🐝 -Bug fanclub- 🐝

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: 🐝 -Bug fanclub- 🐝

Postby spruce_99 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:40 pm

ahirked wrote:
spruce_99 wrote:i am a very big fan of moths, so right now my favorite is the hummingbird hawk-moth! ( but the mayfly is also very pretty, especially its wings! ).

but whats your favorite? ( just asking if you do have one, its fine if you dont! )

officially crying because I didn't know those existed and now they're my second favourite insect :sob:
    it's so tiny and round thank you for sharing ;v;

my favourite is probably the british emerald moth! specifically the small emerald, because their colours are just so aesthetic and pretty. I also really like red soldier bugs and japanese emperor caterpillars - the latter look like little green cats imo :')

Wow those are all really cool! ( i am kind of impressed by how strong the colour of the small emerald is! )
₍ᐒ. Μ«.α’β‚Ž -( '' from my rotting body flowers shall grow and i am them and that is eternity ^^ '' )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Fri May 27, 2022 11:46 pm

MeowganMews wrote:Omg bugs can be SO cute!!! I love them so much! XD

Did you know that when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly/moth, it still has the memories from when it was a caterpillar?
And last year my family "adopted" some eggs (monarch butterfly eggs) from a very nice neighbor! One was called Milkweed, nut I forgot the other names... Anyways the person moved away, so we hope the people/person who live there now keep the garden! I legit think that was helping the butterfly population! I hope they remembered us from when they were caterpillars!
Ok ok okkkk, I'm done talking XD

Wow i didnt think insects could have that good memory! ( i hope they still do remember you! ) but what did they look like when they hatched? ( if you were there when it happened )
₍ᐒ. Μ«.α’β‚Ž -( '' from my rotting body flowers shall grow and i am them and that is eternity ^^ '' )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Fri May 27, 2022 11:50 pm

spruce_99 wrote:

Did you know that when a caterpillar turns into a butterfly/moth, it still has the memories from when it was a caterpillar?
And last year my family "adopted" some eggs (monarch butterfly eggs) from a very nice neighbor! One was called Milkweed, nut I forgot the other names... Anyways the person moved away, so we hope the people/person who live there now keep the garden! I legit think that was helping the butterfly population! I hope they remembered us from when they were caterpillars!

Wow i didnt think insects could have that good memory! ( i hope they still do remember you! ) but what did they look like when they hatched? ( if you were there when it happened )

I got to experience one hatching, and it looked pretty weird, but cool! The eggs were eaten soon after. (The caterpillars: Mmmmmmm my home= DELICIOUS!) Some of the egg dragged along it when it escaped, but not much! Oh, did I mention we couldn't find them for a few days because they were so small? XD And sorry I took awhile to respond, I'm watching YouTube lol
Image Image
β•”β€β€β€β€β€β•β€β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β•—
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
ducks and mΓ₯neskin are my
reasons for living
β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β•—β€β•”β€β€β€β€β€β•
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vent'anni » Sat May 28, 2022 12:10 am

MeowganMews wrote:
spruce_99 wrote:

I got to experience one hatching, and it looked pretty weird, but cool! The eggs were eaten soon after. (The caterpillars: Mmmmmmm my home= DELICIOUS!) Some of the egg dragged along it when it escaped, but not much! Oh, did I mention we couldn't find them for a few days because they were so small? XD And sorry I took awhile to respond, I'm watching YouTube lol

Edit: I gifted you (spruce) a spider just because <3
Image Image
β•”β€β€β€β€β€β•β€β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β•—
flooxii - she/they - I adore ducks
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
ducks and mΓ₯neskin are my
reasons for living
β•šβ€β€β€β€β€β•—β€β•”β€β€β€β€β€β•
vent'anni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:14 am

No its completly okay if it takes you to respond! ( dont feel pressured to do so! ) but it is pretty interesting that they eat what they grew from, but it is also pretty smart of nature to do that! ( but i am pretty jealous of you tho, it seems so cool to get to expirience something like that! )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Sat May 28, 2022 12:17 am

Edit: I gifted you (spruce) a spider just because <3

i saw it and, AATYSM!! it was my first spider too! :D :D
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Sat May 28, 2022 5:42 am

pill bugs also breathe through gills like isopods, and they also sometimes ( i hope ) eat their own poop- and they are also crustaceans, not bugs witch was kind of a suprise to me lol. (Β―β–ΏΒ―)
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Sun May 29, 2022 5:01 pm

heck yeah! mark for later

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Mon May 30, 2022 4:11 am

Does anyone know anything cool about bumblebees? ( bumblebees actually dont die if they sting you, and they can grow to about 1.5 and 2.5 cm big! )
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spruce_99 » Mon May 30, 2022 11:01 pm

Just a quick question- Are spiders npe insects, or are Arachnids diffierent from bugs? :?:
spruce_99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me