★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:58 pm

does your clan have any leaf-fall traditions?: SeaClan: not anything that is seen so far, but you will see one day *winkwonk*
      CloudClan: atm? No, but Darkcrow and the other former OwlClan cats are going to influence traditions (along with StarClan and the other clans by the sea) soon.
      IceClan: none yet, but soon(tm)
      does your clan have any traditional stories? what's a spooky story your clan would tell?: too many to tell as in "traditional stories", mostly by Darkcrow of CloudClan, or by Leafwhisker of SeaClan. Not so much in IceClan right now, sadly. Spooky tales? Not for CloudClan or IceClan, but in SeaClan, kits are scared into listening to their parents by being told of the terrifying story of Stormfang, who tried to kill Leafwhisker (Leafstar back then) and ruin the good name of their Clan.
      do your cats believe in anything supernatural?: The three clans belive in StarClan, but there will be other things introduved later on *winkwonk* (now that the three clans are on CaC I can finally implement many of my SwaClanverse things onto these :3)
      what's the spookiest place in your clan's territory?: SeaClan/IceClan: The Pine Grove. I mean, crows hell-bent on killing cats as revenge for something their ancestors did a very long time ago used to live here - oulh wait, IceClan was responsible for it, and now they are back? *wiggles eyebrows*
      CloudClan: not so much "spooky" as it is dangerous - their northern clan boundary is the cliff's edge. Said cliff is exactly where CloudClan cats live - due to the nature of their territory, the cats are first taught to be quick on their paws. You won't be surprised to find this Clan having many cats named -foot in the future.
      which cat tells the most stories in your clan?: IceClan: none for now
      SeaClan: Arrowthroat and Fernthroat. Mostly Arrow, but Fern learned from Arrow. Arrow used to stutter as a kit, but his mentor, Claypool, helped him get over it by having him recite stories over and over again - mostly stories of Claypool's homeland, Siberia.
      what cat from another clan would you like to hear a story about?: Adoniscloud (GustClan) :3
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:24 pm

BearClan Adoption

Have you always wanted an emotionally scarred cat, but never wanted to hurt them yourself? Well never fear, inky is here with some BearClan adopts! These cats were separated from the rest of the clan and are looking for some nice (hopefully fluff-filled) homes! Just follow the rules, state the cat and clan, and bam! You have a new baby!

Rules:

- 1 cat per clan!
- I would prefer no renames, but if necessary I won’t object to it!
- I would also prefer that they remember their time in BearClan. They don’t have to talk about it/it doesn’t have to be a plot point, just have the memories
- code word is ‘gucci’
- you can only increase the ages. 5 moons at the most
- no biological gender swaps please!
- I believe all of the images are ftu, but you might want to find a different picture or transfer them to lines!
- if you have any questions on personalities or histories, dont be afraid to contact me via pm on CS or discord ^^

Ok. Now on to the selection!

wolfthorn, 67m, ♂ - eagle

rookfang, 38m, ♂ - kazin

darkmask, 31m, ♂ - deimos

blaze, 51m, ♂ - lyttlekytten
Last edited by inky. on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:27 pm

could i take darkmask for my site clan (rootclan!) i just think he looks very gucci
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:28 pm

I would love gucci Rookfang for Chaosclan :o I'd be recoloring him on the lines!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:28 pm

Both accepted!
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:33 pm

can i has,, mr gucci blaze for vagaryclan

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Yours! Thanks for adopting :D
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:32 pm

does your clan have any leaf-fall traditions?:

- GoldClan does not experience leaf-fall, being in a desert
- DrownedClan is set in limbo, and thus only have memories of leaf-fall to go by
- MoorClan, on the other hand, uses leaf-fall as a time of gathering and hunting. Prey and herbs are scarce, and thus MoorClan focuses on taking the last dregs of prey and herbs from the forest before it is too late. Younger cats may play a variation of hide and seek, where they stalk around territory trying to avoid the designated 'lady winter' cat, while kits enjoy jumping and playing in the leaf-piles that elders may create.

does your clan have any traditional stories? what's a spooky story your clan would tell?:

- GoldClan tells stories of plagues and famines and beasts, and the most infamous of their stories is the tale of the white lions. Years ago, a cat made a pact with a pride of lions, promising to bring them to a land of great riches in return for a share of their kills. The pact was broken when the cat attempted to control them, steadily growing more and more powerful as the lions listened to their haunting stories and prophecies. One day, the cat led the lions into a disease-filled village - A place struck by wrath and madness. While the cat was able to sneak away with their food, the lions were caught and it is said they were so scared, their pelts turned white. To this day, the white lions stalk the land at night, hungry and sick and deranged.

- DrownedClan is a mix of different cats from different clans, and thus would not tell any particular scary story. One thing they agree on is that in the land of limbo, there is a strange black and ginger cat with flashing green eyes - She melts out of the shadow and brings the scorn of Greenleaf upon them wherever she looks. Some say she was scored out of heaven by a white cat, others say she was rightfully chased away by the throes of leaf-bare. The strange cat is rumoured to make any cat she speaks to fall asleep, and can read the minds of others. A peculiar figure. Somehow familiar, but somehow not.

