Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Madziu » Mon May 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello all~ I hope you had or are having a wonderful day~ It's a long weekend for me (whoo Monday off~) so I'm totally relaxed and ready to binge watch some new shows on Netflix. :3

I have been blessed with two new kids whom I'd love to show off.
They are an OC but IC breeding. These two will stay connected with the parents, Alydia and Casimir, but the other two went to my friend who was also involved in the breeding. They will be both in a fantasy AU. Open to friends/enemies. Any who here they are~

This is Lorelei. The odd one in the family. She is jealous of her brother who she considers unique compared to herself. She is the oldest of the two and has a bit of an aggressive personality and really takes to heart anyone who would make fun of her family and how they look. Most likely will be training to become a master assassin.

This is Dimitri. He is on the quieter side, always hiding behind his 'big sis'. He would gladly give up his uniqueness to her if it meant he would stop being bullied. The passive one in the family and a kalon of few words. Not too sure of his place yet. He really sticks close to home.

I am actually looking to get both pre-grown. I will be very picky as these two mean quite a bit to me at the moment. I have a variety of payment options including C$ and potentially pets. Just PM me and I'm sure we can work something out. ^^
I'd also like to get some art of them~ So if anyone is up to making some art I'd love to commission some people. (:

Replies wrote:@scarlet_wolf I'm so glad to see those two go to good homes. I can't wait to see what the new owners decide to do with them. ^^ It's also so nice for you to gift them out!
@January. What lovely Kals~ I really like the gradient hair on Lyra. (Blue and purple..my weakness). Anyways I hope you get what you are looking for!
@lillibun That full body is so adorable~! I bet you got tons of requests~ (I know I would have requested if I wasn't at work.) As for your new kids, ahhhhh they are drop dead gorgeous. The colour combos and hair just slay me~ <3
@Sixbane It's so nice of you to offer free growths and myo's. Heck if I had some..uncomplicated kids I'd be PMing you so fast. I hope you find some easy ones to relax a little. And that teenie is super cute....can we still PM you about a teenie we won in the past event? I think I haven't yet..opps. >///<
@vjg321 Those two Kals you have for trade as so pretty~ I really like the colour combos on both but that first ones shine is super adorable! And I am so jelly of the art you got! They make such a lovely couple~! Just let me steal them k?
@jellyfish.lucy What cute art! I love the way you did the hair in that second one. That what I seem to struggle with the most. Hair. I hope you get some nice couples for some de-stress time~
@Aey Cocoa is such a cutie~ They have such a pretty design as well~! (Maple leaves ftw!) I hope you find the relationships that you are looking for! As for that lovely kit you have hmmmmpppph...so gorgeous. Wish I had something to offer~ I hope they go to a loving home!
@NaCl Ahhhhh she is beautiful! I'm so happy you managed to get such an amazing growth! And still super jelly of her~! Beast tamer...amazing job. I can't wait to see her around more!
@Lady Tuesday Good luck with the reline~ He is such an interesting Kal. You don't see a lot with his hairstyle so I can't wait to see a new relined version of him.
@viixen Welcome back~ Beulah...ahhh what a beautiful Kal. I hope you find some amazing trades because you have some really drop dead gorgeous Kals up there. And I may just...steal one...or maybe two..hehe.

────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Mon May 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Whats up fanclub?
I feel like I've been hit by a bus :)
Curiouscat- ask all the questions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ some heart healthy replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@ Madziu Congrats on the new kits! They're absolutely adorable :>
@ scarlet_wolf If I hadn't stopped making myos I'd offer my help rip, but I hope you're able to find an artist!
@ January. best of luck trading! I'm sure you'll get some good offers.
@ lillibunn Ahh your art is superrr cute? Sad I missed the com opening, cure my work schedule :'>
@ Sixbane Hnn You're an angel for offering free myo growth services? I hope you get some interesting requests!

Sorry for lack of replies, really not feeling it today.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬rare myos for trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm taking offers on two unlimited rare myos, and two uncommon myos!.

Ideally I'd like to trade both unlimited rare myos for a legendary myo, or for a legendary kal? But offers of rare kals are more than welcome for them as well. I'm only interested in uncommon and up kals for the uncommon myos. I'm not interested in eye bleeding designs, or kals with munchkinism? I'd really love a kal that has two tails? Other than that I'm not too picky.
I have one trade set up for june 3rd, so I'm okay with waiting on cooldowns.

If you're interested please pm me, but be sure to title your pm "Kalon trade offer"
otherwise theres a good chance I'll miss it.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Mon May 21, 2018 4:06 pm

ooc breeding

All of my kals are open for breeding, except, obv, those that have all of their slots filled.

Each kals toyhouse page makes note of their available slots so take a peek at those before offering! Please title your PM with the name of the Kal you want to breed with <3

I go off cooldown on the 30th

* n/a means the slot is open so feel free to offer for it!

jahsgafa I literally forgot I had a breeding already planned omg

@viixen - Ah all of your kals are lovely <3 I wish you luck with trades and if I wasn't so attached to my own kids I'd offer. Also Beckett is a sweetheart and I love all your question answers!
@Lady Tuesday - happy to see you found someone to reline your kal! That particular kal has always been an absolute fave of mine so I can't wait to see the end result of the re-lining!
@NaCl - Zoria seems like such a sweetheart! I remember seeing her as a kit so the new growth is nice <3 I'd offer relationships but most of my kids are gay and then I myself often forget to reply to messages or I get too anxious to engage ajshsga
@Aey - As I just mentioned above, I'd totally offer relationships but I'm... Bad at keeping them up oof. Also I wish you the best of luck with trades <3 Also reading your answer section was entertaining, I love getting bits of personality!
@jellyfish.lucy - Yet another section of answers to read through! I love them and I love Karla so much?? Also those headshots are really cute! It's also a reminder that I've been meaning to do some free art for the community whenever I have time.. Mm... Soon.
@vjg321 - Good luck with both relationships and trades! I can't offer much myself because of reasons I mentioned to the others above, but I wish you the best of luck! Also couple art gives me life and those two babes are the absolute cutest! Give them tons of smooches for me, OK?
@Sixbane - okay first let me just day that art you did in the post above you is fantastic, as are the growths and re-linings you showed off in your own post! I'd totally take you up on that offer for a free growth if I had any kids (lol that's why I'm making this post Pft)
@lillibunn - Those new kids are so cute and I am such a sucker for those medieval natural doctor tropes like they make me weak and I love it! Also I want to wish you luck on trades, and a congrats to getting some commissions! Your art is absolutely amazing!
@January - Good luck with trading! Those two are some cute babes and I really love the brown and pastel theme Lyra has. I'm also such a fan of monochrome like Aiko.
@scarlet_wolf - Ah I hope you find someone to do your MYO! There are so many talented artists out there I'm sure you'll find one. I've never heard of Shane but I still can't wait to see the ideas laid out in kal form!
@Madziu - Ahh let me wish you a thousand good lucks on getting those kids grown. They are absolutely stunning and I do love their backstories. I love the idea of the sister being big and tough jealous lil bean <3
@//_Asher_// - The urge to offer something in exchange for an uncommon myo is actually overwhelming and I'm trying to resist the urge because I know I'd miss my kids more than I would enjoy a new one akdhsga
Last edited by roelian on Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Mon May 21, 2018 8:53 pm

@katzuvo Good luck on finding some breedings for your kals. You have some very pretty babes. Hope you find a match soon!
@//_Asher_// Good luck on getting offers for you MYOS. I hope you get to see some pretty fine kals
@Madziu Hope you enjoy your Monday off, sadly I have my one and only final in like 5 hours but like what is sleep! Anyways I love those two kids with all of my heart. They have such pretty designs and just wow. What a couple of cuties.

Ok so my loves and lovettes, I have finals coming up so my replies will be very short until about May 21st. Im super sorry.

-----

Hello folks! I have my one and only final tomorrow and like im not nervous but like I don't want to take it either?? IDK, im back into that mood where i literally can't function like a normal person and im just down in the dumps?? I am getting back into the awful habit of stress baking and like I think i have made three trays of brownies. I need to be stopped someone help me. Also at the time of this post I have 5 hours till my final but like, here I am, awake, and crying over a video game. Anyways back to why I am here.

