★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:47 am

oriental maid
      username: noctem.
      cat name: lesedi spottedswan
      cat gender: female
      personality: lesedi is a rather intelligent, sly individual. She holds herself with an air of lavish nobility, dark blue eyes gleaming with self-assured pride. Some may say she's a bit arrogant, or over-confident, and they aren't wrong. She was raised with the belief that she was royalty, spoiled and fawned over by her human companions. But she knew her heart lay in the wild. Her body ached to run and to hunt, to return to the ways of her ancestors. So, she did what she had to. She is bold, and courageous, and one must always know she will never back down from a fight.
      brief history: lesedi was born in the comfort of a kitty pet home, a daughter of two prized oriental felines. She was fawned over by her owners, breeders of the oriental short hair. She was treated like royalty, though she longed to know what lay beyond the white fences that sat in her backyard. The veld was filled with danger and unknown, and that did not frighten her; rather, it excited her. So, in what some would call an outlandishly bold and naive move, she left the comfort of her spoiled life and ventured into the beyond.
      clan: kishenzi mwezi
      raffle number: 1

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:51 am

Username: eagle,
      Clan(s): quickclan, highgarden, smokeclan
      If you could make your own holiday, what would it be?: national nap day, where everything is put on hold and everyone can just sleep and it's not lazy. it's recovering for all those nights we get shortchanged of sleep. enjoy
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Artist Search Announcement on pg.362

Postby Frisco » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:56 am

Username: Frisco
Clan(s): The Apocatlypse
If you could make your own holiday, what would it be?: a fris appretiation day when you have to compliment me and give me all your money. it would be celebrated everyday.

milkstache maid
username: Frisco
cat name: Milkshake
cat gender: Female
personality: Milk is a sweet and kind lady. She’s delicate and lovable and prefers to settle conflicts with a discussion and a consensus rather than a fight. But there is a darker side to her. Well, not really. But she likes to pretend to be an evil villain by twirling her white moustache and coming up with evil plans.
brief history: Milk was raised along with her littermates in a rather sheltered community, where cats lived peacefully and weren’t afraid of attacks from other clans due to their territory being on a little island. Milk was happy there, but yearned for adventure and ended up leaving to find excitement, love and conclusion that the adventure was inside of her all along.
clan: The Apocatlypse

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:06 pm

oriental maid
        username: frightened eyes

cat name: angelwhisper “angel”
        cat gender: molly

personality:

confident. angel reeks of confidence - the little “princess” of the sons of anarchy, it is reflected in the way she talks, acts, and walks. confident of her abilities - trained as soon as she could walk, shaped into the expert hunter and soldier that she is now - her ranking, and the safety of being the boss’ liege brings her.
        that confidence makes her bold. unafraid of risk, challenge, of danger, or sustaining injury. but it also makes her adaptable, able to shift her hunting and fighting style to adapt to terrain and obstacles.

brief history: most believe angel was born into the sons of anarchy. but she was not. four moons, and she was on her own on the street, her parents murdered. she had to adapt to the life on the streets, and it’s harsh ways.
        but she survived. and you could even say she thrived. she joined a small sisterhood after reaching the age of a young adult, drawn to the companionship, but even with the sisters it was every feline for themselves. reporting only to the head of the group - which was constantly changing due to challenges and competition with other groups similar to theirs.
        she’d been with them a month, two-leg time, before she met the first of the sons of anarchy. a charming tom, by the name of winterclaw, and was immediately smitten. and like she was for the sisters, drawn to their companionship - though now with order, and security. she left the sisters, and joined the sons of anarchy - was tugged under the wing of their boss, and is now a valued member of their gang.

clan: sons of anarchy (brelsotrclan)
        raffle number: two
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:15 pm

tortoiseshell maid
username: spasticjazzhands
cat name: Evening Primrose (Eve) oenothera speciosa
cat gender: MOLLY
personality: Eve loves to daydream, especially about possible romances. She can't decide if she wants just one devoted relationship or to fill her life with fun flings. After all, you only live once right? Although since she's in flos vitae, it's as if she's on her second life and cannot take life for granted. Come and talk to her, it has become a game for the other clan members to see if they can tell if she's flirting or not. Though if you ask her, the answer is always yes.
brief history: Eve's mother always had toms entering and leaving their lives fairly regularly. She got a chance to examine each one and pick apart what she didn't like. Not too pushy, not too clingy, not too loud, not too timid...the list goes on. Her mother had high standards and so does Eve. She was still searching for the right tom, or whoever else caught her fancy in that moment, when one lured her into a humane trap. Before the humans could do whatever they were going to do to her, Lumine swooped in and saved her from their clutches.
clan: flos vitae
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:24 pm

tortoiseshell maid
username: NightWolf950
cat name: Cariboutuft
cat gender: Molly
personality: Cariboutuft is a chubby sweetheart, who seems to have no sense of balance. She's a clumsy gal, who gets herself into all sorts of trouble due to her clumsy nature. However despite that she has a very large caring heart who is always there to cheer every cat up on their darkest days.
brief history: When Cariboutuft was younger she was picked on due to her large rolly polly clumsy self. However despite that she never let it bother her. She did her best to be there for others when they needed it, always being supportive and encouraging others to be themselves. She wondered far and wide as she got older, stopping and helping other cats in need before moving on to the next. She eventually came to HazeClan and fell in love with the group and couldn't wait to join and help them.
clan: HazeClan
raffle number: 2
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby [kat] » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:38 pm

The winner for the twentieth cat of the advent calendar has been rolled! I assigned numbers in order of posting, and the number rolled was...
Congratulations to the winner, bed time! Here's the solid cream you won, please remember to fill out the claim form right underneath:

FORM
Code: Select all
[b]Cat name:[/b]
[b]Clan the cat is going to:[/b]

Rule reminder:

1. If you win a cat one day, please don't enter for any cats for the next three consecutive days (not including Christmas day) to give others a chance to win.
2. Please post your entry form (you can find it at the bottom of this post) on this thread only. Don't assign numbers- I will do that for you. Make sure to fill out all the sections!
3. You must post your claim form (which will be posted when the raffle ends) on this thread within one week or the raffle will be rerolled.
4. The new cats will be posted at rollover each day. The cat from the previous day will be revealed when the new raffle is posted.

The twenty-first door of the calendar opens to reveal...

FORM
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan(s):[/b]
[b]Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?):[/b]

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:39 pm

Username: broken*
Clan(s): scarab & celestials
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): my mother always loves skiing, and my dad always loved snowboarding, so one of those!
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:40 pm

Username: spasticjazzhands
Clan(s): twisted, flos vitae, fanged force
Skiing, sledding, or snowboarding? (if you haven't done any, which do you want to try?): i've sledded before but really prefer just to keep warm and my bones unbroken
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