★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby deimido » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:06 pm

Hello everyone, since the FC has become more event and news-oriented recently, staff decided to create a seperate thread to host readopts!

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ THE STUD EVENT ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am

The gathering has started and the Clans have quickly fallen into their usual groups, sometimes drifting away to interact with new cats. As the Clans started to settle down and get ready for the leader announcements, a group of strange cats prowled into the dimly lit clearing. The Clans were startled and awed by the beautiful and handsome cats that surveyed them all closely. The strangers caught wind of the large gathering and have decided to make their way into the crowd to mingle. They don't seem interested in much more than a fling, with quite a few of the strangers having already disappeared into the night when the conversations shared became too serious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At every gathering, there will be a group of studs (male and female) for Clans to breed their cats with!

★ Each stud will have a maximum of 3 slots and each slot will be fcfs. You may get TWO breeding slots for the entire gathering. HOWEVER, you need to post for posts to get a second slot. If you sign up for more than two slots and don't meet the required amount of posts, you will be disqualified and your slots will open back up.

★ You must have a minimum of TWO gathering posts to be eligible to post for a breeding slot. (Unless otherwise stated in mod's stud post) For a second slot, you will need to post double what the stud's first slot requirement was in addition (i.e. if the first slot was 2, then you must now have 4 more posts to get a second slot -- 6 in total )

★ To enter for a slot, you will need to fill out the form included with each cat.

★ As usual, you will need to post in your next post that your cat is trying for kits with one of the studs. The queens will give birth in the normal amount of time. For Clans that stud with a female stud, you will receive the kittens three posts after you put in your post that your tom tried for kits with her. You will need to have a queen in your Clan to take care of the kits from a female stud.

★ If you want to breed a same-sex couple with one of the studs, you will need to state which cat in the couple will be bred.

★ NONE of the studs will be going to a Clan. After the gathering, they will be "retired" and may be used again at a later gathering.

★Each stud will have their own individual form.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ MANDARIN: STUD ONE ★

Postby Simonpet » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:04 am

This lovely creature perches precariously in a tree, just high enough that most cats wouldn't see her except out of the corner of their eyes. She seems intent on something, and only a few would notice the squirrel at the end of the branch. A leap, a chitter, and a rustle. Mandarin falls to the ground and brushes herself off, blushing. Well, it could be a worse introduction.

Name: Mandarin
Sex: Molly
Phenotype: longhaired cinnamon tortoiseshell Bengal tabby with low white and high wideband + high rofousing
Genotype: ll / blbl / XOXo / Dd / Aa / Mcmc / SpSp / Bmbm / Wsw

Slots
  1. open
  2. open
  3. open

Please fill out the form once you have four posts on the Gathering thread! Eight additional posts will be needed for a second slot.
Code: Select all
[b][u]THOSE SILLY SQUIRRELS[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred:[/b]
[b]Cat being bred's genotype (if known):[/b]
[b]Describe a time when your cat took a risk that didn't pay off:[/b]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ APOLLO AND ARTEMIS: STUDS TWO ★

Postby Ariento » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:07 am

Twin caracats enter the Gathering space, sizing up the Clan cats. The molly bears heavy scars and a missing tail tip, and as she enters the crowd her gaze falls to other cats that bear scars. The tom walks with an infectious confidence, and sparks up conversations wherever he goes. Their exotic looks draw stares from all around, and they seem to love the attention. How can your cat possibly impress one of them?

---

NAMES Apollo | Artemis
GENDERS Tom | Molly
PHENOTYPE F1 caracat | F1 caracat with scarring
GENOTYPE LL Bb1 XoY Dd AA McMc TaTa Cc ww TeTe FcFc | LL Bb1 XoXo Dd AA McMc TaTa Cc ww TeTe FcFc (carries cinnamon, dilute, and alibino; homozygous for tufted ears and caracat modifier)

---

Please fill out the form once you have five posts on the gathering thread! If this is your second studding, you'll need ten posts instead.
[b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
[b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
[b][u]APOLLO OR ARTEMIS?[/u][/b] (pick whichever one can make bio kits with your cat)
[b][u]CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b] (please include your cat's phenotype and genotype if you know them!)
[b][u]HOW DOES YOUR CAT IMPRESS THEM?[/u][/b]

---

SLOTS
1. Applefall -- MistyClan -- talonpaw
2. Ramurefrost -- ChessClan -- sharpiesandhamilton
3. Creamthistle -- SeaClan -- winter solstice.
Last edited by Ariento on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ RASPUTIN: STUD THREE ★

