Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

kalon fanclub v.iv ━━ oh wow hi again

Postby shawty-cs » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:38 pm

( ↪oh hi again )

━━━━━ ( OPEN FOR GROWTHS!) ━━━━━━
        so um this is kinda my first tine actually doing growths kinda. They will be off-oekaki and here's an Example!

please only simple designs, I not good at complex designs just yet! They will be 500 dA points, $5 USD, or 150 chicken dollars for all rarities! Pm me with the title "kalon growth: name"

━━━━━ ( relationship & breedings!) ━━━━━━
        Other than that I have my character open for relations and breedings! The only one here isnt open for breedings is demitri because he has a mate!
        https://toyhou.se/wavy/characters/folder:455903

━━━━━ ( replies!) ━━━━━━
        (No time for long replies!)
        @colour54, good luck with growths! Maybe hmu?
        @avisowl, congrats on your first two kalons! Welcome to the community!
        @nyota, i may be pm'ing you about relations soon! Look out for that. :)

shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby FluffyBirdie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:58 pm

@qpplepie oo gl getting trade offers for your kals! They're all so pretty especially Kai? If I had anyone worth offering and can part with I would offer ;0; I hope you get great ooc breeding partners as well~
@coolwhipp Ahhh those lines are so cute, if I have time I'm going to try color in some of my kals <3 Fritz is such a cute kit congrats! And I love his little cape waay too much
@bellini They're such a pretty child ooo none of my kals are open for trade currently though so eep I wish you luck getting trade offers for them!
@mango marmalade,, I hope you had enjoyed your day at the pool! I mean if you were sunburnt you must have been xD And ahh your art's really cute! If only I had ideas for songs that suited my kals rip. I hope you get heaps of comms and grow your confidence in art <3
@SyntheticFox Your coding is A+ And I don't know who doesn't procrastinate xD (I mean I'm typing this up although I said I would do work like...an hour ago) They're both such cute kalons?? I can't wait to see their batch c:
@Error O O F your art is stunning! The amount of detail in that piece is *ok hand* You should be proud, a huge piece like that requires so much dedication omg if I had points I'd give them all to you for some of that sweet pixels eeeee Aurous and Eggshell are such a cute couple though, that art of them is <33
@doge fruit gl getting her a growth artist! I love her greens and that red contrast c: I hope you get the breeding partners you were looking for as well!
@Takk ooo congrats on getting an ru! And Tabitha is such a beauty I love her design so much aaa I can stare at the orange for a good while *ok hand* Your art piece is amazing? I love that expression; it speaks volumes about Orca's personality~
@neongraveyard Illuminati swamp children are the best children. And tbh Amazon is a great name xD but ahh they're such stunning kits I'd steal them if I could c: Gl getting trade offers on the MYO as well! I hope you find what you want~
@nyota oo Claudia's such a cute gal omg, her palette and design is to die for :v Gl getting her friends and offers! And Chess' smile is *ok hand* I love his glasses as well eee gl getting trade offers for Amore! I'm sure you'll get heaps, I really love how much the flag stands out against the rest of his design~
@Avisowl Ahh congrats on winning your first few kalons! They're both so colourful and amazing :v I hope you get breeding offers you like, as well as friendship and mate offers! <33
@January. oo gl getting your MYOs made! I can't wait to see their design~ And that munchkin kit is stealing my soul currently ahh, I love everything about them ;o;
@Colour54 GiVE me those kits - all three of them ok thanks they're so beautiful?? I hope you get growth artists you love and trade offers for your other stunning kals as well~
@sleep That gif is gold xD gl getting growth commissions and relationship offers as well!

Approval
    Seeking approval on a standard MYO! You may have to give me help on the process since I've never seeked approval for a MYO before xD

Introductions / Relationship search!
    OK so in the last month I received so many kalons gifts and nbs ha someone help me but anyway! Thank you so much skywishes01 and .ss. for the gift/s! Also I pretty much need to introduce all my kals again since they've changed since the last/I'm a bad owner and never introduced them lmao, plus they're all lonely so :')
    Please shower sky and ss with love for gifting me the following kals <33
    I just realised they all had names starting with 'A' 8D
    Just pm me with 'relationship' somewhere in the title~

Aisha ➳ female ➳ pansexual ➳ 19 ➳ futuristic/space ➳ Open for all relationships
    - Gunner for a spaceship - would love to find a crew for her to serve~
    - Has excellent multitasking skills - i.e. will sass the pilot for their horrid flying skills whilst shooting down enemy ships whilst holding another conversation
    - Bold about her thoughts - if she like you, she tell you
    - Loves exploration and if she could she would explore every single planet
    - loves those jelly in a tube things

