Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby SandSpider » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 am

What is a lesson your cat had trouble learning?

Echostar: Echostar had trouble learning when to let go. She so desperately wants to keep everyone safe and close that it can be very hard for herself to let cats go.

Houndtooth: That just because you have good memories somewhere, doesn’t mean the place is good for you. After her mother died and her sister wanted to leave, she refused, not wanting to lose the memories and childhood home. It wasn’t til much later she realized that staying there lonely and listless was damaging to her mental health and that she had to leave.

Owlsong: That people’s opinions on you doesn’t matter as long as your happy.

Flowerpaw: Not everyone can be a good person, no matter how hard you try to make them one.

Pyhtonpaw: Family doesn’t have to come first. He never fully grasped at how toxic his family was and felt guilty every time he thought about escaping. He never realized how trapped and scared he felt until he was free.

Warblercall: This lesson she’s still in the process of learning. That not everyone can be judged based on their looks or stereotypes.

Cascadeboom: It’s okay to show emotions and take care of yourself. You don’t always have to be strong.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:14 am

What is a lesson your cat had trouble learning?

A lesson Pyro had trouble learning was that violence isn't always the correct action - it rarely ever is the right choice. He is a hot-headed cat, enjoys fights and making trouble wherever he goes, and when he met Celeste he began to realize maybe he should calm down a little bit. While he is still very hostile and ready to fight at any given moment he has calmed down and doesn't pick them as often.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:34 pm

Whoops almost missed a Monday.

Code: Select all
[b]What is something your cat seemed to be naturally gifted at?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:40 pm

What is something your cat seemed to be naturally gifted at?

Wavestar is naturally gifted at telling stories. Even the clan’s youngest kit will sit quietly and pay close attention once Wavestar brings his tale, and many of the adults come and listen too.

Sunsong is gifted at being able to see through lies and facades other cats build up around them. She was the first to realize that Wavestar’s smiles were fake and the pain he was hiding underneath.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 am

Just wanted to advertise a little. I have 24 slots left on my 100 cats list so if anyone is interested feel free to shoot me your clans c:

What is something your cat seemed to be naturally gifted at?
Lionpaw is naturally good at persuasion. He has adapted to try and persuade cats to respect and love his mother again and it seemed to come easily to him, being a lasting skill, even if she is clumsy and struggles with normal warrior skills like hunting and fighting. It is working for the most part but a few cats struggle to accept her still.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:18 pm

[b]Have your cats ever forgiven someone for something awful?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 pm

Last question for this month, and possible the last raffle. c: I'm going to be ending the raffles this month, at least for now, as I need to focus on other things. I hope you guys enjoyed them.

[b]How hard is it for your cats to let go?[/b]

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 pm

How hard is it for your cats to let go?

Wavestar finds letting go very difficult. Ever since he sister’s death as an apprentice, he hold onto things far too tightly and cannot handle loosing them. He’d never forgive a cat who betrayed his trust and he is tormented every time a clanmate dies.

Sunsong has an easier time letting go than Wavestar, mostly because of Softfeather, a bird she rescued as a baby. His song always helps and allows her to remember that it’s okay to let go. You don’t forget but you don’t need to dwell on it all the time either.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:20 pm

just popping in quickly to say that I'm hosting a rise pmv map based on the song immortals by fall out boy!
here is the link to the cover
it will open to panel claims at about 10 PM GMT on the 29th June, but feel free to mark!

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:45 am

*pops in before dia. gets here*

for my opinion on the possibility of emberwolf lines, i'd rly like to see it happen! however i do know some people prefer the uniformity of just 1 set of lines. with the possibility of transfers as prizes though, are there going to be certain artists designated for it?? because a lot of people would be interested in it, and those people would probably want most if not all of their cats transferred ^^;
at first mention i was hesitating bc w/ cat lines it's very hit or miss, but with a recent sketch they did of cats i really liked it but its v subjective so c- : !
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me