Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:48 pm

@rottenmutt: whoa! lovely art! I hope you get a kal soon!
@Trphlthdl: gl with relationships and trading Aerial off! they look lovely!
@Lorne_Purnima: gl with relationships and friends for your kals
@AllynaBean: whoa! your art of your girl is lovely! gl with breedings/ relationships!

Growths needed:
my kiddos
Lucille McnamaraImage
and
Jaiden DukeImage
are in need of growths
I currently only have pets on cs to offer, I’ll be rather picky because these are my three gals Duke, Mcnamara, and Chandler’s, offspring

ITEM TRADE:
I'd like to trade my standard hair item and standard tooth item for a common hair item! uwu

KALON TRADE:
I'd like to trade my gal Wysteria
I’d really like an unlim common myo for her, because Im designing a kal and I really like it.

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:48 pm

• R E P L I E S •

@!~Mara~! - I sent you a PM! I hope you find someone lovely to grow those kiddos, because your Heathers kals are to die for <3
@rottenmutt - That’s some gorgeous art! I hope you get a kalon soon <3 Feel free to shoot me a PM if you just want to talk, I’d love to make more friends ^^
@Trphlthdl - I love all those kals! If you would want a relationship with either a governor (Lena) or a geneticist who sells GMO flowers (Lily), feel free to PM me! I’m just not sure if they’re the kind of friends you’re looking for for your kals.
@Lorne_Purnima - I might PM you about friendships for Luna! I’m just trying to decide if either of my kals would fit with her c:

• I N T R O •

Hey everyone! I’m having a nice, kind of relaxed summer! There’s some summer school and aside from that and CS, I’m just practicing horn, as I have a big audition coming up! I’m so excited!!!
I hope everyone’s having a nice summer as well <3

• C O M M I S S I O N S •

I was thinking it would be a good idea to open up commissions! I’ll either do art of your kals (I don’t feel completely comfortable with humans yet, though) or growths. PM me!
Examples are in my gallery (but please ignore the lineless human art. It’s just experimental and not representative of my usual style) c:

K A L O N • A R T
Negotiate your price in either pets or DA points, I’m still fairly new to digital art and my art isn’t worth that much yet c:
The art will have lines and probably shading similar to this.

G R O W T H S
These will be free! I’m trying to gain experience so I can eventually start doing these for a set price.

• R E L A T I O N S H I P S •

Both of my kals linked in my sig are open for relationships. However, I’m looking for some especially for Lily. They’re a genius geneticist who opened a flower shop. They sell GMO flowers that help advance scientific research and look pretty, too! They’re really socially awkward and prone to infodumping on issues they care about, like saving the bees, but they’d make a loyal and devoted friend (or love interest)!
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:16 am

replies wrote:@Trphlthdl good luck with the relationship hunt!!!
@rottenmutt ahhh ur art is super cute!! I love it!! I can't wait to see you around the community more!!!
@!~Mara~! good luck with growth stuff!!! wish I could help :P
@OliveMyLove gl getting commissions and relationships!!! I'm sure everything will go smoothly :0

I'm streaming!!! But it's not an art stream for now. I'm gonna play toontown rewritten for some nostalgic fun and then maybe llater work on entry art for more competitions like yesterday. Feel free to drop in here!!!

EDIT:
HEY I'm back to streaming but working on art rn so drop on in if you please!!!!
Last edited by teddy. on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:05 am

junkratss wrote:Replies
@trphlthdl - dude. I love your kals but alenya is a favorite lol... most of my kals are tied off already or is totally offer! goodluck with relationships!

@rottenmutt - mmmm that art is GOOD... bless your heart.

@!~Mara~! - ohoh heathers kiddies? I like it! Unfortunately I don’t take pets, nor am I well accustomed to growths lol - goodluck w trades!

@OliveMyLove - I hate writing cookie cutter replies but I don’t see anything else to say here, but goodluck with relationships and commissions! I’m in the same boat lol

@Knuckle Bine - I’ve never played toontown but that sounds like a fun time... Man, you keep reminding me I have so many entries to finish. Either way, hope you have fun streaming!
Personal
Last day on vacation! Kinda sad bc i’ll definitely be missing my family but what can ya do 🤷‍♀️ excited to see my cat again tho!
I’m also rlly bogged down w commissions but sometimes it be like that (blease I do not need any more chicken monies)

The real reason i’m here;

All my items are up for trade! I’m most interested in breeding items, especially an autopass or kit select but i’ll look at other offers too... looking to trade them in bulk! so don’t be afraid to ask (:
the rare edit has a planned use, so i’m only really looking at breeding items to let it go

you can find all my items here!

Generic ads:

My art shop is linked here , and i’d love if you checked it out! I need about 1900-2400 points so i’ve got a ways to go lol
It’s closed for now but i’m hoping to finish up everything on the drive, so marks or even forms are ok, I just won’t get to them for a couple days :p

I’ve also got an adopt page here and a couple are open, I redid the cover so it doesn’t look as atrocious (;

and, in the spirit of 20-gay teen I made thiiissss ,, prolly just opening it up to anyone tho lol just shoot me a message!
I have an editable open here!

that’s all folks (;
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:10 am

@junkratss - good luck with trading items, and with your art shop!
      @knuckle bine - i hope the stream goes well! <3 sounds like it'll be fun!
      @olivemylove - good luck with your commissions, and best of luck for finding relationships for your kals <3
      @!~Mara~! - good luck with finding growths and trades!
      @rottenmutt - aaa the art shown is so incredible and pretty!! i love it
      @trphlthdl - best of luck with your art shop, and good luck with relationships as well!

hi! im leaving n stuff so im just doign a raffle for two items!!
      im giving away a kit picker and a mutation item

just message me (idk put anything in the message, spam letters if ya want), and title it raffle! you'll be entered into two raffles, one for the kit picker, and one for the mutation item. maybe if you're a lucky duck you'll win both >:0

thats basically it! it ends tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST.

alsop i wont be responding so if you send a message just know ur automatically entered, no need for confirmation
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby naumachy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:15 pm

@spooqii - nice to see the raffles! <3
    @junkrats - uhhhh sliding into that art shop asap thanks
    @olivemylove - gl with comms ! love how you do shines !!
    @mara - gl w growths, cute kids ! lucille's colors are pretty :'0

taking offers on medea, looking for myo / trait match. she has one breeding slot
    [sorry if i don't respond]
♞ nau • they/them, aries, intp • naumachy#9611 • comms are usd/closed rn • fumischarseddasbug
naumachy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Slowly crawling out of my hiatus hole to post a few things here and there. Gonna entertain offers on my kalon Angelo, struggling a bit with connection.
I really like natural colors (browns/tans, gold, oranges, dull green)!

Just send me a PM with 'trade' somewhere in the title!

replies;; (so sorry they're short)

@naumachy - Good luck with trades!! I'm sure you'll get a buttload of offers for that absolutely stunning kalon!! Hope you get an offer you like C:

@spooqi - OH No I accidentally skipped over you (sorry!!) but it's extremely nice of you to raffle off a kit picker and mutation item <3 Congrats in advance to whoever wins the items!

@junkratss - I have no items so sadly I can't help you there, haha. Hope you get some good offers on your items! Also your art is really good?? I only have 600 points tho, rip. That pride editable is also ADORABLE <3 I may have some C$ to spare,,

@knuckle bine - Okay WOW let me start off by saying (even though this isnt in relation to your post lol) I love your kalon nigel!! He's so cute ersgsvb hopefully you had a good stream, though!
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:33 pm

Trphlthdl;; Beautiful art! Might have to stop by and order something <3
rottenmutt;; Gahhh so many amazing artists! Awesome piece of artwork!!
!~Mara~!;; Haha I'm in the same boat! Best of luck finding an artist to do some growth for you c:
OliveMyLove;; Ooh, I love your art style- your shading/highlighting is perfect ;o;
Knuckle Bine;; Hope that the stream goes well! Not sure what toontown is, but I hope you have fun <3
junkratss;; Best of luck with the trades- hope you can get the autopass/kit select that you're looking for!
spooqii;; Oh gosh you're so sweet for doing the giveaways- you're going to make one/two people very happy!
naumachy;; Gosh I've always loved that kal haha...hope you get whatever kal/myo you're hoping for, friend!
cherrydoge;; Welcome back from the hiatus! Good luck with your offers c:

Hi, everyone! Hope you all are having a nice week-- I finally got a couple days off from work, so I'm trying to enjoy each and every minute of freedom haha. c:

--------------------------------

I'm really in need of some growths! I've got 7 kits total that need to be grown (xoxox)

I'd love for them all to be grown by the same artist (I'm a sucker for consistency haha) but I know that it's a lot to ask for-- because of this:
I'm offering a Pink Sorbet for all 7 growths to be done! I may be persuaded to up it to a CEG or Eat Me.
If I can't find somebody to growth all of them:
I'll offer a 9th tier advent (probably a Hyena Advent since I have a large amount of those haha) for every 2 growths!
I am flexible with prices, however, and can negotiate with various other pets/items/C$.
I will warn you, though, that I'll be quite picky; these kits mean the world to me!

If you are at all interested, please PM me with examples and the kit(s) you would be interested in growing!

--------------------------------

Thanks again for everyone's time, and I hope that everyone has a wonderful week :)
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello all~
Happy (late) Canada day~!
And a happy (sort of early) Fourth of July to my American friends.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend~ I personally had a long weekend (yay~) and it was super hot.

Just want to make a reintroduction, a new introduction, item trades ad and share some art I got. ^^

My one boy, from my like...power couple, has been grown by the super talented PrismicPuppy. So reintroducing a grown Dimitri~
Definitely a mama's boy. Super shy and tends to keep to himself and his family. A bit of a loner doesn't have many friends outside of his family. Hates his mutation, even though his father keeps telling him to embrace it. He would gladly give it to his jealous sister if it would make him normal. As of right now he is unemployed but seems to have a knack for gardening with his mom.

My new introduction is from a recent trade. I love her palette and that sinister look in her eye. Introducing Titania. (You gotta say it with a little attitude. xD)
She will definitely be joining my pirate AU. Most likely, once she is grown, of course, she will be paired up with my Caspian.
She is worse than him in a sense that she knows she's being mean and malicious and continues to do so with pride and vigor. She will be his second in command on his ship and most try to avoid her. They'd rather deal with the captain than with her.

That being said, I am looking to get her grown. She is a bit overdue (from like the beginning of the year xD). As usual, I have multiple payment options which include C$ and potentially pets. Please feel free to PM me to discuss further~ (I don't bite I swear).

Now onto some item trades. I have a rare breeding mutation item and general rare edit that I'd love to trade for a leg edit/autopass, but I'll also entertain offers. I also have a few shine edits, standard hair edits, tooth and claw edits that I would love to trade for some common edits (hair and tail would be great~). Again feel free to PM me. ^^

Lastly, some art to share:
Surprise drawing from the lovely talented kanadensis. (If you thought I wasn't going to put this up you were wrong >:3)

(Please click on the image to see the full art! It's too big to post here.)
This piece was done by High Noon and it is so stunning~! (Thanks again Red!)

Replies wrote:@The Pirate Ahh growths. I feel you, I have a few that need to be grown as well but I think I'm going to hold off for now. Good luck getting your growths done.
@cherrydoge Angelo is such a pretty blue kal. I love the little constellation patterns on them. I hope you find an amazing trade for them with something you connect to more. And welcome back from your hiatus~
@naumachy Do you take souls? Because I'd give you mine right now. Medea is such an amazing Kalon~ I hope you find exactly what you are looking for. Gorgeous gorgeous girl.
@spooqli I'm sorry to see you go! I hope you have fun where ever life takes you. It's so nice of you to do a raffle for those items. I'll most definitely will have to send you a PM. (That kit picker...)
@junkratss I bet your kitty was excited to see you too~! Best of luck with the trades. (We're in the same boat it seems lol.) I'll take a look at your art shop later~ I have some points to burn.
@Knuckle Bine I hope your stream is going/did well. If I didn't have to work in the morning I would totally join. (But alas I hate waking up early...)
@OliveMyLove Aww your art is so cute~ Great job~! Good luck with it and I can't wait to see how you progress. (If it's like everyone else in this group then you will improve dramatically in a short time frame lol.) Best of luck with the relationships, Lily sounds like she could be a handful haha.
@!~Mara~! Ahh those two kids you have...they are so pretty and omg, I'm just going to steal them both from you now k? I hope you are able to get them grown soon, can't wait to see them all grown up on the big lines. And best of luck with the item and Kalon trade. Wysteria is super pretty, loving the oranges!
@rottenmutt Ahh welcome to the community~ That art is so pretty! Great job on it! My PMs are always open if you ever want to chat~ Can't have enough friends lol.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:41 pm

