==> Homestuck Fanclub v4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ==> Homestuck Fanclub v4

Postby javitaxy » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:58 pm

hello new homestuck
javitaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FERALMACHINE » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:49 pm

wow this post has a lot of dust on it,, im gonna try to make it somewhat more active,,, did you guys see that homestuck was on a billboard in nyc? there’s a video on YouTube!
ImageImage
i go by machine (formerly eggsquerade and boomboxed)
NB OFFICIAL GABRIEL AND V1 ART?? V2’S REMAINS IN THE GLASS?? HELP ME.

I LOVE ULTRAKILL!!!
signature creditPOOKIE
FERALMACHINE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web_cat » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:12 pm

tavrosnitram wrote:wow this post has a lot of dust on it,, im gonna try to make it somewhat more active,,, did you guys see that homestuck was on a billboard in nyc? there’s a video on YouTube!

YOU LEGEND YOU ACTUALLY REVIVED THE THREAD
and coincidentally i just checked out the r/homestuck subreddit for the first time a couple days after they posted that video. only started reading a few days prior. it was really fun to see but it made me wish i got into it MAYBEE a month earlier because i wasn't super deep into homestuck yet by that point. it did help encourage me to keep reading past those first 1000 pages though 👍
i'm sort of curious as to how much they paid for it? i'm not in NYC or even american so i can't really identify the billboard type but it looks like it should be one of the ones that are 3000$-5000$ which is crazy

web_cat
gal [she/her]
somehow been here for 8 whole years
proud 2024 homestuck
+ ???

web_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:56 pm

my form wrote:Username: gamer
God Tier: Page of Heart or Page of Breath (I'm actually very unsure about this hfsjkds)
Patron Troll: Eridan
Favourite Kid: Dave or Dirk
Favourite Troll: Terezi or Karkat
Favourite Guardian: Becquerel or Bro

I actually had this thread bookmarked in case someone decided to revive it, I didn't want to be the one to do it

@ above ^^^ that's so cool though. amazing to see homestuck is still out there in this year. I began reading this comic way back in 2016 and it's been a part of my heart ever since. ✌️ brings back a lot of nostalgia to see it around. back to my old roleplay days lol
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlock » Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:55 pm

oh yeah, the billboard looks super cool. tbh I'm glad somebody paid for it, makes you think how many successful people have also read homestuck and one of them could afford to put it on a billboard in new york(?), that's crazy

also another fun thing a homestuck has done recently - successful testing of k-99 in their own kitchen resulting in levitation out of laboratory environment

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
undergoing massive rebranding
call me silverlock
she/her ; intj ; aquaga/maid of space
☾ 🌠 about me 🌠 ☽

too many fandoms but that's ok

𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓃...

silverlock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web_cat » Mon Aug 07, 2023 7:52 pm

gamer wrote:
my form wrote:Username: gamer
God Tier: Page of Heart or Page of Breath (I'm actually very unsure about this hfsjkds)
Patron Troll: Eridan
Favourite Kid: Dave or Dirk
Favourite Troll: Terezi or Karkat
Favourite Guardian: Becquerel or Bro

I actually had this thread bookmarked in case someone decided to revive it, I didn't want to be the one to do it

@ above ^^^ that's so cool though. amazing to see homestuck is still out there in this year. I began reading this comic way back in 2016 and it's been a part of my heart ever since. ✌️ brings back a lot of nostalgia to see it around. back to my old roleplay days lol

i'm not 100% certain what made me look into it around april, but i think it may have been this video? popped up in my recommended and i absolutely loved the art. researched it a bit afterwards and realized that it was something that i would probably really like. i started reading by june and am NOT technically finished yet (page 6000 something) but eh i'm okay with spoilers. but yeah -- i totally adore it :D i've been hearing that it's been kind of popping up more recently in general? but i wouldn't know, considering i just only just joined the fandom
also, how are you meant to determine your little god tier thing? through quizzes?