Aika ➳ female ➳ hetrosexual ➳ 23 ➳ modern ➳ Open for all relationships
    - Model/actress
    - Loves attention and being on stage - can be quite demanding
    - Is quite wary of people getting close to her - knows how realistic acting can be
    - Fond of cacti and succulents

Akeno ➳ male ➳ bisexual ➳ 24 ➳ feudal japan ➳ Open for all relationships
    - Ronin - samurai without land - like lower ranking samurai
    - Roams the land just seeking for jobs - doesn't have a permanent home
    - Kinda tired of wandering and wants to get enough power and money to get some land to settle on
    - Also because he's somewhat of a hoarder and would keep random garbage he finds on the street
    - "I'll need it someday!"

Amelie ➳ female ➳ bisexual ➳ 20 ➳ modern ➳ Open for all relationships
    - Huge mystery geek - loves puzzles and the unknown
    - Will read textbooks for fun, along with sappy romance novels
    - May or may not wander around forests just to explore
    - Also may or may not believe in faeries and mythical creatures

Pre-growth search
    Looking for a pregrowth of my four new kits! Right here~ I can pay in c$, and pets if you for some reason really wanted recent rares/bulk?
    I'll be quite picky about them though, since they're v precious to me ;o;
    Just pm me with the words 'growth' in the title somewhere with examples and prices! <33

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:16 pm

@FluffieBirdie So many A's ,how could you possibly get so many gift Kals?
@sleep good luck finding Kals to grow commissions are hard
@Avisowl wow two kalons at once good job!

Hello fanclub,today I have some your color here's to sell
Pm with your kalon and price range in da points
Slots

1-open
2-open

Ychs:
Might add another one
image.png
image.png (306.08 KiB) Viewed 356 times

image.png
image.png (271.61 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Last edited by Chickpea on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:32 pm

it's summer and I need things to do so I'm taking growths! all will be on-oekaki
you can see all my examples here or just check my gallery

PWYW, but I only accept C$ or rare+ pets as payment (no USD or points ;n; sorry),
I'll be taking as many growths as I can think I can finish within this week so this'll be edited out when full

full for now ! will reopen once these are done

slots
1. vogelbiene - xx
2. shinjitaro - xx (pregrowth)
3. shinjitaro - xx (pregrowth)
4. January. - xx
5. K-9-Dog - xx

------------------------

I also need approval on mekara's transfer to the new lines here, and after that's approved I'm taking trade offers on him
I'll look at anything, myo or kal, I just can't connect well to mostly brown/orangeish kals and I really want him to have a nice home :')
Would probably auto a standard myo,, I'm already off cooldown but can wait if you're not

------------------------

@CompleteChicken Love that ych! Kals will look great on it I'm sure
@FluffyBirdie nice new kals! I especially love Aisha's tail
@sleep best gif looks like we're both doing growth coms lol; good luck filling those slots and finding relationships
@Colour54 congrats on your new kits! and good luck getting trades
@January. I hope you find the artists you need!
@Avisowl congrats on your first kals! I love their bright colors and what you've written for them so far; good luck breeding them too, they'll make pretty neon babies
@nyota oigthnjaewiohyg every single one of your kals is amazing wow; congrats on getting those new kals and that gorgeous growth. I'd offer on that kit but I've only got mekara for trade rn lol - hope he goes to a great home
@neongraveyard congrats on those swamp kids! especially love amazon's design

Last edited by Horror on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:35 pm

Replies

im very sorry. as usual i had several pages of replies (from page 228) but i lost my 40+ minutes of coding and writing and i dont feel like re doing it so im keeping these shorter
overall, good luck to everyone with their trades, commissions and growths. if you're looking for growths feel free to check the bottom of this post maybe itll pique your attention

Code: Select all
@Avisowl
Lovely colorful boyes, good luck with finding them mates. Saw them around before, and I love the palette you chose for Penson

@Colour54
Gorgeous kit! Good luck finding an artist and hopefully you'll get good trade offers

@sleep
saw you before, good luck with getting commissions, that growth looks so good!

@FluffyBirdie
Oooo they're all beautiful! Good luck with finding relationships for them all!

@CompleteChicken
Good luck! I'm sure someone will be interested soon

@Horror
Ooo good luck with getting the approval!

Okay, first of all, happy pride month to everyone. And happy summer to everyone who lives where it is summer because it sure isn't over here

Feel free to talk to me at any time, for any reason. If you feel lonely, or wanna talk to someone or tell someone random about anything, you can PM me. You can start a convo with me with whatever, you can ask me if something is illuminati if you can't think of anything.
I'd love to get to know more people, and maybe even cheer you up if you don't feel so well <3

Please, always remember it gets better. No matter how bad things seem, remember there are people out there that love you and are about you, remember you would be missed you immensely if you're gone.

go drink smth now u smoothies-

Introduction
Well, got a new kal! his name is Alder and he was made by Lady Raincloud
I don't have him developed yet, but have some ideas like him being a forest spirit or a traveller, but we'll see
Also, I think I'll open him for ooc breedings, but I haven't done a breeding before and he's not ready to be bred, but you can pm me about it if you're interested

Commissions

I still have point commissions open to buy a MYO and some items. Any art piece won't be over 300 da points, I'm sure.
Here are my most recent examples.
Please contact me in deviantart if you're interested.

Something special,,
And finally, I've heard that gifting stuff to people or making things for them can make you feel better so here we go-

I'll be doing free growths.

I want to try my hand and practice with the kalon lines so I don't have examples yet.
They'll be off-oekaki
I'll do like the first three I feel I can do.
One per person, I'll probably turn down kits with lots of edits or difficult ones, sorry.

Please PM me if you're interested, don't forget to include 'growth' somewhere in the title.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:00 pm

hello! quick post from me! my semester is
    finally over and I have time for a stream!

firstly, I'm looking for a staff member to approve some
    off oekaki growths, so if anyone is available, I'd love PM!

secondly, I'm streaming!
    https://picarto.tv/crimsonwavess

replies:
    @IlluminateConfirmed - congrats on your newest kal! What if
    he was both a forest spirit and a traveller?
    @Horror - congrats on filling all your growth slots; they filled up
    fast I bet!
    @CompleteChicken - best of luck getting commissions for your color-ins!
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc (no original title sorry)

Postby chanhee. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:19 pm

i. personal !
      happy pride everyone! <3 not much to post, but next time >:33

ii. relationships !
      opening my boys for relationships! pm me if interested- i'd like to hc over discord ;u;

maddox / dox - open for everything
        - demiboy (he/they) / homosexual
        - loves mysteries
        - would fight a ghost
        - generally sad?? but gets mood highs
        - wants to build robots / program ai
        - open book
        - please love him

sebastian - open for romance
        - cis male / homosexual
        - lives alone in a small apartment
        - wants to settle down but scared of dating bc breakups
        - runs a blog about cryptids
        - loves coffee + sweaters
        - loves midnight walks
        - good boy

emmett - open for enemies or romance
        - cis male / pansexual (male preference)
        - quiet
        - wants to talk to people
        - lives in the woods
        - sings
        - people think he's a demon, luring people with his songs
        - he's just lonely + needs a bf tbh
        - shockingly good with tech even though he lives in the middle of nowhere

iii. replies !
    @ CompleteChicken » good luck filling those slots! i don't have points, sadly, otherwise i would buy one ;o;
    @ Horror » ahh i can't wait to see the growths you do! and good luck finding trades for your kal!
    @ IlluminatiConfirmed » alder's really cute, and those ideas for him are really good!
    @ antique skies » ahh i hope you have fun at your stream!! i'm probably going to bed otherwise i would join ;o;
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm

hey!! With my classes ending soon (wish me luck on those finals rip me) and pride month, I went ahead and made some kalon pride color-in lines!!

type 1: any flag type, any expression change, nearly any design (extremely complex designs may be slightly simplified), any shine edits- 60 DA points or a 2010 rare or any store pet

type 2: small-medium sized edits (ears, hair, tails, halos, etc), anything from type 1- 110 DA points, a store pet 2016 or older, or a 2009 rare

type 3: complex edits (very complex hair/tails, extra heads, wings, etc), anything from type 2 or type 1- 200 DA points, 2012 or older store pet, 2008 rare

I do not do munchkin / reverse munchkin edits as I would have to completely redo the lines. I am happy to color a kalon with a height change onto the lines, just know you will not be charged for the edit because I will not do that edit to the lines.
If you are interested, either PM me or message me on discord (chamomile.#7035) with a kalon/s you would want colored in and what pride flag you would want, and I will tell you which category it would fall under so you can decide if you want to buy.

