genshin impact club ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: genshin impact club ★

Postby il dottore. » Sun May 26, 2024 5:17 pm

username- il dottore.
nickname- ...carter (...i'm unoriginal...)
pronouns- he/him
fave character(s)- i think maybe dottore /s i also love arlecchino, neuvillette, scara, ajax, zhongli, ei, xiao, etc... i like all but diluc, really. (i'm sorry).
server (optional)- na! uid: 654557893; pls message me here if you want to add me in game tho! i get really anxious if i don't have a head's up!

at one point in the not so distant past, i was really against doing co-op, but i wouldn't mind having a friend or two to play with now. i'm slowly working on my anxiety with games. my characters don't have the best builds, but i'm happy to help with weekly bosses like the narwhal and arlecchino! i enjoy facing those two in particular. i also wouldn't mind having ppl help me farm artifacts for yelan, wrio, and lyney! i've been farming for ages and still haven't gotten decent sets for them. (so i moved on and am now farming for arlecchino. my luck has been even worse there, everything rolls into defense or hp for her set. two pyro dmg bonus goblets and they're both unusable on her.)

some side notes, i'm really bad at conversation. but i'm super happy to offer up mats whenever ppl need them! i can also offer a little advice here and there with the game and can help with bosses if you're lower ar!

my favorite region is sumeru! my favorite archon is probably furina. i'm really excited for natlan's archon quest! if i could sample any of the foods in the game, i'd probably go for 'pour la justice' or sabz meat stew. my favorite entities in the game are the aranara. and ofc with the news we have, i'm most excited to see dottore, columbina, and cappitano in the upcoming story. (:

gl to everyone on their next pulls! hopefully chlorinde and sigewinne wanters become havers!

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Carter. Adult. Trans.
He/Him. Aro. Omni.
AR58. NA. Neuvi/Arle Main.
Best Among Us player, NA /j

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

"I certainly have my own convictions.
They just don't fit your standards.
That's all."

"Observation is the first step of any experiment,
But observing the current world doesn't satisfy me.
It lacks an important dimension:
That of time."

il dottore.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me