Tiger❤️Bear’s Entries by Tiger♥Bear

Based on Click to view
Artist Tiger♥Bear [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tiger❤️Bear’s Entries

Postby Tiger♥Bear » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:29 am

Hoping to make a couple entries. I want to get back into coloring. I love making patterns and creating interesting color palettes. It may be slow going; I only have access on my phone (I can’t find my laptop!) but I’m hoping to get internet soon to use my tablet.

Probably just start out as a guest artist since I’m unreliable as far as making adopts regularly (again, I’m doing this on my phone). I’ve been an artist for a species called Zephinas; a link can be found in my signature. I think I’ve been a guest artist for a couple other adopts, but I can’t think of them off the top of my head at the moment. But you’re welcome to look at my gallery.
Pekee Pamoja . VOK
Fallitur . VOK

Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tiger♥Bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me