=South Park Fanclub= Accepting!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: =South Park Fanclub= Accepting!

Postby Vulcriptic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:16 am

hgn hoya mysterion
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wyrmmy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 pm

Hola. Am existent again

vvBOXvv
╔═════════════╗

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi!
I make art and have a huge focus on
games. I really love Splatoon n Nintendo,
but I have difficulties communicating.
Would appreciate your patience ♥

AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAADA TH
AAAAAAAAAA ↓ ↓
AAAAAAAAA《 Image Credit 》
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAxx

╚═════════════╝

^^BOX^^
xxxxxxImage « Art made by Kodiiak, love you! » Image
^^^^^ART CREDIT^^^^^
wyrmmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:06 am

why didn't I discover this thread until now omg

I felt really inspired to draw today after reading another amazing story by eerily last night, so I doodled tweek and craig <3 I really want to practice drawing more humans so I'll work on the rest of 'em, next up will be kenny !! I'm also tempted to post them on tumblr aaa, any thoughts?

Username; ➳ palla
    How did you get into South park?; my dad has watched it,,,,all of my life, actually. I was always there watching it with him from day one and ended up loving it just as much as he does :) I do have a hard time remembering some of the older episodes since I was so young, but I totally plan on re-watching them in the future for a refresher !!
    Favorite Character; tweek <3 I actually grew to love him based on how eerily portrays him in her fanfictions; he's just like me and I can't help but love every aspect of him. I also really love craig and kenny, too :)
    Favorite Episode; probably tweek x craig or put it down !! the first one because I shipped the two as a crack ship thanks to eerily, and seeing it acknowledged almost made me cry haha. then the second because I really love korean idols so tweek is literally me worrying about their safety 24/7 since I'm an anxious, paranoid mess just like him and they're so close to north korea rip
    Other; the excitement is so real asxgfhfdsasdfg I'm so happy to have found a fanclub ;v;

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wyrmmy » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:09 pm

➳ palla wrote:

I felt really inspired to draw today after reading another amazing story by eerily last night, so I doodled tweek and craig <3 I really want to practice drawing more humans so I'll work on the rest of 'em, next up will be kenny !! I'm also tempted to post them on tumblr aaa, any thoughts?

Username; ➳ palla
    How did you get into South park?; my dad has watched it,,,,all of my life, actually. I was always there watching it with him from day one and ended up loving it just as much as he does :) I do have a hard time remembering some of the older episodes since I was so young, but I totally plan on re-watching them in the future for a refresher !!
    Favorite Character; tweek <3 I actually grew to love him based on how eerily portrays him in her fanfictions; he's just like me and I can't help but love every aspect of him. I also really love craig and kenny, too :)
    Favorite Episode; probably tweek x craig or put it down !! the first one because I shipped the two as a crack ship thanks to eerily, and seeing it acknowledged almost made me cry haha. then the second because I really love korean idols so tweek is literally me worrying about their safety 24/7 since I'm an anxious, paranoid mess just like him and they're so close to north korea rip
    Other; the excitement is so real asxgfhfdsasdfg I'm so happy to have found a fanclub ;v;

Oh my gosh I seriously LOVE the art- Do you have anymore I could look at??

vvBOXvv
╔═════════════╗

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hi!
I make art and have a huge focus on
games. I really love Splatoon n Nintendo,
but I have difficulties communicating.
Would appreciate your patience ♥

AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAADA TH
AAAAAAAAAA ↓ ↓
AAAAAAAAA《 Image Credit 》
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAxx

╚═════════════╝

^^BOX^^
xxxxxxImage « Art made by Kodiiak, love you! » Image
^^^^^ART CREDIT^^^^^
wyrmmy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soba » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 pm

➳ palla wrote:

Username; ➳ palla

hey there welcome to the fam ! :> also I’m in love with your art you should totally upload it ! :D
J O S L Y N ! ! !
she/her l art shop ! l gamer
███████████
hi! i'm joslyn and i like to
draw sometimes & play
video games !!
soba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 pm

@Eggos: oh gosh, thank you !! I don't have any other recent human art posted since I've been practicing it via traditional art in my sketchbook, but I have a bunch of my other non-human art up on deviantart (wajagirlcs) and a little here in my gallery on cs if you want to check any of it out. I'm hoping to finish more drawings of south park characters tomorrow and I'll post most of them here, on deviantart, and on my tumblr (periiphescent), although a few will be limited to other sites based on their pose/word choice since you know craig's attitude and cs aren't going to get along xD I'm going to be mindlessly doodling him and tweek a lot so hopefully there will be a lot more human art for you guys to look at !!

@rat cakes: thank you so much <3 I went ahead and posted the art on my tumblr and deviantart a little bit ago, so here goes nothing,,,,,,I keep checking the number of notes/favs impulsively while praying that it will be taken well xD
Last edited by mars on Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemint » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:27 pm

I watched the new episode and just wow.
I guess that’s what Kyle gets for acting like his mom.

They/Them
8/25 - furry
Image Image
beemint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:05 am

Okay who else hates the new Heidi? I liked her when she was a contrast to Cartman better ;-;
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beemint » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 am

I don’t really like the new Heidi either. I kinda miss the old Heidi when she was nice.

They/Them
8/25 - furry
Image Image
beemint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:20 pm

ghosting. wrote:yeah. the new heidi sucks-

i find it kind of funny cartman and heidi switched personalities to an extent, though.

yeah, i'm hoping to get a glimpse of that softer side of cartman we never see too, even at the expense of sweet heidi

btw when craig called tweek "babe" and "honey"
my heart
i wheeze
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me