Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby depressedanonymous, » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:26 am

I can’t wait to see the new skins! I really home at least one is dog-themed.
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:45 am

ron wrote:
im really excited for all the new stuff! dogs are one of my favourite animals so hopefully they incorporate a lot of the "dog" in "the year of the dog", haha.
sidenote, i really hope moira, doomfist, orisa and especially winston get some new stuff. winstons last legendary was a year ago for the rooster event, orisas last legendary was for uprising and moira and doomfist havent gotten any. to be fair theyre still pretty new, but still.

Definitely! I'm sure this will be interesting!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonwithaMustache » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:10 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Dva, Pharah, ana (and mercy before all them nerfs)
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
STUPIFY - DISTURBED

Why do you like
playing around with my narrow scope of reality?
I can feel it all start slipping.
I think I'm braking down
DragonwithaMustache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyrule » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am

Today is the day. 👀Lunar New Yeaarrrrrr. I suspect it'll go live around 2-3 PM EST, which should be the usual time. p: Luckily I have everything thanks to last year, so hopefully collecting this years cosmetics won't be so expensive. :'D
ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
xtext text text text text text text text text
xtext text text text text text text text credit

Hyrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:42 am

Hyrule wrote:
Today is the day. 👀Lunar New Yeaarrrrrr. I suspect it'll go live around 2-3 PM EST, which should be the usual time. p: Luckily I have everything thanks to last year, so hopefully collecting this years cosmetics won't be so expensive. :'D

I only started playing this year, if someone could elaborate on the details of this, that would be great! It sounds really cool!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyrule » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:03 am

Captain. A. Stark. wrote:
Hyrule wrote:

I only started playing this year, if someone could elaborate on the details of this, that would be great! It sounds really cool!

Well, CTF (capture the flag) has changed dramatically since. o: Before it was heavily defensive and unbalanced if you will. Most teams consisted of Junkrat, Symmetra, Torbjorn and Bastion. This resulted in heavy defenses with more draws often than not. Though some got creative and went attack Torb, Sym, etc. But that was not often. Abilities before did not drop the flag (such as Winstons jump pack does now considering the dev update). Flag capture was not instant, and you had to have your team go with you to break down the enemy defenses to help you get the flag. Solo captures only happened when the complete enemy team was distracted and if no one was there to defend (attack Torb/Sym strat left you open to attack, it was a double edged sword). A strat that was used often was Rein holding his shield up while someone was getting the flag, with some type of an ult push. Mei was used quite often as well, her ult was really powerful since she could freeze everyone's movements and allow you to take the flag with your team. After you get the flag, you run and don't look back! There may be new achievements, but if I recall, there were only two last year. Those were win CTF with a score of 3-0 and recover a flag. p:
Now that everything has changed gameplay wise, I'm curious to see if these strats will still work and how it plays out in general!

Hyrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:16 am

I admit I used the play as torb/bastion/Sym for defense strat last year haha. Glad they took away the ability for winston to jump away with the flag as that was one of the most annoying things.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyrule » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:24 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:I admit I used the play as torb/bastion/Sym for defense strat last year haha. Glad they took away the ability for winston to jump away with the flag as that was one of the most annoying things.

Pfff, same honestly. :'D But I would spice it up and go attack Torb/Sym when I saw an opening! Most fun was when I would set up a turret on their side lol. Actually, I have a few clips saved to my PC. :') I should upload those sometime. Oh yeah though, that was hella annoying. Tracer dashing away too. Sombra invis... Lucio speed boost. Fun times. :')

Hyrule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantazyy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 am

Attack Symm of CTF was one of my favorite things to run, as well as Mercy. I totally agree that it was way to defensive though, I had fun but oh boy was it's annoying how easy it was to draw haha.
I'm counting down the hours for the update, I cannot wait to see what we get! I really hope we get some dog themed stuff, maybe even a Valentines day thing

@Ron Winston and Moira are in desperate need of new stuff. Doomfist and Orisa got legendary skins for the lootbox update, and Orisa got her puppy emote. I think Moira will get something soon, but Winston needs some love.

@Rikchikchik and Hyrule Aaa thanks! I'm so glad you like my art ;v;
⭐Zee⭐She/Her⭐Artist⭐
Hello there! I'm Zee, I do art and stuff! I'm not super into trading anymore and use CS mostly for the art forums.
Check my art out on my socials: Deviantart, Instagram, Artfight, Toyhou.se, Twitter, and Tumblr. If you follow me anywhere it'll make my day!
Art shopCharacter shopLF art thread

art on left was done by riimehh and art on right was done by shikairean
fantazyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:17 am

@jeffkaplan

please give jesse a dog skin.

- love salmonnfishie
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me