genshin impact club ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: genshin impact club ★

Postby beemo » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:43 am

my last 10 pull i got alhaitham. ;u;
beemo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbyfire » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:49 pm

beemo wrote:my last 10 pull i got alhaitham. ;u;

congrats!! welcome to the Alhaitham gang B)
──── my insides are red and yours are too ⟡
deathbyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:01 am

How's everyone finding the Summer adventure so far? I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised by the bottle and the little water dudes, but I'm still a bit put off by the fact it isn't the GAA this year.

maocifer#7930
    ╔ ◦ ◦ ════════════════════╗
    British Horticulturist and avid
    Wendigoon enthusiast who plays
    far too much Warframe than
    is good for my sleep schedule

╚════════════════════ ◦ ◦ ╝
    tradesflightrisinginsta
ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:02 pm

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:
      How's everyone finding the Summer adventure so far? I've got to say I was pleasantly surprised by the bottle and the little water dudes, but I'm still a bit put off by the fact it isn't the GAA this year.

(I don't know what GAA means, shame on me)
I really enjoyed the story, had my fun with the Choo-Choo car and can't even describe how happy I am with Kaeya's (and Klee's) new skin(s)!
However, in my personal opinion the bottle-domain is just a bit too big - which ain't bad per se: there is a lot to explore, it won't get boring too fast, you can discover new stuff, and and and... but, being a person who gets easily distracted, it took way too much out of me to just get from A to B without getting sidetracked :lol: (which, again, ain't a bad thing because Genshin is a game to explore - I just usually don't wanna "waste" too much energy on events, haha)
Only finished the main story so far, hopefully I'll find the time to complete the side quest with the three different plays before the event ends.

For my first ever Summer Event (because I started nearly two years ago but kinda stopped playing in the middle of the tutorial) I am satisfied :3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

deathbyfire wrote:-snip-

## Fontaine character spoilers I think? ##
Two Fontaine character names are mentioned, dunno if I should mark spoiler or not since it was from the trailer..

On another note.. has anyone seen the Fontaine trailer "The Final Feast" yet?? Just saw it and all the characters.. they're all so pretty gahh!! My Wanderer plan has been foiled due to the appearance of Wriothesley and Neuvillette.. I'm definitely wishing for them UNLESS their kit ends up being a letdown.

## Spoiler end ##

-snip-

Haha, I kinda feel you there! (and the trailer was amazing!)
I will definitive try pulling for Lynette (priority, because... cat), Lyney and maybe Freminet, just to complete the trio; not really caring for their kit atm, however, I hope their playstyles won't be too difficult for me to use or I'll literally just pull them for my "just pulled for design" shelve ^^;

*AceAttorney Investigations finally comes to Switch and PC ?!?!
A dream came true!

*Gave up on "collecting every pet" and
am now mostly just looking for a few
I think look neat.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:52 am

username-Nyx
nickname-
pronouns-she/her
fave character(s)-Wanderer, Zhongli and Raiden Shogun
server (optional)-American!
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Image Image
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deathbyfire » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:29 pm

Hi zanhhh! Fellow Zhongli enjoyer I see

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:

I actually have barely started ^^' I should probably get on that considering it's over in two weeks..

мσƨƨғıяε wrote:-snip-

Haha, I kinda feel you there! (and the trailer was amazing!)
I will definitive try pulling for Lynette (priority, because... cat), Lyney and maybe Freminet, just to complete the trio; not really caring for their kit atm, however, I hope their playstyles won't be too difficult for me to use or I'll literally just pull them for my "just pulled for design" shelve ^^;

I also want Lynette for the same reason haha! I read a leak on twt today about her being a freebie if you cleared spiral abyss floor five chamber 3. Although there is a possibility of this turning out to be false, I'm hoping it's not!
I'm going to have to agree with the playstyles, I really dislike bow combat so I hope Lyney (planning to pull this man too) will give me some grace with his skill or something (haven't looked too much into his kit). Learning playstyles can be a piece of work that's for sure.. learning Alhaitham's was a journey :,)
──── my insides are red and yours are too ⟡
deathbyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:41 pm

ᴍᴀᴏᴄɪғᴇʀ wrote:

I found it really fun! I really like the little water dudes, and the Oceanid lady! The place it was at was really pretty, and I like the sky and all the pretty light colors. They kind of reminded me of Watatsumi Island. (Also, Klee and Kaeya's new outfits are really cool). I am also really happy that we got the free Layla.
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

Image Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Thu Aug 03, 2023 6:06 am

deathbyfire wrote:-snip-
I also want Lynette for the same reason haha! I read a leak on twt today about her being a freebie if you cleared spiral abyss floor five chamber 3. Although there is a possibility of this turning out to be false, I'm hoping it's not!
I'm going to have to agree with the playstyles, I really dislike bow combat so I hope Lyney (planning to pull this man too) will give me some grace with his skill or something (haven't looked too much into his kit). Learning playstyles can be a piece of work that's for sure.. learning Alhaitham's was a journey :,)

Hehe 😆
Now that DOES sound interesting and it would be pretty cool! Looks like I have a reason to try the abyss challenge again, if the leaks proof to be true. I didn't touch the spiral abyss after I got Xiangling, haha.
I usually go for sword and claymore users so even when I'm playing a bow user, I tend to stay right in front of the enemy xD
But I agree, I'm not a huge bow fan myself lol
I have no real experience with Alhaitham, however, I do believe you!

A dream came true!

I think look neat.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:52 am

13 days until Fontaine!!
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

Image Image
She/her^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby мσƨƨғıяε » Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:40 am

zanhhh wrote:13 days until Fontaine!!

I am getting excited as well :3
Tomorrow will be the Special Program for Ver. 4.0 - I really hope for some more sneak peaks 🙈

A dream came true!

I think look neat.

мσƨƨғıяε

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me