I'm opening a handful slots for now, after I finish them I may open more!
1. kokonami
2. zshimmer88

waitlist (if I end up doing more than the slots above people on this list will be contacted first before I post publicly about opening more slots! And if I contact you you can choose whether or not you would like to buy a color in at that point):
1. OliveMyLove
2. broken*
3. cassafrass

Code: Select all
@Avisowl;; congratulations on being a new owner, of two kalons no less! They've got a nice matching blue scheme to them, I am curious as to if you plan on having their worlds be the same or not.  Schnuffel always makes such beautiful kals, I love Paxon's lil tooth!!
@January.;; best of luck with finding a growth! It can be difficult to find someone, so just keep searching. You may want to check the [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=3701780&p=115823998#p115823998]kalon artist alley[/url] to see if any official artists are open to commission.
@Colour54;; ok wow the first kit is an absolute dream?? I love the markings and colors, and the gradient across her. Happy pride month to you too!!
@sleep;; you are really good at growths dude!! I love the little eye sparkle and the fur is so nice and smooth
@FluffyBirdie;; oh wow I love the pink snake tail on Aisha, it looks super unique! All your kals have really cool concepts, and i'm definitely interested in having a kal in that futuristic spaceship crew
@CompleteChicken;; Best of luck with those YCHs! You may want to put a price, or at least a general price range, as people are more likely to want to buy if they know roughly what it will cost.
@Horror;; ooo I'm definitely keeping an eye out for when you reopen, I've got a few kits I'm hoping to grow.
@IlluminatiConfirmed;; happy pride month to you as well!! And I would be happy to talk any time, it's always nice to get to know new people. You seem like a real kind chill person <3 Congrats on the new kal! And that's so kind of you to do free growths!!!
@antique skies;; I hope the stream went / goes well!!
@whizzer.;; happy pride!! Sebastian is so beautiful, I love his eyes. I love how emmett's tail, design, and horns trail back, it's really cool and unique.
Last edited by chamomile. on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Olive; » Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:04 pm

@Colour54 - I would offer to grow your kit, but I don’t have much experience and I’m SO BUSY. But good luck in finding a growth artist, as she’s beautiful!
    @sleep - I’d love to get some relations with your kals, I will probably PM you soon, I just have to make sure I won’t forget
    @FluffyBirdie - Okay but can we just take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous all your new kals are? I love all their personalities, too!
    @CompleteChicken - I unfortunately do not have a DA, but good luck on getting points!
    @Horror - Mekara is a lovely kal! Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to trade, but I wish you luck!
    @IlluminatiConfirmed - Aaah I love Alder! Congrats on winning him. And I have to say, I just love your avatar (aaahhhhhh pride month *suffocates in bi*)
    @antique skies - I’d love to join, unfortunately, I actually should be getting some homework done before I die of stress
    @whizzer. - Definitely PMing you about friendships for your boys! I don’t have discord though...
    @chamomile. - I am so excited about pride month and I’ll probably buy a color-in! Lena, my little gay girl, needs more art. (And good luck on your finals! I have them too, along with music auditions... yay.)

•••

Lena is in need of relationships! She’s super-duper gay, and I’d love a girlfriend for her. But friendships would be amazing, too! Because right now, she’s super lonely.

Uh basically a short personality summary is that she’s a politician in a modern AU (it’s basically the world we live in now but with kals instead of humans), and she’s currently a governor of a US state (I don’t know which state yet). She’s 32, and super ambitious, and she’d do anything to protect all the people she governs. She spends a lot of time on her job, but she would love her family dearly.
    Lena is very stubborn, dedicated, loyal, caring, anxious, and a little impatient. Mainly I’m looking for someone who would be willing to put up with her countless travels and campaigning, because I’m not sure that many would be up for the job. PM me if you’re interested!
╔═════════════════════════════╗
olive • they/them • ve/ver
sylph of life
speaks: english, russian, spanish
linguistics • foreign languages • ttrpgs
kalons
╚═════════════════════════════╝
Olive;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:23 pm

replies wrote:@chamomile. your pride editable is super cute!! Maybe when your list isn't so full I can get one.

@whizzer. good luck relationship hunting! Your kals are all so cute, I'm sure you'll find them someone special in no time!!!

@antique skies I hope your stream went well!! Good luck getting your guys approved :)

@IlluminatiConfirmed I just barely missed the cutoff for the fox-squirrel kalon, so I'm super jealous!! He's adorable!!! ;o;

Hi guys!! How's it going? Happy pride month! I'm hoping to make a free-to-use kalon pride editable soon, so keep an eye out! Also!! My animation shop is officially open for business!! I've already got a couple commissions coming in, I'm super excited about it! Also!! I haven't been added yet so I can't make my standard myo yet, but keep your eyes peeled for it cause they're gonna look great!!!!! Drink water, get some fresh air, and have a GREAT pride!!!!!!!!! <333

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me