Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub - TOS Update [pg 194]

Postby .kestral » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:54 am

~*Cuore*~ wrote:
    Hello everyone. My name is Cuore and Im interested in hopefully owning a Mako one day. I already have my forms willed out and ready to try out for some Makos. I do have one question regarding Breeding Slots. How many does each Mako have?

Each Mako can only breed with there mate. They can breed a maximum of three times.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:57 am

.kestral wrote:
~*Cuore*~ wrote:
    Hello everyone. My name is Cuore and Im interested in hopefully owning a Mako one day. I already have my forms willed out and ready to try out for some Makos. I do have one question regarding Breeding Slots. How many does each Mako have?

Each Mako can only breed with there mate. They can breed a maximum of three times.

Thank you. Ill update my forms as I use the same basic layouts for all my adopted species characters.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krist Fullmetal » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 pm

@ Everyone this applies to: Congrats on all new makos, ships, and art of your beautiful (or handsome) makos c:
@ ~*Cuore*~: Welcome to the makoatl community <33

I have decided to try to find a mate for my boy Dante, Please keep in mind I do not role play. Sorry I'm just to shy and affraid ;-;.
Dante is a heterosexual male, so ladies please.

Little personality:
Dante is a kind makoatl who has a little bit of a smart mouth. He's caring and likes to help others. He's not a fighter, but he's pretty strong. He's extremley extroverted. He also loves to run. An odd quirk he has is that he likes to stare at the full moon for no reason at all.
Last edited by Krist Fullmetal on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just here to browse some forums here and there ;u;
Krist Fullmetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Haven't really tried much for a Makoatl yet, moreso looking for the right one but I still stalk, and with my stalking comes art. Hope to get my own sooner or later xD

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Incubo » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:49 pm

Mephistopheles is open for roleplays!

He's open for all kinds: friend, enemy, and possibly romance (he is bisexual). I'm trying to develop his character more, so his personality is likely to change a little. It's not written well, but this is it so far:

"Mephistopheles is very dark and cunning. He basically lives in darkness and only thinks of it. It's a rare sight to see his kind side. Past his cold, evil side though is one where he views the world as delicate and easy to hurt or ruin. He has a soft spot for children and nature. Mephistopheles is known to be cruel, cocky, and a big flirt. He's not seen as cute, but instead rather devilish."

PM me if interested uvu

Ciel Phantomhive wrote:No. I won’t abandon hate. If I do, nothing would be left of me.

Sebastian Michaelis wrote:If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words “Check Mate” !
Incubo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:30 pm

my babs are open to RPs and ships uvu
pm me about any of the following:
Showtime
Nandalia
Edgar
Ludwig

also still looking to trade Maverick for another Mako, so please PM me concerning that as well. uvu I'll look at anything, but I'm more inclined to female characters at this point <3
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:04 pm

So I get to announce this I think loool
But Juliette and I have had a ton of ships going for months now but we just haven't announced.
Thought we may as well do that now so we can breed at some point down the road when we're ready ;v;

But here they are ;v;
-Note: Left are Juliettes/right are mine-

Tora and Aria
-Art by Gasped on DA-

Akemi and Alana
ImageImage

Delilah and Nocturne ;w;
ImageImage

Looking for Ship art of any of them ;v;
Got a bunch of CS pets right now lD also have like 290 DA points
[and FR/Aywas/somechars/art whatever]
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs and Art

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bison » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 pm

After a lot of struggle I've finally come up with names for my little EPS girls! Mara and Roxi! Now they can finally be properly introduced.
Image Image
Markie adopted both girls from the same orphanage and although they're not blood related, they've always been the best of friends and love being "real sisters" (as they call it). He adopted them when they were about 4 and they're both 8 now.

Mara is very artistic, taking after her father and often making her own jewelry, accessories, and even decor for her room. She has a wandering heart and dreams of traveling the world, seeing everything she possibly can. Staying in one place for too long bothers her in a way that's hard to put into words... she often wakes up Roxi in the middle of the night and drags her off on long walks around the city. Her favorite color is blue and she loves spicy food, vintage clothing, and spending hours searching through thrift stores.

Roxi is an aspiring baker with a giant sweet tooth. She plans all the parties, from balloons to streamers to confetti to cake! And of course, presents! Roxi is the queen of gift-giving. No matter the person or occasion she always manages to pick out the perfect thing. She dreams of owning a joint bakery/party-planning service, the most famous one in all the world! Her favorite treats are confetti cake, fun shaped sprinkles, and all kinds of ice cream (especially banana splits). Her favorite color is yellow and she hates wearing used clothes.

I'm gonna open up Markie and Grant for romance! Just a bit of a catch... I'm not able to roleplay at all. I definitely want to discuss everything before anything is decided to make sure they're good fits or one another. Really, I'm always happy to discuss things! I love discussion! :D Talking about things with the owners of my characters' mates is so much fun! Just no roleplaying.
(Sorry if we were discussing something before... I accidentally cleared out my inbox x.x)

Markie | Male | Gay
Since becoming a father Markie's grown up quite a bit. He's still the same dork he's always been, obsessed with decoden and Lisa Frank, but he does have some real obligations now! He spends a lot less time messing around and a lot more time at home taking care of things. He learned to cook and is quite the budding amateur chef now! (According to him at least... the girls might have a very different opinion.) His home business of selling handmade cabochans and adorable decoden-covered items has really taken off, allowing him to support his family without a boring normal job that would keep him away from his kids.

Grant | Male | Bisexual
For his entire life Grant has been a happy, friendly, outgoing man with a passion for nature. He loves hiking, camping, fishing, hunting... if it happens outdoors, he's sure to enjoy it! He works as a park ranger in Yellowstone National Park and loves every minute of it. Not much makes him happier than helping tourists, especially children, learn all about the natural wonders of the park. He's a bit of a social butterfly and loves being around others. Even on his days off he rarely stays home and prefers to hang out in town or even back in the park. He wants nothing more in the world than to settle down and start a family. He will not move from his home in West Yellowstone, Montana.
Tamu | Kipper | Yubari | Makhata | Dip | Ulysses | Kallie | Corona

I used to be "ShortAxel" and "Princess Celestia"
Avatar by Celozon. Sig photos by me. Sig art by riddlestyx and Joojoo.
Bison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheNightsIllusion » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Finally have a chance to get off my phone and onto my laptop. Been working a lot more and been trying to be less of a hermit. :s

@kestral - Awwww, those babes are so cute! Congratz!
@dalmatian - Oooo such a handsome boy! Congratz on the growth!
@Glomp - Ah, welcome!! And congratz on your boy! I like Demyan.
@Cole - Ahh, those couples are adorable!!
@Celestia - Those names fit those cuties!! They both sound super adorable!

Had to break into my savings for my cat.... and ended up buying a couple new makos as well.

This boy
Jack
He's like a little Jack Frost. XD Extremely excitable, playful, childish. Loves games and the cold/snow.

This boy
Tobias
Stilling coming up with a name, hoping to have one today. Nathan or something..?

Nyx and Nicolette had babies. :D Both of them are super cute. But this is my little boy. Still finding a name for him.
Kratos

Also named this boy Balthazar

Ill be taking more commissions/color-ins once I finish the ones I have now. Super sorry for the wait.
I owe Tyki, Ardra and Penumbra stuff.

Got arts. from Frostxstar
by Retukka
by Sebeon
Last edited by TheNightsIllusion on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Jade -21/06/15- R.I.P. Rascal -19/12/16-
ImageImage

More or less quitting this site. Please do not send me trades or messages.

TheNightsIllusion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:56 pm

@Cole- The're such cute ships <3
@Princess Celestia- They're such pretty makos, I hope they find their loves 8D