★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:54 am

Here are all the end times for the Halloween event kitties so far!

Kat's Trick-or-Treat: 7 PM CDT
      Loki's Werecat: 4M EST
      Hazil's Great Pumpkin: 9PM PDT
      Ame's Voodoo Cat: 1930 MST
      Mochi's Mothbaby: 8PM CDT
      Cham's Frakenstein: 12 CS time
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦇 Trick or Treat Family 🦇

Postby Katrione » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:52 pm

As the night closes on Halloween, the big-eared queen starts to kit. For the first time in moons, the queen is neither lucky or unlucky. Everything is perfectly normal. Happily, she curled her tail around her precious six kits. The diverse litter was sleeping peacefully, tucked into the queen's belly.

Nothing can ruin this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh!! What a big litter! NO wonder the queen had so many troubles during her pregnancy!!
      The winners of the Trick or Treat Family will be announced tomorrow! Individual refs will be DM'd to the winner!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Voodoo Curse -Winner

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:21 am

Voodoo Curse
Long ago this kitty made a pact with "the other side" that allowed them to bring back what was taken from the innocent and untouched. Their powers allow them to save one still born and returns their life. They must be present during the birth though and they can only be present to two litters a moon.

Because of the light bugs that surround this kitty they increase the chance of finding apprentices while on border patrols. However, also do to the light bugs they can't catch prey to well and when sent on a hunting patrol they cut the amount of prey caught in half.

**If one of their kits inherit these powers they do not get the saving still born power. They do get light bugs and the increase apprentice and bad hunting traits.
x

With the many entries I have received I have read so much about this cat. Everyone did an amazing job and in the end it was very hard for me to judge! I slowly narrowed it down to a handful though and took an extra night to go over them once again. Without further ado, the winner for this babe is here. I will be the first to say congrats!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🦇 Trick or Treat Family 🦇

Postby Katrione » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:03 am

This queen, other than her red eyes, long teeth and huge ears, looks like any other queen. Well, the odd thing about her is the kits she carries inside her belly. Since falling pregnant, the queen has become very lucky on some days while being very unlucky on other days.

The Trick or Treat kits will give the clan a trick or a treat to the Clan when they are all together. When apart, they will give any patrol they are on an increase in finding prey and herbs, mother included

To win this cat you must complete 2 prompts and PM it to me for me to judge either here or on Discord. If you want to answer all the prompts and add extras, that's definitely allowed! Mother and kittens must be kept together, they can't be separated. The winner will be announced and the kittens will be revealed on October 31st.

1. Write about one of the queen's many unlucky moments during her pregnancy - two paragraphs minimum
      2. Draw the queen with her possible mate - fully colored, background not required
      3. Draw/write what you predict the kits will look like - fully colored, only cat required (art)
      4. Predict how many kittens there will be - give them names, gender and a brief personality (name the queen and give her a personality as well)

--------------

The winner of the Trick or Treat Family is LyttleKytten! I read through all of the entries so many times and I absolutely loved all of them. I had another mod look at the entries, names excluded, and she voted for this one as well!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Frankenstein's Cat - Winner

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:13 am

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

i
xxxxxxxxxxxFrankenstein's Catxxxxxxxxxxx

This tom cat is wearing a costume for Halloween! Beneath his lab goggles and lab coat, specifically picked to be the best for mad science, he's a longhair lynx point with very unique genes.
He was involved in genetic research, where he - or one of his ancestors, if you choose- was spliced with jellyfish DNA. The gene that was spliced means that the lighter fur on his body glows green in the dark. This gene is dominant meaning there is a 50% chance for any of his kits to inherit the jellyfish gene for appearance. The glow will show on tabby, albino, point or white-spotted kits, so a cat not appearing to have the gene does not mean they don't have it. If they do inherit the gene, include a link here when they try for kits so your mod can know
how the inheritance works!
This unearthly glow gives this cat certain powers. He enormously reduces the prey caught by his patrol when hunting. On the other side, his glow is very interesting to young cats and he is slightly more likely to come across apprentices when sent on border patrols. The glow also helps cats see better around them on patrol, meaning that when patrols encounter predators cats are less likely to be killed or face major injuries if he's sent with them.
When the powers are passed on to kits, they will not necessarily be passed alongside the unique colourations.

This was a challenge to judge! I ended up roping in two other staff members, and still coming up to a tie, so eventually I had to let the dice decide!
There were only a few entries, but this was a very tight contest and I could very happily do runner up cats if I didn't think it might be unfair on other cats' runners-up.
Here's our winner! Congratulations to them, and thank you for your wonderful entries!

Our second piece of news is finally revealing his appearance! Here he is in all his beautiful jellyfish glory, having
got out of his halloween costume for the first time this month:
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:16 am

Dinolil1 wrote:
Ooooh...What goes bump in the night?

These ladies! They're an odd pair and they love telling spoooooky stories to whoever will listen to them. Curiously enough, they seem to tell those stories as though they were true, as though they were simple daily occurrences for the pair of them. Some cats have sworn up and down to have seen them talking to spirits in strange languages while others claim that the ghost-like markings on their pelt move around and writhe, sneering at them with a multitude of outrageously rude faces.

Although sisters, the pair of them couldn't be more different - The first is far more cheerful and friendly, and is more likely to find kits and prey. However, she is naive and is far more at risk of encountering a predator on patrol and if sent on herb patrol, will only ever bring back poisonous herbs. The second is more grim and sombre, and is more likely to scare off other cats rather than find any and she cannot hunt nor gather herbs. However, despite her blindness, she is a fierce fighter and reduces the likelihood of encountering danger while on patrol. Furthermore, she has the mystical ability to restore one cat to life (as long as they did not perish from old-age) every 20 posts.

The Winners are: CatMagics with the 1st sister and Cham with the 2nd sister!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ THE GREAT GINGER ★ Halloween Raffle Winner

Postby hazilnut » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:55 pm

🎃 IT'S THE GREAT GINGER, CHARLIE BROWN!!!

I had such a lovely time reading the little beliefs everyone wrote for this fellow!
Without further ado, I'm here to announce the winner as decided by random.org
Please take care of Nectarinebat, birdercrow!
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ - cac fanclub v4.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:32 am

hello everyone! i am hoping to get into reading more clans, ⠀and i would love
      to hear some recommendations, whether they are your own clans or somebody
      else! tell me a little bit about the clan and maybe the current plotline
────────────────────
queer,  she/they, canada

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:37 am

(I've assumed you've read mine?)
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ★ ] mothbaby – halloween event cat WINNER

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:21 am

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

looks like this young kittypet wants to join in on the halloween fun!
    they've wandered too far from home, it seems. their wheelchair can only
    carry them so far, and it appears that they've stopped in your clan! they
    reveal that they have the ability to attract kits & repel predators on all
    patrols they go on
    , due to their friendly demeanor and loud crashes they
    occasionally cause. however, they are terrible at hunting because of the
    noise their wheelchair makes & their moth wings, and will subtract 1
    piece of prey if you happen to accidentally let them go hunting.

apologies for the wait!! congratulations to the winner, and take good care
    of this precious moth child for me, will you? <3
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███