ⓡⓔⓟⓛⓘⓔⓢ
    @Yuroshi - Glad you got your question answered! <3
    @NaCl - Koraki is such a lovely boy!! So fiery~
    @Ediluna. - Good luck getting trading offers! Your kals are all so beautiful ^.^
    @Knuckle Bine - Hope you got your art done! Good luck in your competitions :3
    @Lance McClain - Phil is so fluffy and pink! I hope you find the perfect partner for him!
    @fiji - Hope you get lots of trade offers! I might send in an offer for Halt, he's a pretty boyo <3
    @scarlet_wolf - Good luck getting trade offers for your kal! I like his colors quite a bit :0
    @Lexxa_Astral - Nova is gorgeous!! Congrats on your first kal!
    @AllynaBean - That art of Aloe Vera looks so nice! She's such a lovely, soft green ^.^
    @Lorne_Purnima - Ooh, I might have someone who would get along with Luna :3
    @Trphlthdl - not gonna lie, I copy/pasted your name XD I hope you find relationships for your kiddos!! I'll respond to your PM soon, so sorry DX
    @rottenmutt - Wow, that art of Jynx is fantastic!! They've always been one of my fave kals, and you made them look stunning <3
    @!~Mara~! - Hope you get your kids grown soon! I especially love the first one :0
    @OliveMyLove - Good luck getting commissions! Your art is super cute!
    @Knuckle Bine - Thanks for hosting the stream! I had a good time :3
    @junkratss - Ohh, I love those adopts! Your art style is so fun <3
    @spooqii - That's so generous of you to host a raffle like that!! Sorry to see you leave though :c
    @naumachy - Oh wow, Medea is beautiful!! If I could offer for her, I certainly would!
    @cherrydoge - Angelo is such a cute kit! I might offer for him, I'm a sucker for stars...
    @The Pirate - Holy cow, that's a lot of growths! I'd offer to help out, but I'm not much of an artist ^.^;
    @Madziu - Dimitri is amazing *o* Those colors go so well together!! And that hair... wow <3

ⓘⓝⓣⓡⓞ
    Hello, everyone! It's been a while ^.^; I think the last time I posted here was before page 100... Hope you all are doing well! Attempted some headers for my first post since then, not too sure on how I feel about them but they're there I guess XD I've got a long post ahead, sorry!

ⓑⓡⓔⓔⓓⓘⓝⓖ
    So I won a rare breeding mutation a while back, and since my standard kals don't get enough love, I'd like to do a breeding! Edits don't matter since I'm using the mutation :3 I've had... really terrible luck with kit rolls, though, so if you could provide a kit picker, I'd really appreciate it! That way we don't just get one kit ^.^; You're free to look through my other kals as well, but here are my standard(ish) ones:
    Keith Burgundy
    Euterpe
    Echo
    Iska
    Zinnia

ⓣⓡⓐⓓⓔ
    Sadly, I've lost connection to my boy Bec, and since I never heard back from my original trade partner, I'm taking offers on him again ^.^; He's got two rare edits and 2/3 breeding slots; I'd really like a rare kalon or MYO to match his edits! I'm also seeking a legendary MYO, and though it's unlikely anyone would offer that I'd be willing to add more in the event that someone just happens to have an extra lying around X3

ⓖⓡⓞⓦⓣⓗⓢ
    So I've got a couple babs that are long overdue for their growths X3 They're both common, but that being said they're extremely floofy boys so I'm going to be a bit picky ^.^; I can pay in pets or C$ so just let me know what you prefer! Here are my kiddos:
    Mitros
    Hali

ⓣⓡⓐⓝⓢⓕⓔⓡ
    You probably noticed in the earlier breeding section, but my bab Echo needs a transfer! I'd like a bit of an expression change too if that's possible so they don't look so... Like That XD Again, I can pay with either pets or C$!

ⓢⓗⓞⓟ ⓐⓓ
    Lastly, I'd like to advertise my mood board shop again X3 You can order two mood boards per slot! I really love making them so please order XD

Thanks for letting me ramble for a bit X3 Hope you all have a wonderful day~!
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me