-----

I am seeing a bunch of cute kals who are open for trades so I thought I would open up offers on my babies. The only ones that are a 100% no is Kyanite, Samantha, Kain, and Dolly. Im just testing the waters to see if there is anyone who I don't have a super strong connection with. Please PM me if you see anyone you want to offer on. I am open to MYOs and premade kals. I have no preference on kals so all edits and designs are open to be offers! PM me if you have anyone you want to offer. My kals can be found here.

-----

I am looking to get some art of my kals made. I can offer C$, FR currency, USD, and CS pets. PM me with examples and your pricing. I am looking for ship art along with single kal art. Please PM me if you are offering. I love any and all styles. Please please please PM me!

-----

I am looking for someone to add some edits to my boy Kirin. I can pay in anything but points. If you are interested, PM me with examples and pricing. I am willing to pay on the pricier side for him because I love him. I would love him on or off oekaki, I have no preference. Please PM me if you can do this for me!!!

-----

You have all got this! You've made it this far so whats a little bit more??
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanadensis » Mon May 21, 2018 11:22 pm

Replies
@Meridiem - I feel you re; those exams, but only one left?? I totally envy you Dx Also hecc your kals are gorgeous! I may message you about Willow *eye emoji*
@katzuvo - Good luck with finding a breeding!
@Asher - Good luck on getting trades for those MYOs! I'd love to see what you come up with if you can get your hands on a leg MYO!
@Madziu - You're so ahead of me with the naming lol, good luck getting them grown I haven't even thought that far rip

Hello everyone! Current mood: I've got exams this month and next so I'm literally d y i n g and kals are my last ray of sunshine lol
Also bear with me for this image-heavy post!

Introductions
I've been so blessed with little kittos and one grown boy this past month that I don't even have words. I haven't worked out backstories/personalities for all of them yet though :')
Also if anyone has some cool ideas (backstories, friendships, relationships) for any of these kiddos I'd love to hear them! Feel free to send me a PM :3
First off from my IC breeding of my Elara with MelonBreeze's Zephyrus, I got the sweetest little evil bean!
I have yet to name him but he's likely be a spicy little manipulative troublemaker who loves to tease his sister but is also super protective.

Next up are two little dream kids that cassafrass was gracious enough to gift me! The first one is this gorgeous bean Raven! I'm working on their growth, and they will likely be wandering forest spirit who visits witches and the like ^^

Next up is this kid who I grew a while back and completely fell in love with his design. I'm thinking I'll put him in my pirate AU as a sweet-on-the-outside-but-is-actually-a-deadly-mercenary and eventually pair him up with my captain boy Elias.

ImageImage
And finally, the dream kids! I got an autopass for Madziu's breeding and we lucked out with three little deer kits! I chose these two because they honestly contrast each other so well a little angel and his evil counterpart I can't even. They're going to have a little sibling rivalry but aside from that I haven't thought out their stories yet :') If anyone has ideas for names I'd love to hear them! Also I'm totally saving up for a wing edit for the left babe hnnnn

Trades
So seeing as I have way too many kals to develop right now, I thought I'd put some up for trade!
I haven't been able to connect as much as I'd hoped with this kit :( They're gorgeous but I think they'd probably get more love from someone who could develop them more. They may also have a growth in the works, just feel free to PM me! I'm mainly looking for another kit or maybe a Common MYO.
I'm also taking offers on Ania if anyone is interested. I'd love another kal or kit with at least a rare edit, but feel free to PM me!

Hope everyone has a lovely week!
Kana/KB | She/Her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THcommsmy kalons
( - - - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx avatarsig )
xxxna for kalons | open: questions | closed: growth approvals, myo approvalsxxxxx
kanadensis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 am

iBrevity wrote:
I'm looking for a couple transfers and growths, all listed below!

I can pay in CS pets, C$, DA points, USD, probably something else if you want to discuss it ????
idk just pm me if you're interested in transferring or growing any of them! please include previous examples of kalon work if you can, and at least an idea of what you're looking for payment wise c:

transfers
[ ] Jonquil
[ ] Solomon
both need to be transferred to the new lines
Jonquil will be receiving a standard hair edit and a standard shine edit
Solomon is perfect the way he is tbh who am I to change him

growths
[ ] Magpie
[ ] Vassilios
[ ] Hotaru
[ ] Serendipity
[ ] Ellerbee
Serendipity will be getting a common hair edit bc I want his hair to be even longer than it is right now lmaooo
Ellerbee I am tentative about growing tbh but we'll see

still looking for these guys !!!!
it can be hard to find growths in this community lmaoooo

p.s. if you PMed me last time around and you're still interested please message me again!
I didn't hear back from a couple of you tbh

sorry I'm at work rn and I don't have a bunch of time to write replies ;;3;;
@kanadensis ;; congrats on your little darlings !!! them deer kits are precious omgggg, I can't wait to see what you come up with story-wise for them. and good luck getting trades! I don't have anybody up for trade rn or I'd message you aha
@Meridiem ;; good luck with your final dear !!! I'm so glad I'm done with classes for the summer ahhhh. good luck finding trades and art and someone to add edits! Kirin is lovely tbh, I can't wait to see what you do with him!
@katzuvo ;; oooooh I might be PMing you about a breeding tbh. I think you'll be off cooldown before me tho hmmm. maybe expect a PM from me! you have some lovely kids <333
@//_Asher_// ;; good luck finding offers on your MYOs! I wish I had something to offer for them rare ones tbh, I love me some leggy kids. I'm sure you'll get some good offers c: sorry you're not feeling well! idk if you watch brooklyn 99 but your felt like I got hit by a bus comment made me think of Gina lmaoooo
@Madizu ;; oooh have fun binge watching!! I have a dozen shows I need to get caught up on too rip. congrats to your beautiful beautiful children! their colors are so lovely ahhhh. good luck finding pre-growths for them as well!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Tue May 22, 2018 4:21 am

ImageImageImage
ꜰʀᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ
      @iBrevity - Hello again, it seems we post on the same page often haha. It's very wonderful to see you around the community as always! Thanks for stopping by and I wish you the best of luck finding the growths and transfers you need! I'd help but I just took on two growths myself so I'm a bit up to my knees for now. I hope work goes well for you!

@kanadensis - Hello my lovely! I love seeing you around and I can't wait to see those kiddos grown... they're absolutely magical! : ^ D If the evil little bean ever needs any friends, hit me up sometime and I'd be happy to RP/HC them with you! I always love to do so. As for Raven, I absolutely love her design! I can't wait to see her develop into a character that just blossoms. I absolutely ADORE Ania and I really hope she finds a great home ;v;

@Meridiem - Hello Meridiem! It's always a good pleasure to see you around in the community. Sorry your replies are short but I do wish you the best of luck with those finals! They're tricky but when you get them over and done with, it's nice to be able to just... breathe, right? // I might have to PM you when I open my commissions again - You have some adorable kals I'd love to draw <3.

@katzuvo - Howdy! I pmed you and hopefully you find exactly what you're looking for. I recently had a few OOC breedings myself and the kids always come out stunning! I absolutely love my batches and I love the artists doing the batches! Again, good luck finding what you need! Hopefully you'll find an offer you just can't resist. <3

@//_Asher_// - Hey there! Great to see you around, so sorry you feel like that though. That absolutely sucks and I've been there just recently. Still getting over a nasty virus. xc I'd totally offer on those ulim rares if I felt I had something you'd like or a leg MYO slot! I'm trying to get my hands on some more but I love all my children too much ;; // Good luck trading!

@Madziu - Lovely to see you around again Madziu! I absolutely love those hooves, they're so cute! I especially love Lorelei, she's absolutely beautiful!! I think it's awesome she's training to become a master assassin and I wish you the best of luck with developments with her. // I'd help with growths but... I'm up to my knees in stuff to do already, hopefully you find someone who can do those lovely kids justice!

Right now, I'm looking to trade off a few kals I can't connect to.
      3/3 Breeding Slots

3/3 Breeding Slots

An auto would be an unlim rare both the both of the kiddos! : ^ ) I've currently got a trade set up on the 5th of next month so I have quite the long cooldown but please PM me if you're interested!
      After a long while of taking time for myself, I've come to realize that kalons are a huge part of my life, and I absolutely love them. I love my children and it's been difficult because I found myself disconnecting for the longest time. The break seemed to ease that difficulty and now i'm back! I'm tired and sick but, I'm ready to be a functioning member of this community. I am happy to be back - I couldn't leave the people I love if I tried.

Now, an introduction to my newest Kal! : ^ ) His name is Ace and he is the absolute light of my life.

He's the most gay man you'll ever meet, always willing to sit and talk with you should your day not be the best. Ace is extremely goofy so chances are he'll make you laugh at his first chance. He adores cats, and his own cat Caesar is his best friend. He's one of my softest boys yet ( i have a huge weakness for soft kals,,, ) and he's one of the munchiest kals approved! He's going to be in an OOC breeding soon which I am very excited for... We plan to purchase an autopass and pass over some cute pastel hooved babies! : ^ D

Stay tuned and make sure to take your meds, drink plenty of water, and brush your teeth!

_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue May 22, 2018 5:17 am

Hello Again.. It has been a long time since I have been last on, life got busy and I had a lot of personal stuff happen earlier this year that was hard on me. Though now that I have survived the storm and can move forward with some new and wonderful positives in my life I have returned and have quite a bit off housekeeping to do with my kalons! I'm excited to be back and look forward to the new adventures my kalons will have in the near future. So here I am with a long post and I apologize in advance.

ImageImageImage

I need some help and I am looking for an artist or whom ever could get both Noah and Adelle approved in their growths. Noah is the one I am in the most need of assistance for I have contacted Fawnpi quite a few times and still can't get them to finish his growth It has litterly been a year at this point and I just need to have some one approve the growth I did, or grow him for me. His original post can be found here.

Adelle on the other had has been fixed all that needed to be done was to make her tail smaller which I have, If I can get someone to approve this that would be fantastic. Her post can be found here.

ImageImageImage

Now that I am back I would like to get some relationships going for a good amount of my Kalons, I have quite a few of them So I will just post the basic stuff and links to them, if you are more interested in personality and such I can go into further details. I will note that I will be picky in design and traits for them as well, I would like their future mates to compliment them not just in personality but color and design as well.

ImageAlice II Pan sexual II Bookworm II Shy and quiet II Young Adult
ImageSunni II Pansexual II Natural Geographic Photographer II 80's lover and energetic II Young Adult
ImageAhri II Straight II Flowershop owner II Soft spoken, not shy II Independent II Young Adult
ImageDuchess Celestia II Straight II The Duchess to the Enchanted Kingdom II Worrier II Strong willed II Young Adult
ImagePrince Edmund II Gay II Into throwing parties and fashion II Loving and charismatic II tends to worry II Young Adult
Edmund has a mate now :3

ImageImageImage

Page 225
Image @ _Silentsiren_ I wish you the best of luck on your trades, your cream babe is to die for, though I am sad to announce I have nothing to offer. Your Newest kalon too is a dream boat and I love his design and colors so much!
Image @ iBrevity I wish you the best of luck on your transfers and growths, I two am looking for some growth help as well.
Image @Kanadensis Your newest kit is adorable her colors are wonderful and ocean like! Troublemakers are always fun characters to have I hope you have a lot of fun developing him! Also your Deer kits and wonderful I love my Deer Kalons to bits and I think the hair and glow on your babes are fantastic!
Image @ Meridiem I can help with Kalon art if you dont mind shooting me a pm, I would like to know more about what you are looking for and what kalons you want drawn!
Image @ Katzuvo Good luck with your next breeding I hope that the odds are forever in your favor!
Image @ //_Asher_// Good luck with the tradeing of your MYO though I have quite a bit of ideas for an myo I have nothing to really offer up at this current time.
Image @ Madziu I love your newst babes the blue is so stunning! I have this little girly her name is Fantasy If you are interested in them being friends with both of them though if you don't see this I will pm you :3

Page 224
Image @ Scarlet_wolf Good luck finding an artist to help you with your Myo, I would offer but have no clue who Shane Madej is and feel as though I would not bring your myo justice.
Image @ January I hope your trades go well and you find a kalon you better connect with!
Image @ Lillibunnn I love your art is so fun and really cute it looks like an art style I know but cant put my finger on it. The eyes and shading are wonderful! Also your newest kit is wonderful I love the pinks and blues in her design!
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Tue May 22, 2018 10:40 am

Good day kal pals! Aaah, today is a quiet day for me, so I thought I'd spend some time popping in to say hello. I've got a couple things on my to-do list, but they're boring laundry and phone calls >u<

Seeking ;;
    My sweets need some art, and I would like to draw for someone else :0c Seeking art trades for Addi, Penny, and Zander especially, but if you're drawn to draw someone else I'd be glad to get art of them too! I can draw most any kalon, and I'm looking to trade headshot for headshot! Art from me will be at least colored, but if you shade, I'll shade too ^^ I wanna get like 3 trades, and I can guarantee that I'll get art to you in 10 or less days from whenever we agree to trade ^u^ I don't mind traditional art, and I'm open to trading with people of various skill levels!
Replies ;;
page 221 wrote:@SilentMelody - Oof, I don't think I have anyone available who would look good with Mattie. Best of luck finding a breeding partner~
@Doglady88722 - ooh, looks like you're trading Cordelia already. She's super pretty and dainty, I bet whoever you're getting in return is cute too.
@CourtofLions - ACK that kit is precious, omg. I'm confident you'll find a new trade ^^
@chamomile. - 👀 u wanna..... art trade w me <3 >u< Congrats on your slot and happy late birthday!
@FluffyBirdie - Ooh, your new kal is cute, I'm sure it'll be approved soon! I really like how the hair is shaded and highlighted.
@inkliinqs - I may PM you, standard kals are my specialty, lol.
@lillibunn - EEP Iridiana's lil tail and ears are p e r f e c t! I quite like her.
@solasta - Awww, Eelin's hair is mesmerizing, and I love her cute freckle-marks and shine. I remember when you first got her-- because I have an MLP OC named Vintage Soul, and that title made me grin. I also see Roma was grown-- the growth looks great!
@fernmoon - huh. A cool idea, but I don't think anyone I have would suit those roles. Good luck!

page 222 wrote:@Softea - I don't need anything like edits or growths done rn, but best of luck getting those points! Btw, I have always adored how you do long hair on kals <3 Flower/Bird and Rainbow Koi MYOs are awesome.
@Anza - Ooooh, Solitaire is really cool! I don't have anyone who would suit for friendship, but dang do I want one, lol. Those eyes and shoulder marks are lovely.
@Meridiem - I'm so happy to hear that the community's been extra sweet lately! Honestly, it makes me happy when others are happy. And conGRATS on Tuli and her page being done-- I adore her hair :'>
@Lady Tuesday - aaaa, another legendary batch would be lovely to look at (sorry artists :'>) and I think kits like Albion with colorful plant/gem growths would be AWESOME. Best of luck ^^
@sapphirelion - Ooh, Faline is cute, but I don't feel the spark I usually look for with my kals. I'd love for her to go to a fully loving home.
@Peppermint Mist - I wish I had points 'cause that second TCH is stinkin cute. And I LOVE the new kits! Their sibling from the previous batch is dream, but Stella is absolutely stunning too.
@Schnuffel Bunny - I ain't got points, let alone spare money, but I still want you to know that if I could, I would order one for all 13 of my kals. Your art always looks amazing, and I love your style ^^
@strinisaur - I LOVE Cookie, her tiny tail and green eyes are adorable! I'm confident you'll get something you love for her. As far as Seraphina, good luck! Legendary kalons/MYOs look quite intimidating to trade.
@honeystorm.wishes - Congrats on getting Akiara's stuff set up! I quite like how much you wrote ^^
@piqeon - I entered!! I absolutely adore munchkin kiddos, so I've got my fingers crossed <3

page 223 wrote:@Peachpie1164 - Oh wow, Anouk's body design and tail and so pretty!! And congrats on your rainbow kit-- when I saw her the first time, I fell in love with her tail and backmane, even though backmanes for me are usually a turn-off. I would offer to help grow them, but I'm afraid I would butcher their edits, lol.
@Shower_Flopping - I'LL BE THERE-- like I said, I adore munchkin kals <3 <3 <3
@chunkypeanutbutter - Ooh, lovely to see your art again. Good luck getting points! they are not bad you shush
@sandydragon - Congrats on your new kals! Kiku especially stands out to me.
@scarlet_wolf - Ooh, good luck trading! Those kits are all super cuties <3
@pineapples - I wish I could help ya with the ear edit, but I used the one I had, hehe. Good luck!
@rainichi - gosh, that game is a mood. Not much else to say to breeding and trading posts, but I still wanna include them, lol. I'm gonna answer those questions in my notes, ty for them! <3
@bellini - That kal is really cool, just a little too dark for my aesthetic taste. I know others love palettes like their's, though, so I bet you'll find someone to trade with ^^
@*stars* - I've said it before, but Hya's a cutie! Best of luck trading~

