-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Being medically diagnosed with depression and anxiety, it would be interesting to see how that would handle that in the Transformers universe.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Would Deaf or Hard of Hearing Cybertronian's have some kind of hearing aid? Would they have something like American Sign Language?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:05 pm

in RiD cybertronain sign language is a thing and hearing aids might be a thing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 pm

That's cool
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:21 pm

It is??? Primus, I need to keep watching RiD!! I forgot where I left off so I'm watching it again
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:26 pm

yeah. bumble even commented on it being sign language, so that must mean deaf transformers exist
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering what one of my oc's condition would be called/considered to be. Her name is Glitch, due to her processor glitching or shorting out. Thus causing her to forget what she was currently doing or saying and even the name of whoever she's with or was talking to. She's an expert with technology, able to understand both Cybertronian alphabets and even heavily coded documents. In fact, I figured that because of this, she has top secret documents stored deep within her processor and glitches whenever she either gets too close to saying something about the document or something closely related to it.

It might be considered short term memory loss, but I want your guy's opinions.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:44 pm

!!! This brings joy to my soul!! I'm sure they do though, like how Bee was technically mute for a while. If there can be mute Transformers, I'm sure there are Deaf ones!

I would say it would be short term memory loss. It sounds like it to me.

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm

kia, does your oc also suffer coordination issues and is very clumsy?
then it can be a cybertronian form of dypraxia
dyspraxia affects memory and motor skill. people mistake it for dyslexia but dyslexia only really refers to literacy related issues
(e.g difficulties with spelling) which is why speedsmoke is good at math, but not reading
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Never knew that! I'll have to look that up.

Also, is there a transformer that has separation anxiety and/or is very clingy?
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me