Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby bellini » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:01 pm

@coolwhipp I love your new kids design congrats !
@qpplepie I love all your kals gl getting offers !!
@sleep good luck trading I love your kals !
@rustyroxy your art is lovely and so is your new kal !
@scarlet_wolf I love the second kid gl trading to you too !

I don’t have anything cool uh so
I’m still looking for offers for this kid
XX
3/3 slots, one rare edit I think ?
I’m not too picky just send me some offers !
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

summer's comin in hot//

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:17 pm

what's up fc! haven't posted in a while, but i finally got out of school so now i have a ton of free time. it's already really hot here, and the rain has mostly stopped (( rip flowers )) so i've spent most of my free time at the pool lately (( and i have the sunburn to prove it whoops ))
so i've recently been feeling way more confident and happy with my style, and wanted to keep practicing it! so i'm going to do some cheap kal headshots! 50-100 da points (( depending on the kals complexity )), but i will also accept c$ & art trades.
gonna do a couple tonight, just shoot me a pm with ur kal, what you are paying in, a song to listen to while drawing them, and 1-3 sentences about ur kal's personality!
headshot will look like this:
linked for size
(( make sure to include a song! i won't accept without one! ))

replies! wrote:@bellini - that kal's tail is super cool looking! unfortunately i'm not really trading any of my kals rn, but i hope u get some super cool offers on them !
@coolwhipp - aaA i'm in luv with that editable ! imma check it out and see if my luver boi would look good <3
@qpplepie - oh goodness kai is such a dream kal :000 i might hit u up about a possibly offer w/ a myo and some other stuff,,, what a dreamie!

edit;
finished one!
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:52 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello again! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day! This week has been a rollercoaster, but im pulling through! How is everyone on this fine day? School is almost over and I can't wait for a break! I really should finish my todo list though, but I tend to procrastinate owo
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
So I've been itching for a breeding for a while and looking to breed my kals Aeries and Neron!

I favor design over edits (although it would be a plus!), that being said, don't be afraid to send a PM! Please title the PM "Kalon Breeding" just so it wont get mixed up c:

Thank you everyone! Have a nice day!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Code: Select all
@mango marmalade,, Welcome back to the fanclub! Lucky you get out early ;-; And at the pool?! Talk about paradise! Your headshot is lovely! I wish I could participate, but im wayy too busy and broke heh.

@bellini Okay uh so. lmao. Anyways, the kiddo looks cool! But 1. on cooldown 2. Have no one to give 3. I wont be connected in long run ;~; I wish you all the best to find a trading partner!

@coolwhipp TEMPTED TO PUT UZI IN THAT WONDERFUL EDITABLE... But im so busy.. WE SHALL SEE! Praise pride month!! That kiddo is life oml gimme gimme. I love their orange cape look! Neron might be a good friend! I have yet to write him, but hes basically a magician who is terrible at his job, but uses it as a disguise so people won't know that hes actually a powerful magic man! Idk pm me if u want heh.

@qpplepie Welcome back! Its good to see another friendly face around! I wish you all the luck to find a trader and a breeding! (hmu if you'd like heh) Btw, im in love with Kai :~; Ooh? Did you find a kal yet? Jade sounds like a perfect funky kal your looking for! Shes a DJ and bestfriend material, shes PHRESH. (sorry lol)

To anyone who reads this, sorry replies are short today. I have a lot on my mind.

Last edited by SyntheticFox on Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:38 pm

Code: Select all
@SyntheticFox - the coding you did for your post is stunning! Also I'm doing fine, thank you for asking! I'm extremely happy I'm not doing the college thing anymore, otherwise I'd be dying of the stress! I wish you the best in finding a breeding partner, I'd offer up one of my kals, but I'm so backlogged in breeding plans I'd hate to make anymore.

@mango marmalade,, - Your headshots are adorable! I wish you the best in getting some commissions for them! I'm glad to hear someone is enjoying the summer heat! It'd been terribly hot and humid where I'm at and I'm rather missing the fall and even the winter!

@bellini - I love the tail edit on that fellow, it's a shame I don't have anyone to offer for trade!

@coolwhipp - Hello! Enjoy your summer break! I'm sure you've earned it! Also that editable is super cute and I love the pixel art style of it! I adore Fritz, his character is super cute and the design is simply adorable! A precious star child <3 I hope you'll find some relationships for him!

