Based on Click to view
Artist mellow yellow. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry #1

Postby mellow yellow. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 pm

This was s o m u c h f u n
I wish this was mine god i loved drawing it can i make it a custom if i have enough money-

Username:
Sweet and Salty

Why do you want to become a Guest Artist?:
Everyone in the community has given so much to me, so I want to give back to them for a change. I've always loved turning little ideas into full designs and I have always wanted to do it for others. This species has such a wide array of choices to explore and we have only just scratched the surface. I want to help dig further and show others just what we can do.

How active are you/can you be in the community?:
I'm fairly active. I've been making many for fanclub posts recently and have been getting back into some roleplays based around our viscets and their relaionships. I try to be as active as I can

How active are you on CS?:
I'm constantly online. Every free moment of the day is filled with CS. I usually get on around six and stay on 'till nine on the weekdays (Obviously weekends are a much different story) I do have school on the weekdays, but I'm almost always on after school (depends on howm much homework i have)

Have you had any experience before in these areas?:
Sadly I do not have any further experience in this kind of stuff

Anything else:
Even if I do not get picked, I want to thank you for giving me this chance! This was so much fun for me!

Owner: N/A
Name: N/A
Gender for breeding purposes: N/A
Owned as of: N/A

Mutations;
None

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3703943][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=3036816&size=medium&format=auto&rev=1515899778[/img][/url]

Critisisms are very much appriciated!

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Entry #1

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 am

this is a really interesting viscet,
honestly I like what you've done with this, though I think the blurred markings on the body and then suddenly not blurred markings on the tail are a bit off-putting. I think adding some glow to the streetlights would help that though, just some airbrushing above/on them. and making the hip star-like marking in the same regular brush as the moon, face marking and streetlights. But otherwise I love it. the palette turned out very nice and very harmonious imo. And this is a really creative viscet design!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets