★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:27 pm

I already know I'm not winning this cat because yall are much better at thanking people than I will ever be haha.

So. *takes deep breath*

I LOVE ANY AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ON CAC.

*takes leave*
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:48 pm

So...

I'm pretty darn new and overall it's very similar to bed time's experience with the mods being very understanding.

@katrione thank you so much for everything and for being there since day one. (If I remember correctly, you were my mod for my first clan) You've been great with everything and I hope CAC thrives.

@eagle and @noctem such creativity thrives in you both! Keep it up! I think that your clans / kingdoms / empires are very well thought through.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:05 pm

It's hard to believe that Create a Clan is already three years old. I remember being bored and going onto the forum games in November 2016, and I found the very first version. It was only 5 pages in, I spent hours coming up with Echoclan, my first clan that I still write for today. I was only playing for a week when Kaden posted that she wasn't able to take care of the game for a while due to her personal life, and I messaged her about wanting to help out. Man, what a journey that message took me on. It might sound stupid, but that message seriously changed my life and made it better. I was going through a really bad mental stage at that point, and having something like this helped me so much, more than anyone could ever know. Slowly, the game populated with people who would end up being the most amazing friends I have ever had. While I would probably go over the allowed word limit trying to shout out every single person here, I want you all to know that I love every single one of you, even though some of you drive me crazy sometimes :lol:

kaden: i am the most thankful to you, i don't know if you'd ever read this but i want you to know that in case you ever come across this message. you allowed me to help you flourish the community you started all of those years ago, and i'm so happy you did. i really hope you're proud of the community you started!

krazykitty00: you are no longer here either, but you're certainly not forgotten. you were another one of our first mods, and you were the first serious friend i made on cs. a simple mod reply to you started such an amazing friendship, between us and between our main characters in the game. we talked excitedly about the plans we had for them, and we cried together once those strong characters' plots were finished. i miss you dearly and i hope that we can talk again someday.

requiem: you were the first mod i ever brought into cac. you helped me so much during those first months after kaden left the game to me. you helped me plan things out, and helped push me to get replies out on a regular schedule. we helped each other plot out amazing plots, and it was a lot of fun. i'm so happy you're my co-owner, i love you to death!

the cac staff: ahh, where do i begin?! thank you so much for helping make the game so much better, and for believing in me when i didn't even believe in myself. you guys stuck with me during times i probably would've abandoned myself. you guys dealt with my attitudes and mood swings, and you comforted me and grieved with me when i went through one of the hardest situations i've ever had to go through last year. i love you all so much

@cac members: i know that this game isn't a permanent stop for everyone, i know one day that i will end up leaving as well. but while we are here, i want you guys to know that i have loved getting to know and talk to every single one of you. you might think it annoys me when i get random messages asking questions or random messages of you letting me know what plots you have in mind, but i love and cherish every one of these messages. you guys all make my days brighter <3
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:14 pm

Username: spasticjazzhands
Clan(s): twisted, flos vitae, fanged force
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: grandma got run over by a reindeer!*

*edited to add the best movie ever that i had forgotten

i cannot express my thanks and love for everyone on here! you guys deserve the world!
Last edited by jazz. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Username: BlackJeans&IceCream
Clan(s): Kin of the Lotus
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: Rise of the Guardians! It’s probably in my top 5 movies ever, and I love to watch it around the holidays!

You guys have been super sweet and helpful for the very new me, and I appreciate all the hard work I see from both the mods and the CaC members!
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Username: eagle,
      Clan(s): quickclan, highgarden, smokeclan (site)
      What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: i love charlie brown's christmas!
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solyn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:46 pm

i leave y'all to go to work for one (1) day and you bass boost the fanclub ahyskdhfjf

congrats to simon on a gorgeous baby!!! i know you'll take good care of them. as per usual, kat, your cat designs are so pretty and we're all really thankful that you're doing this! and a special thank you to loki too, for all these incredibly cool cats on loki day! you're both doing incredible work, keep it up!

