The Semi-Literate & Literate Roleplayer's Club (V4)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Semi-Literate & Literate Roleplayer's Club (V4)

Postby Starkit12 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:01 pm

I'm not on CS much anymore, but I'd still like to be a part of the community and continue to stalk this thread and post c:

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: Starkit12
      Old Member Number: 36
Starkit12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosesgreedy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      username: . munni .
      old member number: 174
she/her || adult || taurus
rosesgreedy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby indebted » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:21 pm

The Burning Rose wrote:
Wolfsabre wrote:Hey you guys, I have an idea for the new thread, almost like an idea mill thing. Basically while I'm on the thread I will find role plays and whatnot that are being discussed and add it to a list called "Role Plays in Discussion". Let's say one of these rps was made and they were accepting members, I could make another list called "Role Plays in Need of Members" and people could check the front page and see what rps are in discussion and whatnot? How does that sound?

honestly, I wouldn't implement anything like it until you're all caught up with members rejoining and getting into the hang of modding the thread. The Roleplays in Discussion I don't think is a logical idea, since most role-plays are discussed only for few hours before being made or being dropped and gotten back to at a later date, and would simply, I would think, prove extremely difficult to keep up with.
The second though, I think might be a good idea for the members who just drop into see if there's any accepting role-plays and scan the thread for them

I agree with Rose (can I call you that?).

Roleplays are discussed so often and so quickly that often they are made within a few hours of the initial post.

But Roleplays in Need of Members sounds like a cool idea, I'd totally follow that!
i like dragon capitalism a lot lmao
indebted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Fleur Morte♥ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:34 pm

Uh, hey guys, a few monthes ago I started writing a draft for a Reaper roleplay on the Awesome Sauce forums, however due to a heavy load of work and sudden block of muse I stopped writing, however now I'm currently free of work, filled with muse and ready to write again! Now my question for the roleplayers here is that I fear that due to a lack of creative muse while writing it the plot may be confusing or bland and may deter potential members. Is it possible for me to get some opinions on the plot, or advice on how to improve it if it needs improving? c;

[img]Snip[/img]
    Our Darkest Desires,
    Our Forsaken Lives,
    Crushed under the waves,
    Of this єтєяηαℓ мєℓαηcнσℓу

What are Reapers?
    Reapers, shades of the living and guides of the dead. They are neither dead, living, material nor immaterial. They are the freaks of immortality, creatures half way between a spectre and a mortal, cursed to roam and reap the souls of dead so that they may pass into the place that all Reapers were once promised. Yes, Reapers were once mortals too, mortals that lived and died, promised by society to live in a glorious world after death, however such administration into the afterlife was refused for reasons many Reapers do not know.
    What is the purpose of the Reapers?
    The purpose of a Reaper is simple; it’s all in the name. A Reaper’s purpose is to reap the souls of the dead, see simple? Well actually if truth be it isn’t exactly as simple as that, there are certain perks and rules which come with being a Reaper.
    What are the laws that bind Reapers?
    In every decade on the eve of the New Year (Western New Year), in every country a human that dies, usually a human that already has some connection with the Spectre, have the chance to be bestowed with the grim fate of becoming a Reaper. From the moment the curse is given to the chosen human it is the Reapers job to reap the souls of the dead from their decade and country, and ONLY from their country! Reapers, especially old ones are extremely territorial as there are sort of subconscious link between their life force, emotion and their country’s dead, if another Reaper reaps one of their dead they become weaker and can feel dissatisfied or enraged. If a foreign Reaper reaps one of their own, they will not hesitate to injure them. It is also the job of the decade’s Reaper to mentor the next decade’s Reaper for a year.

Extra information regarding Reapers:
    Scythes and Spectre Forms
    Each Reaper has a Scythe and Spectre Form. A Reaper’s Scythe is their most essential item, it is the weapon which reaps the soul, allows them to transform into Spectre form and protects them from acts from malevolent spirits and ‘The Immortelle’. When not used, Scythes take the form of an object the Reaper had on them when they died.
    The Corrupted and ‘Wraiths’
    Not all Reapers have been able to comprehend their duties or have become enraged over their new unchosen immortality and in turn have since refused to reap their decade’s souls.

"Soldier on little cookie."
♥Fleur Morte♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:39 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: Rated R
      Old Member Number: 91
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aphelion ✧ » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: Zuchi
      Old Member Number: 161

zu - agender - mega nerd

muse: high, looking for rps
time: i've got all the time!

characters - search - writing
aphelion ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Grifter » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: Lady Grifter
      Old Member Number: 143
Lady Grifter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soda » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: NeonSpirits
      Old Member Number: 63
soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spiff » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
Username: . sakorian rage .
Old Member Number: 35
spiff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soriams » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Hey there! I'm back!
      Username: Soriams
      Old Member Number: 131
</post>
Soriams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups