MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 6!} [Posting open!]

Postby sapiosexual » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:42 pm

What would you like to see in Season 4?
I would like to see an episode based off of the princesses' pasts. ^^ (Not counting Twi, haha.)
sapiosexual

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandalove789 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Hmm... A Luna song! It would be so awesome! /)^3^(\
Pandalove789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arturia » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:46 pm

I'd like to learn more about the princesses, like Luna and Celestia.
    We really don't know much about them. : )
arturia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

I actually don't think I've ever done this thing. Well, better late than never.

Hello! My name is Lierre. My favorite character is Rarity. I also like Fluttershy, Twilight, and Spitfire. I enjoy looking at MLP art, videos, and Tumblr blogs, and doing those things as well. I have pony merchandise. I have all of the mini blind bag sets, some trading cards, a few coloring books, a couple t-shirts, a ton of normal figures, and a few plushies(official and fanmade).
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Welcome Lierre! Brohoof! /)(/ Rarity iz best pony!

Edit;; And Rainbow Dash,and Fluttershy c:
Last edited by mandalorian on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xx
┌ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
xx 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿, 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻
xxxxxxxx𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey there! i'm sage. i'm n
onbinary and go by they/
them pronouns.
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ©
1x1 searchcs/fr shop ✧ l
xBLACK LIVES MATTER. ✧ l
━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxlx𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴
xxxxxxxxlxxx𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙷.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxx━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┘
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Yay for the new thread! Plenty of growing room!

I would love to see an episode (Or two-parter, even!) about what happened 1000 years ago, the approximate time that Discord was overthrown, Sombra vanished, and Luna became Nightmare Moon. A lot obviously happened, so it would make a great story.

I'd also love to see any or one of the CMC get their cutie marks. I think it'll be Sweetie Belle who gets hers first, but I think it could also be Babs. It would make a great episode because there would be the jealousy factor for the rest of the CMC, and we'd get to see what the cutie mark actually is.
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm

~RainbowSky~ wrote:Welcome Lierre! Brohoof! /)(/ Rarity iz best pony!

Edit;; And Rainbow Dash,and Fluttershy c:

Haha, I actually post a good bit, but just never got around to actually do that thing. The thread must have added it during my hiatus from CS.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Okay guys, I literally was so happy when I turned on "American Bible Challenge" tonight. They had MLP:FiM related questions! They NEVER include MLP in the show! Click the youtube link below to see the parts of the show that included FiM references. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXiQITyYNUM

More information about Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, and how they came to be in power. Did they have any parents? If not, how did they come to exist? Were they born alicorns, or were they unicorns-turned-enemies?

More appearances of Derpy - perhaps even Hasbro giving her a speaking role in a couple episodes.

More alicorn Twilight. People have really been freaking out about her "not being the same" because she's an alicorn now, so a couple episodes to prove she IS the same would be very much appreciated. :)

More Cadance and Shining Armor, as well as more of the Crystal Empire. I hope I can see them eventually have a child - hopefully a little filly for the CMC to play with! :) Also, some explanation of why the crystal ponies are no longer...Crystal-y. Why don't they look like they did the first time we saw them in the Crystal Empire?

More Babs Seed, Braeburn, Half-Baked Apple, Apple Fritter, and other Apple Family members. :) I just hope I can see more of them in future episodes!

A little brother for one of the mane six - I don't care which one; I just hope one of them gets a little brother. The most likely is Rarity or Twilight, as both of their parents have been shown in the show a bit. Pinkie would be the next option, but we don't see very much of her parents or family anymore, so...yeah. Probably not her.

More dragons and griffins. I'd love to see some more of them - just to see if any of them have any good qualities about them (besides Spike, most dragons are mean and rude, as well as Gilda, who was EXTREMELY rude and mean).

A new friend for Spike - preferably a dragon.

Information on Spike which has not yet been explained. Why does he not have wings? Can dragons fly without wings?

Information on Scootaloo, particularly why she cannot fly, and why we never see her parents.

Who is Rainbow Dash's mother? I hope we can see her in the upcoming season.

Pinkie Pie's sisters and their cutie marks - I really hope we get to see them as well!

Does Fluttershy have any siblings? Why have we not seen her parents? Who are her parents?

Where are Applejack's parents? Why have they left her on a farm with her granny, brother, and sister? Did she live elsewhere before Sweet Apple Acres? How did half of her family end up in Manehattan, and part of her family end up in Apploosa, and her small immediate family in Ponyville?

More information on King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. Sombra's horn was not destroyed in the Crystal Empire. Is he still alive? Is he able to come back to life and seek revenge upon the Crystal ponies? Why did he seek to enslave them in the beginning? Where is Chrysalis now? She was blown out of Canterlot. Does she still have her changeling army, or did they all die off due to lack of love to feast upon? How do changelings reproduce? Why do the changelings use cocoons to keep those they mimic unable to move? How do they make these cocoons?

More chaotic Discord. Or...at least Discord acting up. Oh, who am I kidding? Discord getting ANY screentime is something I'll enjoy. X)

More Luna and Zecora. Just add them in more episodes, please! I love seeing both of their characters so much! :)

More information about what happened 1,000 years ago. Why did all these villains pop up all of a sudden, and all at one time? What caused all this discord and strife?

I just realized something, guys. We've seen Twilight's and Rarity's families - including their parents. They're both unicorns. We have not seen Fluttershy's, Applejack's, and part of RD's families. They're pegasi and one is an earth pony. We've seen Pinkie's family, and she's an earth pony.
We've seen all of the unicorns' families, and only one family of an earth pony. Do you think the creators of the series favor unicorns over any other type of pony?
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquaAngel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Hello everyone. Nice that there's a new thread. ^^
In season four, hm...that's difficult. I'd like to see more of Equestria's history and maybe more character-based episodes like Party of One which reveal a lot about the integrity and personality of the mane six. I'd also like to see a whole lot more Discord and the princesses. On a more unlikely note, I'd love to see Derpy or some of the other popular background ponies get a speaking role. I'm also looking forward to seeing how Twilight faces the new challenges of being a princess, and perhaps an episode where she gives up her wings(although unlikely). <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AquaAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sphye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and highlight anything I feel like discussing so I can give my ideas on it.
booklover789 wrote:What would you like to see in Season 4?
More information about Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, and how they came to be in power. Did they have any parents? If not, how did they come to exist? Were they born alicorns, or were they unicorns-turned-enemies?

More appearances of Derpy - perhaps even Hasbro giving her a speaking role in a couple episodes.

More alicorn Twilight. People have really been freaking out about her "not being the same" because she's an alicorn now, so a couple episodes to prove she IS the same would be very much appreciated. :)

More Cadance and Shining Armor, as well as more of the Crystal Empire. I hope I can see them eventually have a child - hopefully a little filly for the CMC to play with! :) Also, some explanation of why the crystal ponies are no longer...Crystal-y. Why don't they look like they did the first time we saw them in the Crystal Empire?

More Babs Seed, Braeburn, Half-Baked Apple, Apple Fritter, and other Apple Family members. :) I just hope I can see more of them in future episodes!

A little brother for one of the mane six - I don't care which one; I just hope one of them gets a little brother. The most likely is Rarity or Twilight, as both of their parents have been shown in the show a bit. Pinkie would be the next option, but we don't see very much of her parents or family anymore, so...yeah. Probably not her.

Sphie's idea wrote:Well, you mention later in your post that you want to see some of Fluttershy's family. I think she should have a little brother. Then I can dress as Fluttershy and dress my baby brohter as her little brother so I can still trick-or-treat this year.

More dragons and griffins. I'd love to see some more of them - just to see if any of them have any good qualities about them (besides Spike, most dragons are mean and rude, as well as Gilda, who was EXTREMELY rude and mean).

A new friend for Spike - preferably a dragon.

Information on Spike which has not yet been explained. Why does he not have wings? Can dragons fly without wings?
Irrelevant interruption wrote:Congratulations, Spike, you are an oriental dragon. Let's see if you can fly.... *Tosses from the Crystal Castle*

Information on Scootaloo, particularly why she cannot fly, and why we never see her parents.

Who is Rainbow Dash's mother? I hope we can see her in the upcoming season.
Sphie's idea wrote:I hope they bring in Firefly! It makes so much sense to me that Firefly would be Dashie's mom. Besides, they've mentioned Moondancer, revamped Applejack, and based countless ponies on designs from previous generations in FiM, so I think it's plausible that Firefly could be brought back.

Pinkie Pie's sisters and their cutie marks - I really hope we get to see them as well!
Sphie's idea wrote:I think Octavia is one of Pinkie's sisters. I know it was stated on twitter or something that it wasn't originally intended like that, but unless it is denied that they could be, I shall consider them sisters. I would like to see how Blinkie Pie turned out, though, or get a speaking role for Octavia!

Does Fluttershy have any siblings? Why have we not seen her parents? Who are her parents?

Where are Applejack's parents? Why have they left her on a farm with her granny, brother, and sister? Did she live elsewhere before Sweet Apple Acres? How did half of her family end up in Manehattan, and part of her family end up in Apploosa, and her small immediate family in Ponyville?

More information on King Sombra and Queen Chrysalis. Sombra's horn was not destroyed in the Crystal Empire. Is he still alive? Is he able to come back to life and seek revenge upon the Crystal ponies? Why did he seek to enslave them in the beginning? Where is Chrysalis now? She was blown out of Canterlot. Does she still have her changeling army, or did they all die off due to lack of love to feast upon? How do changelings reproduce? Why do the changelings use cocoons to keep those they mimic unable to move? How do they make these cocoons?

More chaotic Discord. Or...at least Discord acting up. Oh, who am I kidding? Discord getting ANY screentime is something I'll enjoy. X)

More Luna and Zecora. Just add them in more episodes, please! I love seeing both of their characters so much! :)

More information about what happened 1,000 years ago. Why did all these villains pop up all of a sudden, and all at one time? What caused all this discord and strife?
Sphie's idea wrote:Oh yes, this needs to be an episode. We know that Luna and Celestia defeated Discord about this time, and that he was essentially king of Equestria before that. This doesn't leave much room for the Hearthswarming eve story, though, so a bit of a timeline for this would help. Then we have Sombra going and popping up, and Nightmare Moon engulfing Luna, so there should be a connection somewhere.

I just realized something, guys. We've seen Twilight's and Rarity's families - including their parents. They're both unicorns. We have not seen Fluttershy's, Applejack's, and part of RD's families. They're pegasi and one is an earth pony. We've seen Pinkie's family, and she's an earth pony.
We've seen all of the unicorns' families, and only one family of an earth pony. Do you think the creators of the series favor unicorns over any other type of pony?
Sphye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me