Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed May 30, 2018 9:08 am

@honeystorm.wishes;; congrats on the new kalon! I love his name, and he seems like a sweet character! gl with ur relationship search!
@LivvyAh;; I don't know if that thread is in use much! if you ever need approvals, it's always better to message staff directly! im glad someone messaged to help you though! also im absolutely in love with your character pages, they're organized so nicely!
@vogelbiene;; im sorry you're in a bad place, and I hope stuff looks up quickly! it's sweet of you to readopt some kals, but you shouldn't feel guilty about having them, and I hope you feel better soon <3

Streaming!
I'm gonna work on the lines for a NB. It's hot today and I did some yard work so I'm tired, but I wanna get something done!

https://join.me/southwindscion

Please use your CS name so I can recognize who's in the chat!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

if love isn't blind, what do i see?

Postby chanhee. » Wed May 30, 2018 9:44 am

i. personal !
      it's kinda gettin' sad how often i watch falsettos tbh

ii. relationships !
      opening my boys for relationships! pm me if interested- i'd like to hc over discord ;u;

maddox / dox - open for everything
        - demiboy (he/they) / homosexual
        - loves mysteries
        - would fight a ghost
        - generally sad?? but gets mood highs
        - wants to build robots / program ai
        - open book
        - please love him

sebastian - open for romance
        - cis male / homosexual
        - lives alone in a small apartment
        - wants to settle down but scared of dating bc breakups
        - runs a blog about cryptids
        - loves coffee + sweaters
        - loves midnight walks
        - good boy

iii. trades !

iv. breeding !
      opening all of my kalons besides michael and connor for breedings ;u; i can breed on the thirteenth

v. replies !
      @ honeystorm.wishes » alexei is really pretty, congrats on him!! i love his brown base! good luck with relationships ;u;
      @ NaCl » ahh i remember that girl, i love her hair and ears! good luck trading her <3
      @ dimi. » good luck with trades!! el is really cute i love her hair and her tail! and good luck with the readopt!
      @ high noon » enjoy your stream! i hope it wasn't too hot when you were doing yard work ;o;
Last edited by chanhee. on Wed May 30, 2018 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Wed May 30, 2018 10:22 am

i. replies
        @whizzer. ;; ahh good luck finding relationships for your boys !! i might have to shoot you a pm if i can remember! best of luck trading and breeding as well c:
        @high noon ;; stream is going lovely <33 so excited to see the finished results of this batch !
        @dimi. ;; best of luck with your re-adopt ! i'll have to check it out c;
        @NaCl ;; best of luck trading lominiea ! hope you get an offer you love <3
        @honeystorm.wishes ;; ahh congrats on your new kal !! i'll have to see if i have anyone that would be a good friend w yours - if so i'll shoot you a pm !
        @LivvyAh ;; congrats regarding your growths ! ahh best of luck trading away those myo slots ! im unsure if i have anything that'd suit your fancy though
        @vogelbiene ;; ahh what a gorgeous kal ! good luck with your re-adopt <3
        @nadenade ;; ahh i might have to reach out to you for some art !! your style is gorg and some of my babes could use a little art c;
        @minutiae ;; oh heck those are some gORgeous kiddos ! best of luck trading them <33
        @Theodosia ;; ahh i hope you can get some good art of your Sorin ! i might reach out if i get a little freetime from current comms

ii. chit chat
        how is everyone ?? it's insanely hot and humid here and i'm kind of miserable [ but i lock myself inside to do art and mess around on here so i cant really complain ]

iii. trading
        im off cooldown and looking to trade my little petra
        i simply dont connect with her well and would like to see her go to someone who'll appreciate her more and give her the attention and development she deserves <33 she doesnt have to stay related to her current family ! she was never truly developed with them so i dont mind that at all.
        i'm not looking for anything in particular , just designs i really connect with . i'll consider an myo but not as much as a pre-made kal . pm me here [ include kalon in the title for proper sorting ] or on discord: tenturo#5043

iv. introduction
        i honestly dont know why i saved this until last , but i had a common myo sitting around for a while and decided to put it to use [ bc im too poor to commission anyone to design for me ] and so i whipped up this little bean ;
        her name is California , or Cali for short [ props to feyghost for the name ,, and props to salty potato. for keeping me motivated and entertained during her design process ]
        she's a hippie-type who drives an old volkswagen kombi [ the bus / van ] and is super into plants , coconuts and bob marley .
        she's open for friends and enemies , possibly a little romantic friend ? i'm still debating a mate for her as she's not super duper well developed yet . she's pansexual , no defined age [ idk i never do this for my kals , sorry ] and is set in a modern AU .
        feel free to pm me <33 [ include kalon in the title for proper sorting ]

