The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

If you could live in any of the Skyrim holds, where would you live?

Windhelm (Eastmarch)
5%
Falkreath (Falkreath)
13%
Solitude (Haafingar)
20%
Morthal (Hjaalmarch)
3%
Winterhold (Winterhold)
3%
Whiterun (Whiterun)
22%
Dawnstar (The Pale)
3%
Markarth (The Reach)
8%
Riften (The Rift)
22%

Total votes : 435

Re: The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Postby Klain » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:58 am

dukaalmaar wrote:
Oooo, that's a nice picture! I wish I could paint; I can only draw cartoons and my backgrounds are horrible haha

On the topic of Khajiit art, I did a trade a while ago with XVIII on Flight Rising and they chose to draw Scratch, my main character on the xbox version:

It was a while ago that I got this, I don't remember posting it here haha

But cartoons can be cool to! c:

It looks really cool and I wish I could draw thing like that, I'm horrrible in drawing fantasy stuff. ugh. Well.
Klain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:37 am

Klain wrote:
dukaalmaar wrote:
Oooo, that's a nice picture! I wish I could paint; I can only draw cartoons and my backgrounds are horrible haha

On the topic of Khajiit art, I did a trade a while ago with XVIII on Flight Rising and they chose to draw Scratch, my main character on the xbox version:

*aaaaaaa*

It was a while ago that I got this, I don't remember posting it here haha

But cartoons can be cool to! c:

It looks really cool and I wish I could draw thing like that, I'm horrrible in drawing fantasy stuff. ugh. Well.

Yeah, cartoons are fun! I did a couple of drawings today on a bit of paper because I got bored, I think they're the best sharpie drawings I've done xD

In other news, I tried to marry Scouts-Many-Marshes with my modded fox character and he just up and left as soon as Maramal gave me the ring. I tried speaking to him but the dialogue box didn't open or anything, he just turned around, spoke, and walked out the door. He left me, my kids, and Stands-In-Shallows behind with those annoying priests... and I think he disappeared from Nirn
Anyone know of any fixes? I tried reloading, he did the same thing. q:
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Eeep I love that drawing what a fluffy baby!
Funny thing is most of my drawings are catoons I only make a painting like that every one and awhile
My normal style looks like this
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Gosh darn those characters look incredible!
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:42 am

I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it? Yes!
What is your race in the game? Dark elf
What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting? Stealth
What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted? Bow (nightingale bow) and yes its enchanted
Why do you want to join the club? I love speaking with others about Skyrim.
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall? Its my all time favorite game.

Okay, in pretty sure this an auto-accepting form. But I just wanted to start this off as I've been a huge fan of Skyrim for several years now. I have a advanced roleplay about it as well.
    I mainly play as a dark elf with the skill in stealth and one handed weapons. I join the DBH, Thieves Guild, companions and stormcloaks.
Image,
xxxImage
xxxxxxxxxImage,

credit ur squid ufa ur peas ufa⧽
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxImage
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:40 pm

dukaalmaar wrote:
Yeah, cartoons are fun! I did a couple of drawings today on a bit of paper because I got bored, I think they're the best sharpie drawings I've done xD

In other news, I tried to marry Scouts-Many-Marshes with my modded fox character and he just up and left as soon as Maramal gave me the ring. I tried speaking to him but the dialogue box didn't open or anything, he just turned around, spoke, and walked out the door. He left me, my kids, and Stands-In-Shallows behind with those annoying priests... and I think he disappeared from Nirn
Anyone know of any fixes? I tried reloading, he did the same thing. q:

Idk if this is the case for you but something similar happened to me so I figured I'd share

I originally married Derkeethus in my current play through because I enjoyed having a companion who couldn't die. When I adopted our first kiddo, I decided to send him to stay at the house and be a dad, and I chose another companion to follow me around (one of my housecarls). After the adoption I send him to live at the same house I sent my kid to, and then...

I never see him again.

I kept fast traveling between all my houses, to the mine I found him at, and literally nothing. He is seemingly gone.

After a while of hunting for him, I realized the problem. When I did a Google search about it, my hunch was confirmed.

So when you marry characters in this game their script for their daily life gets rewritten. But for some reason that didn't happen for Derkeethus in my game. He was still, every single day, trying to walk to the mine he originally came from to work there, and every night he was turning around and walking back to our home to go to sleep. The problem was that the mine he's from is sort of in the middle of nowhere especially in relation to the houses you can have in game. So no matter what house I told him to, he was making this massive journey every day, most of the time getting stuck on the walk to and from, and therefore never making it to either location. So basically because of this the chance of seeing him at either location was extremely unlikely, and the only way to find him was walking back and forth between the mine and my home, which running into him that way was nearly impossible.

I was like CRAP.

Needed a new husband.

But since he's a character you can't kill, I couldn't just kill him and remarry. So I literally had to go back about 11 hours in my game to the last save before I married him. Which was extremely painful uggghhh

Anyway my point is this may be happening with your partner too?

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:18 pm

Okay
I have and gaming rig that can withstand a heavily modded game
The problem is I can't get the mods to work.
I'm about ready to try out NMM because I've just been using Skyrim mod organizer
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tamriel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:28 pm

very.into.skyrim.
Tamriel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DemureGirl » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:56 am

I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it? Been playing on PC since it first came out. Bought the remastered version for the PS4
What is your race in the game? This one is Khajiit
What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting? Stealth mage
What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted? Daedric bow. Soul trap and frost enchantments. Fave spell is Ignite
Why do you want to join the club? Because Skyrim is awesome
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall? One of my favourite games. It was the first open world RPG I ever played and has ruined all others for me, haha. No game can seem to measure up to it (though I did love its sister series fallout :3 ). I even named my cat after a Skyrim character!
DemureGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Woops I was going to post this picture on here but forgot
Anyway I drew my favorite npc Marcurio
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes