Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby roelian » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:19 pm

@neongraveyard - mmnmh yes all your kids are gorgeous and I know that you know this and I know you know I love them and you both <3
@pineapples - those children are both adorable i am going to take them omg??
@shim - both those kids are so cute and I hpoe you have a lot of luck trading them <3
@gaslighting - excuse me your art is gorgeous and if I didnt have literally like $2 i would commission you

sorry replies are short i promise to write more when i have time

i n t r o d u c t i o n s

the beautiful, amazing boy that is watchdog. grew Kuro for me and I'm dying because my son is so beautiful!
look at this boy??
His story revolves around the idea of him being a prince (was anyone surprised? I overuse this trope but whatever) that is too wrapped up in arrogance and power. He has a bit of a stinging attitude, but can be a cuddly lil guy if you get to know him. Punk on the outside, soft crybaby on the inside pft

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:47 pm

replies;
    @katzuvo - kuro is absolutely beautiful. those markings are to die for.
    @gaslighting - hope your stream went well. your art is amazing.
    @shim - good luck with trading.
    @pineapples - good luck with growths. those kits are amazing.
    @doubleinfiniti - wow, that kit is god-sent. good luck finding some to grow them.

looking for trade offers;
    okay, so my mind is made up. i can't connect to the two following kalons. they will both be up for trade.
    im off cooldown and i would prefer you to be as well. you can offer on one or both. i just want a kal(s)
    that i can connect with well. i like semi-natural kals with subtle unnatural colors and i love rainbow kals.
    pm me if interested. if i don't respond right away i'm just thinking about it. c:
    azora - claws, standard shine, common hair, common tail, uncommon fur

squirt - standard hair, shine
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaizoku » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 am

@solasta - Good luck trading! Azora is especially beautiful ; w ;
@katzuvo - Your prince boy is so cute! The growth looks wonderful too, congratulations on him!
@gaslighting - I hope your stream was good! That headshot looks incredible, love your style! c:

Streaming a NB entry if anyone wants to join in! ; w ;
https://join.me/637-665-721

Also, if anyone is interested in breeding with my boy Suva, or wants to headcanon some stuff with him, shoot me a PM!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:24 am

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰. r e p l i e s

@kaizoku goodluck with your breedings 💕
@solasta your kalons are so beautiful! Goodluck breeding
@katzuvo Kuro is such a good boi, I love em

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰. n e w s

It is my birthday today!!!!!!
Woooohoohohoohohooooooo

. a d v e r t i s e m e n t s

nahh not today
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -galaxie » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:31 am

replies;;
    @Avisowl Happy Birthday!! I hope that you have a great birthday!
    @solasta Good luck with the trading! Those two are cuties, I hope you get some offers!
    @katzuvo Oh wow, I love Kuro. I love his design sm :00 Congrats!

introductions;;
Hiya everyone! My name's Galaxie, I've been in this community for a bit, but I never got around to posting yet, but I want to introduce my boys!

This is Avery!
He's shy dude who's a professional singer who is roommates with *Starshimmers*'s boy Theo. He started off as a barista, but got fired because he was slowing himself down trying to make everything perfect. On a whim he decided to sing at an open mic where he was discovered and got signed on to a record label.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
This is Zen,
he's a tired guy who works as a bartender at a nightclub. He is mate's with petrify's kal Irving! Sadly these two don't get to see each other much as the work at opposite times of day.
He needs has a transfer waiting for approval!

Last my newest boy, Atticus!
He had his heartbroken in his past by the love of his life, but now he spends his nights lurking around the bar where Zen works. He has all three of his breeding slots still so if anyone is interested in breeding with him shoot me a PM, I might be breeding him with Avery, but I haven't decided yet.
    -ɢᴀʟᴀxɪᴇ

infp || adult || ♐︎
-galaxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:01 am

XXXXXXXXXXXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image
Replies
page 278
@ufos
Im sure you have to PM a staff member for the link but you probs already have the link lmao
Anyways, beautiful art! And huge congrats on the kal!
@Knuckle Bine
Nigel is sooo cute! Fangy boye. His story is so funny and unique btw, I hope we get to read the full story about that almost war + the art??? i love okahui's art i aaa so cute

page 279
@okahui
i was there it was so much fun, thanks a lot for hosting it!
@gaslighting
OOOOO beautiful art! and mood tbh you never know these days

page 280
@whizzer.
Colin is absolutely beautiful!!! And aaaaaaa he so pure ;w;
@VoidRinkusu
That. AU. sign me the heck UP i love those ideas so muuuch, count me in those possible D&D rps-
@Northstar.
WOOOa Shadow and his husband are both gorgeous! and that story is cute!!
@happysparrow
You already know but that art??? SO GOOD AHBHSBHABJD

page 281
@f1owercrown
Aaa welcome, hope you really like the community! Huge congrats on all your kals!
@Sixbane
Welcome back, I've been the art and writing you've been getting of your kals on th, and aaaa
@NaCl
I've bookmarked that topic I cant wait to see the next game

page 283
@ultimate writer.
Huge congrats on Manikant i love your icon and username i h-
@Lady Tuesday
!!! Both kits are beautiful!

page 284
@shim
AAAAA THE FIRST KAL is such a dreamie, sorry I have nothing to offer, but best of lcuk finding them a new home!
@katzuvo
Ooooo its a good trope he's absolutely gorgeous i look at that boy
@Avisowl
Happy birthday!!!!!
@-galaxie
Hello! They are all beautiful kals!

To everyone: Good luck with your breedings, trades and whatever growths/trasnfers you are looking for!

Well-o, well-o, Pride's month kinda over but yknow what, pride is welcome all year long so-

Anyways! Little Eliza got a growth by Sixbane, and this princess is ready to move onto the next part of her life as I wanted to wait for her growth before writing it

Being the king's love and joy, she was never pressured into marrying anyone and kept her title of princess. However, that has been cut short.

Due to the king's and princess' cruel and uncaring behaviours, the citizens weren't happy. Eventually, they revolted and well...An attack to the crown never goes well for any side. Some parts of the army still sided with the royals, but a huge chunk supported the 'plebs'. The king had to run away with his daughter in order to avoid an assasination, but the citizens aren't content. They want their monarch's heads.

And that's all I have so far!

ALSO! I've been working on a common MYO for me! I have to save up to buy the slot and finish it up but aaaaahhh

still a huge wip tho
and yes hes a fandom based kal

And well, I found it so fun I wanted to offer FREE myos! Just shoot me a PM with the ideas + edits you want on your MYO and if I can do it, I will do it! But they'll be off-oekaki

Aaaand that's all, sorry for the kinda ugly coding of today, have a nice day! <3

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fc

Postby zakuro. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:42 am

hi again!

< tossing this in here because ufos is a blessing. glad ur my friend dude <3

next, i'm looking to trade for an unlim. rare myo as i have an idea for one that i really love & connect to. i am willing to trade any of my kalons besides eliza & athena. please don't offer for them ^^'

i'm mainly looking to trade meridian & lily (both with 2 rare traits) for the myo because i don't connect to them as much anymore and i don't want them sitting in my sta.ash collecting dust. they deserve a better home.

i am on cooldown until the 23rd. please pm me! <3

@illuminaticonfirmed; eliza & eliza?? stop stealing my names >:0c (jk but that story is super cool!)
      @-galaxie; your kalons are so cute! atticus reminds me of red velvet cake. now i'm hungry.
      @avisowl; oh my gosh happy birthday! birthdays are bittersweet for me, but i hope you have an awesome one!! <3 also your coding is top notch [ok hand]
      @kaikozu; i hope the stream was/is fun & i hope you get a lovely breeding for suva! i'm booked for breedings atm so ;u;
      @solasta; wow what a pretty gal. the green buddy is so so so cute hhh!! i love his shine especially lol
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:23 am

replies wrote:@gaslighting ahhh ur art is so good I wish I had some cash rn,,, good luck with finding commissions!!!!
@katzuvo kuro is honestly a dreamboat ;o; I can't wait to see where you take his story!!!!
@Avisowl omg happy birthday!!!! Hope it's a good one!!!!
@zakuro. yeah I also super love ufos. and their art is super cute
11 the piece they made you is super adorable omg,,,,

I sent out all (???) of the art I made while streaming so if I made you something and you didn't get it please pm me!! I'm super dumb and probably forgot!!!

in other news, I'm streaming again!! This time I'm working on the #1340 comp and maybe a super secret surprise comic later (It's about Nigel and nobody is surprised abt that). I also wanted to say thanks to all the positive feedback on Nigel's character!!!! I'm a huge softie so I love hearing good things abt my baby boy,,,

anyways jump on in to the stream here!

