MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Rate Magical Mystery Cure

1/10
7%
2/10
3%
3/10
2%
4/10
4%
5/10
6%
6/10
6%
7/10
10%
8/10
13%
9/10
15%
10/10
35%

Total votes : 350

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club {Version Five}

Postby Ser Doodah the Lewd » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:44 pm

A pre-release of the new episode?

That's a nice little gift before I go feet-first into my exams.

Anyways, yeah.

I enjoyed the episode; along with carrying on the (apparently misinterpreted) moral that if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right. Though my only complaint's that Spitfire seems to forget (though knowing how this isn't a storyline-based series, but it'd be nice to have some consistency) about Dash's past 'feats of strength', if you will; while it was made as a device to further the plot, it just seemed to make Spitfire fall flat personality-wise.

..Also that voice. Am I the only one who caught that Spitfire's voice in the new episode is much different than in her previous appearances?
Image Image

Ser Doodah the Lewd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Remember to put discussion about the new episode in tiny text since it's not officially out yet!
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P o m » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 pm

I LOVED IT!

I'm glad they didn't make Rainbow a Wonderbolt. It would've been too rushed. So now we know she's still training and that's awesome. I'm glad Lightning Dust got sent away, she annoyed me because of her attitude and how she always took charge and said that winning was everything. Spitfire at the end was great, how she admitted that her best student was wrong, sent her away and named Rainbow Dash a leader.

I think if they do a series finale, Rainbow will become a Wonderbolt. That's my theory.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twilight sparkle » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:53 pm

I figured I'd post that yes, if you click the picture of Pepper in my signiture, it'll bring you to the new episode.

I'm so glad we finally saw Dash use her element again. c:
Everything you want
❝is on the other side of fear❞

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
★ ★ ★
lover of;; running, parks & rec, & sweet potato fries
art;; taking color-ins of <-- and commissions, pm me
ImageImageImage
★ ★ ★
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
twilight sparkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falkenfire » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Spitfire had the wrong cutie mark, attitude, and the wrong voice.
They/Them. Call me Coyote
feel free to send me a trade. I took a two year break and am trying to catch up.
Falkenfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lierre » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:57 pm

@Amtera-Her cutie mark was not wrong. The one you usually is just a fan one. Her attitude was a little weird, but she is the captain. Her voice was completely wrong though.

#Asylum wrote:I LOVED IT!

I'm glad they didn't make Rainbow a Wonderbolt. It would've been too rushed. So now we know she's still training and that's awesome. I'm glad Lightning Dust got sent away, she annoyed me because of her attitude and how she always took charge and said that winning was everything. Spitfire at the end was great, how she admitted that her best student was wrong, sent her away and named Rainbow Dash a leader.

I think if they do a series finale, Rainbow will become a Wonderbolt. That's my theory.

Spitfire was pretty awesome at the end. It seemed as if Spitfire was the pony who learned the lesson. I thought it was kinda cool.

I wish Soarin' and other Wonderbolts were in it. :c
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby simbafan » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Amtera wrote:

I don't think her voice is wrong, I think they just changed it ^^ Happens sometimes.

I didn't really like Spitfire in this episode. Whenever she was with Rainbow Dash at the Gala or with her at Hurricane Fluttershy she didn't make her call her ma'am or treat her with authority. They knew each other on a personal level and that was all thrown away because she went to camp? That doesn't really make sense to me.

Other than that I ADORED this episode. Everything about it was so great. I actually don't have words to explain how amazing it was <333 Definitely the best of Season 3.

Image Image
ImageImage

And even though she moved away,
We always get calls from our daughter.
She has eyes just like her father,
They are blue when skies are grey.
And just like him she never stops;
Never takes the day for granted.
Works for everything that's handed to her;
Never once complained...

-The Gambler by Fun.
simbafan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ғoх » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Flutterdash. wrote:
Mario wrote:
Just finished the new episode... what the heck was up with Spitfire? And that ending? Disappointed.

I know right? I'm pretty disappointed at that too. ;~;

I don't mind the ending, I liked it! On the whole, it was an epic episode.

Sir Moddy Doodah wrote:..Also that voice. Am I the only one who caught that Spitfire's voice in the new episode is much different than in her previous appearances?

Yeah... I was confused about that. She seemed... I don't know.. sharper? More..strict? /:

Bab Seed wrote:
    I think I'm the only one who actually quite enjoyed the episode. Though, it did miss Twilight writing a letter to Princess Celestia. It had a good plot to it, and showed Rainbow Dash's weaker side. It showed she could easily be used and manipulated by other ponies if she hears they are even better than her. And it showed she may even abandon her wildest dreams if she doesn't do it the way she wants to do it. Lightning Dust seemed like a interesting character. I hope I can see her in another episode. And seeing Pinkie Pie get tied up in a twist all over Rainbow Dash was certainly cute worthy to me.

You're not, I loved everything but Spitfire's harshness :3 I hope that we see more of that white stallion pegasus with the black wavy hair..anypony know who he is? He reminds me of Percy Jackson. XD
Yeah..the letters to Celestia don't seem to be happening all that often lately. Hope they start up again soon!

#Asylum wrote:I LOVED IT!

It'd be awesome if there was an episode where she became a Wonderbolt and got to tied up in it, and went through a lesson about friendship there (;

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
I'm so glad we finally saw Dash use her element again. c:

It was a really well-planned episode, in my opinion. c: As Asylum said, it's good that it wasn't rushed. I don't want RD to be a Wonderbolt quite yet.

Amtera wrote:

I know..but hey, even Hasbro can't be perfect all the time, right?
i tend to swear. adv lit.

inactive currently
ғoх

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akayuri » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm writing a two page essay on the meaning of Friendship. My teacher was practically BEGGING for my to use My Little Pony as a reference.

" Love and Tolerate"

<3
║The island bathes in the sun's bright rays║

║Distant hills wear a shroud of grey║

║A lonely breeze whispers in the trees║

║Sole witness to history║

║Fleeting memories rise║

║From the shadows of my mind║

║Sing nonomori - endless corridors║

║Say nonomori - hopeless warriors║

║You were there ║
Akayuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P o m » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:12 pm

simbafan wrote:
Amtera wrote:

I don't think her voice is wrong, I think they just changed it ^^ Happens sometimes.

I didn't really like Spitfire in this episode. Whenever she was with Rainbow Dash at the Gala or with her at Hurricane Fluttershy she didn't make her call her ma'am or treat her with authority. They knew each other on a personal level and that was all thrown away because she went to camp? That doesn't really make sense to me.

Other than that I ADORED this episode. Everything about it was so great. I actually don't have words to explain how amazing it was <333 Definitely the best of Season 3.

I think she didn't want the class to know she knew Rainbow on a personal level and she didn't want Rainbow to think she;d be getting it easy just because she knew Spitfire on a personal level.
- ゴジラ -

" We awakened something. "

- ゴジラ -

" We can light it up, up, up
So they can't put it out, out, out

- ゴジラ -
P o m

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes