Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby screamingmilk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 am

Inkdragon wrote:
screamingmilk wrote:Hello! I'm new to this thread but i love voltron with all my heart, so it's kind of upsetting to see all these negative reviews, seeing as this is some of the farthest rep i've seen in a kids show

SPOILERS

Personally, as a bi male, yes it was upsetting that we didnt get a lot of time to see shiro mourning over adam. but that doesnt mean we dont have our rep! Shiro is still a gay, disabled, poc, mentally ill character who is also a potrayed as a strong leader. thats honestly more than i could ever dream for. just because klance or sheith or adashi isnt cannon doesnt mean we don't have our rep, beacuse look around its still there! I agree, this season may have not been the best, but it wasnt horrible and we shouldnt attack the creators for it. it can be REALLYYY hard to get stuff like LGBT rep past companies like dreamworks (it may not be them policing it so sorry if that is incorrect) and also don't forget we still have one more season : D lets just stay positive and be happy for the rep we already have (Majority of POC characters, gay shiro, and possibly lesbian ezor x zethrid)

SPOILERS OVER

also sorry if I did the transparent words to shield others from spoilers wrong!! Please let me know if I did so I can fix it!!

Bless <3 I'm only on episode 8 as of right now but I got spoiled of everything so I'm not really caring at this point.I agree,yes this may not have been the best season but I enjoy it! The negativity was really starting to bum me out a ton but I feel as if there are still things to come! So can we please start thinking positively..? I understand you're rage but don't think if maybe the end because we still have one more season <3!

Aw :, ) im glad im not the only one trying to have a positive outlook, i really hope everyone will be able to come together and start really digging into this season so we can discuss theories/make fanart/share ideas and stuff like that!
Tobias Alexander | He/Him | Taurus | chaotic neutral

Hello, my name is tobias/tobes and welcome to my profile
I love danganronpa nd talking abt it, as well as all animals!

screamingmilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:39 am

SPOILERS
    honestly the only things I'm upset about is adam dying before we got a reunion, not being able to directly see hunk reunited with his family, and then ALMOST KILLING THE PALADINS! I didn't see any nazi imagery? if there was some then please pm me and let me know when that took place? bc thats??? awful

but honestly, this was probably my favourite season. cosmo is precious and I want five. loving acxa's new haircut. she was my favourite before, and now she's just,,,,, wow
    I was so surprised to come here and find so much negativity?? I expected people to be upset about a few things, and tumblr to be all up in arms, as always, but I figured it'd be mostly positive. in my opinion this season definitely brought it back from my minor negativity over the last season.
    hunk finally got a character arc! everyone else has gotten a character arc (except for lance, but he's gotten the spotlight many times, and I think he'll get an arc next season)(but they were amazing character arcs, all deserved), except hunk, and this was a really good arc too. hunk pulled the team together, and he got comfort! I was so mad for him that he didn't get to meet his family like the others, but it helped his arc. hunk finally got the love he deserves.

I was shellshocked for the last 15 minutes of the last episode. I sat there with my mouth hanging open the whole time. the atlas is a what???? earth is literally about to die????? where is acxa? the other rebels????????????? this was so stressful but worth it in the end. I'm still processing.

some other things,
    all those marmorans,,,, are just,,, dead. I'm,,,,, so shook. I want to know the limits to cosmo's powers. I mean... if that wolf has endless teleporting capabilities that opens so many more windows. oh, and wHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'VE BEEN GONE 3 YEARS?! are there any other people actually left from that planet the druid was living on? are some still alive? and.... what happened to the alteans!!!
    not a fan of shiro's new arm, but I'll adjust. he's still my boy.

but I do wish they'd swap suits now. lance should get red's suit, keith should be in black armour, but allura can stay in pink, because pink is a mourning colour. and she's mourning alot.

at the very least they should change the intro!

EDIT;;
    WAIT I FORGOT
    the altean in the ship looked like honerva!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wow I'm surprised I rambled this long. share your thoughts!

Red Wagon wrote:Does anybody have a favorite scene from S7?

SPOILERS
    probably keith comforting hunk. it was sO cute and heartwarming!

𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦,
xxx𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴

xxx
call me axel (they/she)
adopt a newbie
toyhouse
listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DEADPlNE » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 am

Not to be another complainer but I refuse to finish the season due to the queer-baiting. I'm tired of being tossed around so I will no longer show support.

I no longer play chickensmoothie as actively as before,
so messages will be slow.

I'm willing to trade my pets for art and /
or characters, in large offers. Just send me a mess-
age. I'm more than willing to clear them out.
DEADPlNE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:44 am

due to a lot of anger and such, i'm not going to be afflicted with this show anymore because i dont want to give lauren, jds or dreamworks money or views lol.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:44 am

Well... uhm... I'm not really sure how else to announce this? I guess I'm just gonna be my usual blunt self. Ownership of the fanclub has officially been passed down to me.

I'm going to wait until the first two posts transfer + re-work things a tad bit before enforcing most thread rules and such, but I think a majority of the users here can agree that the negativity really needs to be toned down. The topic is getting to the point where you can feel the hostility, people have pointed it out in the thread or privately to me in PMs, and CS rules have been broken at least once.

Multiple users are getting upset and uncomfortable with the overwhelming negativity, including myself (as mentioned a few hours ago), so it needs to be dropped rather drastically. Especially since people are trying to make positive posts and others are instantly pulling it back to the negative stuff. I'm in no way saying people aren't allowed to express negative opinions, but right now its way too much and spiraling out of control. If you want to continue talking about it, please do so in PMs or make posts on another media platform (do not share them here). If you see someone post something that you think breaks CS rules, there is a triangle button on the post to report it to CS staff! They will handle it from there.

Now, lets focus on the positive stuff instead!

Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Wagon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 pm

SPOILERS BUT (mostly) HAPPY SPOILERS:

SO I JUST FINISHED S7. CAN WE TALK ABOUT SHIRO GETTING A COOL NEW ARM AND HIS AWESOME ATLAS SHIP THING?!!!

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO BE NEGATIVE AFTER SUCH A COOL SEASON? I LOVED IT! MATT WAS AT THE END AND EVERYTHING!

SCREEEEE

Ok, anyways. R.I.P. Adam : (

Also, congratulations to Alfor for getting owner! I think you'll be great!
"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."
my signature is WIP
Red Wagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingmilk » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:54 pm

:0 congrats Alfor!!

Also quick little spoiler type question but

anyone else wondering if the new team of kiddos from the garrison are gonna be the new paladins?? because there are a lot of parallels that ive seen!
Tobias Alexander | He/Him | Taurus | chaotic neutral

Hello, my name is tobias/tobes and welcome to my profile
I love danganronpa nd talking abt it, as well as all animals!

screamingmilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Wagon » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:32 pm

screamingmilk wrote:anyone else wondering if the new team of kiddos from the garrison are gonna be the new paladins?? because there are a lot of parallels that ive seen!

spoilers!
I hope not, but it might be a possibility. Hunk might of possibly been foreshadowing when he said he was daydreaming about passing down his position as a paladin. I personally hope not though. I like the original crew (the one in s7) the best!
"The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start."
my signature is WIP
Red Wagon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DEADPlNE » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:18 pm

also, a quick tip for users trying to do transparent text. the code is color=transparent with brackets and end coding.

I no longer play chickensmoothie as actively as before,
so messages will be slow.

I'm willing to trade my pets for art and /
or characters, in large offers. Just send me a mess-
age. I'm more than willing to clear them out.
DEADPlNE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:35 pm

- Spoilers -

Im going to state the few things i didnt like, then go on with all the things I loved! Its always good to end on a positive note,,

Adam dying was a big bummer, Shiro was visably upset by it, nothing screamed "theyre gay" but it was obvious. But im not sure a reunion would have been good since adam stated " dont expect to see me when you come back if you leave" when shiro left they broke up, not sure a reunion would have been that great to begin with, I do wish it had a more in depth backstory though! marketing it as LGBT is irritating but im not too mad honestly

No lance arc, talked about this last season as well, keith has gotten even more arcs and I really just want my boy to get some good old development!

Weird Acxa X Keith moment. im sure it was just Zethrid trying to get in Keiths head and freak him out when theres really nothing there. It just seemed out of place ;;

When the new mech go introduced and almost destroyed earth on its own it really took away from the whole sendak attack and made it seem worthless? i feel like this should have been a scene in the new season.

Alrighty now all my praises :)

HUNK ARC HUNK ARC HUNK ARC GOOD BOY YES BEST HUNK BOY

a first I didnt like shiros new hairstyle but ive grown to like it ,, hes as cute as ever. Got himself a new arm , new ship and a dad bot and he's finally leading again im so glad he can be used and not just sit on the sidelines! im so happy for him.

COSMOS IS PERFECT, I really love how they Incorporated them more and we now got a sort of personality for this big pup!

ATLAS IS THICC

Garrison kiddos werent jerks! actually i turned out to like most of them!

Family reunions! lances was soo cute, i wanted more! Wish hunk would have gotten a bigger scene but im glad they included it.

Gameshow was everything, didnt like them calling lance dumb but it got better, i dont ship klance alot but the reasoning behind lance picking keith was just too cute!

Lesbian warlords ,, all i gotta say

THIS SEASON LOOKED REALLY GOOD! ANIMATIONS, COLOUR AND EVERYTHING.

Overall i was quite happy with this season!