Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby Iliferen » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:49 pm

ive watched very little of defenders of the universe, but i tried and i couldnt take it seriously. i mean, when you think about, people went into the studio, did their lines in the almost expressionless ways and went on their way. And it was serious.
i dont mean to offend anyone who likes it
╔═════════════╗

xxxxxcreate your

♥Female♥Canadian♥Art♥xx
♥Myday♥ARMY♥MOA♥Atiny♥xx
♥Fantasy♥Enamel Pins♥xx

xxxxxown happiness

╚═════════════╝
Iliferen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:01 pm

I've seen some clips before and while the actual lines are funny, I can't stand the animation or some of the voice acting.

80s Voltron is vintage quality in its own right. Its just personally not for me.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:36 am

Cowgod wrote:ive watched very little of defenders of the universe, but i tried and i couldnt take it seriously. i mean, when you think about, people went into the studio, did their lines in the almost expressionless ways and went on their way. And it was serious.
i dont mean to offend anyone who likes it

The fact that someone even mentioned my childhood show has peaked my interest enough to say something again. :lol:

I don't think you offended anyone (unless they're overly sensitive or something) because I can agree, the original Voltron just isn't for everyone I guess, but like Alfor said it is an 80's show so it's gonna be like that.
Nonetheless if it didn't exist we wouldn't have VLD today so we have that to thank the original makers for.

FYI, I do not mean ANY of this in an aggressive way and I am not saying any of this to rebuke someone. I'm just saying this is my standpoint on the original show, okay? K. :D :D :D
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:04 pm

If anyone else missed video of the first episode of S7 then here's a link to one up currently https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjczrLL3DM
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:29 am

( Wanted to redo this because I no longer ship klance, I see it brotherly.

Are you up to date || Yes ofc, always have been
Favorite Character ||Keith
Favorite Paladin || Keith & Shiro
Favorite Lion || Red
Your Ships ||Sheith, any other shaladin ship and all ships in general except Shidge and Klance
Other || I really love Sheith

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:50 am

I really don't like the youtube releases of people filming episode one? I guess because I have sensitive ears all the screaming just bugs me x(
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catnip. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 pm

Are you up to date || Yup
Favorite Character || Lance
Favorite Paladin || Lance and Keith
Favorite Lion || Black (the wings lol)
Your Ships || klance
Other || omggg im so excited for the 10th ghgjgjgjg
catnip.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm

O man, i've been reading some reviews for season 7 I don't think I'm mentally prepared.

Hunk gets his own arc! Which is supposed to be at the beginning of the season. And we get to learn more about Shiro, and the hardships he's been through which I am not ready for since we already know he's been through so much.

In a review, they said that one of the paladins has a sad reaction or heartbreaking reaction to the earth homecoming and they get a scene with another character that's supposed to be great. And from what I know I think it might be Lance, since he seems to miss home the most. (And Lance is supposed to get a crying scene which i'm not ready for).

Also we get more scenes of Romelle, which I adore her so much!

From what i've read we get some Allurance as well.

I think we'll get to see Keith as a great leader and more mature than he was before since he was given awhile to reflect and learn more about himself.

Honestly, from what i've read that this is the saddest season yet. And I'm legit not ready.

Also apparently they name the spacewolf Cosmo.

And everyone gets there moments to shine. And Hunk gets a ton of focus which is probably what i'm looking forward too most and the homecoming in general. I've also seen people saying that Adam might die? Which I really hope not since we've barely seen anything of him.

Cred. | link | link | link |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
link | link | link | link |
[ text1text1text1 ]
───────────
[ text2text2text2 ]
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:05 am

I'm so ready!! I've seen the reviews too and they sound amazing!

Can't wait for Klance to be canon XD There's been a lot of hinting and I think this is the season.

I am really excited for Hunk's arc, and I'd love to see him friends, maybe even more with Romelle! If they did get together though, I really hope Shay finds someone, she deserves the best! ALSO ROMELLE OWNS MY SOUL SHE'S SO CUTE

I can't wait to see Allura's alchemy magic which I bet she's going to use more of this season! Can't wait she will kill me rip

ADAM BETTER NOT BE DEAD, we all thought we got past the bury your gays trope and if he ends up dead I will be so sad DX He and Shiro just deserve the best, I hope we get a heartfelt reunion and such.

I'd love to see Keith as a leader! I have no problem with him being black paladin, but in the trailer I did see him standing on the ground with the black lion flying above him? Shiro lost his connection with the lion so it's either lance or allura and I can't WAIT! There was a rainbow too so my shipper heart is hoping Lance XD

Pidge takes a backseat this season! I love her and relate to her (and hunk) most, but I'm glad the other paladins are getting some more attention <33

Thank you for summing up the reviews! <3 ^^

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | 🍃 |
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:54 am

charlie` wrote:O man, i've been reading some reviews for season 7 I don't think I'm mentally prepared.

Hunk gets his own arc! Which is supposed to be at the beginning of the season. And we get to learn more about Shiro, and the hardships he's been through which I am not ready for since we already know he's been through so much.

In a review, they said that one of the paladins has a sad reaction or heartbreaking reaction to the earth homecoming and they get a scene with another character that's supposed to be great. And from what I know I think it might be Lance, since he seems to miss home the most. (And Lance is supposed to get a crying scene which i'm not ready for).

Also we get more scenes of Romelle, which I adore her so much!

From what i've read we get some Allurance as well.

I think we'll get to see Keith as a great leader and more mature than he was before since he was given awhile to reflect and learn more about himself.

Honestly, from what i've read that this is the saddest season yet. And I'm legit not ready.

Also apparently they name the spacewolf Cosmo.

And everyone gets there moments to shine. And Hunk gets a ton of focus which is probably what i'm looking forward too most and the homecoming in general. I've also seen people saying that Adam might die? Which I really hope not since we've barely seen anything of him.

I want that Allurance gimme :lol:
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me