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Wed May 30, 2018 10:58 am

replies:
    @tenturo - good luck on trading petra ! she looks beautiful !
    @whizzer. - omg falsettos :'''O good luck on finding relationships for your kalons !
    @high noon - i wish i could join your streams but i'm super busy :''(
    @dimi - i'm in love with the kid you're re-adopting ! i might enter.

personal:
    just saying hi to everyone ! i'm back from my 100 year hiatus from this game. i'm in love with all of the new kalons i see around.

trading:
    i'm looking to trade this beautiful girl, violet. i can't seem to connect with her anymore. i believe she has all of her breeding slots remaining. pm me if you're interested.
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koro-san » Wed May 30, 2018 11:08 am

replies:
@alive. Ahh Violet is so pretty, I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers! :0
@Tenturo I love Cali's aesthetic, I'll remember to pm you about relationships after I get some fellas grown! :3
@whizzer. Everything about maddox is so cute- the ears and the hair and the gorgeous patterns great job on them! :3

haha whoops its been too long since I was on here last

intros
I've just received these two lovely kals from a breeding with katzuvo- they're so cute :000
Pickle - Astrologist - Dramatic
Ideas: Covers themselves in fancy jewelry, claims to read the stars, faints way too often

Wilde - Librarian - Factual
Ideas: The direct opposite of their brother

I'm looking for relationships for either once they're grown- and I'd love friends/ enemies right now to help get their stories started!

growths
I'm looking to grow my two babs above, as well as Gus! I can pay in CS pets or offsite currency, anyone interested can pm me and I'll give more details! :3
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Wed May 30, 2018 11:10 am

Seeking relationships!

Nala is ideally straight, modern setting, but I won't turn down the right female or alternative timelines either. She's a beach loving girl who loves both the social and quiet life while enjoying her creative life style. Nala enjoys gaming, reading, walks, anything involving art or the ocean and having a good time. She's often spontaneous and can be a little much, but she wants someone to be crazy and weird with! Open for friends and a mate; very interested in romance

Aranea is my medieval fantasy girl who doesn't have a gender preference at this time. She's a well known hunter, fighting demons and thieves alike. Very prideful, sarcastic and stubborn to her own ways but is also quite friendly and has a mama bird personality towards the weak and less confident knights. Currently pledges loyalty to no kingdom as she doesn't believe in spilling mortal blood. Open for romance, friends, fellow knights and a flexible king or queen.

Ajax is my modern fantasy wizard boy, preference towards females but again I'll be flexible with genders. He was supposed to help take over his mom's store and become a alchemist but doesn't want the responsibility. Friendly, flexible, active and fun loving, he's the perfect trouble maker with a bit of magic up his sleeve. Looking for friends mostly, romance is welcome and possible enemies? Other witches who don't like how lazy he is ^^"

My baby Orca is the sister of Ajax but much more like their mother. Friendly, calm and a little stubborn at times, she's a more skilled witch who wants to repair cars and bikes someday if she could ever stand to break her mother's heart. Modern fantasy (or anytime after 1920), she's looking for any friends and a possible mate. No preference at this time, but I'd love someone to encourage her to be more confident. She's plenty independent, just doesn't believe in herself.

@Tenturo: Petra is beautiful..! I love her blue highlights it's a great combo .o.
@whizzer. Cute kals! I thought maybe Sebastian and Ajax would get along but idk? He can be a little much sometimes
@high noon: Wish I could join! I feel bad I keep missing your streams (so we can talk about bad things o_o)
@dimi: Holy bananas that was fast! Love their design and so did someone else, congrats!
@nadenade: Those are really good, sad I missed out cos I'd love to commission you sometime
@alive. GL trading! I flippin' love their colors! Slap on a tail and shine edit then they'll be good as gold!
@Koro-san: Congrats on the batch, both kits are lovely tho my weakness for green shows...
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irina » Wed May 30, 2018 2:13 pm

@high noon - hope you had a fun stream!
    @whizzer. - I really like maddox's design, good luck with relationships!
    @Tenturo - aww she's adorable, I hope you get some good trade offers!
    @alive. - welcome back, glad you're alive ;^)
    @Koro-san - congrats on the new kits and good luck with relationships/growths!
    @Takk - good like finding relationships! <3

