Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby persimmon » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:02 pm

Replies:
@starryocean,: Vega looks so nice! I can't wait to see how you develop him further!
@aethille: Congrats on all those kals! All of them are very lovely, and you have nice ideas for all of them! Best wishes on relationship search c:
@Theodosia: That's a lot of kits - I'm glad that you found someone to grow a decent amount of them though ^^ I hope that you can get all grown soon though!
@rustyroxy: Congrats on the MYO; the eyes are so bright!
@CaptainLegacy: Welcome back! That's definitely understandable, and I'm sorry that your computer broke :c I'm glad that you got a new laptop though, and I'm excited to see your designs around again c: Also, that piece of art is very nice!
@Lexxa_Astral: Hope you have fun with growths!
@solasta: I hope you are able to find a MYO artist soon and that the MYO turns out exactly as you wish! I hope everything goes well with the readopt also!
@sapphirelion: I hope that everything goes well with the readopt, and I hope you have fun judging also!! Best wishes also on finding new roleplays!
@ APH Siantia: I hope that your MYO gets approved soon, and I'm excited to see them around! Best of wishes also on getting your girl grown!
@coffeebean,: I hope that all those kals get approved soon! Best wishes also with fixing Lauren's growth and getting all those other kits grown c:

Seeking Approval:

I'm looking for approval on this growth of avior.'s kit, Meredith. If any staff member could help, I'd greatly appreciate it ^^

Relationship Search

I finally grew my girl Nayeli! She is a vibrant, imaganitive, sociable, and kind kalon. She enjoys inventing stories and often carries around a notebook, in which she often writes down ideas for stories. She enjoys going on and adventures and exploring new places, but she has a knack for getting lost. Now that she's grown, she is probably in college as an English major so that she can be a young adult novelist in the future, and she might study abroad eventually. She's open to all types of relationships, and I'd love to find a mate who matches her in terms of personality c:

I decided to go with the name Kasumii for this kit. In terms of personality, she is fierce, kind of spoiled, impatient, brave, headstrong, keen, ambitious, occasionally temperamental. She often carries a (bamboo) sword around with her, and she has a large bug collection that mostly contains beetles. She is open for relationships of various kinds ^^

All my other kals, found here are open for various relationships also c:

Thanks for reading, and I hope that everyone has a great day/night!
persimmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:12 pm

@MelonBreeze: i love Nayeli`s colors, hopefully you can develop her more through relationships!
@coffeebean,: I hope you can get those things approved and get come growths for your kal kits!
@APH Sinata: Good luck getting your myo approved, can wait to see how it looks
@sapphirelion: hopefully that kalon will go to a great new owner!

i`ve lost connection to all of these kals and im looking to trade them, pm me if you`re interested!
my cd ends june 10th!

im also taking offers on my other kalons, they are definitely more tentative though
Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:26 pm

@MelonBreeze; Such a beautiful kit!
@coffeebean,; Good luck finding people to grow them!
@APH Siantia; Get luck getting the approval and finding people to grow the kit!

Been a while since I've posted here. I'm opening the search for a OOC breeding for my boy, Alucard! I'm going to be quite picky with him, but if you're interested PM with the kal(s). c: There is a 50/50 chance of me getting a breeding item or two for it, but it really depends. It would be especially helpful if you had any that you were looking to use (Like a kit picker), but not required at all. All in all, just PM me if yer interested. Any gender kals are fine! Thanks! Here's the big boy;

Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:58 pm

replies
zshimmer88 // hope you get a lovely breeding offer for that kiddo he's gorgeous!
minutiae // good luck getting trade offers!
MelonBreeze // good luck with approval and relationships!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
introduction
As some of you probably know this is my adorable kitten copper! Based off my actual cat! I've just come to reintroduce my sassy lil kitty since the amazing SticksAndStones added some gorgeous accessories to her!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
trading
currently trading all these items ! (Minus both backmane edits)
I'm looking desperately for a general uncommon edit and a general rare edit/horn edit! But I don't mind other offers <3 Please offer fairly thank you

Also taking tentative offers on all of my kalons and taking offers on an uncommon myo and one rare trait myo! I'm off cooldown and don't mind waiting
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:08 pm

@zshimmer88 What a cute boy!! I hope you find a perfect OCC breeding for him. I like his pallete a lot and his transparency is super cool!
@minutiae Such cute kals you have up for trade! Hope they find good homes!
@pineapples Awe! What an adorable MYO. I love the kitty vibe going on. Good luck on the trades for your items and kals!

Here is the poll for this post: What is your favorite color on a kalon?

Results from last question, "What is your favorite rare trait?": Horns had the most votes. 12 out of 42 votes!

***I am going to start doing polls every time I post on the fanclub and I will post the result for this poll on the next post***

-----

Hey guys. It has been quiet the day for me. I went on a adventure with my best friend. We went to a garden and explored that. I got some nice flower photos. Then we went to a REALLY good ice cream place. I had coffee and english toffee and she had cherry and coffee. It was wonderful. Then we walked around a park and went shopping. Overall a busy day. Oh and I got ownership of my favorite thread!?!?! I am super excited to run it! Anyways onto kalon related things.

-----

As some of you guys know, there is a "Kalon DCAY" thread. It is a fun game where you make art for the person above you and in return the person below you makes art for you. Anyways, you are looking at the new owner of the kalon DCAY thread! I am super excited to run it! I have staff applications open for anyone who would like to help it run smoothly. I would love love love it if you would check it out and maybe post a claim! The thread can be found here. I hope to see all of you guys there!

-----

Thats all from me for now. Have a great rest of the week.
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:38 pm

husky. wrote:
    — breedings —
    thought i'd open up lucien and ashefye (below) for possible ooc breedings, as i would love to see some more soft babes running around ;u;
    design compatibility is a must, and edits are a plus - i favour ear and hair edits especially, but i will consider every offer - just shoot me a pm if you're interested!
    edit: i don’t have anything lined up, and am not on cool down for anything c:
    ImageImage

just a quick repost c:

@Meridiem: can’t believe I havent seen your polls before?? Just did it now, love the idea!
    @pineapples: flower items are absolutely up there on the best accessory list cx what a pretty kal.
    @zshimmer88: allucard is precious? he gives off an air of mystery, hope you find a suitable partner for the breeding ;u;
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peppermintleo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:03 pm

@pineapples - ahh copper is still one of my favourite kalons out there, super cute.
@husky. - pretty babies! I might have to offer <3
@zshimmer88 - I might have to offer! I have some kids I could probably use.

So.. I haven't been here since fanclub v.3 right at the end, so I'm making this my marking/comeback post I guess!
So here is my mark, and a couple other things!

first, some try out art for 1400!

second, my kalons are open for relationships, breeding, rps, and even some for trade!
My Kalons
seriously, take a look!!
I'm looking to fill breeding slots, romances, and anything fun at all!
call me pure / he-him pronouns / transboy
ImageImage Image
peppermintleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:22 am

Just a TL;DR repost!

Nikolina wrote:

◤_____________________________________________ ◥

- Breedings -

I have two kals up for OOC breeding!
This would be my first breeding ever, so not on cooldown or anything.
Also sadly, don't have any breeding items.

- Replies -
@pure.crazy - Oh my god. That drawing is
stunning!! *-* Let me just stare at its beauty. <3 <3
Also. You have beautiful kals!! Imma send you a
message for relationships/breeding, if that's okay?

@husky. - You are the reason I am reposting this, ahah! I had no idea when to repost, but then I saw your soft kals again, so here I am!! They are really, really soft babs. I do have a kinda soft bab I didn't grow yet. Yukiko. So y'a know. *finger guns*....But then again maybe her design ain't soft enough? Hmm.. I should really grow her, ahhh- Anyways, good luck with them!! Let there be more soft kals around!! <3

@Meridiem - I don't mind whatever the color, what
is more important to me is the design... But I did vote!!
Put one of my fave colors. and oh it's on the second spot..currently.
Also you had a really fun day!! Photography and ice
cream? Sign me up!!
Also also. Kalon DCAY thread sounds super cool! I hope
many awesome drawings will be drawn!

@pineapples - I've seen Copper's post right before I went to sleep, and as soon as I saw it I fell in love. <3 What a pretty kal!! ^-^ And the items fit the design perfectly!! Also, good luck with trading!

◣_____________________________________________________◢
Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:28 am

@nikolina; ooo lovely kalons! Gl finding breedings
@pure.crazy; hot dang that art is gorgeous
@husky; man those are rly cute kalons, gl!

Offering $5 growths or transfers, or $5 simple shaded headshots!!
DM for growth examples; see below for headshots
https://jishokoi.deviantart.com/journal ... -747687865
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:48 am

sorry for the lack of formatting recently but I'd love to re-introduce my first Kalon who has been renamed and has a new story!

This is Katharos Angel. Katharos is the Greek word for 'pure'
Katharos is a reincarnated angel, the father of my girl Zoria, and Sirius'(My demon boy) BF!
I'm so happy I found a new story for him but if anyone still has any trade offers I'll look into them. I'll be more tentative on what's offered because I'm proud of where I'm taking him as a character.

@tuna fish good luck with those comms!
@Nikolina good luck with breedings! I would offer but I don't have anyone who would work well c':
@pure.crazy I love that art you did of kal 1400! absolutely stunning! <3
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist