Enamel Pin Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Enamel Pin Club

Postby Folykl » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:35 am

so excited 2 see a pin thread woo!!
★. how many pins do you have? Well over 50, I suck at counting though so can't give an exact number ;_;
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!) Image my pinboard so far, my collection that has been growing since around 2018, I mainly collect theme park pins but honestly just get whatever I think looks cute, some also being gifts
★. do you plan to get more pins? OF COURSE ! they're my favorite things to collect aside from the much cheaper hobby of pressed coin collecting
★. do you have a special pin board? ^ In the photo ! It's nothing fancy but I used to store them in a plastic tub so thankfully they finally have somewhere to go
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins? No but i really want to ;_; but i just don't have the money to manufacture them <\3 maybe one day

‎‎‎ㅤㅤ Image ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

hi, im orlando ! im a
casual longtime player.
i love orcas and zebras

Orlando they/them ₊˚.༄
let the current move you
ImageImageImage
Folykl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyPie » Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:11 pm

-
Last edited by PeachyPie on Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeachyPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Folykl » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:47 am

@PeachyPie
Thank you! Theme park pins are always an absolute favorite of mine to collect, sadly it's been tough to get any new ones the past year :'(

Also So I haven't posted in here for a while so Gonna share the new pins I've just recieved!

Found these on depop for £18, it's a Daffy Duck 60th anniversary pin set made for the Warner Bros Studio store, I'm super happy I found these :D My favorite is probably the bottom left one ^_^
And here they are up on the pinboard, I know some people would just keep them in the box but I'm not one of those people. Also love how he matches the Bugs Bunny pin :lol:

I also forgot to share this! I found this on eBay last second and it's moved it's way up to one of my favorite pins, glitter just has that affect on me :lol:

sorry if this ends up being formatted weird, I only use mobile so 😅😅😅

‎‎‎ㅤㅤ Image ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

hi, im orlando ! im a
casual longtime player.
i love orcas and zebras

Orlando they/them ₊˚.༄
let the current move you
ImageImageImage
Folykl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:46 pm

★. how many pins do you have: 60-70ish? Idk, I've never counted, lol.
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have: X X X X X X
★. do you plan to get more pins: Of course! I may have a slight problem, kept in check only by a tight spending budget. xP While I've always loved pins, I'm fairly new to active collecting, but now that I've gotten started (I blame lockdown), I want mooooore. Only had a handful around this time a year ago and now I've got all these!
★. do you have a special pin board: I currently have two boards, as you can see. A cork board and a canvas. Nothing fancy or specially made, though.
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins: Nah
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NEK0MATA » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:45 pm

★. how many pins do you have?
I've collected quite a few over the past few months! I'd say I have around 30+ pins, including the old ones I don't wear.

★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!)
I have some cursed emoji buttons by GleamyGuts on Etsy, an upside down hyena pin from Hyena Agenda, and a bi pride pin from FursonaPins!

★. do you plan to get more pins?
Most definitely!

★. do you have a special pin board?
Not yet, but I'm hoping to get one eventually!

★. have you ever designed/made your own pins?
Nope, but if I ever had the opportunity to, I 100% would!

You all have such lovely pins! I'm really excited to chat about pins and such with you all!~ Also, I'd love to expand my collection, so I was wondering if anyone has any shops they love that sell cutesy enamel pins? : D Many thanks in advance, and it's great to meet you all!!
Not very active anymore, but still feel free to message me if you need anything!o( =∩ω∩= )m
he/him
NEK0MATA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:22 am

whew sorry i haven't interacted here in a while, but i recently reorganised my pin collection and wanted to share!

this is the current setup -- but is subject to change as i get more pins haha!
    feel free to ask for any closeups or anything, i love getting a chance to talk about my pins!!

---

@folykl
      i love your collection, while i'm not super into WB stuff myself i still appreciate the commitment and cute designs! though the really adorable httyd pin snatched my attention!

@Schuyler
      oh my gosh, the giant ensemble mlp pin in the first picture is SO PRETTY!! though, all of your pins are fantastic, i love double layer pins (which i think your pikachu ones are cause i have one too!) :)

@NEK0MATA
      welcome, sorry for the super late response!! i don't really have many suggestions for shops but i definitely encourage checking out etsy (if you don't already) and shopping directly from small artists if you can!! its rarely much more expensive when it comes to enamel pins!
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:00 am

I did a trade!

This artist (Jesse Irwin) and I are both autistic bird lovers, so we had a lot of crossover in terms of things to trade lol! I got her autistic infinity pin, magpie, kookaburra and superb fairy wren. I think the wren is my favourite personally :)

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:25 am

Nabbed this guy from the fursona pins booth at ANE this weekend!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahkitters » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:23 am

★. how many pins do you have? 16!
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!) Not able to add any photos at the moment, but they're mostly cat-themed pins by artists I stumbled upon by chance on instagram or etsy.
★. do you plan to get more pins? Definitely!
★. do you have a special pin board? Not yet, right now I keep all my pins on my backpacks.
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins? No, but I think it would be really cool to someday ^-^
ahkitters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:54 am

@Aaron✦
      hkjhkjhk this just reminded me i never replied in the gc...

i meant to say that these pins are literally so beautiful - i adore the magpie sm but the autism pin is my favourite!!!! <3

@Fishkin
      aww!! super cute :) once i'm less afraid of going out i'd really like to go to some cons!!! i bet that getting to meet the artists and buy directly from them is so nice and feels a bit more personal! i love fursona pins too!!!!

@ahkitters
      welcome!!! cat pins are so cute :)
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items