Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub - TOS Update [pg 194]

Postby .kestral » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:03 am

Really eagerly seeking art of my makos, I have loads of pets to use.

Pm me if you think you can help.

Nice to see you back Ember!
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:43 am

eyyy guys! offering makoatl drawings for a very small amount of points (perhaps 15/20?) Which will most likely be in anthro, or limited feral poses! <3 Examples here: http://hikazura.deviantart.com/

PM me if interested! <33

Also on a side note i got this cutie Annabelle art, by Shredder2by4 (DA)

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 am

Meet Isaac, my newest little friend.
Isaac was part of a favorite word contest and I won with Radiant :)
He was designed by the wonderful emberheart

P.s. He will grow, eventually. But I might keep him a baby for a little while!
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Incubo » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 am

Hey guys, I just got my first mako! With help from my sister, I was able to buy my MYO, Mephistopheles.

I love him so much, and if anyone's interested, he's open for roleplays. I'm trying to develop his character more, so his personality is likely to change a little. It's not written well, but this is it so far:

Mephistopheles is very dark and cunning. He basically lives in darkness and only thinks of it. It's a rare sight to see his kind side. Past his cold, evil side though is one where he views the world as delicate and easy to hurt or ruin. He has a soft spot for children and nature. Mephistopheles is known to be cruel, cocky, and a big flirt. He's not seen as cute, but instead rather devilish.

PM me if interested uvu

Ciel Phantomhive wrote:No. I won’t abandon hate. If I do, nothing would be left of me.

Sebastian Michaelis wrote:If it’s your wish, I will follow you everywhere
even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown truns to rust
even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses
Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be
until i hear the words “Check Mate” !
Incubo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:31 am

@Incubo
Aaaah I am so glad to see this guy official he was one of my favorite entries in the MYO contest! ovo <3 Congratulations on him!
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lueur. » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:01 am

@Zoe awweeee Adonis and Hephastus are a cute couple ;V; <33
      @frost kadrian is gorgeous ;o; and i love the art that bane did for you ;w; <3
      @wandzie. good luck with the comp! (i love the art too >u< )
      @Toxic Wolf ohhhh i might go check that out once i get more points ;u; , cute art btw ^^
      @.kestral Congrats on Isaac !! he's really handsome ^-^
      @Incubo Omggg Mephistopheles is so beautiful ;A; <3

I got this little surpise today from Juliette ;v;
      SHE JUST GIFTED ME YURI .... IM STILL BOUNCING AROUND RIGHT NOW
      She's just so beautiful , and , ugh i just cant :A: im so greatful Juliette chose me to
      have her eeiiii ;w; <3
      I finally have 3 mako and i going to shower them with art \(>u<)/ ... so be expecting that eue <3
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:40 am

@2 Infinity &' Beyond she is gorgeous! can wait to see the art of your lovely makos ^^

So, it's official... Chii is now a real mako!
(i just need to get the last 500 points to finish paying cole)
Somehow i ended up making both of my myo's have pink fades XD totally wasn't on purpose.

And.... i am doing traditional art for makos for cheap.
Mako marble for 10 points
Headshots for 10 points
Couple Headshots for 20 points
Can do colored versions as well for no extra cost!

Just comment here or note me on da.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:01 am

Guys I got my second Makoatl MYO entry!!! Thanks to the wonderful Ardra.
Sixbane was also a sweetie and transferred her into the official lines, though I kinda like her in the MYO lines a little better!

Her name is Katiria (Kat for short) she is strong yet motherly she will be the first one to fight for what she believes. Whether she is alone or has an army at her back. Her favorite past time is people watching. The more knowledge a girl has the better she can manipulate others.

Kakumuri
Kakumuri or Kaku for short likes to be the center of it all, chaos or peace it doesn't matter to him. He has a surperiority complex and would like to rule over any and all makos. Though he does have the previously mentioned traits he is also kind and caring, liking to try to get the things he wants properly. Though he prefers the ood way he will do things the bad way if it doesn't go his way.

I would love to RP with either and both of them if anyone is interested!!! Their personality may change.

@toxic - Oh what a cute couple piece!
@hannibun - OMG!!!! that piece of art... It is too cute!! i love love love him!!
@frotst - congrats on you mako hun!
@ember - hey no problem!!
@kestrel - aww congrats on him! what a cutie!
@incubo - ooooo he is a cutie! congrats on him!
@Infinity - Gosh, i would freak out too!!! what a lovely little one!!
@freeshade - OH MY!! not a fan of pink but she is pretty
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 am

@free shade omgg its so pink-I love that hair though,best of luck getting those points-i'd help but im totally out of points at the moment
@ 2 Infinity &' Beyond aa how pretty, i dont think i've actually seen that mako before- i love the flowers though
@incubo eeep i saw him in the myo, he's super cool- i really love the painted style- would be rough to try and replicate though I think
@kestral eep what a cutie- thought about trying out myself cause i love purple, but haven't had the muse for anything
@toxic wolf aa that art is super pretty, they have a precious art style and they did a lovely job with your mako

sorry i havent been so active, i havent been doing too well but im still around~ i'm so very glad you're all happy with all the line transfers /u\
I got a bit of art to share
I got this one of my Cadogan
by d3activated,
Wolfy and I are shipping yuuya and Kespere- they're super fun to draw and super cute together-
one disguised as a student,other as a teacher-both with hidden secret lives ahah
byme
byme
i also got this one of yuuya
he looks so full of himself ahah
By elockin of deviantart.
And seb was super sweet and gifted me a lil colorin of their makolatte lines with yuu,too
bysebeon
Another friend was also supernice and colored in tyrael on their little makobean lines
by mrboodle
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siennacereal » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:50 pm