Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby Raven_Wolf » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:33 pm

@Lepidopterologist - Thank you! If I had any money, I would totally buy your kia (if still available)
@sylvender - Your fursona is cute ^^
@Alkene - Welcome! (:

My free requests are still open; 1/5 taken

I did a YCH with a bad BG to get myself feeling artsy again for anyone who is interested

ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TipsyBearTender » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:39 pm

@sylvender Seafoam is adorable omg
@Alkene Welcome to the group!!
@Raven_Wolf I love that YCH!!

Selling characters to raise 40$!! Please pm me or note me on da!
https://toyhou.se/TipsyBearTender/chara ... der:706854

Also taking small cheeb coms for 5$ each! Will do couples for 8$ Please pm me or note me on da!
ImageImage
ImageImage
TipsyBearTender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:57 am

So I noticed Secret Santa in the title for the page. Are we actually doing it? And if we are, how do I apply?

Also, I have finally managed to draw a bat decently. I am so excited :D
I have made it my new character (no name yet)
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:03 am

@ravenwolf: cute bat! :D very nice work, especially w/a species you don’t see every day xD

@Tipsy: good luck! Sadly I can’t buy any, but those chibis are so cute.

-waves- long time no see xD but I wanted to pop in with something fun, I’ve recently revamped an old design I was allowed to move off its original species, I’m really happy with how he turned out! (Original design by Ludens btw!)

Last edited by Dr. Paine on Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mawsoleum » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:33 am

@ makoto - cinnamon is an angel omg, i love his colors! i've always been a sucker for brown/natural designs and antler dogs lol

trading some characters! i need some new kids in my life lol
characters in signature - all are open for offers, but some will be extremely hard to grab. pm me with offers and such!

toyhouse
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
want wl sitting cats
𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪𓆩⟡𓆪
song of the month

hello!
you can call me grim or maw

they/them
post hardcore/hardcore/deathcore/metalcore obsessed
adult member
disc: mawsoleum
mawsoleum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raven_Wolf » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:17 am

Just got a new bat character from Sin Tsukino here on CS. I love him! :D

@Makoto Kino - Thank you ^^
ImageImage
Raven_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:57 am

the secret santa event is open!
please get your forms done by 25th november!

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grafaiai » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:11 pm

omgg.. i havent posted here in forever but i'm SO excited for the ss :) collecting gifts for the caaa ss has always been my favorite part of this time of year!!
i feel like since the discord is so much easier for quick communication posting here has been a lot less common.. but i miss this thread a lot! how have yall been?

since last time i posted i've officially retired ray as my sona after 6-7ish years, replacing him with bug! bug was originally just a one-off ac design but i kept doodling him and was like "wow.. thats Me......"

i've been making comics about him (me) & the design i made for my partner and been searching for art of him, too!
in addition to the art in my sig & avatar (credits in my sig for each), i got 2 more icons:
Image Image
by kapitan & randyc

& with that i'm still looking for more art of either bug or bug with momo, feel free to dm me if youre interested in drawing them! little fb tags or something would be great but i'll look at anything, i have c$, some pets, and usd (shoot me a message on TH for that lol)

___

ok one tradition i really miss from the caaa that i always thought was really fun was questions! especially the "who's your favorite of my characters?" ones i loved looking thru everyone's characters hehe
so here's a couple for yall if any of you are interested! :3
Code: Select all
[b]have you revamped anyone/gotten anyone revamped lately? show off their old & new designs![/b]

[b]when's the last time you changed your sona? how/why did it happen, if ever?[/b]

[b]have you noticed your taste in designs changing at all lately?[/b]

[b]do you have any stories of old characters you've breathed new life into?[/b]

[b]who's your favorite of [url=https://toyhou.se/trashguts/characters]trashguts'[/url] characters?[/b]

(quick link for the last question lol)

& to answer my own questions...

have you revamped anyone/gotten anyone revamped lately? show off their old & new designs!
i got this doggo from honua & gave them a slight revamp while drawing them in my own style that i really love, it reminds me of lilipup :3c
i also semi-recently revamped a couple of old mlp ocs because i was in a really nostalgic mood lol. for a couple of them it was more redrawing old refs than actually changing their designs, but..
penrose, original vs revamp; chandra, old designs vs revamp; chamfer, original vs revamp; cable, original vs revamp

have you noticed your taste in designs changing at all lately?
YEAA i've gone far into like.. kidcore-y nostalgia aesthetics lol... rainbows, clowns, and even just like softer nostalgic artstyles in general :') things that just radiate pure happiness to me lol

do you have any stories of old characters you've breathed new life into?
not REALLY tbh but i always really want to & just end up getting distracted by other things 😭 i did FINALLY draw a piece of ascii in the style i've always imagined him in and that he deserves, here lmaooo

____

@raven_wolf; ahh both of your new bats are so cute! i love the colors on that first one a lot they're really nice :3
@makoto kino; i love those freckles hehe, that christmasy vibe with the stripes in the hair rule!
@tipsybeartender; your style for those cheebs is adorable, they look so soft and fluffy!
@sylvender; seafoam is so cute i love their tail and palette so much 🥺

____

edit
i made a stamp for my sig, if anyone else wants to use it feel free :3c ! it uses the artwork from callia's ref, i hope that's alright sldfkj

adult 🐸 xe/he 🐵 trashguts
aka tg, cricket, weevil
🐛
discord : trashguts
...but! be warned that i am not
much of a conversationalist

toyhou.se : trashguts
prone to Experiencing Mental Health,
please understand
🦟
adopt & base usage TOS
art shop thread!
🪳
i have lots of free toyhou.se
codes, message me for one
🦗
C4C / AMA / art thread / <3
grafaiai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:57 am

yall ready for my random big post on here XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Characters

Image Image
I designed these two twins (they are actually triplets but the third im giving Rabby c:)

ImageImage
I bought this new baby and named them Chipotle c: ------- And I just traded for this cutie moth baby

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art time :3

Kabak got art by the amazing Weeg ;u; <3

I drew my babies Chipotle and Curry with some other spicy babs of Mel, Bullserk, and Six c:
Say hello to The Hot Pot <3

Image Image
Curry just got art from Bullserk and Rabbithearts <3

Questions

have you revamped anyone/gotten anyone revamped lately? show off their old & new designs!
I have! I tend to revamp a lot of the babs i get - even if just slightly c:

Image ------> Image
Got this bab from k1ngad0pts on DA for 10 DA points and I revamped them on the waitress & Bullserk bases c:
I named them Four and they are one of my Sona fragment babies <3

Image ------> Image
Creme my sweet boy was actually one of my design doodles that I clicked with and just HAD to revamp and give a cute reference c:
Base credits are in the link

Image ------> Image
Got this baby from Spica and revamped him into Nordu - a Nordic Demi-God
Base credits are in the link

when's the last time you changed your sona? how/why did it happen, if ever?
Hmmm well last time it happened was when I retired Shakira a couple years ago. Now I mostly don't have one single sona :3
I have my 'main' sonas and then my sona 'fragments' which more encapsulate only certain pieces of me - but are still dear enough that they are sona fragments c: (I got the Idea from my best friend Bullserk lol)

As someone who owns mainly natural colored characters with unnatural color accents Ive actually attempted to start branching out!
Hence why I now own the VERY vibrant Four

Im attempting to do just that rn - but have nothing to share atm XD

who's your favorite of trashguts' characters?
BUG
I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY OF UR CHILDREN I LOVE
Sticky Wicket, Bink, Dusk, Fang, Greyson, Luna, Sashimi ROse, Skillet, Windsong and omg so many more - I just dun wanna take too long XD

I think the reason i love so many of em is cause they are extensions of you and i love u sm <3

My own Questions for yall ;u; <3
Code: Select all
[b]What character is your current hyperfixation? Show em off! Their spiffy new art and development![/b]

[b]Do you have a favorite character couple? Is it two of your characters, or do you and a friend own them? Show some cute ship art![/b]

[b]Show off a piece of art/writing one of your friends has done that you think they need more attention on, cause lets be honest, they are amazing and everything they make is amazing, and more people need to see that.[/b]

[b]Does [url=https://toyhou.se/BattyRaccoon]Bats[/url] have any characters you love or tend to enjoy seeing around? :3[/b]

My Ads

I have so many babs that need new homes - im mainly lookin for art cause i wanna start accumulating art gifts for my friends for christmas - I also will take DA points, C$, or USD
Please they need new homes <---- TH Sales account
Message me here on CS if you are interested in anyone!

I also have this Character for offers here on CS
Base by Bullserk

Im looking for art trades to get art for my friends for Christmas - my examples are here so just PM if you are interested!

I also have a TON of Rares+ pets for trade for art - including the red X PPS pup - so uh yeah PM me c:

Ads for my friends

Bullserk is also tradin children for art for christmas gifts Their TH Sales Account
Message em on CS here

Lol Wolfy also is trying to get some trades for gifts for christmas XD but you really need to check out their art style and BY GODS YOU MUST LOOK AT THEIR DESIGNING ABILITY ITS OOF SO GOOD <3
Click here for Wolfy's 'Make A Deal' Thread

Replies

@ trashguts -
Lemme just say that your new Sona fits you just so well. I love their coloring and they demeanor (well ofc its urs XD ) and honestly seeing art of them pop up in my TH feed is so nice <3 I might have to draw them one of these days, but atm my humanoid art still isnt the best ;n; so I feel like i wouldn't do them justice. Also that stamp is GORGEOUS - You should ask Lev to put it on the main front page!

