Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re:

Postby leverage » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:57 am

Gamora. wrote:
      Username: Gamora.
      Most recently obtained character: Boop
      Favorite character that you own: I love them all, but her.
      How many characters do you own?: A whopping 3. Wow, go me.
      Do you consider yourself a "character hoarder?": Nope.

membership form

Accepted, welcome <3

mod of the caaa │ graduate student │ lesbian │ she/her
entomology | equestrian | artist | bone and fossil collector | gamer | dnd mini painter
art above by Y00NS │ avatar by MrBoodle
leverage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26

Postby The Glass Doe » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:13 am

https://join.me/Emmigator
belldandys
@Gamora. welcome!
@PerfectWorld those are gorgeous
@Asa Willow what gorgeous art holy crap!
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:05 am

@ PerfectWorld
Machati's art is beautiful as always!

@ NARANDA
I wish I could help you find the character. I know you've been searching for awhile from other posts of yours I've seen. Good luck!

@ Asa Willow
Oh wow that background on that first piece is stunning! Congrats on that art. o:

- - -

Ah yes, characters and advertisements.

Seeking art!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3924358
I'm not participating in the Halloween event, but I've collected tokens I'll be trading for art as I get them! I have at least 10 I think to spare. If your interested post here, both banner dogs are reserved now though.

Selling stuff!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3774807
Still got a lot of characters for sale! I need to clear these out. XD A lot are under like... 200 points in price and I also take c$s, art, pets and characters! Picky on art, pets and characters. Check them out!
Highlight on my 70 and counting kitties! Hoping to design 100. I take mixed payment on these.

https://www.deviantart.com/theladyraincloud/journal/
I also still do custom designs. Cats only. They're kinda on hold until the end of Inktober but I mean, you can post a form and I'll accept asap! They're da points only though. Need to save up.

https://www.deviantart.com/theladyrainc ... -768021695
I'm also taking tiny commissions again! Well they're... sorta closed now lol but I do plan to reopen once all are finished! Feel free to check it out, I may or may not do a waiting list if it gets enough interest. Only da points again.

Character things!
I have many new kids so I'll just showcase a few. cx
  • Small poof! Not sure who they are yet but they were cute so I snatched. cx
  • Pretty, Page, Sleep, Roof, and Sherlock! I'm on a cat collecting spree, these are all for pre-planned warriors characters I needed designs for! I don't have info on the others besides they're tribe cats and a few personality snippets I'm not typing now, but Sherlock is basically the world's most intelligent cat in the au world he lives in and his owner features him on tv and stuff showing off his skills.
  • Romulus, Redkit, Remus, Edelweiss, Widgeon, and Gulliver! Ordered these boys as customs from weegeestar15 and they came out great! For the same story, still not all planned out yet, but Redkit is a local edge child. (Btw Weegee is still taking customs and they're great go check them out.)

Art!
I've drawn a lot of my ocs recently for inktober! Check them out at my da, they're big files so I won't post more than one here. c:
Here's my favorite so far though!

As for art from others, here's a few I got recently. c: Each has a link to the artist or shop if you want to check them out!
Cute art I got of Bravelight!

Big image so I'm linking, but I got this from mewmew. on the rise discord for rise dcay! My boy Piccoloquick looking extra cute!

This one is from endless shelter;;, also on rise dcay! It captures his face beautifully. cx My boy Edgewalker.

I'm going to stop before it's too many images but those were the recent!
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BioDumbnition » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:15 am

@Asa Willow- WooW I love your art :0 we love a sassy sister

@Lady Raincloud- Love all the cattos! I would have alot of trouble just designing 3 characters that all look different ^^:

@NARANDA- Loving your new characters! :000

--

I am currently buying characters for C$ or Pets! I have 2 listies, and would love to get some characters or art for them :0
BioDumbnition

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:21 pm

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - I live for you designs! And you can bet that if I had the money, I'd be spending it on your kitties! Also you inktober art is so pretty! I love it!^.^
@PerfectWorld - Hossies are absolutely ADORABLE!! I'll totally be on the look out for one when I get the money!<3
@NARANDA - You new guy with his tiger companion is amazing! I absolutely love the design! Congrats!
@Asa Willow - You new art! WOW! Especially that piece done by CorvidFolk is just awesome! It's so detailed and visually stunning! I love it! ^.^

SOooo, it's been months since I posted here but I recently got some designs by Agryo (#84746) on lioden that I absolutely love but I'm have trouble finding a name for them, I'm creating my own clan(Cliche I know) but these ideas I have in my head won't leave me alone. So when in trouble, you ask for help, so I'm asking for suggestions, I've got a prefix for both of them but no Suffix seems to be sticking out to me, so I'd love suggestions.

Prefixes are Rain and Bear, sister and brother.

ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DEADPlNE » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:33 am

ALL CHARACTERS FOR SALE
I'm also trading all my pets and items for art- feel free to take a look and message me.

DEADPlNE . So ! He needs an actual reference, yet I need to make one for my fursona first, oops.

nostpromo . ayy a nice piece I bought for 500 points.

BLOOD WARNING
DEADPlNE . I needed a new icon and blood is cool.

Code: Select all
[b]How many characters do you have that are [i]developed[/i]? Discuss:[/b]

I no longer play chickensmoothie as actively as before,
so messages will be slow.

I'm willing to trade my pets for art and /
or characters, in large offers. Just send me a mess-
age. I'm more than willing to clear them out.
DEADPlNE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:58 am

@Asa Willow - Wow, that full piece is absolutely incredible. The stained class windows and the lineart style are gorgeous ;o; Congrats!