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal club iv

Postby cervidae » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am

• replιeѕ

♡ @Knuckle Bine» i can't join the stream, but i'm rlly excited to see your development for #1340, especially when looking at your other kals' backstories and such! have fun!!
♡ @zakuro. » seeing ufos' art is my new favourite thing, i 900% agree w/ you! gl getting that rare myo! your kals are always so nice to look at and i'm so happy u still have faith >;o !! i'm super jazzed to see the result of ur idea!! i know you'll get a rad offer on ur kids <3
♡ @IlluminatiConfirmed » woah!! eliza's lookin a++ w/ that growth! someone tell me what products she uses bc her hair is all kinds of spiffy! her backstory is hella fitting, from design alone it makes perfect sense! your myo's looking awesome so far as well! their markings have a really cool runic quality to them
♡ @-galaxie » i remember seeing avery around, and i adore what you've done with him! someone fly zen over to his bf right now. >;0c to finish off, i really hope atticus can get through his heartbreak, he's a lovely kal!
♡ @Avisowl » there isn't rlly much i can say that doesn't make me sound like a hallmark card, but happy birthday!! relax, have fun, and have a great bday - you've earned it!
♡ @Kaizoku» i won't be able to hop into stream, but have fun!! hot darn is suva cute, unnaturally coloured leopard kals are aesthetic of the year i swear. i don't have anyone that comes to mind who would go well w/ him, but gl finding both headcanons and breedings for him! his kits are gonna be precious

Image нello, everyone
hey fc! last time i posted was five months ago on page,, 23 oh man
___________________________________________________________________________________
i hope everyone is doing well, for all of you on summer break, have fun! and all of n'yall working, or still in school, you're doing great! you've put in a whole lot of effort and it's really showing, even if it's not visible right now, in the end it'll pay off!

Image ιnтrodυcтιons
i've gotten a few new kittos since i posted last! and gosh sixbane and decafbunny both did such a cute as heck job on them both!
♡ (they have the same name theme, whoever pms me first with whatever these nerds are from will get like,, three rares or something pfft) ♡
___________________________________________________________________________________
♡ this is uomi
i love her sm, she's crushing on softsun.'s tallulah and i'm super happy to develop her more. ♡♡
♡ and this is.. um.. creamil? it's a placeholder name, but i may stick with it.
i just got her yesterday and i'm in love! she's just so soft! i'm probably gonna give her a hair edit when my tablet gets fixed ;v;
(if anyone has any hairstyle suggestions lmk ♡)

Image ιn conclυѕιon..
thank you! i know this is a kinda large post. but still, stay safe, everyone!
Last edited by cervidae on Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

♡ inactive account
dv

cervidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:29 am

i. replies
        @ cervidae. those kits are so nice and soft; congratulations and I hope you continue to develop them more.
        @ Knuckle Bine. good luck in the competition and I hope your stream runs smoothly. <33
        @ zakuro.. hope you can find that unlimited rare myo! can't wait to see what your idea might be.
        @ IlluminatiConfirmed. wow, eliza's growth is stunning to say the least; sixbane really outdid themselves. and it's so nice of you to do free myo's! I hope your own turns out lovely, as well! ;w;
        @ -galaxie. all of your boys are so well developed, but atticus really takes the cake; can't wait to see any breedings you have planned with him!

ii. introductions
        I'm back with a new kit to introduce!
        her name's alma and she's open to friends, enemies, and maybe even a little crush?? we'll see!
        - wants to be a police officer when she grows up
        - charming, sensitive to the concerns of others, determined
        - competitive, stubborn, idealistic
        - gum fanatic
        - loves to sit on the floor / will only sit cross-legged on furniture

as usual, all of my other kals are also open to relationships! *wink wink*
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me