silverlock wrote:
    oh yeah, the billboard looks super cool. tbh I'm glad somebody paid for it, makes you think how many successful people have also read homestuck and one of them could afford to put it on a billboard in new york(?), that's crazy

also another fun thing a homestuck has done recently - successful testing of k-99 in their own kitchen resulting in levitation out of laboratory environment

HUH? please detail more :o

web_cat
gal [she/her]
somehow been here for 8 whole years
proud 2024 homestuck
+ ???

web_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gamer » Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:00 am

web_cat wrote:i'm not 100% certain what made me look into it around april, but i think it may have been this video? popped up in my recommended and i absolutely loved the art. researched it a bit afterwards and realized that it was something that i would probably really like. i started reading by june and am NOT technically finished yet (page 6000 something) but eh i'm okay with spoilers. but yeah -- i totally adore it :D i've been hearing that it's been kind of popping up more recently in general? but i wouldn't know, considering i just only just joined the fandom
also, how are you meant to determine your little god tier thing? through quizzes?

Glad to hear that :o
That video looks really cool, I'll have to check it out 👀 I remember watching fanmade music videos back in the day.
I read it all the way through back in 2016, and then started rereading it this year because of my sister. I'm only on page 4000 something on my reread, it's certainly very long lol. I thiiiiink it's been popping up a bit more recently because of the Hiveswap act 3 anouncement? I could be wrong though, I've never really checked out Hiveswap. I just know there was new information about it at the SAHCon that happened not long ago this year.

As for god tiers, sadly those are kind of complicated. The most reliable way I've seen to find an "accurate" one is to just do some research about the classes and aspects and go with what description fits best. You can take the official Extended Zodiac quiz they had for hiveswap, and it'll tell you about your extended zodiac, whether you're derse or prospit, and also your aspect. It doesn't tell your class though.
Personally, I just looked at the descriptions they had on the website for each aspect and tried to choose one that fits me the best. I also took a multitude of random other quizzes and tried to go with whatever seemed to be most commonly given to me. As for my class, I did some research as to how the classes work, such as things like this (though this is good for both classes and aspects!)
No harm in just picking whatever you want though. All in good fun!
「독자에겐 독자의 삶이 있는 거니까요」
───────────■■───────────
Adult user. Feel free to pm!
🍎
gamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlock » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:34 am

web_cat wrote:
silverlock wrote:

HUH? please detail more :o

LK-99 is a polycrystalline chemical compound that is believed to be a superconductor at room temperature. according to wikipedia,
    Superconductivity is a set of physical properties observed in certain materials where electrical resistance vanishes and magnetic flux fields are expelled from the material. Any material exhibiting these properties is a superconductor. Unlike an ordinary metallic conductor, whose resistance decreases gradually as its temperature is lowered, even down to near absolute zero, a superconductor has a characteristic critical temperature below which the resistance drops abruptly to zero. An electric current through a loop of superconducting wire can persist indefinitely with no power source.

what this means, essentially, is that a superconductor conducts electricity so well that it causes levitation thanks to the magnetic flux fields produced by the whole process which propel the superconductor above solid ground by sheer electromagnetic mumbo-jumbo force. there's a critical temperature above which a superconductor's resistance yeets itself to zero and levitation happens because of that, most superconductors have that temperature between -273 celsius and -263 celsius which would turn us into ice cubes. enter the madlad homestuck who achieved all of that in their own kitchen at room temperature - here's a compilation of LK-99 replication attempts where you can find links to the twitter threads of our (possible) space player toying with a major discovery, it's the last entry in the second table labeled "private" under the section "individual", that's Iris Alexandra at Twitter and the links are on the far right end of the table.

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎

undergoing massive rebranding
call me silverlock
she/her ; intj ; aquaga/maid of space
☾ 🌠 about me 🌠 ☽

too many fandoms but that's ok

𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓃...

silverlock

My pets
My items