@NARANDA - That critter from Ittam is super cute ;o;

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ - Love love love that traditional piece you did. The colors are so beautiful c:

@DEADPlNE - reeeally love that sketchy 500 point piece; the perspective is super interesting c:

How many characters do you have that are developed? Discuss:
    ahhhahh NONE
    I used to have a lot of well-developed characters but I decided to quit OCs a few months back and sold, traded, or gifted all of them away. when I returned, I decided to start over on collecting characters, but I haven't fully developed any of my new children yet. I've only started to give them vague ideas c:

Ahh Wes here with a bit more art to show off! I can't believe there's less than 4 days until Halloween... this month has really flown by!

My boy Jiao-long got a new art piece from bioluminosity @ FR; it's his first piece as a dragon (I need to commission someone to design his fullbody dragon form) <3

A crayon doodle of an unnamed girl I designed, by Braixen @ FR

Art by leptonyx @ FR of one of my FR dragons, but I'm thinking about turning him into an OC (I may have a human form or a monster form designed for him at some point, just to not make him purely an FR dragon since I don't intend to follow FR lore with his development) because I love his personality and his soft colors so much!

Super cute art of Hailu (the only kiddo who survived my complete character overhaul a few months ago) by MadAkuma @ DA; I love how they draw people so softly <3
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreyScale » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:24 am

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ What beautiful kitty designs! To bad I'm broke :'D
@**Snowwhisper** Such adorable OCs <3
Maybe Rainpelt, Rainstorm or Rainfall
and maybe Bearclaw or Bearstrike.
(Not a lot of things go with bear i geuss)
@PerfectWorld
Oh what a cute species and such a lovely art style! And I will definitely be following that comic.
GreyScale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bvrd » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:45 am

lady raincloud that traditional piece you did is amazing! you dont see too much trad art these days and that headshot as well is adorable as heck.
snowwhisper lovin your two new warrior characters, if i knew much about warriors id help you with some name suggestions.
deadpine gosh such amazing art, i absolutely love the icon with the blood. good luck with character selling!
weslely such amazing art and characters!! i really like the FR dragon under the little girl you designed.

sellin/trading characters again! just feelin a little disconnected to some and think they can use better homes tbh.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3943559

got these art pieces awhile ago of Crew and Apollo! (art by cassdoodles @ da)
ImageImage
bvrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:04 am

Doing commissions/designs/etc here!
Click Here to See them

Selling all these guys for their listed prices! Or a fair offer

Again thanks so much for checking it out!
I really really appreciate it QuQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many characters do you have that are developed? Discuss:
UM Actually all my -main- characters are pretty fleshed out? Like I haven't written them all histories specifically because I'm a really trigger savvy writer and I don't want to write it anywhere anyone can see lmao. But

Right now I've got 32 main kids, a lot of them have mates, personalities, likes and dislikes. I have 1 kid I just had designed yesterday by my wife who I just haven't sat down to write for yet. (Been busy carvin pumpkins and getting into the spooky spirit) lol. But I've been trying really hard since I cut back on a lot of kids to work on the ones I have. PLUS I reuse concepts a lot when I sell a character? So I spend time merging and building extra on what I have fairly often to get more complex kids.

Anyway
Speaking of new kids
This is Hikari : ) She needs a middle + last name though.
Design by @Ghosttiee on DA Lines by @TheBigBlueBear (Me) On DA

Basically she was raised to be the guardian and lover of my original 1st character in my whole life, Ayako. Things didn't work out, and at the age of 9 she was killed off by Ayako's uncle who was basically just a power hungry jerk. Ayako dies at 16 and her last wish is her friends could have lived their own lives, and they come back to life. She does too. There's some issues romantically between these 5 kids and they kinda go different ways. Hikari lives a very...adult oriented lifestyle but I can't disclose on CS LOL But she's a city dweller. Her ex-girlfriend Sayuri who was another one of Ayako's friends since their whole lives moved to the city with her and they had their fling and stuff and now Sayuri has a girlfriend and Hikari's been left bitter and alone.

BUT SHES GETTING A GIRLFRIEND LIKE A SOLID FOREVER GONNA BE A WIFE GIRLFRIEND SO ITS ALL COOL. No TH Page yet, but this is Leaha

Speaking of Sayuri Here she is!
Lines/Design/Art by @Thebigbluebear

She was born to a regal dragon family. They prided themselves in their pure white scales with solid gold and jade accents. WELL When Sayuri was a kid she started playing with magic and she got herself cursed (Literally any grey patch is cursed skin). Her parents were disgusted and threw her out and she wound up with Ayako who took her in and helped her back on her feet. She died, yada yada, and then when she came back she became a healer. She really always intended for her magic to be good, even if she's using dark magic to heal. So she went to the city, college, and all that and got her Doctorate of Medicine. She works at a hospital now. She's dating my wife's kid Daphnee

Also I drew this picture of them 8,)
(Art by me)

There's two kids left in Ayako's pack (She's a werewolf lmao) that I have yet to finish but I'm excited for them to see the light of day all freshened up with new life : , D <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@bvrd - I love that art by cassdoodles its so clean and good !! <3
@Wesley - I love the art !! Its all such good quality and I love it especially the dragon ones !
@DEADPINE - Looks good! That piece you bought is really cool I would love to get one myself if I could afford it right now lol
@**Snowwhisper** - Maybe uh idk Rainscar and Bearclaw ??? I'm really bad at this I'm sorry lol but I hope you find names you like!
@Lady Raincloud - There's one of your cat designs I just love but idk what I'd do with ??? Maybe I'll come snag it if it's open some day QuQ
Last edited by -TheBigBlueBear- on Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups