added touch of them being a little stuck in their story, unable to worm their way out of things without contradicting their story! Congrats on Opal’s Gleam!! I’m looking forward to seeing more of them <3

november | topaz wrote:
    - - shorthaired golden-shaded black-based ticked mackerel tabby with golden eyes - -
    | WINNER

This was a really, really fun entry to read! Your descriptive writing was absolutely gorgeous – the prettiest by far being when the mother describes her kits all grown up, using strong metaphors to describe who they were meant to be. The cuts from present to past were well-done and a refreshing change of pace that allowed me to get a good idea of who Topazdawn was when he was younger versus who he chose to be within his clan. The drama during his kithood kept me tied to your entry, and I can’t express how much I enjoyed reading it! Congrats on Topazdawn!! <3

december | turquoise wrote:
    - - longhaired chimera [blue smoke with low white spotting x seal mink point] with blue eyes - -
    | WINNER

I really enjoyed reading this entry! It was interesting to see that this cat’s cold exterior was trained into him rather than being something he’d been born with. To be honest, I’m really glad that something occurred to break Phiroza away from his colony, even though said event was incredibly tragic. I really enjoyed reading about the mollies opening up to Phiroza, softening him up and encouraging him to open up to them. He got the comfort he deserved, and I hope to see him continue to be well taken care of in your clan. Congrats! <3

Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Birthstone Event Runner-Ups!!

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:51 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ██ ██ ███
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ███
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Image(c)
    ██████ ██ ██
    ██████ ██ ██
    ██████ ██ ██
    ██████ ██ ██
    ██████ ██ ██
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    The little things we use to decorate our identities with are a little bit funny, aren’t they? They don’t mean anything, but you still feel this weird sense of pride and protection over the gems and flowers and stars that are meant to represent you. I thought it would be fun to send out a couple of cats that represent the birthstones we’ve likely all grown up feeling some sort of attachment to ^^
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
      As another thank you to everyone that entered, I wanted to make sure each one of you walked away with a new clan mate. Some of your concepts were so well-done that I couldn't imagine not seeing your character alive and well in your clan. As these are characters you've yet to see, you are free to change the name, age and gender from your original entry. All runner-ups were based on your birthstone! I will not be making edits to the actual pelt designs, but if you would like an expression edit to better suit the character in mind, please feel free to send me a pm!! ^^

@kazin, because you were the first one to be completed - before I'd figured out what I wanted to do - you're the exception. If you would prefer it, I can make your cat red to match your birthstone. Just let me know! ^^
    february | amethyst wrote:
    - - floppy-eared longhaired black silver charcoal bengal with purple eyes - -
    | amethyst14

Little Amaranth was such a cutie! I loved her teasing personality, and it was really unfortunate seeing her lose that mischievous spirit to a cranky housecat and uncaring owners. I really enjoyed reading about her growing up on the streets after choosing to leave her home behind. I liked that it seemed she’d become a little jaded from all her experiences, but was ultimately willing to open herself up again to other cats! Congrats on Amaranth!! <3

april | diamond wrote:
    - - Shorthaired dilute mackerel torbie with high white spotting and silver eyes - -
    | Kazin

To be honest, you were a top qualifier for most of the cats you entered for! However, I absolutely fell in love with your Snowbriar character and wanted to make sure they could be brought to life! I really enjoyed your creativity when it came to what skill Snowbriar excelled at and why is had so many others turning away from her. Spirit was a really fun character to be introduced to and I kind of hope he pops up again throughout your clan’s story. Congrats on Snowbriar!! <3

may | emerald wrote:
    - - longhaired black mackerel tabby munchkin with low white spotting and green eyes - -
    | bsktcase

The fact that you actually split your entry into chapters was really awesome! I loved that so much, haha. I felt so bad for this poor kitto, with the only cats approaching her being ones that wanted to gawk at her. I was so glad to see her accepted into her new clan for her hunting abilities rather than anything else, and I’m looking forward to seeing how she continues to grow into herself within your clan!! Congrats on Morasspounce!! <3

august | peridot wrote:
    - - shorthaired polycaudal classic black torbie lykoi with green eyes - -
    | Talonpaw
    Aww!! So cute!! I absolutely adored seeing Howlspire be comforted by a kit, and I loved seeing how the kit only cared about the positives of Howlspire’s appearance. It was nice to see that the kit’s claims were backed up by another member of the clan, and I really hope that this cat manages to regain their confidence. Congrats on Howlspire! <3

august | peridot wrote:
    - - longhaired polycaudal mackerel blue tabby lykoi with green eyes - -
    | MommaNessy

I felt so bad for this poor cat! It’s so sad that his owner turned their back on him and instilled a bunch of doubts in his mind. I really like that you portrayed the rest of the clan as being incredibly welcoming and kind towards Keylime. I was worried he’d have to deal with some hardships, even in your clan, but your cats all seem to be really supportive of him! Congrats on Keylime!! <3

august | peridot wrote:
    - - Longhaired polycaudal classic fawn tabby lykoi with green eyes - -
    | lameloserlexi

I didn’t really care for this cat’s crush right from the start! I hope it was just a misunderstanding, but if not, then I really hope Olive can move on to find someone who will love her for her. I absolutely adore the fact that she was immediately comforted despite being a complete stranger, and I love that there were a number of other cats with unconventional looks perfectly happy and confident with their lives in Risingclan. I really want to read more about Olive’s time in your clan! Congrats!! <3

september | sapphire wrote:
    - - longhaired black mackerel tabby with low white spotting and blue eyes - -
    | spasticjazzhands

This was a very nice little entry. Sapphire definitely sounds like a little brat, but I found that really entertaining! I really enjoyed reading about Pepto and her kittens, and I liked seeing Sapphire get attached to them, at least somewhat. I really hope that in Sapphire’s new clan, he’ll be able to speak his mind freely. It’d be awesome to see some further growth from him, as well – but sometimes, plain old mean characters are just fun! Congrats on Sapphire! <3

october | opal wrote:
    - - longhaired bobtail chimera [cream marbled bengal x blue bengal torbie] with low white spotting and green eyes - -
    | solyn

This was a very interesting read! I really loved how the different personas this cat put on were all split up, described in detail and put to use in different, creative ways to achieve their goal. I really enjoyed the plot and drama of your entry, and I really enjoyed seeing her taken in by your clan and taken care of. I’m so glad Opalfire learned her lesson and I’m looking forward to how she’ll continue to turn her life around in your clan! Congrats!! <3

november | topaz wrote:
    - - Shorthaired golden-shaded blue ticked mackerel tabby with golden eyes - -
    | Nosifer

I completely fell in love with Sunny! Their character is just so adorable! I loved seeing their confusion towards their body and towards their siblings – it was a nice opportunity to bring up their brother. I loved seeing how Sunny felt the most comfortable talking with him, and how open he was to helping them understand who they were. It was so wholesome reading about their opinion over their appearance changing as they accepted who they were – it was also really nice to see that their feelings aren’t permanent and that they may always struggle with them. I really like that touch of detail, and I love how Sunny can be happy despite it. Congrats!! <3

december | turquoise wrote:
    - - Longhaired chimera [chinchilla cat x seal point] with blue eyes - -
    | sharpshooter.

This was a short and sweet entry! I felt bad for this cat in the beginning, but it was nice to see how quickly he was surrounded by cats who liked him. I really like that Iolantha made it clear to Finnegan that he wasn’t alone and the he had friends he could turn to whenever he needed them. This was a very fluffy piece and I really enjoyed just how soft it all was. Congrats on Finnegan!

Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:55 am

oh, congratulations everybody! also thanks for the RU, time for some lykoi wholesomeness!
    ARKYQ

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:04 am

Thank you so much Grey! And congrats to everyone else who got a cat!
    ImageImage
    Image Image
    Ariento

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:33 am

congrats yall!!! thank you sm for the runner up, grey!!! Finnegan will be very loved in HazelClan <3
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:50 am

wow thanks grey!!! congrats everyone!
    nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
    ImageImage
    create a clan!!
    adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
    inky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby DadjokeNess » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:53 am

YELLS

You have blessed the runner ups
    Look at this man.

He doesn't have a problem, but if he did, he'd probably ask you to donate to his hoard. Luckily, he doesn't have a problem.
    DadjokeNess

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:01 am

congrats everyone! and thanks grey :D

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.