@qpplepie - your username causes me confusion and delay, I read it as applepie and then I see the q and everything is read wrong. Anyways! I'm doing just fine, I hope you're doing well too! I also hope you'll get some trade offers (I'm always lacking kals to offer, it's a bit hard for me to give up my fellows). Best of luck with your other inquires! I hope everything goes well for you!

@sleep - That's the best doggo. I'm glad you were able to find a trade you liked! Also best of luck with the relationships and the breeding plans!

@rustyroxy - Those art pieces are super cute and adorable! Also your new kal is precious, I love the color scheme and the shine! 

At times I get so caught up in the replies I forget what I'm even doing here! Anyways, I hope you're all doing well and that your days are looking bright!
    I got some stuff to share I think, it's mostly all art so here we go!

Some Drawings I Guess
      The Great Kalorama (thread over here) - I drew this quite a bit ago, but I'd thought I would share it again since I'm still proud of it! It features all 27 of my kalons in one image!

I also drew some art of my favorite boys: Aurous and Eggshell.

Commissions???
      I'm open for commissions, sadly for points mostly (how else am I going to get myself a legendary MYO?). Either way I'd thought I would share the fact that my commissions are open, a little more openly?

I'm taking Growth and MYO Commissions. All info for that can be found here!

and! I'm taking some pixel art commissions! To see what I'm offering and what it all looks like, check out my deviantart page! It has everything on it that you'll need to know!

Fun Nonsense
      Chances are you've seen me around the Steal a Kalon thread a LOT. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's the only thread I'm actively participating in. I decided to find out just how many times I've posted on the thread and which of my kalons were chosen the most often! So what I found out was the following:

• I've posted a total of: 150 times (148 upon counting, and twice today to even things out)
    • Out of my 27 kalons, only 2 have never been chosen! Those two are Paragon and Lucent
    • Aurous has been stolen the most! (he's also my favorite kalon I own)

I then piled all this info into a pie chart graph thingy and you're welcome to look at it and see how all the numbers add up! It's kinda interesting, but also questionable why I sat for like an hour creating this thing.

The Graph - linked due to the size of it.

So that's that, nothing else to say I suppose! Other than have a great day and be sure to stay hydrated!
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:12 pm

@qpplepie gl on tradings and breedings as well as the competition!
@coolwhipp what a lovely editable and congrats on Fritz!
@bellini gl on getting offers!
@mango marmalade,, your style is so cute! sadly I'm broke but I hope you got some requests!
@SyntheticFox hope you found some breedings, those kals are lovely!
@Error your art is just gorgeous! I would commission but I'm a broke child :,)

my pizza will be soo cold when I'm done typing this...

hello and happy pride month! haven't been interactive much and my laptop is in the shop but...

Looking For a Growth Artist!:
My girl, Nathaira has been overdue for about 2 months now!
I honestly don't have much to offer besides list/rare pets and maybe some Flight Rising ;-;

Also, looking for OOC breedings for either:

Sayuri!
Or
Basilis!

Edits don't matter nor does color palette/design matter very much! Just message me if you're interested for either one!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:38 pm

Sharing!

I've got a new girl in my army and I decided to name her Tabitha!

She's one of the RU designs for the garnet adopt a while ago and I'm really happy what Kyo did with her. I was going to choose black or green but I also wanted to reach out of my comfort zone a little so Tabbi was born! She's got a modern and medieval (dark age) set up as a archaeologists who is a bit more of a tomb raider, and a goddess of fire. I'm a little stuck on what I want her to be more, so I'll keep both around for now. Eek, she so pretty ;v;

And I finally did some art after like... 4 months of my baby Orca! It's not perfect, but I'm content with it for now

Third and a bit sadly I'm not sure I'm connecting with Mugwort? I was really into the idea of him being a somewhat psychotic surgeon in a relationship with my girl Wysteria but idk how I feel about him? So I guess I'll be looking at offers for him, premade kals heavily preferred over MYOs. Highest rarity trait is uncommon (ears) but he only has the 4 edits total. I like natural colors with unnatural highlights, but unnatural isn't a turn off either (my two mutant babes that I love here and here for example). I'm a little shy so sorry if I don't reply right away