Postby eagle, » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am

Image c

he slips easily through the crowd, eyeing the clan cats with a sparkle of intrigue. whispers circulate the gathering as the cat continues to make his presence known. he's curious, that much is clear, and clever. he says gentle words and flicks his tail methodically, like he has a lot on his mind. then, at last, he pads forward and tips his chin. he's elegant and poised, perhaps a little too much so. "where do you come from?" he asks. his eyes are sharp, unblinking, inquisitive. "i've traveled far and wide. i've seen a lot, but never someone like you." and, above all else - he makes a cat feel special.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME rasputin
    GENDER amab
    PHENOTYPE longhaired chocolate sepia lynx point oriental with blue eyes; carrying dilute and classic
    GENOTYPE ll, bb, Dd, AA, Mcmc, cbcb, ww

you may fill out and post the following form after you have two posts for the gathering. four additional posts will be needed for a second slot.
    [i]ra ra rasputin! lover of the russian queen![/i]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT BEING BRED[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S DESCRIPTION/GENOTYPE[/u][/b]
    [b][u]I NEED NEW MUSIC SUGGESTIONS. GIVE ME A SONG TO LISTEN TO?[/u][/b]

SLOTS
    1. utensilspoke - venusclan - skarrred
    2. shellsong - sloughclan - bsktcase
Last edited by eagle, on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

• Elua : Stud

Postby jazz. » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:08 am

a large fluffy chimera catches your attention near the water's edge. she is covered in scars and nicks, missing a paw and some patches of fur. a fishing line seems to be caught around one leg, but your observations are halted as you see her staring at you with her non-blind eye. "hello," you greet her, still trying to figure out her mood.
    a crooked grin lifts her face, "howdy," her dialect was strange, "i'm a traveller, see? i'll tell you a story if you tell me one first."
    will you stay the night and hear her tales?

----------------------------

NAME Elua
    GENDER afab / molly
    PHENOTYPE
    mediumhaired blue classic tabby with polydactyl
    and
    mediumhaired cinnamon ticked tabby chimera
    GENOTYPE
    AA / BB / dd / Ll / mcmc / oo / PdPd / ww
    or
    AA / blbl / DD / Ll / TaTa / oo / ww

genotype used for this gathering will be determined by the first user to claim a breeding slot.

you can fill out and post the following form after you have four posts at the gathering.
    for your second breeding slot, you have to have eight posts at the gathering.
    [b]captain, my captain[i]![/i][/b]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S DESCRIPTION/GENOTYPE[/u][/b]
    [b][u]ELUA'S GENOTYPE[/u][/b]  AA / BB / dd / Ll / mcmc / oo / PdPd / ww
    [b][u]WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEA SHANTY?[/u][/b]
    [b][u]LINKS TO POSTS[/u][/b] [url=HERE]1[/url] . [url=HERE]2[/url] . [url=HERE]3[/url] . [url=HERE]4[/url]

SLOTS
    1. Toadskip - BearClan - inky.
    2. Nightwing - YangClan - broken*
    3. Boulderstrike - the Fallen - salvation.
Last edited by jazz. on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ DARWIN: STUD FIVE ★

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:09 am

x
    x

font image comes from the actual signature of Charles Darwin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the gathering cats start to go home, your clan is a little later than many of the others, and, slowly, the numbers die further and further down, until, eventually, you have to go home. And it's fine; you knew that would be what happened eventually.
    xxxxYet, still, you trail a little behind the rest of your party. It's just sad to have to leave already.
    xxxxThe other warriors aren't very far ahead, when, suddenly, a white molly comes out of the bushes beside you.
    xxxx"Hello, and what a mighty fine evening, and a beautiful moon."
    xxxxShe nods at whatever you say, engaging in small talk, and walking beside you. She's not in any way a hindrance to your travels; if anything, she walks a little faster than you. Quickly, you're at ease enough to not worry about where she came from.
    xxxxShe was just curious about where you're going; "You see, I've travelled around much of the world, by now, and I've found some wonderful creatures, and a very bizarre pattern to them. You know if you're really good at digging, you can find the remains of creatures buried in rocks very deep down? It's truly remarkable. You can find some marvellous things even without having to dig. For instance, if you look very carefully, you'll see that different finches have different types of beak, and some types of beak are better at eating certain types of food. I think the finches that are better at eating particular foods are able to find more to eat, and have more energy to have more children, and therefore will have more, and so when the children are born, more of them will have that type of beak, increasing the proportion of the population with that trait, until, eventually, the whole population - who are eating that resource - gain the trait! It's a quite elegant idea, I think."
    xxxxShe seems very proud of her explanation, but, even more so than that, extremely excited to talk about it. It's a little hard to follow as a first time it's all explained, but she's so happy talking about it that you're happy just to hear the explanation (and accept you'll need to ask for a few things to be clarified later).
    xxxx"In fact, I think, that if you go back far enough everything would end up being related! You see, cats are a lot more similar to things like foxes or dogs than we are to frogs or, say, finches, so I think you need to go back less far in time to get to something that is similar to both foxes and dogs and cats. I'm not entirely sure how things get passed on to offspring but I've nicknamed the process "genetics" for now. Sometimes, I think the genes get passed down a little wrong; they get confused, you know? Mutated. And then the child comes out a bit different from what their parents should be able to produce. So normally children have random traits between their parents, but sometimes they'll have something new and different. Sometimes there won't be an observable difference, sometimes it will be something bad, and sometimes it will be marvellous. I really think that worms are a product of negative mutations; why else would they be little snakes with no eyes and no scales?"
    xxxxShe's... making a little more sense. You're not entirely sure how this is all relevant to your encounter, but the enthusiasm for this theory really is infectious.
    xxxx"I think if you go back far enough everything has to be descended from one thing, and it's just descent with modification that produced everything else. I think if you had one cat who had a lot of mutations, then you could very quickly end up with descendants who were as varied as the finches I've been watching!"
    xxxxShe looks down and away, suddenly aware of the extreme level of her excitement.
    xxxx"I'd quite like some help recording information on this. My previous assistant, Syms, retired recently, so I need to find some new assistants who can help me acquire data on the topic, so I can help to prove my theory correct. Would you mind that terribly?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of Darwin's kits will be white, but there's no way to predict what her grandkits will look like! Well... There is; half of them will be white. There's no other way to predict it, though!

Name: Darwin
    Phenotype: Mediumhair white molly with blue eyes and a bobbed tail
    Genotype: Ll / ? / WdWd / Bt?

Please fill out this form once you have four or more posts on the gathering thread. You need eight more posts to breed her with your second slot.

[u]The Descent of Clan by Cham's Darwin[/u]
    [b]Your cat's genotype:[/b]
    [b]Give me a link to a strange plant or animal's picture or a strange animal adaptation![/b] (IT MUST BE FREE TO USE IF YOU PICK A PICTURE)

Slots:
    1) Snakefur from Cloverclan (x)
    2) Cyanstar from Quickclan (x)
    3) Embershadow from Tidalclan (x)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ DICKENS: STUD SIX ★

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:12 am

x
    x

font image is derived from the actual signature of Charles Dickens
    Quote is from A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

xxxx"You know, one of my best received recitations is Olipurr, a story about a cat who grew up in the most dreadful conditions among humans, was sold unsuccessfully to one who lived in a human cemetery, and eventually made friends, and a better life, with Artfur Dodger and a group of town rogues. I think you'd find it quite wonderful, and I'm hardly one to brag, but I'm quite proud of it myself. I've been working on a new piece recently, and I'd greatly appreciate some feedback on how it's going; it's only the first section of course, so I hardly expect a full review - nothing of the sort! Whatever can be provided by such a lovely lady would be just perfect."
    xxxxYou give him a blank stare. At that speed - and saying humans so often - what's a human?! - you're not entirely sure what he said for most of that. He's not a bad looking tom, if a little plain, and he holds himself with a sort of genuine charm about him; it's clear he does mean his compliment sincerely. You're not even sure where he came from! He just jumped out straight in front of you from nowhere!
    xxxxYou decide to just nod and hope that's the right answer.
    xxxx"Very good." He sits, and wraps his tail around himself, clearing his throat, and getting ready to start his story. You're still not sure what to do, and about to ask what he's doing, when he starts speaking again. You can't leave now!
    xxxx"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only."
    xxxxYou're not sure what in Starclan this tom is on about.
    xxxxYou're also not sure that someone who declared himself to be so proud of their stories within the first minute of meeting you should really be making a habit of making sentences that long; you're not entirely convinced that anyone talks like that, ever, not even in their head, and you should really know about that, because you already have plenty of exposure to how all the members of your clan, and all the members of all these other clans here speak, and absolutely none of them use sentences that are anywhere near that long without any form of fullstop, or exclamation mark, or at least a question mark ever - not even in speech; really, it comes off as quite unprofessional, and if you were going to write a story to rival his stories then you'd learn from the lesson of how unnatural and stilted it sounded to have a sentence that long and entirely avoid it wherever possible; no run on sentences for you, no sirree!
    xxxxThe story seems to take forever. Perhaps by the time he's finished speaking, you'll have come up with a suitable story to exchange in return.
    xxxxOr perhaps not.
    xxxxHe's stopped, and stares at you excitedly, amber eyes shining like the sun.
    xxxxYou can't help thinking that the markings around his jaw look rather like the strange long hair that some male two-legs develop in the same area. It rather suits him
    xxxx"What's your favour on my tale?"
    xxxxYou stumble for words, vaguely complimenting him. He seems to take it well.
    xxxx"Will you reciprocate with another? A major part of a lot of my stories is the disparity between how those cats who have the misfortune to be held captive by humans and those who are so blessed to be born wild cats get to be treated throughout their lives. I do think the fairest thing would be for everyone to just be a lot better at dividing things out equally, and providing suitable help to those who only have very little for themselves. It's simple, really. But I would appreciate having the voices of clan cats to weigh in on the issue and I do think it would be marvellous to hear what opinions and themes on my campaigning you might have to add."
    xxxxYou're really not sure what he's getting at. Maybe the best thing to do is to change the subject. What was that story you were coming up with earlier?

