Postby snellabella » Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:11 am

ok im trying im not good at dragons
post if i should:
give up on this one :thumbdown:
OR
keep trying :thumbup:

Dont keep your mouth shut :silent: i want to be told relly what you think of it
i dare you :shock: i dont care it will help me

you may use this or not if the dragon wins but i alwas must wright a history or i go crazy so:

she lived in a dark ally all her life alone it changed her green scalls to a black her blood to a purple black color her eyes thouge wher born that way the color of her ege she was born. Living alone was a boring life for her, and all the dragons wanted was to fight. actully thats how she lost her eye the one that only in the middle is the puple its glass. she tryed a new family of dragons saddly her famliy dressed her in armer and throw her out of the cave to fight a larg dragon to prove she was worthy of this family of fighters. the other dragon grabed her one by one ripping of the armer "i like my food rough but not crunchy"he sead with a horrible chuckle. going to tare of her head gear she wiggled and took the a claw in the eye the other Dragon let go at the site of her purple and black blood.quickly she was next to her new parents paw to her eye slowly moving it away she saw the blood "dont go you can stay" the parents yelled at her "NO!" she yelled removing her paw from her eye and opening it to show them the bloody mark left from her now missing eye. she jumped out of the cave relizing her fears were gone out of her now her eye and the missing spot glowed a light blue. killing the other one she flew away to the creator who made many things she asked for a new glass eye "you have a vary odd colored eyes" his rustey voice wisspered to her after a wile he cam back with a glass eye after saying thank you and leaving she left to her dark ally. days latter she cam back to the creator/maker to tell him how wonder ful it was. As she entered she heared a sigh of relife and the old dragon poped out from behind hiss desk "what?" "oh nothing i thougt evil was coming cus my accessorys where glowing but they are only calling to there owner" she looked at him oddly "new oner?..." "yes they only fit and respond to the person who they want to where them just never call to them that powerful the call is as powerful as the dragon who was ment to ware it"... :shock: :o ill let you finnish it or ignor it if it wins i must now finnish the drawing
Last edited by snellabella on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
snellabella

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W.I.P.

Postby ButterflyKitty » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 am

Can't wait to see it when it's done! =D