@doge fruit: I'd do her hair no justice, best of luck! I love Sayuri's bun tail
@Error: Looks like a lot of work..! I never really have the patience for a background myself. I bet... My Kal Liquidor has been stolen the most cos of his pretty colors and legendary feathers
@SyntheticFox: Lol, didn't have to wait long huh? GL getting a slot, that's the hardest part
@mango marmalade,, Good for you! I would kill for a side of confidence someday, hopefully drawing all those kals turns out to be fun for you! (not just hard work, phew!)
@bellini: He's got a really cool tail! Colors are nice too, best of luck finding a trade
@coolwhip: OMG! Orca already has heart shaped pads, it'd be perfect, lol! Congrats on that beautiful kit, I've got three witch kals atm if they want like a big brother or sister figure c:
@qpplepie: Circes, Bellona and Gale off the top of the list are really eye catching! (tho matt is killer cute too) GL trading, you've got a ton of lovelies on your paws
@sleep: I'll have to browse your kals if I can remember, I've got like... Nine lonely babes
@rustyroxy: I love when the body is half one color and half the other, it's just great... Jellyfish! GL finding a mate; I've got a social female open but idk if they'd fit? Not sure if you're looking for someone specific or want to develop around a mate
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:55 pm

im rly craving gatorade but its almost midnight and nothing is open this late rip

babies

Naumachy finished plantfood and I's batch and? im in love with all of these illuminati swamp kiddos tbh. The top kit is amazon [named by katzuvo bc of a typo lolol] and the bottom kid is named Maxime. They could probably use some friends ?? as could most of my kals tbh

trades

may or may not have a trade coming up soon? but i wanted to take offers on my unlim. rare myo. i'd prefer a kal with at least 1 rare trait but i'll look at anything tbh. you can also offer on my other kals but im p attached to all of them, alastor & the two kits above are off limits for sure as well as myris & arturo. i have a wide range of designs i like?? so offer away ! i could maybe take myos if you offer a few of them ? but like idk im not rly expecting much in those terms

replies

@qpplepie gl with trades ! and gl with johan's readopt, that bab is super cute tbh
@coolwhipp i love that editable! i can't wait to use it ^^ congrats on the kit! they're adorable aa
@bellini good luck with trades!
@mango marmalade, those headshots r so cute ! i'm glad i pmed u about them tbh, bless ur heart
@syntheticfox your coding is really neat! glad to see you got some offers ^^
@error love the art tbh. good luck with commissions !
@doge fruit hope you can get those kits grown !
@takk the garnet adopt was really pretty, and the ru you got is wonderful as well! hope you can get a good trade for mugwort should you decide to go through with it
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:55 pm

hello frens!! it has been such a long time since I posted whoops school is hell
how have y'all been? i kind of missed 1400 and a new nursery opened with new lines its heckn exciting

ive had quite a bit going on actually!! so this post is going to be long sorry everyone we've got introductions, trades, friendship searches, ooc breedings the whole shebang

also the art to the left is an old piece of my kal leonard by individuality, that i never really showed off when i got it, so here we are

introductions

first up, my gal claudia grew up!! her amazing growth was done by the lovely irina <3

I'm looking for some friends for her and maybeee ooc breeding offers? we will see

a bit of a personality summary for her is:

- currently attending small art college
- still has no idea what she wants to do tho
- spends a lot of time in community gardens
- tends to be pretty upbeat, and likes interacting with all
different kinds of people
- can get bored easily, and will start tasks and then abandon
them because she doesn't deem them worthwhile anymore

the lovely dave. also made my uncommon myo, blessing the world with chess!

he is my favourite vantablack boye and i love him sm!! i'm looking for friendships n things for him

- arrived in the solar about 10 years ago
- alien from trappist-1 system
- has incredibly sensitive hearing and well developed thermal
vision, but cannot see red (protanopia)
- sensitive to bright light (but 'bright' for him is a sunny day)
- no one knows he is alien
- only thing that gives him away is his bioluminescence, which
he hides by wearing sunglasses all the time (wow such disguise)
- radiation expert
- he really loves jazz?
- kind of morally grey??
- if i'm being honest though,,,,kinda shady he probs plays high stakes poker

and finally, i traded with trivium for this wonderful lady...meet bismuth!!

i lov my rainbabe (rainbow babe) and I'm looking for freindships and possibly ooc breedings?