Dickens has a bit of weirdness going on with his genetics. He's more likely to pass more interesting genes onto less interesting looking partners, and more likely to pass less interesting genes onto more interesting looking partners. This is purely based on the rolls that I am doing, not on what the genes actually are.

Name: Dickens
    Phenotype: Shorhair black silver ticked tabby with low white, curled ears, and amber eyes.
    Genotype: Ll/Aa/Bb/Ii/oY/mcmc/Tata/Spsp/Ccs/Wsw/Cuc

Please fill out this form once you have two or more posts on the gathering thread. You need four more posts to breed him with your second slot.

[u]A Tail of Two Kitties by Cham's Dickens[/u]
    [b]Your cat's genotype:[/b]
    [b]Give me a cat pun on a piece of litterature:[/b] (Eg The Great Catsby, 1980-claw)

Slots:
    1) Duckglow from Marshclan (x)
    2) Mistbird from Bearclan (x)
    3) Willowpool from Irisclan (x)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ LICORICE: STUD SEVEN ★

Postby ponz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:47 am

Image c

Licorice pads into the clearing with a lazy yawn, their tail curling and uncurling itself with every step. There's something regal about the way they walk, down to the dainty way they settle onto their haunches to relax, but Licorice pays no mind to the whispers of the clan cats at the Gathering. Through half-lidded eyes, they track the movements of every new cat that looks their way, but not one of them seems to hold their attention for long. You decide to approach.

"You're the first one brave enough to come talk to me," they muse, still staring right at you with those slitted, glassy eyes. You meet their gaze unflinchingly, but make no move to respond. This seems to bore Licorice just a bit. They sigh dramatically and flop over onto their side, waving one paw lazily in the air."Go on. Say what's on your mind, I don't have all day."

NAME Licorice
    GENDER nonbinary (afab)
    PHENOTYPE shorthaired black-based Toyger with green eyes
    GENOTYPE LL, Bbl, AA, Dd, Mcmc, Bmbm, ww

You can fill out this form after you have made four gathering posts! For your second slot, you will need eight more posts.

[u][i]a twizzler a day keeps the doctor away... right?[/i][/u]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S PHENO AND/OR GENO?[/u][/b]
    [b][u]WHAT WILL YOUR CAT DO TO KEEP LICORICE ENGAGED?[/u][/b]

SLOTS
    1. Sapphire (TwistedClan)
    2. Hazefrost (VagaryClan)
    3. open!
Last edited by ponz on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ LAUREL: STUD EIGHT★

Postby inky. » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:16 pm

~ Laurel ~

laurel is a curious sort. she moves daintily around the edge of the clearing, careful not to show herself. she bumps into a cat.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry I didn't see you there." she flattens her ears in embarrassment as she sees the cat look her up and down "I know I look funny, but please don't make comments about my fur...or lack of it! What? You-You think it's pretty?" She blushes "Well then, why don't we walk around, just the two of us?"

NAME Laurel
    GENDER AFAB
    PHENOTYPE hairless chocolate classic tabby she-cat with medium white and heterochromia
    GENOTYPE Ll / bb / Aa / hrhr / mcmc / Wsw

You can fill out this form after you have made three gathering posts! For your second slot, you will need six.

[u][i]nae kid lady[/i][/u]
    [b][u]USERNAME[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CLAN[/u][/b]
    [b][u]CAT'S PHENO AND/OR GENO?[/u][/b]
    [b][u]HOW WILL YOUR TOM FLATTER THIS LOVELY LADY?[/u][/b]

SLOTS
    1. tigerblaze / marshclan
    2. englishmuffin / cocoaclan
    3. palehorse / hexclan
Last edited by inky. on Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me