Based on Click to view
Artist Mina Ashido [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

A simple leafy boy

Postby Mina Ashido » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 pm

All he wants is a blanket and a nice scarf,,,

I decided to finally enter, after so long of contemplating. I speculated whether or not doodle dogs was for me, and I now know it is. I love the idea of being able to draw dogs for others to enjoy, it's not some complicated species but I can be free with artistic wellness and I don't have to walk on eggshells. I want to be an artist, honestly I think I'd have the best time. This is a simple design, my other designs will range but have a much better color scheme.

Also I did fall theme cause it's spooky season, if I get accepted be ready for a big skeleton boy. oki bye I'll be waiting for the results, bruh wish me luck.
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A simple leafy boy

Postby exempt » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:50 am

Hello!
This entry is really cute, and I love that you put so much thought in before making an entry, so I'd like to hire you as an artist! I'll add you to all of the pages now (and you're free to participate in the paintbrush event if you would like to). I'd also suggest joining the discord if you want to participate in planning future events, and otherwise stay updated on what's going on, but this is optional. ^^
              DDsth1x1art shop
              ──────────
              Hi, I'm exempt! I enjoy role
              playing and creating chara-
              cters. Feel free to message
              me about anything! My inbox
              is always open.

──────────
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A simple leafy boy

Postby Mina Ashido » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:29 pm

exempt wrote:Hello!
This entry is really cute, and I love that you put so much thought in before making an entry, so I'd like to hire you as an artist! I'll add you to all of the pages now (and you're free to participate in the paintbrush event if you would like to). I'd also suggest joining the discord if you want to participate in planning future events, and otherwise stay updated on what's going on, but this is optional. ^^

ah- thank-you!!!!!!
Mina Ashido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me