Enamel Pin Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Enamel Pin Club

Postby Vampiric » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:30 am

Im really excited about a new pin bag on kickstarter that I have been waiting for, and I have more pins in the mail rn to go in it so I thought i'd share. Bag already hit the donation goal and it only went live today.

Coffin Bag! One of many pins for bag!
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby natcatjojo » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi everyone!
★. how many pins do you have? --> 6
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!) Two of the pins above came from Penzey's spices (Kind and the Voting pin), and I got the feminist, "I do what I want", and the little white dude from my older sister. She actually gave me the jacket too haha. By far my favorite, and the only one I've actually purchased myself so far ( :? ) is my Mob Psycho 100 pin by chanteii.
★. do you plan to get more pins? --> I really want to, but I don't know where to start. I browsed Etsy, thought of purchasing more from chanteii, and have looked at some sketchy websites that said they'd give you free/very cheap pins but I decided I might just wait a little longer until it's jacket season again haha. If you have any artist recs, I'd love to hear them!
★. do you have a special pin board? --> Nope, I am very happy with my jean jacket. I do get it though- if I had a bunch of pins or really expensive ones I'd consider getting a pin board.
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins? --> Nope, no interest in that

(sorry about the size of the image, I tried to edit it down the best I could lol)

In a nightmare, I am falling from the ceiling into bed beside you
You're asleep, I'm screaming, shoving you to try to wake you up
And like before, you've got no interest in the life you live when you're awake
Your dreams still follow storylines, like fictions you would make

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 41 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
natcatjojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:13 am

Vampiric wrote:Im really excited about a new pin bag on kickstarter that I have been waiting for, and I have more pins in the mail rn to go in it so I thought i'd share. Bag already hit the donation goal and it only went live today.

Coffin Bag! One of many pins for bag!

LOVE the little Xintu bat >:)

natcatjojo wrote:Hi everyone!
★. how many pins do you have? --> 6
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!) Two of the pins above came from Penzey's spices (Kind and the Voting pin), and I got the feminist, "I do what I want", and the little white dude from my older sister. She actually gave me the jacket too haha. By far my favorite, and the only one I've actually purchased myself so far ( :? ) is my Mob Psycho 100 pin by chanteii.
★. do you plan to get more pins? --> I really want to, but I don't know where to start. I browsed Etsy, thought of purchasing more from chanteii, and have looked at some sketchy websites that said they'd give you free/very cheap pins but I decided I might just wait a little longer until it's jacket season again haha. If you have any artist recs, I'd love to hear them!
★. do you have a special pin board? --> Nope, I am very happy with my jean jacket. I do get it though- if I had a bunch of pins or really expensive ones I'd consider getting a pin board.
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins? --> Nope, no interest in that

(sorry about the size of the image, I tried to edit it down the best I could lol)

I love that your sister gave you some pins! My family have a love language of pin-gifting lol. I love seeing a pin that reminds me of someone I love (:
I would staunchly avoid the "free pin" websites - all of the pin designs are counterfeits that have been stolen from artists and replicated without permission ):

Here are my newest babies! They haven't been released yet so this is a sneak peak lol. I made my little budgie, Basil, into a pin :3c

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby natcatjojo » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:53 am

Ok so I know I said I was waiting on getting more pins... but this really cute Etsy store is doing 60% off on a whole bunch of pins! Their shop name is MadelineStudioGifts. It has pretty high reviews but they won't ship for like a month so it'll be awhile before I actually know how good they are :?

I ordered the orange cat one, along with a pumpkin cat and a little cactus :)

In a nightmare, I am falling from the ceiling into bed beside you
You're asleep, I'm screaming, shoving you to try to wake you up
And like before, you've got no interest in the life you live when you're awake
Your dreams still follow storylines, like fictions you would make

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 41 people.
I have received 11 gifts.
natcatjojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medusa » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:20 am

some new additions :) i plan on ordering a cork board to display my whole collection, will definitely post pics when it's done!

and a close up of this guy - flash didn't do it justice it's so pretty

@rockruff omg your pins are adorable!
❝ revolution is not
a one-time event ❞
....- audre lorde

xxxxxxxxxxxx
medusa
adult, she/they
listo
black lives matter

xxxxxxxxxxxx
medusa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:39 am

@natcatjojo The madelinegift shop is another of the ones that's selling counterfeits, unfortunately. You can tell when they don't really share a unifying art style. ):

@medusa thank you! I absolutely LOVE your gay rattie pin, they're one of my favourite shops!!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]
Aaron✦
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:49 am

hey gang, it's been a while, and i guess my collection has grown a tiny bit since i last posted!

today i welcomed some adorable little animal crossing x neko atsume pins to my collection!
i got them through a kickstarter and i was hoping for different kitties but these guys make
me so happy! i hope the artist continues to produce pins from this series!

and here's a couple of photos of my whole collection (so far, i have some pins incoming)

idk if anyone here follows the brand fursona pins but i backed their recent kickstarter (dogs vs cats)
and i'm super excited for those pins to go into production! i chose the brown border collie (cause it
looks like my dog who passed 2 years ago), briard and lykoi!

other pins i'm anticipating are a cute beetle pin, and two kickstarters, one for beautiful plant pins &
skintone is note a crime pins!

❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyPie » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:07 am

-
Last edited by PeachyPie on Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeachyPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:30 am

-slithers in-
hi hi hi.

★. how many pins do you have?: only 4 so far but the collection is growing slowly
★. if you have any, what pins do you currently have? (feel free to add photos!!): i have an absol pin (plus coin) which was an absolutely amazing gift from tarkeli, and all of these from aaron/rockruff (keeping them safe like that until I get my hands on a nice pin board)
★. do you plan to get more pins?: yes!
★. do you have a special pin board?: not yet, looking to get one soon.
★. have you ever designed/made your own pins?: nada.

I'm quite new to collecting pins and I'm not even sure how I've developed the interest, but I love collecting them. I've got so many on my Etsy wishlist now - only problem is a lot of the ones I've eyed up don't ship cheaply to the UK, but hopefully I'll be able to buy them over time c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:12 am

@peachypie
    welcome! your favourite pins sound utterly adorable, i'd love to see them if you're able to find the shops! i don't currently have any mushroom pins but i've been thinking about making some, a collection would be utterly adorable!!!

aw man i know so many shops i'd recommend, most are uk based (as i am) but there's a couple of international ones too:
    • Boat of Bees - their animal pins are to die for, I plan to get a puffin next payday
    • Tiny Rat Magic - no enamel pins, but tonnes of pin badges, patches and stickers, their art style is incredibly endearing!
    • Clorty Cat Crafts - love their witchy theme!! I ordered a pin from them as a gift and the quality is really amazing
    • Pin and Tonic - I've two pins from here, their cosmic collie and golden beetle and man, pictures cannot do them justice they're incredible
    • Thousand Skies - Just adorable!!!
    • Conservation Photos - Many, if not all, of their pins go towards supporting charity! I've had my eye on their ring-tailed lemur pin for some time, but sadly shipping is a bit too much for me at the moment!
    • Creature Feature Pins - extinct and endangered beasties
    • Syppahs Art Studio - queer hearts and pretty fish
    • Worm Moon Creations - worm!!!!
    • Haunt Your House - lots of really cool pop culture pins, their style is so awesome!
    • Irisidium - the softest, cutest pins, lots of original and fan art stuff in here, there's also some mythology stuff & pride heart pins
    • Simplifist - beautiful botanical pins as well as a couple pride ones!
    • Micannn - currently closed as they have a monthly order limit, but one to keep an eye on for sure, their style is so endearing
    • Qualitea Goods - cute cryptids and cursed furbies!
    • Taylor Illustration - another shop sadly on a break but which has gorgeous pins!
    • Anna Montagne - really unique and beautiful style, nature-y pins!
    • Lucky Fish Pin Studio - so many gorgeous fish pins, I'm totally in love
    • Mamath - another gorgeous artstyle, I'm particularly fond of their carousel pokemon
    • Vuduberi - more botanic beasties
    • The Pin Prick - last but not least, tonnes of nerdy and queer pins and stuff!

i.. uh... hadn't intended this list to be so long but each time i added one shop i found 3 more that i loved and had to add haha

@dama
    hello and welcome! that absol pin is so cool!! and i have a softspot for those holo coins, they're so neat! i still gotta add a snom to my collection!!

gosh i feel ya on the shipping, it's worth it though when you finally get to hold the pins in hand, but it's still enough to make my hairs stand on end haha

---

another pin arrived today, a gorgeous beetle friend!

photos do not do it justice, the green of the wings is so vibrant and the golden metal is so shiny and reflective
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items