Tomboy club ^^

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Do you have any tomboy friends?

Yes.
77%
No.
23%

Total votes : 103

Re: Tomboy club ^^

Postby Flaring Dragon Roar » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:24 am

Trust me, BadWolf, when Trevor say's something she means it. Unless she's talking to me X3
ImageImage My fursona Master. The second piece of art was by Lupine! I won't be on as much, I have school and homework. I have a secret to tell you....I'm BATMAN!
Flaring Dragon Roar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:56 am

Oh, good X3

How is everyone today?

I've been taking a Legend of Zelda backpack to school and so far only 2 people got it.

*le sigh*
Last edited by The BadWolf on Tue May 12, 2020 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Krycifer » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:58 am

Howdy. How's everyone today? X3
Krycifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flaring Dragon Roar » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:59 am

I feel for you! Darn school sucks all girls everywhere. Who know's Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfelia's hair style suits me, my friend Rachel did it for me XD people called me adorable. Also In Attack on Titan I'm the same height as Levi!
ImageImage My fursona Master. The second piece of art was by Lupine! I won't be on as much, I have school and homework. I have a secret to tell you....I'm BATMAN!
Flaring Dragon Roar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koschei » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:00 am

Oh my god xD
So in my P.E group, there are some very annoying girls. They spend about ten minutes in the changing rooms either screaming or fiddling around with their hair, and completely opposed to anything they find weird. One of them seems to find it hilarious to behave like a seven year old in lessons, screaming and jumping on the apparatus when the teacher is speaking. Today was no exception, and she probably wasted about fifteen minutes of explaining time because she wouldn't shut up. One of our friends looks just like Legolas so my me and my friends were singing this at the end of the lesson.

Her; SHUT UP!
Me; Well, we wanted to shout that at you throughout the entire lesson…
Friend;...but we're far too polite.

To which she had no comeback, except to go off in the corner shooting us dirty looks, muttering with her friend about how nerdy we are as we started on the Adventure Time theme tune.
Koschei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♠The Undertaker♠ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:03 am

The BadWolf wrote:Oh, good X3

How is everyone today?

I've been taking a Legend of Zelda backpack to school and so far only 2 people got it.

*le sigh*

I wish I didn't go to an all girls school ;n;

... Since when have you been a tomboy? You squee about kittens and glitter -3-
♠The Undertaker♠

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The BadWolf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:35 am

Koschei wrote:
Oh my god xD
So in my P.E group, there are some very annoying girls. They spend about ten minutes in the changing rooms either screaming or fiddling around with their hair, and completely opposed to anything they find weird. One of them seems to find it hilarious to behave like a seven year old in lessons, screaming and jumping on the apparatus when the teacher is speaking. Today was no exception, and she probably wasted about fifteen minutes of explaining time because she wouldn't shut up. One of our friends looks just like Legolas so my me and my friends were singing this at the end of the lesson.

Her; SHUT UP!

To which she had no comeback, except to go off in the corner shooting us dirty looks, muttering with her friend about how nerdy we are as we started on the Adventure Time theme tune.

That sounds like two girls in my form.... I shan't mention their names. They are so annoying. At least the girls in my form don't out rightly call me weird. Well, not very often....
───────𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴, 𝚂𝙾𝙽
xxxmarston || he/him || resident cowboy enthusiast || her <3
The BadWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:42 am

Koschei wrote:
Oh my god xD

Her; SHUT UP!

LOL! that sound awesome!!!!

lol me and my friends where playing tag on the way to french, just after I got my shoe back, cos one of my friends took it XD haha, well I tagged one of the girly girls who nearly killed everyone in a German hotel on a trip I was a part of, by lighting aerosols! She didn't even notice!
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tatsuya suou » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:52 am

The BadWolf wrote:
Koschei wrote:
Oh my god xD

Her; SHUT UP!

That sounds like two girls in my form.... I shan't mention their names. They are so annoying. At least the girls in my form don't out rightly call me weird. Well, not very often....

I am called weird every day
Possibly because a) I listen to Rock music
b) All I ever talk about is Sherlock/ Doctor Who
c) I'm a nerd ( seriously, a right comic book, top-of-the-class sort of nerd)
d) I correct grammar A LOT (ask Hannah)
e) I spend my entire lunch break in the art room
f) I have only one friend; none in my school
g) I spend every free minute I get taking photographs or sitting up trees
IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER
Mehergerer
「静けき夜 巷は眠る
彼の人はこの街すでに去りませど」
i love video games and languages and i'm not a cool dude
ENG/FR/日本語OK
arch nemesis
tatsuya suou