Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby dove. » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 pm

SPOILERS
I was just wondering what the spoilers are? Since people are talking about them but I have no idea what they are about?

Cred. | link | link | link |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
link | link | link | link |
[ text1text1text1 ]
───────────
[ text2text2text2 ]
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:49 pm

charlie` wrote:SPOILERS
I was just wondering what the spoilers are? Since people are talking about them but I have no idea what they are about?

SPOILERS- THE "(link)"s ARE SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY SPOILERS/TEASERS
Well, someone posted an image of some Freezies/Ice Pops (link). Here's the full post: (link). Here's someone's take on the image: (link). Basically, what people are thinking, is that Pidge gets captured by either the Galra or Shiro clones, and Lance is the first to go after her. The poster said they made the placements of the Freezies EXTREMELY specific, so even the tiny details, such as Keith, Lance and Pidge being slightly higher than the others has some sort of meaning. Basically, the whole fandom's in an uproar because of some Freezies/Ice Pops.
(Also, the image was confirmed to be official, since the person who posted the image is an editor for @getFANDOM, so they got early access to the season so that they could write articles about it. Hope this helped! c:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:04 pm

tootoothewolf wrote:
charlie` wrote:SPOILERS

SPOILERS- THE "(link)"s ARE SPOILERS, DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY SPOILERS/TEASERS
Well, someone posted an image of some Freezies/Ice Pops (link). Here's the full post: (link). Here's someone's take on the image: (link). Basically, what people are thinking, is that Pidge gets captured by either the Galra or Shiro clones, and Lance is the first to go after her. The poster said they made the placements of the Freezies EXTREMELY specific, so even the tiny details, such as Keith, Lance and Pidge being slightly higher than the others has some sort of meaning. Basically, the whole fandom's in an uproar because of some Freezies/Ice Pops.
(Also, the image was confirmed to be official, since the person who posted the image is an editor for @getFANDOM, so they got early access to the season so that they could write articles about it. Hope this helped! c:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH BOYNO
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:37 am

SPOILERS
THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA also I'm totally checking those out

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:27 am

SPOILERS
Y'all. I'm actually SO scared for tomorrow. From the Freezies-teaser/spoiler, I'm getting a bad feeling that Pidge will get captured by Galra (potentially Sendek?) and Lance will go to save her, while Keith thinks it's too dangerous, and doesn't want to risk losing another team member? Maybe that Keith and Lance are fighting for power over the decision, since both the red and blue freezies are slightly higher than the rest, and the blue one (which represents Lance) is farther away from the rest of the team and closer to Pidge and the Galra. Just a thought? Since we all know that Lance is possibly one of the most caring members of Team Voltron, and certainly wouldn't want to lose Pidge- or anyone on the team, for that matter- and would be the most likely to go after her. Just a smol prediction! c:
Again, for anyone who didn't see the teaser (who WANTS to see the teaser): (link), and for clarification on who's who: (link)
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:48 am

I am going in completely blind and all of these spoilers are so tempting. Just a couple more hours, gotta hold myself together. I am afraid and I low key know nothing.
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunRaes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:31 am

paperjack. wrote:
    I am going in completely blind and all of these spoilers are so tempting. Just a couple more hours, gotta hold myself together. I am afraid and I low key know nothing.

A couple more hours?
For me, since I live in Eastern Time zone, it's around 7:30 PM, and I believe the season drops at 12:00AM, so it'd be 4 1/2 hours... DNKSAJDNKJ
Also, "low key knowing nothing" isn't a bad thing! It just means that you don't have to stress over the things you do know, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the season nonetheless. c:
SunRaes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperjack. » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

tootoothewolf wrote:A couple more hours?
For me, since I live in Eastern Time zone, it's around 7:30 PM, and I believe the season drops at 12:00AM, so it'd be 4 1/2 hours... DNKSAJDNKJ
Also, "low key knowing nothing" isn't a bad thing! It just means that you don't have to stress over the things you do know, and I'm sure you'll enjoy the season nonetheless. c:

I have about 6 hours before the season drops, and I'm gonna watch it with a friend as soon as it does. I've only had a few hints here and there about what is to come, and I watched the first episode, but that's about it. I definitely will enjoy it, regardless. It still leaves a lot to the imagination, especially considering how we had to be warned about spoilers here causing anxiety (which is sorta alarming).
pj • she/he/they
paperjack.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:55 pm

It comes out at 2am for me (CST) and I've been falling asleep around 10 which is good for me so I'm going to take melatonin and hopefully fall asleep lmao. Last time I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't fall back asleep so I just watched it, and that'll probably happen this time.