@ Raven_Wolf -
I love your new bat character!! So sparkly c: I can't wait to see any and all art you get of them!

@ Makoto Kino -
Cinnamon is precious! Such a babuuu ;u; <3

@ TipsyBearTender -
If only I had the money haha, those cheebs are cute as can be!

@ sadrien, -
All that art is *chefs kiss* and your characters are so awesome! I cant wait to see what you do with them!

@ GIGABITE -
*dances* okay seeing your art around again is honestly making my soul so happy right now. Its such a gorgeous and expressive style I love it so much. PLUs it means you are around so ofc im as happy as can be to see back around c:

@ nocturnes -
Oh yeah that anthro boy is handsommmeee - can't wait to see more of em as you develop them and get more art!
Image Image Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
xxxxxxx Links
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Credits: pfp + nav buttons | pixel fullbody | soft fullbody | deco art | </>
Batman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:10 pm

Seeking Gift Art:
I am seeking Christmas gift for friends and also Secret Santa art deals (for when partners are released).

I am offering CS pets (I have TONS of rares), items, and C$ (Currently have 115 C$),
Lioden items and currency (Currently have 2,500 SB and 19 GB),
Wolvden items and currency (Currently have 500 SC and 45 GC),
And the characters in this DA journal.
Might also be willing to do a little USD (Please not me on DA which can be found through the journal link above, or find me in the CAAA Discord [I'm NARANDA in there as well] for this one)

Please provide set prices if asking for currencies. If wondering what items I have feel free to PM me, note me, or DM me and I can see about getting screenshots/lists for you (I especially have a lot on Lioden as I'm a bit of an item hoarder on there). For characters, feel free to just drop an offer, I'm not sure what/how much I really want in return but I am totally will to work with artists to find something comfortable/fair for us both!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showing off some of new chars and art. Won't be posting it all here as I don't post here often meaning I have quite a bit to show off and don't really post everything. So if you're interested in seeing more of the chars and art I get then I recommend checking out and following my TH HERE as I post it all there as well as writing which I don't link to/show off here.
New Characters:
Image - My JBD, Amara. Base; starfacee (DA), design; DecafBunny (DA), species; dalmatier (DA).
Image - My Quillcat, Aurelia. Design/species by MischievousRaven (DA)
Image Image Image - My Flox; Sitara, Shai, and Unnamed. Base/Species by Akami-chan, species run by alliure, designs by bats, chromatic., and bakuraas. respectively.
Image - Jun. Art/Design by verseo (DA)
Image - My Unnamed Kiamara. Design by Rexodus.
New Art:
Image - Ishabba by jako-ry (DA)
Image - Hasib by Mizie (Wolvden)
ImageImage - Ryoko by ilysm (TH)
Saga by starry--knight
Saga by tennisbutt
Tadao by Adakkin (DA)
Bastien by Mizie (Wolvden)
Saga by leverage
Ishabba, Niusha, Adamos, Waka, Zayda, and Tadao by Sebeon
Shizu by skiplet
Mitsukaibara, Dusana, Huojin, Hasib, Unnamed, and Saga by Kitsyn
Svalin by seiren-ryder
Jy by Cactus-v (DA)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:
I don't get revamps all too often, I believe my most recent revamp that I've ordered myself would be for my LOC, Niusha.
This is her cub ref when she was first created, and here is her adult ref of that old design. The original design on the cub lines was by SukarettoYanagi, transferred to the adult lines by Charboo.
Here is her new design by Starry--Knight, not cub ref for this one.
Lines for all of these image by videlicet, species owned/created by Starry--Knight.

when's the last time you changed your sona? how/why did it happen, if ever?
In late March of 2018 I officially switched from my old sona, Jouka (design by Panacea, base by EmberWolf), to my current sona, Saga (art/design by Cass/Cassdoodles).
After 2016 I felt Jouka was no longer truly representing me. She carries a lot of angry emotions as well as she was my character I used to vent or distract myself from a darker place in my life. It was time for Jouka to step down and for a new sona to step up. Saga especially represents me with her looks, her species, her personality, and her items. Some of her items are just inspired by my tastes, but a lot of the items on her ref are items with special meaning. Overall Saga represent a new stage of my life.

I used to really like warrior designs with armour and weapons and the like. I'll admit, I am not sure how to define my tastes now, I do know I love fluff though, fluffy characters and fur edits are appealing to me. My tastes are hard to define though but they have changed over the years.

