Chrysaora Basilisks | Fanclub | v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks | Fanclub | v.2

Postby aray17 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Hey husky! It is good to see you here!! Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here! You have two gorgeous boys!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:23 am

Hello! So I'm not one to normally post, but I have a bunch of slots available right now. Almost all of my Chrysaora's have 1 slot available for a non-owner. But around 6 have slots open for all. All my Chrysaora's are available for mate offers too. The one that isn't available right now is Atticus, but he might be in the future. Anywhoooo ya. Here's the link in case anybody is interested.

That's all! Thank you! <33
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38 pm

heya guys !! i'm ghost queen. and i'm fairly new to these guys but i've stalked em for a good minute. i finally have a babe of my own and his name is surya ! i love him v v much and i hope to become more involved in these guys <3

here's surya !!! he was made by desmond ^^

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mainstream geologist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:40 pm

@ghost, oml that kid is absolutely gorgeous, love! Welcome, welcome c:
    @husky, those boys are super pretty! may or may not be in love with Faolind's mane/tail color? Like mm blues and greens are life tbh
    @Sheepishlie, Hiya! Welcome to the community! ^^ That Chrys is insanely gorgeous~ Those colors fit well together mmm
    @TeaParty, I hecking love those lines oml, they made my bb look so cute <3

-- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - -- - --

I feel like I've never actually bothered to introduce myself to the community oml
    apologies T.T

I'm ✧ 浮気者 ✧, but feel free to just call me Seoul. It's so much simpler and honestly, a heck of a lot easier to remember.
    I have 4 Chrys who are open to friends (plus to being friends with my chrys is I write a lot when I have free time, so you might get a bunch of random free stories); not mates, however. Their slots are not open either, at least not currently, sorry sorry, but I do have a little surprise I've yet to post, so keep an eye out <3

Kroniidsetiid

Kendov
      Sovahdin

Dilos
    That being said, I want to try and do a couple FCFS babs every Monday to relieve stress, so if you got any coat suggestions or anything you'd like to see, hit me up via PM. I don't bite, I promise. c:

Both Kroniid and Sovah were made by Stumpy. Kendov was a custom, and I just recently won Dilos via a raffle by TeaParty. <3

If you have any questions, just want to talk, or like I said before, coat suggestions for FCFS, please hit me up. I don't bite! Just please do not ask if I want to mate any of my Chrys with your kids (I will kindly turn you down as I really am not interested right now), or ask for slots from my kids. If you'd like a reasoning behind any of this, I will gladly offer that to you, just ask~

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
please do not ask for my characters
as i still use all of them periodically,
even if i'm not active on CS anymore

┞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┧
i am mainstream geologist
you may call me: SEOUL, uwakimono,
or 浮気者. i go by all 4.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
mainstream geologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:09 pm

I decided to make a tiny, tiny little pixel of my new boy Cyrillus! Plan on doing these for everyone in my herd and I might take commissions for them (fairly cheap) if there is interest! <3

♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:07 pm

@ sheepishlie - that is so cute! <3 I'd definitely purchase some from you if you open commissions
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Meet my new girl Caster made by Half Tree:

Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:22 am

Hey guys! Newish to the community <3 love these babes! I have one chrysaora, Cornelius and id love to breed him, is there anyone with open slots that I could possibly snag??
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:58 am

Three new Chry are up for adoption! They've been somewhere in the works all month, but things sort of... derailed. And stayed that way.
That's fixed now. ^^;; I think.

\o/

ImageImageImage
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chrysaora Basilisks | Guest Artist Tryout

Postby crumpled wings » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:39 am

hello everyone! so i've decided to run an official monthly guest artist program! The new round of GA's will be announced on the 1st of march and have the month to make their 10 adopts and/or breedings, as well as either create or order a custom! I will be hiring between 3-5 artists, which all the current staff will help in choosing. Good luck & I hope to see a bunch of forms in my inbox!

To enter, fill out the form below and send me a pm titled "chrysaora basilisks GA form".
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Examples of equine coats?[/b] (can be on any lines)
      [b]Previous adopt experience?[/b]
      [b]Have you read/understood all available Chry Information?[/b] (horn material/coat types/genetics/etc.)
      [b]Why would you be a good guest artist?[/b]
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me