ALSO: Can we use the code on page 440, courtesy of tootoothewolf, to do spoilers still? I'm not going to be spoiled because I'm avoiding all media until I finish the season, but I'd hate for anything to be spoiled for anyone else! <33

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:10 pm

SEASON SEVEN SPOILERS BELOW.

alright. so. if you liked this season, or if you're sensitive to negative feedback, please skip this because it is extremely negative. if you want to know the gist of it; this season sucked for more reasons than i can even count. i didn't even finish it because halfway through i got so mad that i began crying and could not continue.

this season was one of the worst ones yet. honestly, i like to say that "nothing can be worse than season 4 or 5" because i don't even remember what happened in season 4 or 5. we got queerbaited so hard it isn't even funny at this point. all the keith/lance parallels, all the times they told us there would be lgbtq rep besides shiro, it was all lies for us to continue watching. yes, even jeremy himself is at fault. they got us hyped up for klance, used hashtags, did interviews on it, told us we'd be happy with the endgame knowing that the majority of the fandom are lgbtq youth who wanted to see klance become canon.

just because adashi/shadam was canon doesn't mean that we didn't get queerbaited. we got queerbaited into thinking that there was going to be an explicit gay relationship between two characters, and the closest we got to that was ezor and zethrid. oh,, right,,, thanks voltron. it's not shown that they're in a relationship, just hinted at ("that's my girl" and their scenes are romantically coded) and if it was shown, that'd be fantastic except for the fact that they're literally space pirates that're in a few episodes.

axca and keith have not exchanged a single word up until season seven (forgive me if im wrong, but i'm 99% sure they've never had a conversation) and all of a sudden axca shows up and she's in love w/ keith???? what kind of straight person wrote this because i'm appalled,, like literally. not one sentence i can remember. they looked at each other once and suddenly ezor and zethrid go "ooh you're in love" and i'm pretty sure i legitimately threw up in my mouth, can't remember i've already repressed it.

also uhhhh,,, yeah anyone who thought lance's arc was gonna happen this season. sorry. literally all that happens w/ him is that he gets thrown across a room, fights with keith to defend allura, gets saved by red, shows off some sharpshooter skills and that's it. some REALLY delicious hunk screen time though. hunk's getting an arc before lance lmaooo

we were all so excited for adam and shiro and adam died. not even after him and shiro reunited. they never even got to reunite. we never got to see shiro with his lover, who he was going to marry. we praised lauren & jds for this and for what?? for them to kill off our gay rep?? after we begged season after SEASON for them to give us rep that they promised from the beginning? it's ridiculous. it's homophobic. it's racism. it's them killing off their minority's, treating them like crap, not giving them any screen-time until now. pidge got an entire arc dedicated to her family, where she put the lives of two people before the entire galaxy. lance hasn't gotten an arc. allura got a tiny romance arc with her coloniser. seven seasons in, hunk JUST GOT an arc. shiro has been treated horribly from the beginning, as he's gay rep & poc rep and was tortured and killed. keith got like, three arcs dedicated to his family and being the black paladin. *show tune voice* it's racism, lads. blatant and obvious, you literally cannot deny it at this point.

no hate to allurance. i love them. i just wish they had better writers. their ship is a coded black woman with a cuban man and i love!!! that!!!!!! but. i wish the writers weren't... like that. if they had actually wanted to do good with allurance, they could've started their romance way earlier. it's been rushed & it's going to be endgame, and it wont even be a good endgame. it won't be the endgame they deserve. they deserve better writing than this.

good things from this season: hunk screentime. romelle is a goddess. the minor scenes with lance are adorable. keith and krolia are great. love kosmo.

that's all.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me