Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby nio » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Earlier I got the *worst* play. I was Mercy, rezzed a Widow in the middle of my team, turned around midrez, turned back to team, healed half of Mcree's health, turned back around (letting him die), healed like 30 points of damage from Roadhog,
    and the turned bACK AROUND AGAIN.

There wasn't even an enemy behind, and how did rezzing a Widow get me play when I got a double kill along with a rez later in the game? ;^; It was so embarrassing.

oh man, i hate getting terrible potgs... i got one as mei just before, and all i did was chuck my ult and miss about 10 shots. i didn't even kill a single person, i have no idea how it got potg :"D
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 am

nio wrote:
Swishy & Broken wrote:
    Earlier I got the *worst* play. I was Mercy, rezzed a Widow in the middle of my team, turned around midrez, turned back to team, healed half of Mcree's health, turned back around (letting him die), healed like 30 points of damage from Roadhog,
    and the turned bACK AROUND AGAIN.

There wasn't even an enemy behind, and how did rezzing a Widow get me play when I got a double kill along with a rez later in the game? ;^; It was so embarrassing.

oh man, i hate getting terrible potgs... i got one as mei just before, and all i did was chuck my ult and miss about 10 shots. i didn't even kill a single person, i have no idea how it got potg :"D

A while back I got a great ult as Reaper. 5 man kill on the point that saved the game, everyone was losing it and yelling over mic, I did my spray + emote, everyone thought the potg was mine for sure because no one else had gotten any big multi kills that game.
Who got potg? The Mercy who rezzed me and immediately died. Almost the entire potg was his dead body on the ground while I murdered people in the background.
Honestly, I would've been mad if it wasn't so funny.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby La Volpe » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:09 am

@rebel scum, haha I hate it when that happens! It actually happened to me the other day, I got a four man with my ult as Pharah and our Widow got potg for one headshot cx
aaron ── he/him
La Volpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:13 am

speaking of bad potgs --

back before any mercy changes, I got this potg (please excuse the quality, it was recorded before the highlight changes)
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:48 am

i dont have any bad POTGs saved but i do have... this stupid old highlight where my ult glitched >^> though i remember POTGS back with mercy 1.0 where id get 4-5 man rezzes and immediately die right after XD
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pitachip » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:51 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Bastion, and Orisa. (I like the bots with the big guns)
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/
pitachip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:00 am

i got two boops on one of the oasis maps at the start of the game once, and i intended to say hello, but i did it so quickly that i messed it up and accidentally emoted instead (the joys of thumbsticks lol). and my default emote at the time wasn’t his sitting or dance emote, so i couldn’t stop it. so here i was, right by a cliff, juggling a soccer ball... and the enemy team also had a lucio. and i was so, like, panicked and laughing at that point that i couldn’t wallride back up when the inevitable happened a moment later (and honestly the pillars on that oasis map can be a pain to navigate anyway).

thankfully, that potg cut off right before you saw the enemy lucio enter the frame, but... he and i both knew what happened lol.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:42 am

@rhythm
oh man, i've had a couple like that- except mine usually aren't because I accidentally emoted, they're because i got too excited by a huge kill to see who was still alive and what was still going on, and decided to show off for the potg before checking whether I was safe.
The other day I was playing Junkrat on Nepal sanctum. I got a tire + grav combo 4 man, instantly celebrated by emoting... only to realize the enemy Roadhog was still alive, right about the time he ulted me off the edge of the point and killed me.
It made potg, and somehow my emote made it in before the cutoff, and me dying didn't. But I know.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mattrag » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:46 am

Emoting by accident is absolutely the most embarassing thing for me in Overwatch..There was this time I was on D.Va and was rezzed during a fight, so I tried to thank our Mercy but accidentally hit emote instead,, and I wasn't even in my mech so I was just this 150 hp baby D.Va using her default emote, so of course I was killed in.2 seconds. so embarassing o///o

moral: always thank your Mercy while you're being rezzed.

I'm SO hyped for the Seoul vs New York match tonight hhhng
╔═════════════════════╗
✦ [matt] [he/him] [adult] ✦
mattrag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sandpipers » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:11 am

One of the most satisfying moments ever in Overwatch for me is getting the POTG with Sombra with her "Hacked" intro - ugh I just got POTG with her and I'm so excited

not very active on here anymore.
sandpipers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me