page 224 wrote:@viixen - Looks like you traded Belulah-- congrats! Can't wait to see who you've gotten in return.
@NaCl - Zoria is an actual angel!! I love the idea of beautiful people doing rough-and-tough stuff.
@Aey - Ooh, a 1-rare MYO is a great offer for that kit. They're a total cutie-patootie.
@jellyfish.lucy - Wow, that first icon-sized art piece is super cute!
@vjg321 - Oooh, good luck trading! Your kals are awesome. And congrats on all that art! Those two are a cute couple.
@Sixbane - give yourself a break oh my g o s h I always see you doing such good things for others (myself included, still in love with Aiden <3) despite other stuff away from CS and kals. Lemme be the 80th to tell you we love you.
@lillibunn - HI I ADORE your art and new kits!! Rosetta especially calls to me.
@January. - Good luck trading! I see you've been looking for a while, but I bet someone out there will love them <3

@Madziu - I'm doing the same! Currently watching Spirit: Riding Free myself. And I think Dimitri's hooves are my fav from the batch. Lil dainty hoovesies.
@//_Asher_// - Aaa, I'd love to see you get a legendary MYO-- your kal designs are always awesome.
@katzuvo - lololol forgetting breedings is easy to do. I've done it myself >u<
@Meridiem - You've got this last final!! And then you're free! ^u^
@kanadensis - Aaa, Raven and the other kal from cass are adorable! Congrats on your precious pink sweethearts. PS Ania is mine now bye, lol.
@iBrevity - oof tough growths is a mood. That growth/myo finding discord is a help tho.
@_silentsiren_ - 'free your mind' is FOREVER linked to the vine of the guy jumping into a dumpster. And I can't wait to see those kits!!! I love the kal I think you're talking about~ PS don't tell me what to do *begrudgingly drinking water* lol.
@~Soul~ - Wow. A year is a really long time to wait. But I love your kal edits and colorings, I bet that your growth is gonna be lovely. And tbh Alice was almost on my list of fav kals >u<
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Tue May 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Replies:
@Madziu - Goodness those are pretty kits, good luck finding people to pre-grow them.
@_silentsiren_ - Ace is such a bright lad! Wouldn't be surprised if his spirit animal was a unicorn frappuccino.
@Aey - Good luck with trading that kit, what a soft design, kinda reminds me of confetti.
(I might add more if I've got time)

I've continued developing my kalon au, so I'll try to summarize what I've got so far.
Takes place mostly in a kingdom (or out at sea) on a large crescent shaped island surrounded by a bunch of smaller islands. The island is currently just ruled by a queen so a lot of the little islands around it think it might be easier to invade. One day, an assassin almost gets at the queen but is stopped by a stranger, who is then hired as a mix between royal guard and pirate. So, now we've got a bunch of pro-justice pirates in a medieval setting (fancy old coats) but with lots of fancy tech (laser cannons on the ship)
There are a few kalons with powers, most to all are controlled or given by (I'll need some help naming the god) who shows them self to kalons who they "deem worthy" or feel obliged to help. All royalty (ie the queen) can fully communicate with the god, able to see the entirety of their current form- as a silhouette of light. The god usually only appears to other kalons as specific body parts. (ie the eyes or paws) The crew on the ship is currently divided into 3 units: the aerial unit, the marine unit, and the standard unit.
If I get enough people joining, I might host some plot-driven D&D style (roll-of-the-dice) rollplays.

That's about it.

I'm looking for any and all ideas/recommendations, especially with story details or kalons anyone wants to be a part of the crew or the kingdom.

+++

On a separate note, I'm still looking for a common hair edit item and am willing to trade just about any one (or maybe two if it's the best offer) of the following items: Jade Comb (x1 Standard hair edit), Mysterious Vial (x3 Weight edit), Ruyi Staff (x2 Shine edit), Jackal Tooth (x2 Tooth edit)
(proof of ownership: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fpWdgUcDJhqYnlF10Iat8BhWa3MQyyaClOydwqUExS4/edit)

Thanks for reading!
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me