- MoorClan's entire story is a scary story according to the older members. However, a classic scary story they sometimes tell is the tale of the voices in the forest - They claim the whispers and cries are the spirits of evil cats, cursed to wander the earth forever. Ice forms under their paws and the wind bites at the backs of their heads. However, sometimes the stars can be cruel, and they claim some of those whispers and cries are lost kittens or apprentices that wandered away from their mothers or mentors. They wander in the same state as the evil voices, and it is so difficult to know which is which.

do your cats believe in anything supernatural?:

- DrownedClan believes in StarClan, but they also believe in ghosts and suchlike, much the same with MoorClan
- GoldClan does not believe in StarClan, but they believe in ghosts and prophets.

what's the spookiest place in your clan's territory?:

- For GoldClan, it is the ruins; They are dark and they are cold, and some swear that when they speak, the echo speaks back
- For DrownedClan and MoorClan, it is pretty much their whole territory

which cat tells the most stories in your clan?:

- In GoldClan, that is Oryxthroat
- In DrownedClan, that is Cuckoofoot
- In MoorClan, that is Aspenthroat

what cat from another clan would you like to hear a story about?: MOOSETRACKS MOOSETRACKS MOOSETRACKS
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:46 am

Kwamiclan not yet,
Hearthclan no xP
does your clan have any traditional stories? what's a spooky story your clan would tell?:
Ragingsoul (Kwami) will tell kits about the original Kwamiclan, and how it was destroyed, only to be rebuilt.
Maplestar (Hearthclan) likes to tell cats about how the clan was formed
Kwamiclan believes that stars represent souls trapped on earth, each star is a light guiding a different soul home.
Hearthclan believes in three sets of ancestors, one is Starclan, one is the dead kittypets, and one is the dead rouges and loners. Though if they ever met a tribe, or a cat who believed in something else, it'd probably be sucked into their group belief. They're not very superstitious, but they like thinking that there are cats up there watching over them.
Hmmm...Neither clan really has a spooky place XP
In Kwamiclan probably Dapplewish
Hearthclan's is likely Maplestar
what cat from another clan would you like to hear a story about?:
Hmmmmmmmmm.....
i have trouble keeping up with clans rip so no one rn
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 am

i'm glad y'all are enjoying the questions! here are my answers to them for funsies ;3

badgerstar of groveclan 100% endorses playing in the leaves during leaf-fall, even if they're scarce because groveclan has a mostly coniferous territory! leaf-fall is also the anniversary of groveclan's founding. there are no formal traditions, but it's always a time for reflection!
      northernclan is too young to have any formal leaf-fall traditions, except for poppywish going into bass-boosted panic mode over having enough herbs for leafbare because northernclan is.... prone to trouble.

grove and northern are both comprised of cats from a lot of different places and all things considered their cultures are relatively new, so there's not so many 'traditional' stories, but it is tradition during leafbare snowstorms especially to tell stories from your past clan, or stories that your parents told you when you were younger. groveclan's lionheart and roseclaw grew up in a much more brutal clan than groveclan and they have a plethora of scary stories, although most of them are topical to their old clan's territory (they could probably scare some quickclan cats with them though!) most of northernclan have scary stories from their past, because i like torturing them and their lives are a mess but the queens minkfur and rivermask aren't particularly shy about busting out cautionary tales in order to teach their kits not to be dummies.

i don't count starclan as 'supernatural' because that's more of their accepted religion. most of the cats in my clans don't have particularly supernatural beliefs, although in the world of northernclan there exists factions that guard runestones and most cats believe that the runestones do actually have the power to inflict their value upon those who possess them. bearears specifically also holds a supernatural belief in the separation of the body and the soul and the need to protect your true soul from others lest they curse you/try to destroy your soul.

in groveclan it's absolutely the eastern fields at night. the area is completely open and quiet, and the only landmark is one dead tree. most groveclan cats don't like going there because of the memory of the kingdom of shattered bones being on the border, a clan responsible for the first death in groveclan, the murder of badgerstar's daughter, twilightkit. the area has a lot of bad memories, and even though that was a long time ago and a different clan lives there now, traditionally groveclan cats won't go there alone at all.
      in northernclan there are plenty of spooky places, as a lot of the territory is very rocky and craggy and there's a high risk of falling or being injured in most places, but a lot of cats don't really like the limestone cliffs, especially at night because they reflect ghostly white in the moonlight, and in the north of the territory you can sometimes hear wolves howling although no wolf has ever been sighted in northernclan.

in groveclan it's either goldleaf or roseclaw; roseclaw took up the tradition of storytelling once he lost his older brother, russetwing in his previous clan, who had always entertained the siblings by telling stories. roseclaw also likes to embarrass his little sister, lionheart, by reminding the clan of what she was like as a younger cat so that everyone knows they can't blame her kits' trouble making on their father's genes alone.
      in northernclan, the cat who told the most stories was bearears, but readers know why that's changed ;3. now, the queens rotate through telling stories to their kits while in the nursery, but minkfur and rivermask like to swap traditional stories from their old clans and then argue about whose version is right.

what cat from another clan would you like to hear a story about?:
      personally everyone knows i adore quickclan and highgarden, but i also really want to hear more about cats from bearclan too! maybe a story about badgergaze, or someone telling a story/memory of a deceased cat. otherwise i would also really like to know who readopted dante from the kingdom of shattered bones and what he's been up to these days!
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me