-

I really recently traded for this girl and I'm looking to get some edits on her! :0
    I can pay in basically any currency (I currently have 4000 points, USD, cs currency etc.) I'm gonna be very picky because she means a lot to me, so I'm super sorry if I turn you down ;o; I'f I don't reply in 2 days feel free to pm me about it again <3

I'm also looking to get a few of my older kalons transferred onto the new lines
    one two three four
    I would do them myself but I don't feel confident in my art style right now
    I can pay in any of the currencies I've listed above, I'll also be pretty picky with this too, but the edits are priority rn :^)
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 pm

◤_____________________________________________ ◥

- Breedings -

I have two kals up for breeding!
This would be my first breeding ever, so I apologize if I don't understand everything!

The first one.. Uh...Don't have a name for them yet, but I have a few story ideas. I need some medieval names. (':
They're probably gonna be unisex, so both males and females are okay for breeding!♥

Second is Tag! She is bisexual, so again, both males and females are fine!!♥

- Replies -
@irina - Oh my god that first girl, is absolutely beautiful. ♥♥♥
And the other four are super cute, too!! Good luck with their transfers!

@Takk - Good luck with finding relationships for them!!
They're all beautiful, but Ajax is my favorite! I love the colors in his design,
the polycaudal tail (one word. lioden.) , and that sick anime hairstyle. ♥

@Koro-san - omg the two babs are absolutely beautiful! ♥♥♥
I adore their colors. And Gus!! He is adorable! A good chubby boy!♥♥♥
Good luck with their growths!!

@alive. - First of, hello!! Welcome back! <3 Second of, Violet's design is wild! I really like it!
The lineart and the edits are a bit off, since it's version 1 I think?...
Once transferred, and like Takk said, with a different tail, they'll be absolutely beautiful! <3
I personally think that a short fluffy tail would look super cool on them!
And honestly, if I had anything to trade for them, I would. Since I see the potential in them. ♥

Sorry for bad coding, just wanted to post a quick post!
I hope you all will have a good day!! ♥♥♥
◣_____________________________________________________◢
Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Wed May 30, 2018 2:20 pm

replies wrote:@whizzer omg Bailey is so so cute!!! What a doll!!! Good luck with your trades and finding breeding partners!!!!
@dimi. I wish I had time to join in the adoption cause OOf that kit is dang cute!!!! Congrats to who wins them :'0
@vogelbiene goodluck with the readopt and I hope you feel better :( if you need someone to talk to feel free to hmu!
@nadenade ur art is so cute ahhhh!!!! I love the way u draw kals!!! :'0
@Irana good luck finding artists n stuff!! I'd offer to do it but I'm not very confident in my art skills rn either and I don't have any examples on kalon lines since I'm brand new to all this :')

personal stuff
We found my cat Oliver! He's doing ok, thanks for the good wishes! I just got back from seeing avengers: infinity war. No spoilers ahead, but I have a whole lot of feelings about it. I hope everyone is doing well!

kalon stuff
I'd love some ideas for what to do with my standard myo! Just like. themes n stuff. I have a couple ideas but if anybody has any good thoughts I'd love to hear them!!! Also, I'm willing to grow and/or transfer kalons!! I don't have any previous examples cause I've never tried it before, but you can find some examples of my other art on my DA. If anyone needs something like that done and wants to take a chance on me, I'd love to try it out!
EDIT:
I did make one (1) kalon on the artist search lines for fun, I was gonna delete it so I could have a more talented artist remake it for me when I got my hands on an uncommon myo but it still serves as an example of a few things I can do I guess??? here it is! I'm really good at makin doggy lookin guys lmao
Last edited by teddy. on Wed May 30, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Wed May 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Well it’s officially my birthday (on cs anyways haha, I still have a couple hours to go)!! To celebrate, I’m offering one free myo slot! Not fcfs, I will accept what I think I can do. Just shoot me a pm with your ideas and I’ll get back to you asap! Here are a couple examples 💚

https://sta.sh/0fmd6rnzd8z
https://sta.sh/22f0y18t09iw
https://sta.sh/01j8q66h7iag

1. ——

I’ll edit this once I’ve accepted one!

I have a couple intros I have to do, but I’ll do that a little bit later, I just wanted to throw out a little birthday present for y’all haha.

@Knuckle Bine - Good luck getting myo ideas! I would suggest some but I’m not sure what I would be able to come up with rip.
@Nikolina - Good luck, that first kal is just gorgeous 😍
@irinia - PM’d you! Good luck finding some artists!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes