Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: VLD Fanclub | NYCC Panel Nov. 5th

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:00 pm

On the subject of ships I'm be honest.

I don't care that much about them? I mean I do personally have a ship or two but I'm not really invested in them, they're fictional characters and people will ship whoever with whoever no matter what's canon or not.

If Shiro is bi/pan then let him? If he's gay then let him? I don't think it's homophobic if he's bi or pan.. I mean he's still be LGBTQ+ if that was the case just as if he were gay.

On a different note, this is an old Voltron thing that kinda confused me? Excuse my scientific nature but.

Narti is a half Galra, which I assume are mammals right? I mean Galra can have kids with Humans which are mammals so logic says that they are. But Narti has very reptilian traits from her long tail to her feet to even her patterning? But does that mean she's warm-blooded or cold blooded? :/

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:49 pm

I'm a multi-shipper and tend to ship specific characters with pretty much anyone else (within reason), but I'm not that invested into ships either. I can live without 'em lol. People just want something to be mad about, and unfortunately some of those people will never stop being negative, so its totally okay to block them if you feel the need to! They can stay mad for all we care.

--

Alien genetics, culture, and everything in-between is one of my favourite things to talk about! The Galra are really confusing, though. Perhaps Galran genetics are more dominant than most species? Zarkon himself has a tad bit of a reptilian-like appearance, but as far as we know Galrans are warm-blooded (since the vast majority have fur). A warm-blooded and cold-blooded couple probably wouldn't be able to reproduce successfully. I would assume Narti is warm-blooded, and so are both of her parents!

Also, the only other sets of genetics I've seen that are more dominant than Galran genetics are Alteans and Humans. Lotor has more Altean features than Galran, and Keith appears fully human unless in extreme situations (even then, the most we see is sharp teeth and yellow sclera).

Speaking of genetic dominance, I'm also curious on Altean/Human hybrids. Both species are so similar (at least appearance wise) that it'd probably be hard to tell if someone was a hybrid of the two species or not. Even though we don't have anything canon to go off of, its fun to mess around with! For example; Hybrid Alfor (from my AU) appears as fully Altean for the most part (with his shape-shifting allowing him to pass as fully human). One of the only ways you can tell he's a Altean/Human hybrid is because his left ear is shorter than his right. Its crooked and bent downward, starting at the point where a regular human ear ends. I wouldn't be surprised if deformities were common among hybrid babies between different species.

I also don't think its a coincidence how similar Alteans and Humans are. Did anyone else notice how fast the Garrison figured out and got used to Altean technology? They solved that in like... what... a year or two? The Atlas is literally a city-sized space tank that's just as strong (if not stronger) than the Castle of Lions.

hi im really nerdy for stuff like this
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:57 am

I'm going it be really sad when voltron ends.
Guys this is our last panel, our last trailer, our last season.
It's gonna leave a hole in me that will be hard to fill.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:05 am

This is the last season? I probably should have expected it to come soon, but...wow, I didn't even realize it.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:30 am

Yep! Season 8 is the last. That doesn't mean the fandom will automatically die though! If anything, season 8 just gives us more info on the Voltron Universe so we can go wild with fan creations.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:56 pm

omg its the last season?
I... I... I don't know what to say ;-; Kinda sad really, The end of a good show always leaves a hole. For the last season I hope for some more lore to come to light, like Alfor said more things to go wild with.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:40 pm

ngl I'm kinda relieved its ending... less drama the moment a new season comes out :'D

SAME I love lore. Even if its lore you gotta dig for in the wikis, I want it. Gimme all the lore
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:38 am

Honeesstly, I can't wait for it to end but then again I don't want it to. I've kinda...turned more toward BNHA but I still love Voltron.
I guess the fandom kinda ruined the fun for me which is why I'm so meh about it these days.
Lore though, always good.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:08 am

yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I'm also relieved it's ending because then the fandom won't be nearly as toxic (or at least I hope so). I've also always been more attached to the fanon part of it rather than canon, just because of the way canon handled certain things and certain characters, but I'm sad to see it go because it's been a big part of my life. But at least I won't have to worry about the upcoming seasons anymore haha! Voltron is simultaneously the source of my happiness and disappointment lol.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery