Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub - TOS Update [pg 194]

Postby modern » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:30 am

@.kestral Congrats to Stix and Hyperion for those beautiful babies!

For a while ive been watching the species, but ive never posted on the fanclub, so hi everyone!
modern
i do commissions- link here
commission status- closed
mystic veil adopts
modern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 am

@ :~Koi~: - maybe something like Gin, which is Japanese for silver (since Lugia was the silver version?) just a random idea xD
@ Amethysts - omg I'm obsessed with Jace's design! Can't wait to see adult version!
@ .kestral - wow those babies are both so lovely! congrats c:

I'm having a bit of a problem, and I'd appreciate some opinions?

Basically, I'm doing a form to adopt a mako. I had intended to write (and I actually already wrote half of) a story as part of a form. However, halfway through the story, I realized it was making my form very long.

Do you think I'm better off just summing up the events from the story as part of a "history" section of the form? Or should I continue the story?

I'm just really afraid the judge might get bored with the length, but then on the other hand I'm afraid the judge might not think I put in enough effort.

But if the rest of the form is pretty solid with some art and stuff, should I just skip the story?

GAHHHH I'm so torn D:

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelabradorr » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:19 am

Karther is all grown up, isn't he such a handsome boy, I'm looking for some roleplays for him, so shoot me a pm :)

thelabradorr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentAlaska(Bagel) » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:25 am

Uchuujin wrote:@ :~Koi~: - maybe something like Gin, which is Japanese for silver (since Lugia was the silver version?) just a random idea xD
@ Amethysts - omg I'm obsessed with Jace's design! Can't wait to see adult version!
@ .kestral - wow those babies are both so lovely! congrats c:

I'm having a bit of a problem, and I'd appreciate some opinions?

Basically, I'm doing a form to adopt a mako. I had intended to write (and I actually already wrote half of) a story as part of a form. However, halfway through the story, I realized it was making my form very long.

Do you think I'm better off just summing up the events from the story as part of a "history" section of the form? Or should I continue the story?

I'm just really afraid the judge might get bored with the length, but then on the other hand I'm afraid the judge might not think I put in enough effort.

But if the rest of the form is pretty solid with some art and stuff, should I just skip the story?

GAHHHH I'm so torn D:

Do NOT scrap it!! If you think it'll be too long, then maybe post it somewhere else and link it there under "long story - read if you can/want to" or something like that ^w^ i don't think that would be an issue, and you can always still sum it up all short for a brief history in the form :)

I just think stories show too much dedication to the character, and it displays their personality and creates a real connection between character and wannabe owner!

@allthenewmakoes - oooooooh ny goodness, i've been stalking and they are all so gorgeous o.o i cant wait till i get my scanner and can start doing gift art for you all xD
AgentAlaska(Bagel)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fugitive » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:01 pm

-pokes head in
Hello peeps! :> I just brought one of the flat sale Makos so I figure it's time to introduce myself, or more of, introduce my new baby..

I am thinking Demyan or Ramen for him.. which one do you guys like? :>

.kestral; Those babies are so pretty. ;O; Congratulations!
dalmatian.; Karther looks amazing! ;v; Good luck finding rps!
~ Amber's Light ~; Hi Amber! Welcome to the fanclub! ^D^ (Shh shh, I'm ignoring that I am newing then you. 'D lol)
Uchuujin; I agree with Askja58. uvu
fugitive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:21 pm

@new people -- Welcome! It's always exciting to see new faces around the Makoatl community!
@.kestral -- I adore those two babies! That bottom one is perfection <3
@everyone -- congrats on all the new babies and store bought makos! They are all amazing!

Sooooooooo, after spending the last 2 days really fleshing out my new mako's personalities, i have come to a decision.
Nox, Chii, and Kairi are all open for romance. I will be most picky with Nox, as his personality and stuff is a bit difficult.
If you click on their names you can see the brief description of them (i have a much longer version of each of them in a word document so i can show it to you if you'd like ^^

PM me if interested. Rp is not necessary, nor is art, but i would like us to be able to talk a bit about them as a couple and to be able to develop them a bit.

Still need 500 points, so i'm offering the following:
Traditional art for makos for cheap.
Mako marble for 10 points
Headshots for 10 points
Couple Headshots for 20 points
Can do colored versions as well for no extra cost!

As well as digital pieces like these two for 25-50 points ( price depends on difficulty of design and edits )
Click and Click
Can do couples for the same price!

Just comment here or note me on da.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:54 am

@.kestral - Ahh, those twins are so gorgeous! I adore their names, as well as designs! Congratulations ;v;

@Uchuujin - Like suggested earlier i'd recommend not to cut the story, and instead link it to a next page with the warning 'long story ahead' and then you can also post a shorter version of his story on the original page itself c: That way you don't have to cut! <3

@dalmatian.- Hhhhh, such a gorgeous boy! Loving his hair as well <3

@Glomp - Oh my! That boy is seriously gorgeous! Congratulations! ;o; And as for names, i personally think Ramen is super cute! <3

@ Free Shade - I never even knew there had been made a ''chobits chii based mako'', you lucky little duck! <3 Good luck at finding RP's by the way c:

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:13 am

Nursery batch #100 is up. Looks like a very special orphan wound up in the nursery. Hm.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:28 am

@Vaas ~ Oh wow! He looks really cool! I'd go for the little orphan, but I don't think I'd be able to make them sinister, so I probably wouldn't win. XD

@dalmatian. ~ Congrats on his growth! He looks quite awesome! I still need to get Dragomir grown at some point. I don't even know if his twin sister has already been grown or not. XD

Anyway, so I'm looking for RPs for my Makos now that I have finally developed much more full personalities. ^^;

Tigerlily

Female || Straight (could be subject to change) || Age: 20 years old || RP Types Open: Romance and/or Friend RPs

Dragomir Koray Zahi
Male || N/A at this present time (likely to be straight though)|| Child || Open to: Friend RPs only right now
Personality wrote:Drago can be a rather mischievous little rascal, though his mischievousness stems from a desire to make others laugh or a means of having fun. Dragomir exudes an air of self-confidence and this seems to attract others to acclimate to his presence. He's often considered the "cool kid" at school. Despite being the "cool kid" he doesn't act stuck up and snobbish, nor is he exclusive or selective in his friends. He makes friends rather easily, easily able to bond over various different interests that he has. Drago is very protective of his twin sister, Moriah, as well as his younger twin siblings, Sora and Lea. If you mess with him, his family, or his friends, you'd better be prepared for a fight because Drago will fight tooth and claw to defend those that he loves.

Anatolia Ayelet Outterridge
Female || Straight || Age: 21 || Open to Romance & Friend RPs
Personality wrote:Anatolia is very allocentric, often concerned more with the interests of others than in her own, so she's very community-minded and therefore centers all her actions and attentions on other people rather than herself. Ana is a very ebullient, or cheerful girl who is fully of energy. She's always on the move and always doing something. Another attribute she has is being protean, so she's able to do many different things, so she's very versatile. This means that she's also good at adapting to situations and to think on her paws. One of Anatolia's biggest problems is that she is extremely disorganized, which is very stressful for a Mako like her who is always helping people and doing things, she has a difficult time doing time-management or even organizing her house. Another problem that Anatolia deals with is that she's loquacious, meaning she's very talkative, when she gets going, it's really difficult for her to stop.

I only RP through the forums here on CS as I don't have a Skype and I don't do PM RPs either because my inbox is always full. ^^; Please PM me if you are interested! :3
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:51 am

Hello everyone. My name is Cuore and Im interested in hopefully owning a Mako one day. I already have my forms willed out and ready to try out for some Makos. I do have one question regarding Breeding Slots. How many does each Mako have?
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)