Fire Emblem: Fates fanclub! {open and accepting!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Fire Emblem: Fates fanclub! {open and accepting!}

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 pm

Guys
I just met Forrest like 5 minutes ago
I'm so tired rn
I can't even
I thought the S-Rank feedback meant there was a gay ship for girls
but noooooo
goodness
I loved his parents' conversations
why
Azura's hair just doesn't fit him
ggfghfrtgh
you did well, Jonghyun.
Rest in peace angel <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tapestry » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:46 pm

@hoshido - honestly oboro's hair color doesn't look good on a lot of this kids in my opinion, not quite sure what's off about it. subaki's kid caeldori is actually a pretty cute kid. i don't care for sophie that much but she's okay i guess. i never used her in battle, but i find the dynamic between her and her horse amusing.
and yes, i 100% think that archers were buffed. it seems like they made better bows for them as well?

@filtered sun - i think there's a gay ship for girls in hayato's daughter rhajat. forrest seems like such a sweetheart. somehow i have trouble imagining him with azura's hair, his canon blonde seems to suit him the best.
tapestry ✿ any pronouns ✿ isfj.
I believe in second chances,
and that’s why I believe in you

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:59 am

ok um, what are your thoughts on asugi. it seems nintendo pasted another gaius onto new lineart and called it a new character

yeah rhajat is the only bi female, i think niles was the male one? im not quite sure though.

my forrest ended up wiith blonde hair ee
    but everytime i look at him he reminds me of maribelle?
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tapestry » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:11 am

yeah, i'm not super fond of asugi. i understand what they were going for with all the awakening-based characters, but it wasn't executed that well. they came off as odd copies as opposed to nice little homages to a previous game. especially paired with the fact that laslow, selena, and odin are probably going to be very confused when meeting them... it's just a weird dynamic. that being said, their hearts were in the right place and i'm not necessarily opposed to the awakening-based characters, i just find it a little bit strange.

yep, niles is the male one.

and you're right. now that i look at him again the pink and blonde is a very maribelle look, i never noticed that before.

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:17 am

Yeah, yeah, see, I knew there was an S-Rank between two girls somewhere and I thought that was the one. I had seen Forrest previously and I totally agree that he looks like Maribelle. He looks seriously weird with Azura's hair.

....I was considering marrying Niles because (no offense) I JUST CAN'T STAND ANY OF THE GIRLS IN NOHR HHHHHH
I think I'm marrying Mozu now tho.
you did well, Jonghyun.
Rest in peace angel <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:39 am

I feel that I have a very unpopular opinion on Forrest, but based on his appearance alone since I haven't gotten him in my Nohr runthrough, I don't find him all that cute. Maybe it is because whenever I see him I think of Maribelle who I wasn't entirely fond of in Awakening, but I really just don't think he's cute at all. Maybe he's personality will grow on me once I get him, but who knows.

Also I have no clue why but I really like Mitama. I feel like I could relate to her a lot with want to sleep all the time and be a bit lazy

So I'm at the point in my Conquest runthrough where I don't know who I want to marry who. The only one that's set in stone is Laslow and Selena because I had them paired in my most extensive runthrough of Awakening and they were literally a power couple. Other than that though, I can't decide who I'm marrying my Female avatar to or any other characters. I'm thinking maybe marrying Odin or Keaton, but I'm not sure yet
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby majima » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:52 am

@Ploegy
    Well, i married Xander, Leo and Niles in my playthroughs but it depends if you want kana to have certain skills or just a husbando in general

i chose a male avatar and im marrying niles bc i forgot he was bi and i was going to marry selena
    tbh i dont like mozu, in Hoshido you can train her but i dont see the point, and in Nohr there's almost no way to train her.

i just feel like Asugi was too similar to Gaius. With the awakening children thats ok. But i dont like Rhajat, at all.
majima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby нana ѕong » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:38 pm

username;; ♫Mᴇɢᴜʀɪɴᴇ Lᴜᴋᴀ♫
nickname;; Luka
favorite character;; ... Ugh.... Hinoka probably.... Or Camilla
least favorite character;; King Garon
favorite ship;; Um...Um... Probably my Avatar and Silas xD
least favorite ship;; I wasnt overly impressed with the bonding things ^^" so... Sakura and Azama though they aren't married quite yet
hosido or nohr?;; Hoshido

Sorry xD I started with the "Easier" game... But I'm loving it <3 on chapter...23 of Birthright so i'd rather not receive any spoilers from either games please ^-^
нana ѕong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Welcome welcome! c:

......Hoshido?
Do you think Takumi will forgive me?
Ever?
I hurt
hnng
you did well, Jonghyun.
Rest in peace angel <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tapestry » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:22 am

@luka - welcome to the club! sounds like you're having fun, i wish you luck on those later chapters.

@ploegy - i'd say you should pick whoever strikes you that playthrough, you can always play the game again and marry someone else later.

@hoshido - i love mozu as a character, but she is pretty weak to start out. if you bought the second path from the in-game menu you can use path bonuses to make her a dread fighter, she's pretty good as one when paired with her fast stat growth.

tapestry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me