username: solyn
      clan(s): northernclan & groveclan <:
      what's your favorite holiday movie/show?: home alone (yes it counts and i can't vibe with white christmases but i can vibe with kids having all the braincells and going thru unnecessary loops to prevent crime)

now, i'm too late to enter for mama winter but that's not gonna stop me from talking about how much i love all of you. first of all, thank you so much to everyone who said such nice things about me. i love you all so much, and i've said multiple times through discord how much this community has helped me through some of the worst times in my life. i was stupid enough to take a break from it when i need it the most, and you've all made sure i don't do anything like that again by continuing to inspire me, and i couldn't be happier to have such a great group of friends. of course, i have a few special shoutouts, too <3

to katrione, my mod since day 1 and my dear, dear friend. the first time you messaged me, i'd just written groveclan's founding post, and i thought i'd already managed to do something wrong! instead, what i found was a simple mod interest pm that lead to a friendship that has spanned two and a half whole years, now (can you believe that? i can't)! you are kind and funny, and you put so much into keeping this community alive and flourishing. the work you do here is incredible and i don't know how you keep up with it, but i'm so happy you decided to commit to cac the way you have, because sailed under anyone else's leadership this ship wouldn't be the same and we all love you so much.

to dei, my second mod, who hasn't had me for quite as long but has still been a big help and has probably bawled the most over my writing sorry bb. you are innovative and sweet and talking to you always makes me laugh! you talk a big game about my writing, but you don't give yourself enough credit for how well you write! don't think i didn't hunt down old pineclan posts to read... and while i know you say they're bad, there's absolutely nothing bad about them, and you've always been spectacular. love u bud, excited to see where we go together in the new year!

to eagle, my right hand pal and partner in angst crimes, i never thought i'd make such a good friend out of hurling two gay cats together in a discord channel named #tinder of all things, but here we are. i am so, so glad i met you because i just vibe with you so well (almost swore here whoops, that's how strongly i feel about our friendship, i was almost willing to let myself get nerfed by cs mods for saying swearsies). you're talented and kind and funny and your writing is honestly awe inspiring and it makes me SO happy to immerse myself in it even when you are HURTING ME ON PURPOSE. even then, i still love u very much and i hope we continue to be friends for a long time yet <3

to the cac staff, i know i haven't been on the team very long but i'm happy that you asked me to join because you've all been my friends for a long time now, and you've all always been considerate and sweet people and super supportive friends. i love all of you dearly, and i know you put a lot of work into making this game something special for everyone, and we all appreciate that so, so much because without your hard work and dedication, there'd be no cac! you guys are invaluable friends and i'm so excited to get to spend another year with y'all, and hopefully many more to come <3333

and to cac members, new and old, those i don't know well or haven't talked to at all, thanks for being here. you guys are the life and soul of this game, and without you continuing to bolster our ranks and share your creativity with us, cac would probably be gathering dust on page 220 of the forum games by now... so thank you for breathing life into this game and helping to contribute to something amazing, unique, and wholly special. i love y'all, and i hope the holiday and new year season treats you all well <333
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:28 pm

Username: LooneyLani
Clan(s): Moonclan
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: The Grinch or, forgive my weirdness, The Walking Dead XD

Okays I'm usually an avid letter-writer/sentimental word conjurer (if you will) but to keep it short; I think I'll always remember when I found CAC, early/start of the year, I had been an avid warriors roleplayer on another site for a little over 5-ish years and had found Warriors in early primary school when the books were first published, finding a like-minded community who appreciated the stories and had the same passion to build their own made me so giddy! I obviously owe my biggest thanks to @Kat for creating this amazing community and game for us all to share, it really has helped me build upon my own storytelling and learn to let things out of my control. A big and very long overdue thanks to @Hazil of course for being my mod, your writing is genuinely so fun to read and I always get so excited when you post, you have helped build Moonclan and have given me so many fun twists and turns to make their story interesting - also a big thanks for having so much patience with me during my hiatus!! @amethyst thankyou as well for jumping in at times to take control of Moonclan's story, I forgive you for killing off two members of Moonclan (their first!)! Of course a thankyou to Ashton who had been my first ever mod and had started Moonclan's story alongside me. Too many thanks to give for the wonderful CAC staff who dedicate so much of their time to keep the game going and to deal with so many different people, and requests, and stories, you're all doing great!!
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Artist Search Announcement on pg.362

Postby Kazin » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:38 am

Username: kazin
Clan(s): shining, legend, chaos
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: the santa clause 2
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Artist Search Announcement on pg.362

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:46 am

Username: BrightDyas
Clan(s): ShineClan
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: Rodolph the Red-nose Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me