In 2015 or earlier I believe it was, I obtained a character named EDeN. Only, it turns out, this EDeN was one of four versions, one for each season, and somehow they all got separated when the original creator sold them. Summer and Winter somehow managed to stay together and stay with one owner. Fall didn't move around too much, a couple of times, but was easy to trace. The spring version, the one I obtained, was being hopped around like crazy until she ended up in my hands.
Once I learned of this I began to hunt down the other three seasons by contacting the originally people they were sold to, jus politely asking if they still had the other seasons. Later in 2015 I managed to obtain Winter EDeN and Summer EDeN from the person who originally purchased them. It felt awkward though without the fall version and so the three of them sat around for quite a few years as I tried to figure out ways to develop them without having a fall version, like how do I explain an entire missing season?
Fall was the hardest one to obtain. The user who had this version at the time I obtained winter and summer was still really attached to her so I just asked that if they sell I would love to be informed and if they'd like I was always open to my three having a relationship with the fall version if they'd be interested. I ended up unlucky and the user forgot about me when they sold this character in January of 2018. I contacted the new owner, just asking if they sell I'd love to be informed or even if they want the fall version to have some sort of relation with the others that I have them and would definitely be willing to dev them with the fall version. They said they would keep that in mind but then I didn't hear from them until about 9 months later when I went on TH to find a character transfer from them to me, gifting me the fall version. So I finally obtained Fall EDeN.
With this I managed to reunite the four seasons after years of them being separated! I decided to make them one and yet separate and finally had the motivation to give them all personalities. I do feel I need to do more with them now that I am writing this up, but I am so happy with bringing them back together and out of the dust of several char sites and storages.

who's your favorite of trashguts' characters?
That's a hard one, you have so many interesting and unique characters. I do really like Sterling, their design is so pretty!

What character is your current hyperfixation? Show em off! Their spiffy new art and development!
After I finished levelling up my Lion of the Cosmos, Tadao, I started really working on getting my newest LOC, Ryoko, developed and started getting her art! This is still a fairly new fixation though and with school I haven't been able to get as much done as I would like to.
This is her newest art piece by Cass/Cassdoodles (Click for full thing):
She has a page here if you want to take a look at her written info and the rest of her art, which isn't much but I do hope to fill her gallery with a lot more. It's on Touhou.se and does require you be logged into view. She also has a bit, including a fairly long story, written in the library section.

Do you have a favorite character couple? Is it two of your characters, or do you and a friend own them? Show some cute ship art!
Oh man, this is a hard question, I have so many beautiful couples. I do have a major soft spot for these two couples though.
My Ishabba (red and white lioness) and Nizoluv's Eztli (dark red prickly, pointy-eared boyo)
And my Malaika and Tadao (Malaika is the adopted daughter of the pair above)
Art for both pairs is by Bullserk. Both both pairs are Lions of the Cosmos pairings. Some of my love for them might partially be because of the hard work I put into winning both Ishabba and Malaika, those were some of the toughest character competitions I ever entered. Malaika is the glue that brought Eztli and Ishabba together after forever of just thinking about, and the relationship between the three was a major portion of Malaika's form. Tadao's form later included his crush with Malaika as I instantly imagined them together, I obviously don't regret my choice.

Show off a piece of art/writing one of your friends has done that you think they need more attention on, cause lets be honest, they are amazing and everything they make is amazing, and more people need to see that.
Not my character or anything, but this piece; My Precious Crystals, by Lioness626 totally needs more attention. The details in the crystals are amazing and the lighting works so well with these piece! Definitely recommend people go and check out this piece and give it a fave!

Does Bats have any characters you love or tend to enjoy seeing around? :3
Anastázie Rue! I may be biased though because I love LOCs and currently have a bat lady obsession when it comes to LOCs as seen above by my own precious bat lady. If I could steal this girl from you I would! LOL. I also always have a soft spot for Nola, how could I not. I also like your characters Geillis, Sekani, Vayron, Kabak, Kai, and so many other but if I were to list them all this list would start getting very long.

Comments:
@Batman - Both of those siblings you made look stunning! I especially like the second one of the two, they are absolutely stunning and I especially love their tails! Chipotle is also really adorable. The art of Kabak is awesome, they are such and awesome character and Weeg did a fantastic job! Again, that group piece looks fantastic! Love the theme and colours! Also, that art of Curry is also great. Congrats on all the awesome art!

@trashguts - Congrats on the sona change! Those comics and icons are so cute, I especially like that adorable animated icon! Also, that I a lovely stamp, it looks very cool and stylish!

@Raven_Wolf - Congrats on the new chars, they are adorable and it's so good to see bat characters around.

@Makoto Kino - That ref turned out so well! I honestly really like your style and in this case it fits the character so well!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me