Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby lovestruck » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:04 am

i. Intro
    hello everyone!! I hope you’re all doing well! Happy November! I personally am really happy for the new month, as October wasn’t a good time for me, and I’m ready to move on! Here’s to new beginnings! Have a wonderful rest of your day and thanks for taking time to read all this if ya do!!

ii. relationships!!
    so, most of my kalons have like 0 friends and most of them are single, so I figured I’d try and get them some friendships and romance!! more info on all of them can be found here,please PM me if anyone interests you!!

iii. ooc breeding!
    I’m looking for an ooc breeding with any of my kalons except for Nayda and probably except for Aderyn. Pm me if you’re interested!

iv. trades!
    looking to trade Emmett, as I just found out his mate has a new owner, and I don’t really connect! I was only keeping him for his husband, so yeahhh! I’d really love myos, but kalons are 100% ok too!!

also still looking to trade Tsuki!

Code: Select all
    @APH santia- aw astrid’s a cutie! gl with finding relationships!
    @vogelbeine- that’s such a pretty kalon! gl trading also!
    @__silentsiren__- gosh I wish I’d caught that slot your designs and linework and whatnot are so good oooo
    @petrify- gl w finding that breeding partner!
    @whizzer.- omg that kit can take my life aaaa he’s so good omg
    @phunkies- omg your art?? It’s so good?? I wish I had snagged a slot! Xc
    @skywishes01- good luck with trading!
    @madziu- aa I may PM you about a relationship w Moreya if I remember to! And I’ll def check out your kals for breedings c:
    @high noon- I hope your stream was good!
    @la volpe- gl finding an artist!

lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 am

Image heavy post sorry oop

Heya fc cx

I'm just sliding in real quick to advertise some trades and look for some growths/transfers c:

Firstly, I'm looking to trade the following kals!
^^^Priorities^^^
Also trading kals in here!! Most I'm very tentative on but struggling to connect with.

Looking for growths/transfers of the following babes:
Image (transfer to on oekaki)

Hmu with prices and examples! I won't be too picky.

That's all this time, I'll have more interesting stuff to share next time!

@APH Siantia - Hey bud!! Congrats on that winged babe omg I'm sobbing
@vogelbiene - wow what a babe!! I love those colors, congrats on him!
@_silentsiren_ - I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling great D: Those design examples are stunning tbh hecc. I LOVE that first example!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:35 am

replies

@beau-tiful - Ahh that kit is so cute! Good luck on offers!
    @lovestruck - Tsuki is a dream tbh, I hope you get some offers you really like!
    @APH Siantia - I absolutely love Astrid's halo, and Caelestis has absolutely beautiful colors!
    @vogelbiene - Six did such a grat job on Kiran, like wow hh
    @_silentsiren_ - I love your style!
    @petrify - I hope you can find a breeding partner for Imekari!
    @whizzer. - Daniel is such a cool kalon, I adore the eyes on the tail!
    @phunkies - Aww, those icons are so cute! If I had points I'd order hh
    @skywishes01 - What a cool kalon, good luck on trading!
    @Madziu - Your growths look amazing, and Mireya is so pretty!

reline

Still looking for a reline on Solaris, and I have approval to do so. I have 180 C$ and a truedate border collie advent, and I'm willing to trade possibly both for payment, just specify is wanted in the PM please.
    found someone!

art

I got this adorable art from Pink Present! I'm absolutely in love with it.

Last edited by miku on Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 am

@Shego Best wishes with a reline! I'd offer if I had the time but i'm kinda booked at the moment haha, im sure the reline will look lovely though, i love the design; the one by pink present is adorable too!
@beau-tiful Best wishes with trading! I liked the purple accent on that first kid but I dont have anything to offer at the moment, I hope youre able to find someone to connect to/ they'll find nice homes though!
@lovestruck Good luck with relationships! I'd offer if I had more time to chat about it OTL but im drowning in messages to reply to right now haha; your kals are lovely though, and I hope you're able to find some relations (& trades for those you're trading)
@APH Siantia Your new kids are lovely! I like the hair on astrid; and caelestis has an interesting personality; (cn i be his friend he seems my kind of fre ind )
@ vogelbiene I'm glad you like him! I might try and draw a gift of him for you if I could get a moment/the motive haha; I hope you're able to find art of him!
@_silentsiren_ Im glad you managed to fill the myo/growth slot! Your designs are lovely! I thought about asking when they were open but have no ideas right now haha

Sorry for brief post/replies; i havent felt very chatty the past few days; just in a mood i guess but im able to work at least so thats something

I am looking for small art trades? Just like icons or tags or something. I really want some small art of my favorite character to cheer myself up. She isn't a kalon (theres a link to her in my sig, she has human+feral forms). I dont want anything super detailed, just a sketch or headshot or lil icon is cool. I'm more than ok with drawing kals. Just pm me? I dont mind any skill level & will try and finish them today

I have one new kid i traded for to introduce, this is Nika, though her full name is Weronika
Im not 100% on her story yet, but i want to do something with perhaps a seer or prophet who believes strongly in self-reflection and has basically found their inner peace and mentally ascended to a different plane of existence through careful meditation, to the point they reflect themselves outwardly in appearance and mind and through astral projection
Ive always kinda liked the kal and while i know it was meant to be a lil silly at first I think it has some interesting potential for really neat and deep character thought & development so thats the route im taking lol

I did some drawing of my kals;
Nika

day/dawn/dusk

my Nekane & kyo's aster

kat
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the kalon fanclub v.4

Postby magpie! » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:54 am

page 423
    @skywishes01 - Good luck trading, that kal has some cool horns!
    @phunkies - Your icons are so cute!! I'm glad you were able to sell some!
    @whizzer. - Both of your new babes are wonderful, I especially love the little rat tail child, Maxim!
    @petrify - Best of luck finding a breeding partner for Imekari, she's beautiful!
    @_silentsiren_ - Your designs are to die for, whoever claimed that slot is a real winner!
    Keep up the good work!
    @vogelbiene - Kiran is stunning, I adore Six's designs! Congratulations and good luck trading!
    @APH Siantia - Your new kals are GORGEOUS! Those colors, those wings, those horns!!
    They are both lovely! Best of luck getting a growth and trading!
    @lovestruck - I hope you have a wonderful November, you deserve it! And good luck finding relationships, breeding partners, and trades!
    @beau-tiful - Good luck trading and getting growth and transfer artists for all your kals!
    @Shego - Best of luck finding an artist to reline Solaris for you! And that art is precious :">

page 424
    @Sixbane - Good luck with art trades, I'm sure you'll get several! I would offer but I'm endlessly busy.
    I'm so glad to see you taking care of Nika, and the art piece you did of her is awesome! I love her
    story so far, and I can't wait to see how you develop her. Your other art is lovely as always ♥

lil chibis by sixbane!

Nothing much! I've had a decent past few weeks, but I have a whale of an English paper
      due soon, and I really just want to get it over with. I've met a really nice guy that I have
      a bit of a crush on, so that's exciting! I also went to Gengar Day today for Pokemon Go,
      and had a blast raiding with some of my new friends from the community! I hope that
      all of you are doing alright, and if not, that things will start looking up for you soon! ♥

What's a fanclub post without kalon introductions? It seems like that's what motivates me to make posts these days...
    This ray of sunshine is April Mari Loravoir! She is the lovely result of a breeding with suds,
    and I'm so happy to have her! She reminds be of banana pudding.

And this wonderful moon child is Galilei Oshi Legaia! (a mouthful, I know)
    I recieved her in a trade last month with trans! (a lovely human by the way, appreciate them)

And last, but not least, this is my newest addition! I got him in a trade with scarlet_wolf!
    He came with the name Rhodey, but I would love name suggestions!
    I like the idea of it starting with a "R," if you have any ideas!
    He's a music producer who loves funding starving artists,
    but that's all I've got for him so far.

Well that's it for me. I hope all of you have a great day/morning/night!
      Remember to get a good night's sleep and take your medicine. ♥
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:11 am

@shego I hope you’re able to find someone to reline for you! Also that art is super cute, I adore the little playful expression
@Six *swoons over art of the boys* I’m biased but also all your other art is fantastic as usual too, I’m gonna try to work on that pixel thing I was talking about tonight 👀
@magpie those kits are so?? Cute??? I love the little sun and moon dynamic I’m swooning, and the third kal has such a lovely flower marking, congrats on your new babes ❣️

Reminder that my myo contest will be ending November 5th, there will be no further extensions so this is your last chance! This is a very open contest so you can enter anything you’d like design wise, as the prompt is simply ‘create something you find beautiful’. Traits and such are all up to you as well, if you’re unable to use paypal I can also do a straight transaction to points or offer you a leg myo from the kalon shop! (Can also offer this to the other cash prizes offered as well) But of course the $100 is on the table too for those that prefer cash ❤️

Ends Monday at 11:59 PM EST!