- kinda shy (i'm sensitive aubrey!!)
- loves the cold but lives in Singapore
- I'm still fleshing her out oops

friendships and ooc breedings

i am looking for ooc breedings and freindships for all my kals!! (especially the ones above) you can find all the kids here!

all my kals are set in a sci-fi/futuristic au!!

trades!

i'm still looking to maybe trade my lil son amore!! i love him, but i just don't have any ideas for him :c
looking for premade kals or myos!!

thanks eryone

neongraveyard would die for those kits tbh ultimate babes. also, i can offer amore for ur myo!!
Takk Tabitha is gorgeous!! archaeologist bby
doge fruit gl with ooc offers!! i don't think my kals will really math tho sorry
Error omg the Kalorama.. i love it also that graph thing is so fun... i might give it a go
Synthetic Fox glad to see you found someone to breed with!!
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:00 am

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰. r e p l i e s

@qpplepie I love your kalons, they’re all so pretty, I hope you get good trades
@mango marmalade,, that is such a cute idea, I may suggest you some songs to listen too, but I don’t need commissions at the moment
@Error wow, your pieces of art are so beautiful, I love the one with all your kalons. The style is cute!
@Takk oh my gosh, Tabitha is so beautiful...I just want to stroke her hair it is so wavy and has so much texture

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰Image
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰. n e w s

Hi everyone this is my firsttime posting here,
I just won my first two kalons, and I’m so excited to introduce them to you!

This is one of my babies, Paxon. He was made by Schnuffel!

This is my childish boy Penson!
He is a PYOP from Lady Raincloud

I love them both so much! To learn more about them, click here!

. a d v e r t i s e m e n t s

Hi I’m looking to plan ooc breedings with Paxon and Penson.
I really want colors that mix well with them, and I’m interested in some uncommon traits.
I do not have any breeding items, and your kalon does not have to have any uncommon traits
I just want some good mates for my two boys
I also will be interested in some other relationships, such as enemies, friends, best friends, etc.

Thank you for taking your time reading this, if interested PM me with the word Kalon in the subject (somewhere at least)

Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:48 am

what's up guys ! school stuff is just about done for me... i'm just popping in for a bit because this batch i got a ticket for from all the way back in like? january? february? or sometime came in and they're really cute !

ImageImage

i named the right corisande bc fancy princess name and the left bogo (don't question my choice of name they are nOt buy one get one free)
bogo is a little cloud dweller and corisande lives in some gardens... or so it goes.

i'll need growths for both of them eventually and i'm also still looking for a growth of my kit Kendall:
i can offer CS pets/lists from here or here as payment

also i'm still casually entertaining offers on these kalons (all 19 of them) but it's kind of like, if you offer a kalon i really like only . i'm off cool-down for trading too ofc but i really don't care about waits rn

anyway , happy pride month to everyone :) have a good summer !

replies wrote:@January.: i love ur lil munchkin child... they are so cute wow. hope u can get a growth for them^^
@Avisowl: aah welcome to the community! congrats on ur new kalons they are so vibrant and cute!! i really love Paxon he's a bOY
@nyota: i really love claudia!! she's so pretty with the stars in her fur. also ur uc myo is super cool that shine is golden
@neongraveyard: ur batch is so cool!! wow i love the very green vibe
@Takk: the detail on Tabitha's ref is amazing?? I love her hair and her color is so vibrant! she's gorgeous
@doge fruit: ahh hope u can get a growth artist!! i hope u can find a cool ooc breeding for Basilis their edits r epic bro
@Error: dude your drawings are super cool, like how did you even get that level of detail in the pixel drawing??? its honestly astounding, keep up the amazing work! if i had any points i'd definitely snab a commission slot bc like woah
@SyntheticFox: i hope u r doing well!! i'm okay i guess i'm a little sick sooo not perfect today, but good enough! lol same w/ procrastination i've been soooo bad this year
@mango marmalade,,: damn i wish i had a local pool to go to, it's like, in the 90s today. also ur headshots r p cute, hope u get some commishes!
@bellini: aa i recognize that kid. hope you can find some offers you like!

cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me