⟡ the official flock of flox ⟡

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ⟡ the official flock of flox ⟡

Postby Kagome963 » Mon May 17, 2021 2:40 am

Thought I did this already, but mistakes happen.

Greetings everyone. My name is Kagome963, but feel free to call me Cuore or Pepperoni. I consider myself to be a Novice at RolePlaying seeing as I havent done any in years and so Im rusty.

Now enough about me and lets talk about my Flock.

I was lucky enough to not only get a few high value items during my first Flox Games, but I also found this lovely lady. Her name is Daiva and I like to think her character is based off Agent May from Agents Of SHIELD. I cant begin to express my joy over finding her and my gratefulness to the community for helping me grasp the game.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sat May 29, 2021 9:51 am

Hi everyone! I'm Saeli and joined the flox community in December during the Winter wonderland event where I was lucky enough to get my first flox Nova. I typically play a lot of video games and read for fun.

I've since gotten two more flox Turf and Eva. Eva currently is my most developed flox and I would be willing to sync her with another flox if anyone wished! She is going to be virtuous once I collect enough items as well.

Eva's Background can be found here. Due to life being extra busy right now I haven't had the chance to properly edit it and I wrote it for the myo event.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Sun May 30, 2021 11:22 am

Thought I did this, but must've been on an old one or something! Or maybe just on discord lol
Or at least I can't find it via search at any rate

Anyways hello all hope everyone's doing alright, and if not, hope it gets better soon~! ^u^
I've been around since pretty much the start, altho lurked for a good while, such is the life of a shy introvert haha.
Managed to get a floc (one of the DA usd floc) during that time period, but never really did anything community wise.
Now that they're back I'd love to be more active, but still pretty shy!
I do my best ;u;
I love a lot of various things, but esp fond of animals, games and writing.

My flox are all fleshed out pretty well but don't necessarily have it written down oops I'll give a quick rundown:
This guy was my first and is most certainly a free spirit; it's not surprising to find that they've shifted where they live or have wandered off somewhere. It's hard for them to think of anyone as their equal, let alone being better than them, and will push themselves just to prove they're better than all the rest.
Has a tendency to pick pockets, especially for the fun of it, and replacing with odd things.
If you ever find a random button, rock, shiny thing, etc in a pocket you might've encountered him.
They'll even leave money sometimes since they don't need much (only to take care of their pet) and end up with more than needed through mischief. Changes his name and gender pretty regularly.
Fiercely protective of their friends, although you wouldn't pin them as the type at first considering they seem to react pretty neutral/uncaring to what they're friends are up to generally, but if they need help, or are in danger etc they'll be there.

Elai I love to draw so much <3 Def becoming virtuous he deserves wings ;o;
He's a comfort character for me for sure, love drawing his sofffft colours <3 <3

Quincy is def corrupt, still working on him personality wise tho!

Haldir he's such a good bby, 50/50 chance of being corrupt or virtuous due to their backstory, click link to read more~

Bailey needs a hug haha <3
Read their form for more about them!
May or may not become corrupt ngl, depends on if they can conquer their fears or not...

Newest member! The baby of Quincy and Erza, has three other "siblings".
This lil one is friends with Bailey and is certainly more confident of the two.
Has a job as a flox mailman/bard/sender of news, keeps in touch with as many floc as possible and keeping them up to date on anything that concerns them, their friends, relatives, anything they want to know etc.
This is an important job as many floc love to be quite isolated from the world, or live in remote locations, and keeping up to date on the happenings is very hard to do in that situation. This is where Memu/Meemu (name pending) comes in, with some regular up to date news. They feel very important and like to wear a lil hat to go along with their little travel bag of provisions and such.
Their keyholder is a massive albatross that helps fly them around to where they need to go.
Likely to become virtuous.
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon May 31, 2021 2:00 pm

Hello!
I love seeing everyone post about their floc, I've been reading a lot of these introduction posts and it just shows how creative you all are! :3 Keep up the amazing character development and creativity because it is so amazing!!

Anyways now for my quick intro. I'm waffle02 and I've been part of the floc since the beginning, I have 1 v1 floc and 1 v2 floc that was from the original myo event. I've always loved the creative designs and world involved with this species and it made me so happy when I saw them return <3 <3
All my floc can be found on this post, though I plan to get them all uploaded to my toyhouse at some point. I'm not going to talk about all of them here but I will introduce a couple of them :3

This is Hassin. He is a fun floc who is obsessed with fungi! He is a chill floc who lives with his keyholder in the woods as his key was originally found by a biologist researching plants in the woods. They continually have arguments over whether plants or fungi are cooler, with Hassin usually winning.

This is my girl Aurelia, and she is quite mysterious. I'm still working on developing her keyholder, but I think I kinda want them to be a spy who Aurelia works with. Aurelia is generally very calm and composed, but has a dark side to her which comes out rarely.

Anyways that's all from me right now, happy to meet all of you and can't wait to see you all around!!
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:54 pm

@waffle02 your flox are all really lovely, you have a great collection!
      @Midnight Tails those flox are so cool and i love the lore you have for them!

i won my first floc from a game stream, say hi to lucid! i think they like to interview people about their dreams and transcribe them in a dream journal. very interested in the study of sleep and the unconscious mind.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:05 am

Replies wrote:
@zoocyte Congrats!! Lucid is very pretty and i like your concept for them!

@waffle02 Cool flox! :O

@MidnightTails I love your flox and the stories youve made for them!

Ello everyone, I am EXTREMELY awkward with introductions but i'll try my best.

I am the Fanatic of the Trash variety and while i may not have been into flox for as long as some of you (I didnt even know that CS was a thing back when v1 and v2 were going on :lol:) I love this species and its concepts!

The funny thing is i think i recognise the v1 animated Floc lines and have seen it in someones signature before and i could be making this up but i might have clicked on it and saw the inactive fox n key v2 thread before the comeback and v3, but i dont really remember and it could just be something im making up as ive stated before. It wasnt until more recently when i was back on CS for the halloween banner hunt that i found out about v3 and pretty much flox in general, and that why im posting here now!

Now thats enough going on about introducing myself, its time to introduce my first and currently only floc!

Meet Crysomeria!
I am still working on her a little but what i have so far personality wise is that she is an optimistic and kind soul who is determined to achieving their goals and has a connection to and intrest in the spirits around her! She can be a little forgetful and is sometimes terrible at certain things like following directions but she normally never lets it get in her way and is a little stubborn in accomplishing whatever she sets out to do sometimes making the situation worse in the progress if she doesnt ask for help.
She's probably gonna lean towards virtuous when i get the stuff to do Catharsis

Anyways, thats all i have for now, happy to meet all yall!

TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⟡ the official flock of flox ⟡

Postby kitty teeth » Sat Nov 06, 2021 5:39 am

If youre new, what's something youre looking forward to? what caught your eye?
    Honestly, I’ve seen those cute lil’ guys in people’s signatures for so long—I finally decided to try and join the community! This community seems so welcoming and sweet, so I’m so happy to join it. I haven’t gotten any flox yet; I’m super excited to win my first one!! ^^

responses

@zoocyte
    - Congrats on your first one! They definitely give off a “dreamy” look. I love the vibe you gave them. :)

@waffle02
    - Hassin is so funky looking! I love it!!
neurodivergent - adult
xxxKitty's Pound
kitty teeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lepid » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:52 am

Replies wrote:@Trashfan: Congrats on winning Crysomeria!!! I really love their name and I'm glad that they're your first flock, as they are gorgeous! c: <3
@zoocyte: I like that concept for Lucid ahhh!! Also congrats to you as well on owning your first Floc. ^^

Just popping in with some advertisement stuff don't mind me haha.

Looking for swaps on this Floc here Image

Also trading my key box for art or c$! qvq

Dm me if interested in the floc or items! Thank you.

Lepid - She/her & They/them - INFJ - Adult

Mainly here to lurk and adopt pets.

Credits: Wolfboy (th), palelibrarian (dA)
Lepid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:33 am

@zoocyte aaaa congratulations on getting lucid!! Their design is so so pretty, definitely one of the best I’ve seen. I love their character too! It fits so well! :D that was such a fun stream <333

eep hi everybody!! I wanted to pop in and say I’m looking to sync if anyone’s interested =D here’s all my beans, I’ll consider syncs with any, ic or ooc. Not all my floc are developed yet but if you wanna know more about someone just ask =D (I haven’t decided how to code their pages so my storage doesn’t have everyone’s info yet it’s just a huge wip 😂)
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad magic » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:21 am

Syncing!

Vision x Azrael