Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby spirit • daydream » Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Replies
@Softea - I hope you are able to find that Uncommon MYO. You have a lot of stuff wow 0o0
@charleroi - OMG, I just realized I watch you on DeviantArt ~0o0~. I love how cute and nice your art is! I also find it funny how we are both searching for growths as well.
@Zith - Cute kitty gif. Anyway, Ahhhh all your Kalons are so cute! I can't choose a favorite! And that kit is gorgeous! Also, I would have so joined that competition. I have an obsession with kals XD I can never seem to trade them away no matter how much I should.
@master of spaz - I hope you are able to find some nice MYOs for those two. They are absolutely adorable!
@CSMintCat - DANG those are some cute kals. I especially love the rainbow boy and the kits! OMG, your art is so amazing! I love it~
@kanadensis - OMG, that kal is such a bae 0o0 If I had a kal that would fit him I would so offer. He would have such cute children.
@pineapples - Happy birthday (even though its late rip)! Copper is such a beauty with her pretty accessories on! Also good luck with getting some trades!
@Kouhai - AHHHH those dragon babies are so cute!!!! Wow, you have such lovely kals. I would so send a breeding offer, but I doubt any of mind would be nice with yours. Such majestic. And your art is just plain adorable. I want to snuggle with them.
@minutiae - I hope you find a breeding partner! Your kals are so pretty as well!
@planiteri - OMG, I am in love with that kal. His colors are so perfect 0o0, Ahh and his eyes omg *dies* and that kit! I knew it was a child of the Santa kal and I wanted to hug it and squeeze it so bad. And your art is so cute too! I love the headshots you made! And wow the art you got is so amazing too! Congrats

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey All! It is I, Siantia!
I have not posted in what feels like three years. I have become attached to DeviantArt at the moment XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYO Artist Search!
Okay, as it says in the title of this section I am looking for an artist to help me with my legendary MYO.
I have C$, rares and writing commissions (believe it or not)
I have everything planned pretty well I would like to believe. Just having a bit of trouble what my legendary trait should be as it has been a while since I have thought about my MYO.

Growth!
Also, I am looking for a growth of my chubby girl right here.
She is long overdue and I don't mind if she is grown Off-Oekaki
I have C$, rares and writing commissions lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, I love you guys ^^
Take care of yourselves!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby solasta » Sun May 27, 2018 2:53 pm

replies;;
    @aph siantia - i hope you find someone to create your myo c:
    @planteri - that kalon is handsome ! i love the art. that head base is amazing, might try c;
    @minutiae - goodluck finding an ooc breeding.

looking for a rare trait item;;
    i have the following i'm willing to trade for a rare trait.
    [1] standard edit x
    [1] weight edit x
    [1] glow edit x
    [1] non rarity edit x

introduction;;
    roma has been grown by the amazing sixbane !!! she is my wedding planner / love doctor.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vjg321 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:03 pm

replies;;
    @ solasta - omg that is such a pretty love doctor you have there!! the growth looks great and of coarse sixbane did an amazing job as usual!!! good luck with your item search!
    @ APH Siantia - good luck with your myo artist search! if i wasn't already backed up on owed work then i may have been able to help you out, but good luck!!
    @ planiteri - ahhH such a beautiful kal!! but lamo i am such a sucker for legendarys and he is just so pretty, let me just look at him a drool for a minute ok

trades - - -
    I am looking to possibly trade these two kalons below. I am willing to trade both of them for either a premade kalon or a myo (I will trade both of them for an uncommon myo c: )
    ImageImage

ooc breeding - - -

I am off of cooldown and I am looking to do an ooc breeding. I would prefer that you are off of cooldown as well since I am trying to work on a timeline, but this is not a must, and if you have a breeding item that is a huge plus! I want designs to match well and if your kalon has the same edits so they auto pass that would be great too. Here are the ones that are possibly up for ooc breedings.
    ImageImageImageImageImageImage

reintroduction - - -
    my boy Reuben was recently grown and I just had to show him off!! Thanks so much once again to Aey
    he is a polite cartography who loves to travel. he is highly educated and tends to be pretty proper and refined in his speech and actions and is a total gentleman. he is a sweetheart who just needs to be taught how to let loose and have some fun. he is also super gay and total romantic

art - - -
    I got some more couple art of my girl Natalia and sixbane's kalon demeter. they are so cute and demeter got to sneak in a butt touch in this one xD
    by dazifly on deviantart
ImageImageImageImage
my kalons
|| she/her || animal lover || 18+ ||
vjg321

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 - shins post

Postby shinjitaro » Sun May 27, 2018 8:22 pm

@vjg321: reuben sounds great, what a cool profession you chose for him! i hope your breeding and trade search goes well!
      @solasta: six did a great job on romas growth! what a pretty kal!
      @APH Siantia: i hope you find someone to do your growth and myo!
      @planiteri: those are some great bases! i have so many kals that i haven't added them to my toyhouse, but i'll definitely consider using your icon base ^^

------------

currently taking offers on these kals. willing to trade more than one, mostly interested in myos but i'll look at kals too, feel free to pm me an offer! i'm off cooldown.

------------

i'll go ahead and introduce my newest kal as well!
      litchi - he/him - open for all relationships
      -kind and gentle
      -super clumsy
      -despite his kindness, his thoughts often naive and idealistic, he can be a inconsiderate or oblivious of how others feel others at times
      -he's an aspiring a lepidopterist (studies butterflies and moths), really into information about bugs and the like
      -close to an expert player at chess
      -hardly ever has any more a dollar on him
-

┌───────────────────────┐

hey, i'm shin.
i've pretty much quit cs, but feel free to
contact me if you need me!
i'll check back every now and then.
🌼
yojire <--- my username everywhere else

└────────────────────────┘
shinjitaro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fanclub

Postby *stars* » Mon May 28, 2018 1:49 am

There's a pretty bad storm in my area rn so here's a quick post before my power goes out ripp. First off, i'm still looking for trade offers on my kals. The only kals that are off limits are sasha and miles but other than them, feel free to send me any offers! I'm mainly looking for a kal i can better connect with, but i'll look at myos as well. I'd really appreciate it if you'd put "kalon trade" as the title of the pm so i can organize everything better.

I'm also looking for relationships for all of my kals so if you want to hear some information about them feel free to send a pm.

https://sta.sh/2acvo38nx1b

- replies:

@planiteri - wow all of that art is super lovely! I absolutely adore your new kal, his crystal growths are gorgeous and i love his color palette.
@APH Siantia - good luck finding a growth artist!
@solasta - Roma looks so lovely as an adult, sixbane did such a great job.
@vjg321 - oml look at the boy.. he's all grown up ahh. Reuben looks amazing and i love the info you have about him. Good luck with your ooc
breeding and trade search!
@shinjitaro - ooh i love litchi, the profession you gave him is super cool and i might have a kal that would be a goodd friend for him.
*stars*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Mon May 28, 2018 2:05 am

Quick Post here!!

So I've lost connection with my first Kalon Lominiea, I don't want her sitting and collecting dust. So, send in your offers.
I'd like to trade off equal edits, her highest rarity is uncommon. I'll look at MYO's and premade Kals though please refrain from offering kits unless they are a design I really like. I'm off cooldown and would prefer if you are too/soon to be off cooldown (within a few days)
Kinds of designs that I like:
pastel/soft designs
dark blues/purples

@*stars* good luck with trades!
@shinjitaro Litchi is stunning! congrats on him!
@vjg321 good luck with trades!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Mon May 28, 2018 3:34 am

@NaCI: hope you get an offer you like!
@*stars*: gl with relationships!
@shinjitaro: woah! your new boy is wonderful!

looking for an ooc breeding with my boy Vincent!
I’d rather have the kal to share some traits with him??
at least the double tails or halo?

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Mon May 28, 2018 4:06 am

@!~Mara~!
      hope you find a breeding partner!
      i'd offer but i don't see any of my kals working with yours, sorry!
    @NaCl
      hope you get some good offers! she's pretty unique.
    @*stars*
      good luck getting offers on your kals too!
      i'm going to take a peek at what kals your have open for relationships
      after i post this!
    @shinjitaro
      good luck with trade offers shinjitaro!
      those are some neat kals! litchi is so pretty too!
      i love his unique personality!
    @vjg321
      oof that second kal you have up for trade
      is really pretty and i just might offer! i also will most likely offer
      on your ooc breeding search bc you have some really cute kals <333
      reuben is a sweet heart, i don't know if i could offer a lover for him
      since he doesn't seem like the type for my kals,
      but i could see one of them being friends!
      i'll hyu in a sec <3

ooc breeding & relationships
      i'm looking for something new and fun to work with so i'm opening up all of my kals to pretty much everything except trades! if you're looking for friends, enemies, or lovers, pm me for their personality, i haven't gotten to putting down on their storage sheets!
      i'm not much of a roleplayer, but i will do little headcannons, and i'll most draw them together, if you're looking for a relationship (of any kind!)
      for ooc breedings (or ic if they become mates) i'll mostly be looking at how the design mixes and not necessarily the traits. maybe slightly if the kal has rare traits or traits i really want to pass over, but still it's not too much of a big deal to me. don't hesitate to offer on anything because i always keep an open mind!

have a great day everyone! remember to drink water and smile! <3
Last edited by peachpit on Mon May 28, 2018 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vordai » Mon May 28, 2018 4:43 am

Hola again! So does anyone else just love that thing where cats lay/sit on clear surfaces? It just makes me really happy xD

---☆---

I'm bothering everyone very soon but I wanted to quickly introduce my new boy that Benjeep helped me with! I'm just blown away with how amazing they've done on the designing <3
Say Henlo to Tiago, my lovely floof boi! He started off as a vague prompt and just exploded into this gorgeous night star Kal. I'm thinking he can manipulate dreams and is able to "eat" bad dreams in order to gain power. The power would most likely come from the stars/cosmos or perhaps a demon parent? I'm not sure yet but I'll figure it out^^

I'm also very happy to introduce Avalon and Mika, a witch and rain sprite respectively who against all odds fell in love whilst trying to return Mika back to his home plane. Now, they travel around as a duo "magicians act" to keep up the pretense of normalcy while Avalon teaches Mika about his new home world! I'm so ecstatic to have gotten them and Junkratss is a super kind soul for gifting me them <3

---☆---

Quick update also: Apologies for the wait for those who joined my raffle! I managed to draw the winners today after a busy weekend and congrats to both winners <3 (I don't know if I'm allowed to name them? But I did send PMs to both and have posted on the archives!)
Again, apologies it wasn't much but I'm happy to have helped a little bit and hopefully I can offer a bit more in the future^^

---☆---

@NaCl Ahhh that Kal is so gorgeous, I have nothing to offer or I would, I'm sorry! But can totally relate on the soft/pastel design love so hopefully you get some super cute offers!

@!~Mara~! Ooooh what a lovely boy, I feel sad I don't seem to have any offers for people but I hope you get some nice offers for a lovely batch <3 It doesn't help that my cool down is around till the 6th xD

@solaris. Oh my gosh I'd love to offer some friends/enemies or the likes, but ahh gosh I get nervous! I really hope you get some cool offers though, it's super fun to work out hcs and ideas <3 The same with breedings too, oh my gosh, that's always exciting to plan out^^
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon May 28, 2018 5:02 am

@Zith - your new boy Tiago is so fluffy and adorable and omg i love all of that furriness<3 congrats on him he's lovely!
@solaris - good luck with finding some ooc breedings! i'd offer but i dont think any of mine really match yours haha.
@NaCl - im sorry you lost connection with your first kal! i know how much that can suck! good luck finding a trade for her!
@*stars* - i am also looking for relationships so i may just have to hit you up on that offer!

so high noon is an angel and did my growth + tailed it of my new boy caspian! this post is mainly my true introduction to him. he is seeking relations of any kind (friends/enemies/romance/MAYBE breedings?). he lives in my modern au which is a fantasy country, but the city where he lives/works is known as a major trading port across the world (aka earth). he works part time as an artisan, and part time as a priest in the god aquos (of oceans, sexuality, and fluidity)'s temple.

much like the god that he worships, or the movement of the oceanic tides, caspian is a very fluid kalon. he very much is a "go with the flow" type of person, one who lives day to day, excited for what the next moment may bring to him. he has an unyielding thirst for knowledge, and soaks up everything he learns as though he were a sponge (his photographic memory comes in handy at those times).

he lives in a secluded house along the beach, just outside of Styx, and enjoys his privacy when at home. there are several dozen acres of land in all directions from his house; most of it is up for sale, so he could purchase it if he so chose, but he has not yet had a reason to buy the land. he's considering buying it and some farm animals to help him peacefully pass his spare time.

while he primarily works as a temple priest do the got Aquos, he also has a passion, a hobby, which he does in his spare time. he has a small shop/store set up in the main market/hub of Styx, which is open at very random times of the day each week, based on the inspiration that has since struck him. he works mainly with glass, specifically blown and stained glass, finding peace in the molding of odd shapes and the creation of colorful patterns. his gift over electricity, or lightning, makes this process easier, for it allows him to truly be hands-on with his projects.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me