Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby benjeep » Tue May 29, 2018 6:36 am

@fuiuki: aaaAAA I'm screeAmin!! Nikita is so freakin cute aaaa, Tuna Fish outdid themselves!!! I've always wanted a koi kalon.... might save that idea for my next custom ;^)
@Cgimericect: wow that's a super shimmery kalon, really cool! :0 I also wish you luck getting commissions! Your art is gorgeous, and I'd get one if it wasn't for the fact that I am trying to earn and save my money to romance Doctor Julian tbh
@solasta: best of luck finding a myo artist! unfortunately I cannot offer as I only take USD as payment, but I really like your idea! I'm sure someone will pm you and you'll end up with a great kalon! :>

Dropping in quick to announce that I am still opening one MYO/growth slot! (any others interested will be put on a wait list) $5 for a standard, $10 for common, $15 for uncommon/ 1 rare! As I only take USD, please only contact me on discord about this (you can find me under the same username there!)

Here are my two latest examples! (My MYO and Zith's custom respectively)
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Tue May 29, 2018 6:55 am

plutoe. wrote:
plutoe. wrote:
- salutations.
I recently received this absolutely beautiful piece of candyin a trade and I'm looking for
someone to grow them.
I'm not sure what to name or gender them, So I want to see their growth first. As for
payment, I have nothing but my pen and my soul to offer (art).

- Speaking of trades I'm looking to find this guy a new home, I love him but I can't connect
or find a story for him. I'll look at anything.

-Benjeep: Woah! Those are gorgeous! I'd commission a growth if I had the money.
-Solasta: I'm sure you'll find an amazing artist'
-Chimerice: your art is amazing! Good luck with commissions and your new kal is gorgeous.

I'd just like to add that I am doing art for usd/gbp? I'm not that confident in my skills but I'd really like to help My family situation improve, even ifkts just a small bit.
Examples can be found on my deviantart I guess, There isn't that much on there though. It'll be pwyw since I've never done this before and I don't think my art is worth it but I still want to do something.

Thank you. <3
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaskiest » Tue May 29, 2018 7:11 am

ayy im back trying to trade my uncommon myo for
  • common myo + standard myo
    OR
  • common myo + any kal. done this a few times before but everything seems to fall through.
pm me!

woo, got an offer! :)

edit--
Looking for some art of Sorin!
I can pay in C$ (up to C$160) and CS pets (anything from unlocked groups). PM me!

@benjeep you do such lovely designs and edits!! i'd love to get a growth from you for one of my kals at some point :)
@solasta good luck finding an artist!
@chimericect good luck finding head canons! also your art is stunning holy heck
@fuiuki nikita is so pretty!!
Last edited by Jaskiest on Tue May 29, 2018 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minutiae » Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 am

@Theodosia- Glad you got an offer you liked!
@plutoe.- that kit is beautiful, hopefully their growth will be just as good
@benjeep: I love your art work??? those examples are beyond gorgeous
@solasta- hope you can find an artist to make your myo, im sure it will turn out great

i`ve lost connection to all of these kits and im looking to trade them, pm me if you`re interested!
edit: forgot to mention, my cd ends june 10th!

Hi!
she/her
carrd
minutiae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyabeille » Tue May 29, 2018 8:39 am

hello, i'm opening kalon art requests!
        accepted/waiting list: Pink Present, sicknasty,
      in the attempt to get back into the swing of drawing, i'm opening up kalon requests! all art will be in the style of the ones i'll put below, and they will be free but i will not accept every kalon. the goal for me is to have all of them done by june 11th, and i'll accept as many as i can to get done as many as i can before that date!

just some notes:
        - i prefer mildly complex designs over super simple/overly complex!
        - i will not do try out art, this is for kalon owners only please!
        - i'll only draw what im provided a reference* for (so no humans unless u have a human ref, etc)
        - *i usually prefer official kalon lineart

Image Image
Image Image

form: just pm me your form filled out, and i will take care of it from there~!
    Code: Select all
    [list][size=85][b]username:[/b]
    [b]kalon (with some sort of proof of ownership):[/b]
    [b]items, accessories, props:[/b]
    [b]transparent, scenic bg, or colored bg?:[/b]
    [b]defining personality traits:[/b]
    [b]other:[/b][/size][/list]

replies <3
      benjeep // ur myo is beautiful im in love,, ur so talented!!!
      fuiuki // i am absolutely SMITTEN. nikita is gorgeous and i am terribly jealous mgmgjgd??
      petrify // CALIXTE IS SO CUTE and the name is very unique!!! they're all keepers for sure ;w;
nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Tue May 29, 2018 6:57 pm

@nadenade ur art is so cute !! gl w requests n i hope u get back into the swing of things soon. ur art is v cute
        @minituae gl trading ur kits, theyre all good looking lil things n im sure they'll go to a good home
        @theodosia congrats on getting that trade! gl getting art for sorin, he's adorable

in a rlly bad place atm n im feeling guilty 4 havin so many kals upon other things
        already gave two babes away, but i also have a readopt -

if i dont respond im srry but literally everything is an effort atm.
        anyway i won't b on for a while im sorry forgive me, thank u all 4 ur nice messages so far it honestly means more than i can express in words and made me cry so thank you, so much
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Tue May 29, 2018 9:08 pm

@Theodosia | Cute kid! Good luck getting art!
@minutiae | A+ babies right there, nobody strikes a cord with me but I still hope they get homes!
@vogelbiene | Bless, and future congrats to whoever gets the cute kid!

Heey there Kalons, I have some unfinished business in your neck of the woods, and I'd like to get it done and done quickly so I can continue to be really busy with real life stuff.

First off, Wofie and UFO have been waiting on approval in the growths thread, very patiently might I add, since October.
So like, it'd be cool if someone could help me with that.
UPDATE: Someone has reached out! I'm editing them up to standard now.

ImageImage
click on these headshots to see their approval post.

I also have a weight edit I bought like, back when this species had differing ownership. So I'm gonna give that to the first person to reply to this post on the fanclub.
UPDATE: Gifted out!

Finally I have 2 unlimited uncommon MYO slots from that one pet sale, you know the one. I wanna trade at least one away.
I want already made and grown designs, slots don't matter, I HIGHLY doubt I'll be breeding them.

If you want them you have to put "Kalon" somewhere in the title when you pm and you have to offer in the next few days, I don't think I'll trade both unless you're offering something that I click with like spiritually.

And for those worried about trading your kids into the abyss, I have been spending time on my Kalons when I have the energy. Check out Opia's and Heiwa's toyhou.ses to assuage your fears. All my kids get loved on, even if my scanner is broken and I can't upload my paper doodles, you have my word.

ImageImage
click to see their respective pages.

That's really it for now, I'm gonna go write a paper, but I'll be refreshing periodically.
Last edited by dreamyEnding on Tue May 29, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Tue May 29, 2018 10:02 pm

» replies «
    @livvyah ;; both ufo and wolfie's growths look amazing!! and oh my god, i am in love with opia, honestly. good luck with getting the growths approved !!
    @vogelbiene ;; gl with the readopt !! i've already said a lot more over pm, but thank you, and i hope you feel better soon xx
    @nadenade ;; good luck with your art !! your style is very pretty ;v;
    minutiae ;; hope you find good trades for all your gorgeous kits !!
    @chunkypeanutbutter ;; my goodness, those growths are so gorgeous !! congrats !!
    @sapphirelion ;; ah, congrats on winning lucy !! i was in the same raffle, and i'm glad to see she's gone to a good home.
    @scarlet_wolf ;; gl on trading your pretty kit, and good luck on breeding your rare babes, ah, i'm in love~
    @petrify ;; ah, that nursery batch is gorgeous as hell, congrats !! <3
    @naumachy ;; both kits are absolutely stunning- holy heck. good luck on trading the top one, and i hope they go to good homes !!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

» introductions «

i just readopted beautiful boy from vogelbiene above, and my god, i'm still in love with him as much as i was the first time i saw him. alexei is open for relationships if anyone is interested, just shoot me a pm !! i'm keeping his original sort of scheme and making him an interior designer ;v;
    here is his unfinished reference sheet if anyone is interested.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed May 30, 2018 8:54 am

NaCl wrote:
Quick Post here!!

So I've lost connection with my first Kalon Lominiea, I don't want her sitting and collecting dust. So, send in your offers.
I'd like to trade off equal edits, her highest rarity is uncommon. I'll look at MYO's and premade Kals though please refrain from offering kits unless they are a design I really like. I'm off cooldown and would prefer if you are too/soon to be off cooldown (within a few days)
I'm open to most designs! though I'm not a fan of brown and/or green designs c:

@*stars* good luck with trades!
@shinjitaro Litchi is stunning! congrats on him!
@vjg321 good luck with trades!

reposting

@honeystorm.wishes congrats on the new kal! <3
@vogelbiene good luck with the readopt!
@nadenade I pm'd you!! <3
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed May 30, 2018 9:07 am

@NaCL: Good luck trading!
@Honeystorm - That first kalon is gorgeous, love their ears especially <3
@LivvyAh - Good luck with the approval!

Just some advertisements c:

Trading
Iam slightly losing connection to my girl Elvira, so I am going to look at any offers, although I'm slightly tentative with her. A common myo would be an auto, but will also look at premades. I love long haired kalons. She has 2/3 slots left.
Image DM me offers <333

Adopting
This competition ends on June 1st, I'm not going to extend unless a ton of people ask, so click the image and check out the adopt page! <3
Last edited by dimi. on Wed May 30, 2018 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me