✨ link to contest here ✨

Also I got some new kids who I love would would like to get relationships for, I just got them so they’re all kind of vague but hopefully I can develop them more with other people ❣️

My stash is being whack and won’t show my images so I’m just gonna wait to look for relationships till it’s fixed 😭

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:57 pm

@whizzer. aah those are both beautiful! congrats, but i'm so jelly
@beau-tiful good luck with the trades, they're very pretty & i love the hair on the first one but it's not quite what i'd like currently
@lovestruck tsuki is so cute, and i love the hoodie
@APH Siantia astrid is gorgeous! and good luck on trading the kit
@vogelbiene kiran is amazing! i love the idea of a tea brewer haha

i'm currently looking to trade my kalon myo venus. unfortunately i can't really connect with her anymore and i'm looking for another myo (uncommon or higher) or there's a few other designs/ideas i like in a kalon on the post. venus has both slots open and no connections with other kalons (friends, relationships, enemies). thank you v.v
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ ♡ ♡

Postby SaltyBirb » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:22 pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

replies <3 wrote:@Vintage Night - Heckin goodluck with the trades, bab ♡
@BookBite - Aw gosh, ganna try my best to create one last design for the comp! ♡ Goodluck with the future judging!!
@magpie! - Your new Kals are heckin cute aa ♡ //steals
@Sixbane - I seriously love your art aa it's super amazing and cute!

few replies rn cus heck I'm tired aa
ganna do more next time I post here ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ Possibly Looking For A Breeding Partner ♡
Opening up my Kals for breeding
ganna be hella tent bc I don't have any items I'm sorry aa
go look at my Kals on my sig!
Declan is being fixed rn so he's not open!

♡ Introduction/s ♡
First Kal I won from a comp and they're so hECKIN PRETTY AAA
CAPTIVELEGACY MADE THIS CUTIE AND IM LOVE
I don't have anything for her yet but I have some ideas!
actress? hairdresser/stylist?? rip all my kals are in the modern au haha

♡ Artist Entry ♡
Here's yet another recent artist entry that I finished!
I'm open for criticisms so I appreciate it if you leave some or just hmu on discord! (Salty#5991)
might make another entry bby
a nekomata inspired one wooO

♡ Art ♡
Finally drew my bby, Luca
hh I love him so much
oh heck it's so big HAHA I'M SCARED OF MAKING IT SMALLER, IT MIGHT KILL THE QUALITY
resized it anyway bc it was embarrassingly big :"">

===

Drew my other bby, Quinn with a bun bun (bc he's a bun bun caretaker)
ganna color this someday but not today!

♡ Art Requests ♡
Just a lil update~!
I'm closing this and slowly doing it as well since I have soME free time!!

Last edited by SaltyBirb on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 pm

@salty bird -- congrats on winning the kalon, they're very pretty.
@vintage night -- gl getting trades
@bookbite -- gl with your contest! i hope you get a design you like.

i made a post a while ago saying how i was likely leaving kalons, but after some thought i came to the conclusion that i might stick around for a bit longer. i probably wont stay incredibly active since kalons aren't a priority for me at all, but i'll still be lurking and maybe post every once in a while. leaving kalon is still an idea hovering, but for now the idea is postponed.

trades
i have a couple of kalons i could never manage to connect with so i'm offering them in trade. i'm off of cooldown, and i'd rather you were as well. i'm willing to trade them all for one kalon. i'm not looking for kits or myos, as i can't afford to have them grown/made. if i don't get any offers that take my fancy, they'll likely be gifted out.

florence -- 3/3

muse & luka -- can both be grown [can obviously be traded separately, i just had them on the same reference]
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:01 pm

@hayzel awww I love them kits a lot, sadly I'm on cooldown D:
@Saltybirb ahhhh I love that new kal and those entries are so pretty.
@Vintage Night goodluck with trades and such.

I'm here for trade offers. I got more kals to introduce but I'll do it later cause I'm too busy watching Black List with my boyfriend but later.

I'm taking December trade offers on all my kals in my signature but mainly looking at offers on Yissaveny and Maebe. Two kals I put into my newest au but can't seem to develop it so with that is them. So shoot me offers on both + any of my other kals.

I don't care about rarities, I just need kals I can love more. My likes vary but usually I need ear edits to connect but will look at any kal.
Last edited by HellyBoo on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me